Tantra and sex alchemy

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tantra and sex alchemy

Post by landing »

I v read eastern and western things, but i m still confused on what is exactly sex alchemy?

by the way, if sex is sacred, why needs the alchemy?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Tantra and sex alchemy

Post by Desecrated »

landing wrote:I v read eastern and western things, but i m still confused on what is exactly sex alchemy?

by the way, if sex is sacred, why needs the alchemy?
"SEX is a sacred act, a gateway, reminding us that our bodies are vessels of immense power and love. It unleashes one of the most magnetic energies known to mankind, capable of connecting directly with the energy of all that is. Thus, the energy of your sexuality is the source of the greatest “magic” of all, namely the creation of life itself."

"Alchemy is the process aimed to purify, mature, and perfect certain objects. To create, to solve."

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Thank u for the great answer, can i ask a bit more questions actually i need some help in this alchemy myself....
1.the sex is the gateway can connect to all that is/God, why everyone doesn't realize it , everyone is into hormone basic needs.
2.for a male to get growing from the lower chakra to higher chakra is a big challenge, for most of his young years, he has to struggle with his sexual desires,especially if he works among beautiful women....then until one day he may reach a level to get balance, or may still fail.
3.for a person like me who grew up in abusive ways, i actually abuse my own body,and feel sex is dirty, i tried a lot efforts finally i m okay with it, but deep down i still feel some "fear" of this behaviour...
4.is sex magick a good or bad thing , using sex energy to get a spell done....

Thanks a lot!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

landing wrote: 1.the sex is the gateway can connect to all that is/God, why everyone doesn't realize it , everyone is into hormone basic needs.
It is One gateway, not The gateway.
God is all, and all is god.
2.for a male to get growing from the lower chakra to higher chakra is a big challenge, for most of his young years, he has to struggle with his sexual desires,especially if he works among beautiful women....then until one day he may reach a level to get balance, or may still fail.
Growth is hard. Very few people can actually reach higher levels.
3.for a person like me who grew up in abusive ways, i actually abuse my own body,and feel sex is dirty, i tried a lot efforts finally i m okay with it, but deep down i still feel some "fear" of this behaviour...
Many people have gotten closer to god through celibacy and restrain. So maybe that is a path better suited for you.
4.is sex magick a good or bad thing , using sex energy to get a spell done....
Neither. And both.
It depends on what you are a casting. If you use sex magic to release a healing spell we would normally call that good, and if you use sex magic to release a curse we would normally call that bad.
That is of course if you even choose to believe in good or bad.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

HI :)

I think you would do well to study Taoist alchemy, or Neidan. Specifically the works by Charles Luk: Alchemy and Immortality
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

corvidus wrote:HI :)

I think you would do well to study Taoist alchemy, or Neidan. Specifically the works by Charles Luk: Alchemy and Immortality
Why your avatar is a dick? I understand it's magical dick, but still a dick, is it not?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

You would do well to study phallic symbolism, Cerber. There are plenty of websites where you can do that but please do not share the pictures here.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:You would do well to study phallic symbolism, Cerber. There are plenty of websites where you can do that but please do not share the pictures here.
Why not? He is allowed to share here, why not me? Special privilege for the elite only?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote: Why your avatar is a dick? I understand it's magical dick, but still a dick, is it not?
A. If your dick looks like that, please seek medical help.
B. Keep the trolling to a minimum.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Desecrated wrote: A. If your dick looks like that, please seek medical help.
B. Keep the trolling to a minimum.
It is at the minimum, I barely ever do it these days

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Cerber wrote: Why your avatar is a dick? I understand it's magical dick, but still a dick, is it not?
Haha, I suppose it could be considered a dick, expelling the Sacred Mercury.

You don't practice sex magick do you? ;)

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

corvidus wrote:
Not lately, do you know any half decent looking single witch?

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

I have studied toaist alchemy, but havent reached the highest level, the jing chi shen r totally aligned, etc...
u guys dont know if me is male or female , suggest me to study phallic symbolism, Cerber web? [thumbup] ......but its fun .
by the way, actually i still have some trouble, i m recently feeling more relaxed around the opposite gender and making good romantic contacts, but i dont really in a way sexually romantic, me is still mostly a higher sense, but the partner soon get into that passionate lustful style, ifeel maybe its a chakra energy difference...?it is not easy to cope with that, too.... have u met similar situations?

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Cerber wrote:
corvidus wrote:
Not lately, do you know any half decent looking single witch?

Lol, not any you could handle my friend ;)

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

landing wrote: i m recently feeling more relaxed around the opposite gender and making good romantic contacts, but i dont really in a way sexually romantic, me is still mostly a higher sense, but the partner soon get into that passionate lustful style, ifeel maybe its a chakra energy difference...?it is not easy to cope with that, too.... have u met similar situations?
If you want to use the metaphor of chakras, then the imbalance is in the Ajna, or third eye -- the subconscious intent. The conscious mind must align with the subconscious mind and control it.

I've met similar situations. Not everyone is into tantric sex until they experience the sublimation of orgasm. But that takes years of practice...

If you want to become master, the trick is staying connected with the partner energetically and mentally while at the same time remaining detached physically.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Corvidus said : "Not everyone is into tantric sex until they experience the sublimation of orgasm."

Just to be clear here...the female partner(s) are not supposed to sublimate orgasm , by any means...

One of my former girlfriends was Rajneesh / Osho's first American Tantrikas...hmmm...1985 ?

Think so...then I was in a group in the hot tub days of Esalen , and Marin County , later another
in the mountains of Santa Cruz...many beautiful people , and "power - full" , especially the
tantrikas...

Then , a number of years , visiting Harbin Hot Springs in Northern California , where they held
many Tantra workshops , and I met many more tantrikas , and merged on many levels...

I have been teaching it privately , on and off , as part of the old Craft , and Magickal Rites ,
for about 20 years...

One must remember , as well , there is the modern , watered down Tantra , then the Old Ways... [wink]

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

i was married once miss the back rubs and waking up next to one i lived with a women once had two kids drop dead george at the dance club well makeup makes a difference..
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

@cordivus, my third eye is opened i feel, but i still dont quite understand what u say about the third eye balance.
@shawn Blackwolf, i v read many osho books,sublimation of orgasm mostly belong to males? how come that way....what exactly is that...
I m a female, i got sexual assault in childhood and teen, later i repeated the same energy stored i date same energy guys, so i got bad results, my mental physical body and emotional body still not totally healed, only the astral body seems ok....cos i had astral tantra experiences sometimes and that is good healing to me...but in reality i still feel difficult, mostly due to the traumas i guess still stored somewhere, i dont know where though, the insecurity, afraid to be hurt or so,afraid to get pregnant again.

but i also know those fear r meaningless, real sex is nothing to do with the physical, real sex is a spiritual thing, just like u mentioned it should be a sublimation.
so yes, i feel still long way to reach the sublimation.....

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Landing...

First , I am sorry you experienced abuse...

I was with a few women in my years who went through similar ,
if not far worse experiences , between family and lodges...

So now let us address your question slowly...I ask you take the time to read ,
and reread my answer until it is clear , and integrated...it will work better... [thumbup]

So , the male holds back ejaculation , to build internal energy , and what is called
internal light...it can be referred to as chi , though there are a number of names...

The female orgasms , again and again , over the time of the sexual union , and
her energy builds , then plateaus , then builds again , in cycles...

One very particular position to build this energy , is known as yab - yum...google
that term to further understand...

Breathing in rythm together , and holding a gaze into each others eyes , helps to
build the magnetic field , as well , before and during the actual sexual act , for
the partners to slowly run their hands over the lover's body , about an inch from
the skin , without touching...doing this for at least fifteen minutes to one half hour ,
before actual full sex , builds charge...

There are many many levels , but this is a simple start...

Now , let me address another issue you mention...

One of the most important things in sacred sexuality , and Tantra , is trust...

If that is not there , it does not work...

Further , when there is sexual trauma , the will force is usurped , or "stolen" by the perpetrator...

Working on the three lower chakras , especially the solar plexus , is often necessary
and suggested for healing...

Reichian Therapy is a very good methodology to address this situation , combined with
yoga and tantra...I personally know this man , from my area...he is a good soul , very
loving and heartfelt , and perhaps could suggest a therapist in your area...

https://www.reichianinstitute.org/

Wilhelm Reich , did extensive work into studies of the body , trauma , universal energy ,
which he called Orgone , muscle tension , etc...

This muscle tension is something I had to work with my ladyfriends on , who had experienced
sexual trauma...they held their energy and power back , felt weak , and lost...

Part of their consciousness did not want to return to the body , and fear was a large issue...

Thus , one who has gone through this , normally experiences soul loss , and would benefit
from a professional trained deeply in soul retrieval techniques...look into that...

For now , that is enough...start there...one must heal , before one should enter into any union , emotional , or sexual... [thumbup]

And , do understand...the body is as "sacred" as what we call spirit...they both must be honored...

Traditions that focus on the body being lesser , or bad , or focus strictly on ascension , and not
the value of embodiment , and the power and beauty of the sensory experience , are misguided ,
half assed , and will lead one astray , in their approach to what they term spiritual...

Lastly , remember...the female does *not* sublimate her sexual energy , does *not* hold back on
her pleasure and orgasms , she as the aspect and embodiment of the goddess , and the skydancer
tantrika , revels in that energy , and by doing so , raises herself and her partner into realms of
multidimensional consciousness...

***However*** , she must heal first... [thumbup]

Be well , do the hard work , delve into the depths of the pain , WITH PROPER GUIDANCE FROM
TRUSTED PROFESSIONALS...and you shall attain that which you seek , and desire... [wink]

This is a great overall "beginners" book...much more than sex , or positions...the psychology...

https://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Secrets-T ... 0892818050

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Thank u....
i feel the feeling holding one inch from the body to the partner, i like that, but i dont feel the feeling of yam yum, i searched it, then i realize i v never had a REAL sex......so ,what i had before , i dont know what that was.....
the amazon book has no the content showing, too bad, i will try to find a ebook if i can.
i cant find time and space to do a therapist service right now or yoga etc, my life still not very stable, so i can only do self healing mostly.

and it leads me to other self discovery , that i not only have the trust issue with males, i also have the trust issue with females, even children, etc...i just dont feel safe with all , still the trauma is with the left hidden pieces here ....just like u notised the soul seems not totally back to me yet.
but i feel safe trust and beauty happiness with spirits.i v encountered them a few times not in dream or so, i feel so much love and bliss.

i have a question , woman is as the aspect and embodiment of the goddess,
isn't man the same? a man is the embodiment of the god?

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Yes , the man is celebrated as the aspect of the god , yet not a patriarchal one...

More as the wild god of nature...

I do urge you to seek out the proper professionals , and take the time...

Otherwise it is like a "broken machine trying to fix itself"...

Not calling you that , at all , just trying to give a good example...

Secondly , there is great danger dealing with the Spirit World , when one's
system is vulnerable , and one's "gut level feelings" , or body soul , which
is directly connected to the will and solar plexus is out of balance...

Our internal alarm system does not operate as it would when things are in
balance , and one may become psychic food , for those spirits who are
attracted to the emanations broadcast by those who have gone through trauma ,
and are in pain , and / or feeling lost...

There are *many* types of spirits , some that help , some do not...

Take the time and space , create it however you can , ( safely ) to see someone
or multiple healing practitioners , and choose them wisely...( professionals )

Otherwise , you will find it will last far longer than you want , to heal and move on...

Said from personal experience working with students , and separately , the lovers
I have had , over the years who experienced the trauma...

I can not emphasize this enough...hear me ?

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Yes i hear your suggestion, shawn blackwolf,
i actually not as serious as u imagine.....
although i was really very serious in the past few years ,i couldnt sleep well all were nightmares i couldnt handle a daily job well etc etc, couldnt eat well.....but all those r gone now.
i took medicines for a long time, the therapists believe to give medicines, i also had several therapy sessions by different therapists, like u said , professional help. i already spent a lot time and money on that, i just didnt want to say that......
but the therapists only can help on that level,u know,
i find the deeper deeper level healing can only be done by spirits......

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

landing wrote:..
i find the deeper deeper level healing can only be done by spirits......
True, and they can make you mad, which is a great attribute to have.. pills can only improve appearance, for the comfort of others..

landing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by landing »

Cerber wrote:[quote="
True, and they can make you mad, ..
mad is good?
i thought we should become "normal"?....
lol....what is normal what is abnormal?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

landing wrote:
Cerber wrote:[quote="
True, and they can make you mad, ..
mad is good?
i thought we should become "normal"?....
lol....what is normal what is abnormal?
We should just learn to appear normal. At least that's the best I can do

Return to “Reason and Unreason”