We are not meant to know.

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

We are not meant to know.

Post by inMalkuth »

Since the begining of time, it would seem that humanity has tried to define reality, the supernatural, nature, and unreality. The ideas of the greatest thinkers endure, until something supplants their reasoning.

The truth is, that mankind is not meant to know, and it is for our own good. Evidence supports that there is some kind of Divine God(s), possibly a life after this one, and perhaps some immortal part of ourselves in the likeness of a soul. This may be evident, but it will always be inconclusive. One would imagine that should there be a God, and that this God wants us to know Its secrets, that by now, it would be apparent to everyone.

No, mankind is not meant to know the truth, and it is possibly for our own good that we do not.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: We are not meant to know.

Post by Sypheara »

Speak for oneself, and not for others.
that this God wants us to know Its secrets, that by now, it would be apparent to everyone
It stares us in the face. Few care to listen, and that is their own fault. Humankind has developed many ways of connecting to spirit, most of them actually quite effective.
Last edited by Sypheara on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

No inMalkuth, it's just you, you are not mean to know.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

inMalkuth wrote:Evidence supports that there is some kind of Divine God(s), possibly a life after this one, and perhaps some immortal part of ourselves in the likeness of a soul.
Really?

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

[quote="Sypheara"]Speak for oneself, and not for others.

[quote] that this God wants us to know Its secrets, that by now, it would be apparent to everyone[/quote]

It stares us in the face. Few care to listen, and that is their own fault. Humankind has developed many ways of connecting to spirit, most of them actually quite effective.[/quote]

Please enlighten us.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

You make these declarations , InMalkuth , that not only do not "hold water" ,
but make me think of a brain and a sieve...

As far as everything I have learned and accessed have taught me , earth is
a school for us to remember we are the gods with amnesia...

And no , it is not up to us to enlighten you...it is up to you to change your
perception , and when you do , you shall be on your way to enlightenment...

Until then , you shall be bound by any ignorance you create for yourself...

P.S. What is called "enlightenment" is only a beginning...
As a Native American elder said to me...

"Good , you woke up , now what are you going to do with it" ?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote: As far as everything I have learned and accessed have taught me , earth is
a school for us to remember we are the gods with amnesia...
That is a very romantic way of putting in.
But as far as everything I have learned and accessed have thought me, we are nothing more but a crop, a cattle and everything what is required for that purpose. "Spiritual growth" is not meant to free us of this purpose, but to improve the harvest when time is ripe.
We are being fed recycled crap all the time and every now and again enlightened comes along to lead the flock to the slaughter house. Growth cycle always the same with some minor crop rotation to keep the these fields of Eden fertile.
And when you achieve deeper understanding of meaning of it, of your "divine" purpose, you get a tap on your shoulder and and a voice in your head tells you "are a good sheep to go out and preach what you have learned".
Just try not to over think it or else you might get crazy ideas, there is zero tolerance for any weeds of disorder and rebellion against the divine order. There have been quite a few fruitless attempts.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

The perception of divinity is just a failure to identify your own subconscious. There is nothing out there. :D

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Desecrated wrote:The perception of divinity is just a failure to identify your own subconscious. There is nothing out there. :D
Well done, might as well write a book about it. It will be successful, trust me.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

There are already plenty of books about desecrateds perspective; its called Atheism. Personally i agree more with cerbers point of view than the other two.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

inMalkuth wrote:There are already plenty of books about desecrateds perspective; its called Atheism. Personally i agree more with cerbers point of view than the other two.
Cool, but you have better chance in life(and afterlife) sticking with Desecrated perspective. Those that stick to their designated duties and areas and cause no problems get rewarded [gz]

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Whilst i do agree that you are closer to the truth, i didnt say that i agreed completely. I am not a nihilist.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

inMalkuth wrote:Whilst i do agree that you are closer to the truth, i didnt say that i agreed completely. I am not a nihilist.
It's not necessary to follow somebody's footsteps, just by taking a couple steps to the "wrong" direction you will end up going "off the path". And there be monsters..
Stay on the path. That's not reverse psychology.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Deviate from the path , destroy all who stand in the way , gods included... [thumbup]

You can believe what you will , doesn't matter to me... [cool]

But any who think they shall harvest me...shall merely wet my sickle with their blood...

Whoever and whatever they are... [wink]

There are many who have gone up against "the gods" , and won the game...

To do less is to back off from awareness...and I consider that a cowardly act... [sarcasm]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Deviate from the path , destroy all who stand in the way , gods included... [thumbup]

You can believe what you will , doesn't matter to me... [cool]

But any who think they shall harvest me...shall merely wet my sickle with their blood...

Whoever and whatever they are... [wink]

There are many who have gone up against "the gods" , and won the game...

To do less is to back off from awareness...and I consider that a cowardly act... [sarcasm]
[rofl] I like you [thumbup]
I'm sure you can do what entire legions of most vicious and fearless beasts failed. You are an inspiration to us all [yay]
Oh, wait, no, you were talking only about your self. Meow me. You might have chance then, if your own skin is the only thing that's on your mind.
There are many who have gone up against the authority, non won the "game", they all eventually end up here (or down there), with their legions scattered, broken, writing stories of their failures in the form of myths, legends and fairytales for the kids. The last sentence makes no sense, I'd like to answer that but it doesn't digest. How do you back off from what awareness?

But I'm more than willing to join you in any battle you have lined up, any worth fighting for, worth dying for. No matter how pointless and hopeless it is. I just like the process. [crazy] as long as it's not just for your own skin

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Im pretty sure he hasnt challenged the Gods, at least not truly (perhaps in his imagination).

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

inMalkuth wrote:Im pretty sure he hasnt challenged the Gods, at least not truly (perhaps in his imagination).
Would it matter?

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

It wouldnt matter either way to me, except that he comes into my thread making boasts about things he probably has no real experience with, and should it occur, he probably wouldnt be so boastful.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

There you go. Your were just complaining how nobody likes you, nobody talks to you, nobody is taking you seriously and I came, made it a bit more interesting and lively but you are still not happy [crymore]
If you rather be left alone, all you need is ask. Done and dusted mate [thumbup]

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Cerber wrote:But as far as everything I have learned and accessed have thought me, we are nothing more but a crop, a cattle and everything what is required for that purpose. "Spiritual growth" is not meant to free us of this purpose, but to improve the harvest when time is ripe.
We are being fed recycled crap all the time and every now and again enlightened comes along to lead the flock to the slaughter house. Growth cycle always the same with some minor crop rotation to keep the these fields of Eden fertile.
And when you achieve deeper understanding of meaning of it, of your "divine" purpose, you get a tap on your shoulder and and a voice in your head tells you "are a good sheep to go out and preach what you have learned".
Just try not to over think it or else you might get crazy ideas, there is zero tolerance for any weeds of disorder and rebellion against the divine order. There have been quite a few fruitless attempts.
You are absolutely right Cerber. Are you sure there is really no way to escape?
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

You asked if it mattered, i gave my honest answer. Sorry if my having an opinion bothers you.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

You don't know me , InMalkuth...

None of us know each other , here online , really...

However , those who do know me , in real life , can not understand how I have
survived certain situations , including doctors and surgeons...

I pursued the quest for the Grail and Sword until the Faery gave them to me ,
over half a lifetime , going up against individuals , magical organizations ,
and governmental bureaucracies...

( Grail and Sword , being symbols for an ancient code system kept secret )

I have , and shall continue my path in this life to learn everything I can , so
that when the time comes , I shall be prepared to create my own universe...

May not be this life , nor the next incarnation , but I will eventually suceed ,
and I daily dare the gods , or "Powers That Be" to try to stop me...

Some pray to the gods...I challenge them...I do not believe in hubris...

That is for the weak , and fearful...I do not fear death...I dare it to try to take me...

I lost 3 quarts of blood , in less than two hours last year , and by power of will ,
doctors told me I made it through , because by all reason , I should have been dead...

That is only one instance of many...

That does not make me special...it is actually the Old Northern European Way...

And the way of the old magic and witchcraft , not the watered down versions of today...

We are meant to know , to dare , to do , and *not* be silent about it...

Yet there shall always be those who take the easy path...just not for me , or others of my kind...

Some might call me rather Luciferian...we have always rebelled against the gods...we always will... [thumbup]

And Cerber...we always open the portals for as many who would walk through , not to follow us ,
but to walk with us by claiming their godhood...

This is the way...a long chain of gods , back to the beginning...universe after universe...

And *to know* , is the first step...it is why it is over the old temple of Delphi... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Napoli wrote: You are absolutely right Cerber. Are you sure there is really no way to escape?
Escape? I don't think ever actually tried to escape my self. Now when I think of it, I've seen a road leading far away, destination unknown. I just never took it. If you want an escape, you might try that, just to find it you might have to climb the highest peak.
inMalkuth wrote:You asked if it mattered, i gave my honest answer. Sorry if my having an opinion bothers you.
Only mildly. You should go out more and explore worlds of others instead of dwelling on your own constantly. It would do good for you. Trust me.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Im not denying that people can believe their own truth. Im denying that they can know the real truth. You are free to believe what suits you, and you truly can do what you will. I totally support your discovery of self.

As far as challenging the God(s), im going to have to stand by my assertion.. No one is as strong and righteous as they want to believe they are.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:
And Cerber...we always open the portals for as many who would walk through , not to follow us ,
but to walk with us by claiming their godhood...

This is the way...a long chain of gods , back to the beginning...universe after universe...

And *to know* , is the first step...it is why it is over the old temple of Delphi... [wink]
Universe is a big word. What are going to do with it? Hang it on the wall to look pretty? A world of your own might be more than enough. But are you sure others will want to join you there? Because otherwise it's going to be a very lonely place, and you might actually change your mind and come back. That's happens fairly often. You need to be more practical. Unless it's for experience it self.

Return to “Reason and Unreason”