A. Crowley On Transcension Of Reason Et Cetera

Exploring the Philosophical side of the Occult.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

A. Crowley On Transcension Of Reason Et Cetera

Post by CCoburn »

While the Master Therion may have planted Seeds Within Me, inadvertently. That have come to fruition with me taking all the Credit. It is also true that I have arrived at Profound Wisdoms, Maxims/Axioms, and other things of similar nature on my own using similar methods(as He), e.g. Trained Reason, Altered States, and Ritual. Although in no shape or form would I ever compare myself to The Great Beast, as I would be a Student, and He My Teacher.

Transcension of Reason(that which is absurd but true)has come up a few times here lately, so I have (below) quoted a few passages by Mr. Crowley on the Matter. Also, Primordial and Paradoxical elements of Existence are also mentioned, and I have even taken some of these a bit further on my own:

Infinite space is called the goddess NUIT, while the infinitely small and atomic yet omnipresent point is called HADIT These are unmanifest. One conjunction of these infinites is called RAHOOR-KHUIT, a Unity which both includes and heads all things. (There is also a particular Nature of Him, in certain conditions, such have obtained since the Spring of 1904 E.V.) This profoundly mystical conception is based upon actual spiritual experience, but the trained reason can reach a reflection of this idea by the method of logical contradiction which ends in reason transcending itself.

Above Crowley refers to the Primordial Point as HADIT, which is also the Singularity of Theoretical Physics/Cosmology. Although I tend to believe that Infinite Space(NUIT), is not actually Infinite with respect to a single Universe but is expanding at approx. the Speed Of light(SOL is a recurring theme, e.g. E = MC^2). The Universe is expanding into Nothingness or Negative Existence, for there is no Space beyond Space.

This first triad is essentially unity, in a manner transcending reason. The comprehension of this Trinity is a matter of spiritual experience. All true gods are attributed to this Trinity.2 An immeasurable abyss divides it from all manifestations of Reason or the lower qualities of man. In the ultimate analysis of Reason, we find all reason identified with this abyss. Yet this abyss is the crown of the mind. Purely intellectual faculties all obtain here. This abyss has no number, for in it all is confusion.

...The Supernal Triad. Kether, Chokmah, and Binah. And how these transcend reason. Rationally one might be inclined to identify the Abyss as a Lacuna. Which separates Divine Truth from Mundane Reason.

And from this and things of a similar nature I coined the Aphorism: Reason is not a Bridge to ALL Truth.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A. Crowley On Transcension Of Reason Et Cetera

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Ah , I'd have no problem schoolin' the chap...

We only gave him so much , and allowed him to reveal so much...

To illustrate : ( literally )

If you note the dual eight column first :

The four corner symbols , equal 159 :

Point = 159

Now go to the double eleven columns :

The four corner symbols equal 451 :

Abyss / Infinite Space = 451

( however , as Space = 201 = Light , that brings in a whole 'nother level )

Further , now look at our Tree , made from those 11 pairs of runes :

Look at the center , take away the outer "cubic lines"...

See the Unicursal Hexagram we gave him ?

That grouping of seven pairs of runes composing it , equals 692 :

It Will Be Pantheon Of Gods = 692

Powers That Be = 692

The other four pairs above and below = 803

Yet , from Sepher Sephiroth :

802 :

Consessus velhlum lc hbycy
Schola vel Academia Superna.

[Refers to A ∴ A ∴ , the three grades above the Abyss )

As I said , he was under our tight control...not what people thought , but
just a good showman , a most excellent outer head , and Satanic buffoon...

Now , if you want to start talking the dynamics contained in the symbols and
their relations , or understand things such as "my number is fifty and six"
you must begin your studies of the 77 levels of understanding and application
of each symbol , and how they relate to all esoteric knowledge of the past ,
and modern day quantum physics , and marry them...

As far as fifty and six : 56 and it's mirror 65 = 121

Which deals with the base number of connections to a double eleven Web...

Not counting the 231 Gates of Wisdom , which would benefit you to investigate :

Remember , this is the Runic side of a dual language : the other is Obri / Hebrew...

Once you have completed these studies , we can accomplish some very interesting conversations , Spida !

Love ya , Bro...best to you !
Attachments
rsz_09singlemothersrightsinglefatherscolumnleft.jpg
rsz_17double11columnrunic.jpg
rsz_23runictree-2fix.jpg

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

The 121 connections and wormhole as a condensed version of same ,
with Tarot applications added... [thumbup]
Attachments
rsz_01comparisonsheet.jpg
rsz_20fourierdiagram.jpg
rsz_18tarotattributions.jpg

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Greetings Shawn,

That's a beautiful Post. Things are looking a bit more interesting here now. Although It does take some time to digest all of this, preferably in bite size pieces, or else everyone and their Brother would be doing it. Of course this Brother is definitely doing it [wink]

I did enjoy the Pre Ritual Activity last time of doing a brief contemplation of the 'Hourglass' Rune. First time I had ever done anything like that, and my Kabbalistic knowledge applied rather well to the situation, limited as it may be. And I probably could have gone on a bit more with that Rune :-)

Anyway, I appreciate this specialized feedback you are providing and the Runes are new and exciting to me as I hinted. I am on the Verge on an ASC for Ritual atm but wanted to be polite and acknowledge this wonderful Post.

Thanks Bro. Love Ya too and all the best to you as well :-)

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thank you for the acknowledgement : *bows*

One great exercise is to see light traveling on the plane of the mobius strip ,
faster and faster around the loop , until there is a flash in the center , and
a breakthrough...

See if you can do this , holding the image at what most call the third eye...

Yet :
Attachments
427c0cc39b6f7e3c0362101b934a3cd0.jpg

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Why do I see a lot of blah-blah but not a lot of Uff-dah?

Crowley is much better than some -cough- in that he is able to take the student on the journey in a relatable sense, explaining something that is actually very simple. You really don't need to go to such lengths people...

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

As I have said before , Crowley was an outer "stepping stone" on a path to a much deeper inner Tradition ,
it was not yet the proper time to reveal...esotericism in the Victorian age was radical enough , to bring
forth depths of science like quantum physics , or the unified field code , and apply it to magic , *and*
the everyday physical world ?

No , another time had to be waited for...just like the 120 year Rosicrucian cycle of revealing... [thumbup]

By the way , done your reading ?

If you want to believe in these folks as the

http://www.the-equinox.org/vol3/eqv3n1/eq0301018.htm

We all have our study program , if a student is serious...

A neophyte cannot talk when their mouth is full of manure ( old inner circle saying )

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

I understand what you are saying, but what exactly are you saying?

Does your secret knowledge provide you with a job? Does it inspire people to be more scientific or charitable, or adventurous or loving? What does it do for you personally, other than a satisfying ego boost to come here and proclaim that you have knowledge? Im not saying that you don't, Im asking you what practical good it does. Are you a physicist? Are you a scientist working to cure disease, or invent time travel...? What exactly are you and what do you do with your time, and what do you get out of life? This is, after all, a spirituality and if you know what the definition of that is, then you understand why I am asking.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Job ?

I have not *needed* a job , since the early 1990's...

Lifework ?

Yes , I have been teaching privately and publically , and online , for many years ( 23+ )

Now , I am in talks with a group that is forming with the son of a world famous movie
director , where after the time it takes to get any major project off the ground , will
be flying around the world to ancient sites , and decoding temples , statuary , symbols ,
rituals , etc. and giving them general information on ancient cultures through the code...

Inspire people ?

I get told regularly in real life and online , my information and words have assisted people greatly ,
inspired them , are making them better people...I have three recent ones in my inbox , right now...

That has been an ongoing thing for way over 20 years... [thumbup]

Do I come to a site to proclaim I have knowledge ?

No , I come to a site to share knowledge , and if I see something I don't know , that I have an interest in ,
then I learn it and am grateful...

Am I a physicist ?

No , yet I have advised physicists and quantum physicists , been told if I could prove my formula EM = C squared ,
( Energy Mass Equals Consciousness Squared ) I would win the Nobel Prize , have been flown to conferences , as a
guest , and or advisor ( such as Breakthrough Technology Conference in Calgary , Canada , or Holodynamics Conference
in Vancouver , Canada , as well International Alchemy Conference in Los Angeles ) and fed and housed...that count ?

Time travel...well yes...the center of our tree symbols add to Time Travel ( 692 )

If you take the three dimensional view of that construct , you will see the Unicursal Hexagram we gave Crowley ,
makes the shape when spun on an axis of the vehicle in the movie Contact...( yeah , one of our initiates advised them )

So yes , I have also been working on studying the many many levels of those symbols found within that center construct
in our Tree , and working on understanding through individual symbols and symbol groupings , the multidimensional
dynamics and possibility matrix encoded within...

All this , and so much more including dealing with those who choose to harass , rather than study and learn , before
opening real life or cybermouth...however , I have much less patience with those these days...

Looking forward to your insights on your journey , Spida !

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

I appreciate why you feel threatened by me. I am challenging you to comment on a truth that you have chosen to forget, or perhaps you never bothered to investigate. This is OK. You have your thing, and I have mine. This does not make me illegitimate, it makes me different from you. I am sure that science has a great use for you, just as the general population has a use for me. Just because you have a different focus, please do not fool yourself into proclaiming that you are Crowleys superior. You obviously do not understand what he represents, probably because you are fat off privilege of benefitting from all of his work. That is OK too, I am sure he would forgive you. I think its pretty pretentious to claim that you "gave" him anything, but I wont challenge your delusions anymore, sleeping wolf. Take care old timer.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Young whippet :

One , it is my Tradition that gave him his knowledge..."The Primordial Tradition" , by one
among countless names for us throughout time and cultures...A ∴ A ∴ is another name...

Two...I have never used Crowley's teachings to make money , because his teachings were
for a previous time , and no longer are needed to accomplish the work...we now reveal the
source , not the showman's surface...I would not hesitate to challenge him , on any level...

You do not recognize , as I stated , both scientific , and general populace have benefited
from interaction from me...now , you claim to be valuable ?

Care to list any accomplishments other than harassing others , and being a general pest ?

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Okay... you say that you are from the Primordial Tradition, which believes in a Universal Truth among all religions. This would mean to be a wisdom tradition. I pose questions to you that should be easy to answer for anyone that has such wisdom, yet you simply cannot seem to grasp what I am asking you to comment upon. I don't really see that you even have any, and you seem to be as initiated as a virgin that was never asked to prom. All I see you post is the same graphs of a code without bothering to initiate us into how to use it, and you claim to have the cypher for- by adding number and churning out phrases that match whatever topic you want to comment upon. Sir, is it unreasonable to assume that you are inventing all of this? Perhaps if, as you so greatly tout yourself to be, you were an actual teacher that was here to guide us to understanding, we could participate in this precious knowledge system that you so proudly claim to be revealing and holding oh so many secrets. You come in here, a man born after someone widely recognized as being the greatest Qabalhist of the last few hundred years, and proceed to denounce all the work that he achieved in his life not only in the realm of magical tradition, tarot and qabalah, but in occult philosophy and moral liberty- and expect us to believe that "your tradition"... some heretofore secret and unknown hidden school- is responsible for his "paltry efforts" of guiding generations of artists and students. Your special tradition, which has no recognizable base, and is merely a moniker for people that agree that there is a common truth, has done little to nothing in comparison to what these men have done.

If you are truly of the "Primordial Tradition", I challenge you to reveal the common wisdom of all religion. I also challenge you to start a thread that reveals the number value of your runes, and the proper translation of them into English and Hebrew, so that we can all participate in your sage like methods of teaching that you claim has made you world renown. Failing to do this, in my opinion, proves that you sir, are a fraud. Please feel free to prove me wrong, I will gladly rescind this declaration.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I already have revealed it...the code is the source of the common wisdom...

I have led those who have shown true interest from here , and are and
have been respectful , to a place where there is more information...

You , I have no interest in assisting along the steps until you grow up...

You have always been under whatever name you have posted here ,
rude , twisting people's words to what you think will be your benefit ,
one who harasses , denigrates , turns threads into bitching matches...

I do have reason to believe you were banned , at least for awhile...

I have no need for you , nor does my tradition...

Perhaps at a time in the future when you show far more maturity than now...

As far as other sheets and values , you obviously have not done your homework ,
because I posted those long ago...I shall not do your work for you...

To me , you are a pest , and I leave it at that , out of respect for Stukov and this site...

However I shall request him to step in , if you continue your harassment , which
you have now started in two threads where there was no previous contention...

You have always felt butthurt and cried victim , when confronted , and unless
you like that feeling I suggest you stop now... [thumbup]

Further...I do notice how conveniently you sidestepped my question back to you...

How slytherin of you... [wink]

"Care to list any accomplishments other than harassing others , and being a general pest ?"

Now...harass me again , admn is called in...got it ?

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

Dear Sir,

There are a number of things you say of which I need to address. The first is, that you are the one crying foul and not I, I am fine with having a lively debate about ideas, but it appears that when things get difficult, fingers get pointed and minds shut.

Another item of contention is the dismissal of Crowley as a bumbling Satanist. You speak of Satanism as if you know what it is, and if you know what it is, then you will have to admit that you are one. The fat that I speak of is the liberated society that you so greatly enjoy this day. Prior to Crowley, the restrictions of society were such that we were not free as we are today, and that means fewer free minds and souls and bodies to interact with. You point out that the liberty of the Renaissance was enough to create some science, and what Crowley is doing is throwing that door wide, which is something that needs to occur as we advance in the act of investigation. Not only do I believe you take full liberty with the culture that has emerged from Crowley, and the actions of his students, but you take full liberty of the accelerated level of available information due to his inspiring works. Were it not for him, and those that came before him, you would have no precious code. The fact that you proclaim your tradition to denounce him as a figure head denotes to me that you obviously do not understand your history, and that your tradition is not what you claim. Unless you were born into some as yet undisclosed secret-secret society that has all of the worlds origins in its pocket, I doubt you would come to find this place by natural investigation. You are claiming to be an ancient, or at least, one trained by the ancients that guide all. Is this a physical claim, or a spiritual one? It seems false to me because what is absolutely provided to us in terms of these secret traditions is wisdom. You do not have wisdom for the world, you have speculation on science and a theory on the hidden reality that forms this. I give that you may have come by this legitimately, or probably through long periods of speculation, but I seriously doubt that there is an organized "tradition" that holds all of this information. Again, if I am wrong, I kindly ask you to direct me to this gathering.

I am sorry that you feel threatened or accosted when a person questions something that you so casually believe to be true- when in truth, the things you claim are rather extraordinary. Do you forget what it is that you know? I would assume someone so seasoned would merely smile and guide rather than run and hide.

Religion and spirituality is not merely some tradition that protects secret science. Science has emerged from the act of contemplation about the nature of existence. Religion is far more than this; it is wisdom, and that wisdom is what is important to me- and it is something that you do not appear to be concerned with. A true initiate understands this, and has spent years developing wisdom and philosophy- and this is easily assessed when you understand actual covens like the Golden Dawn and the A A- both of whom you claim to be inferior to your "tradition". Sir, these systems are vastly superior, because the actual adepts from here are the ones that guide our society to survival. Speculating on a secret realm of Gods and time travel is fine, but it is not what is real. What is real is the day-to-day conversations and trades that happen, and that is what concerns the "pantheon of Gods" that you proclaim to know. What do you really know about the Gods, sir? Are they simply powerful entities that sit in some hidden place? Do they guide and inspire man? Are they angry or caring? What do they represent in terms of the psychology of man? Your psychology appears more Satanic than Crowleys, as it doesn't seem to have a foundation and is essentially the negative definition of Chaos and lust, more than anything.

Any real contemplative worth a damn can read Crowley and understand that he wrestled with the mind, with the will and with nonsense to great length, and no true philosopher or magician would denounce him as a "mere" anything, and in your doing this YOU reveal yourself to ME.

Crowley created a beautiful spiritual theology that gave birth to great things. You say that you would challenge him on any level, yet you would back down from a mere poke from the likes of me. He would destroy you sir.

One last thing, and I am certain that this will go over your head but I leave it for those that think you to be a sage. This code that is being talked about is nothing but gematria, and gematria is simply using a formula to take one word and turn it into something else. It is a method of contemplation and examination and it is a tool to hone the mind. It in itself is not a revelation- for the only things that one knows is what one has discovered: the words you churn one phrase or word into have already been defined for you, and this process is simply a method of comparing what is already known- it is not revelation. Revelation is the act of experiencing and analyzing situation and creating genuine wisdom and definitions which a gematrist will apply to his code. For example: say you take the word fear and it adds up to 54. When you take that number 54 you gather all of the letters that are involved with that number, and you look at other words that tally 54, and you take a good guess at what words might relate to the number 54. These words already existed, and do not in themselves reveal anything new. What is revealed is another perspective- and that is what gematria is good for. The truth is that you do not need gematria or a code to contemplate- you can do this with simple words and thinking. Proclaiming to have secret wisdom because you have a code is nothing different than saying I have secret wisdom because I think; we all do this in our own way. Imagine... how many words can you create with the number 54? It is only limited to the number of words that you already know.

Again, I don't see any real wisdom coming from you, at least nothing practical that gives a healthy world-view. I definitely do not see you as an adept that has had to make the climb and define, and I am irritated that you would take any effort at all to dismiss my character or ability as being a pest. Then again, some of the greatest heroes of history were considered to be just that, and should I get banned from this site for speaking my mind fearlessly and honestly, then I will consider it a badge of honor.

Peace

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Pats you on the head , with a look of great pity :

"Ah , the ignorant...first they mishear , then they misquote , then they assume ,
then they think they know , then they spout and foam at the mouth , and threaten ,
as though any are intimidated by them...but some do it so well... [wink] "

Walks away , leaving you in your own misery...no walk to wisdom for such as you...

Find your own way...

Others shall continue to make their choices of how to speak to me and with me ,
interact with me , learn from me , share with me , play and enjoy life with me ,
and that will be their choice , little influenced by you...

What you do not see , being blind to it , and having a frozen mind state regarding
one you place on a pedestal , prevents you from going further...

And I do not retreat , nor surrender , nor "back down"...I just have so many other things to do ,
including advising others , than to waste any more time on the likes of you...( like the rhyme ? )

But , that is a place of the fool on the path...one day , you might find the way...
if you do not fall further into the abyss of your own self importance and madness...

Be well on that journey... [thumbup]

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

You have a pretty smarmy way of insulting people when you are unable to rebuke them legitimately. I personally do not care whether you understand me, what I am saying, what the world around you is all about. I only talk to you out of concern, and not self importance. I am not sitting here bragging sir, that is you. I feel no need to defend what I have done or who I am, I believe logic will speak for me. If people fail to hear it, it is my duty to speak it, but I will not insult them directly the way you do. That is your choice and you are free to do it.

I don't otherwise engage you in your speculation and "revelations" because for all practical purposes they have little value to me. Im glad that they give you the strength to go forward, as my observations give mine. You are rather a poor loser, sir.

[rolleyes]

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Pats you on your head again :

"Nice you think so"

walks away...

Maybe Spida will play with you , don't feel bad... [thumbup]

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

*chuckles, washes hands*

[moresarcasm]

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

heyyyy allll ya uuuu u dontt drink too much milkk....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

neofight wrote:Why do I see a lot of blah-blah but not a lot of Uff-dah?

Crowley is much better than some -cough- in that he is able to take the student on the journey in a relatable sense, explaining something that is actually very simple. You really don't need to go to such lengths people...
I wouldn't say I am a big fan of Crowley. I do fancy some of the more profound passages I find scattered throughout his works, e.g. of a Metaphysical or Philosophical nature. Sometimes this leads to fortification of my own ideas, or an added facet to an already existing concept that is relevant to my Paradigm.

I suppose it was a significant event for me to have my conclusion regarding "truth transcending reason" reaffirmed since I had previously passed through that phase myself in the manner in which he described, i.e. via the Trained Reason.

I do apologize in advance if this is not the "Uff-dah" that you are seeking :-)

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

..take a student and lead him astray in a relatable way.. Best of luck to those that worship these footsteps knowing where those end.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I can't imagine relying on a single source for all your Occult Needs, and would at least consider Mr. Crowley as supplemental. I know there is a lot of negativity directed toward him at times, but this doesn't concern me as I have benefitted from his Work, even if only sporadically and marginally, and that is more important than what others say about him.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I must agree, even though I personally dislike that person but even a blind chicken stumble upon a grain of wheat every now and then, anybody who did any actual work stumbled upon something useful, and that particular person did quite a bit of work. I just find it unappealing to watch some people swallowing everything he digested once, without even chewing. These sort of thing have tendencies of growing in to cancerous constructs, so it must be supervised.

neofight
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by neofight »

The reason you guys don't comprehend the depth provided by Thelema is because you aren't initiated into it (absolutely no offense here). What you have is a system of spirituality and philosophy. What is a spirituality if not the perspective we take upon life, ourselves, our place among this world, and of course... GOD(s).

Lest we forget, by studying the Qabalah, you are studying the literature of people (Jews, primarily) that believed in a GOD, and were probably touched by said God. So, for those of you who are trying to digest something as an atheist, or seek some kind of contact from a Divine source without actually believing in one, good luck. It is absolutely necessary to contemplate a Divine source. This knowledge is only reveled to those that do.

Secondly, what Crowley provides here is a message from a God, and it is concealed in myth, and myth conceals philosophy, and all of this contributes to a world-cosmic view of reality. You cannot just walk in to a conversation and talk about metaphysics or supernatural possibility without first having done your work at understanding a creator, and why or what or how this works in light of one. Crowley understood myth, and he understood tarot, and he used tarot to create a system he named Magick (a word that has been pilfered to a disgraceful degree). Magick is a system of contemplation and examination that investigates and informs the student on certain matters that are absolutely necessary when considering action and ideas. He also was attached to the secret initiation schools which were direct descendants of those devoted to the Gods. Again, the idea of, or acknowledgement of a God(s) is EXTREMELY important here.

So basically Crowley was very successful at creating a complete system and attaching it to the contemplation of the Jews and the tarot, and incorporated a ton of speculation on any historical method of mysticism and meditation. The man was a thorough researcher and deserves some heavy acknowledgment from any student of these arts (which is why I find some of this talk offensive). His system (the foundation of which is a revealed message found in the Book of the Law) is an authentic school that starts you on the path to perfect philosophy, and that is why he is a Master.

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

Cerber wrote:I just find it unappealing to watch some people swallowing everything he digested once, without even chewing. These sort of thing have tendencies of growing in to cancerous constructs, so it must be supervised.
It's a particular normal tendency for the human species to fixate in an unhealthy manner. Along with the fact that such topics don't have a singular defining source or figure, which is something people continually seek in some aspect for every facet of their lives. It's dangerous in occult/non-physical oriented communities given the nature of the study and workings at hand. But some people just like to be led. That desire to be led however can reach unhealthy extremes when they fool themselves into thinking there is no other path outside of their subscribed interest. Although, to be fair, anything can reach an unhealthy extreme with the right person.

There's no simple way to tackle such a fixation. One can provide an alternate point of view or study, but people will do as they please.

Return to “Reason and Unreason”