The "Ya Allahu" invocation (Arabic)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: sami999x

I was kinda asked about this invocation in PMs.

I wanna kinda describe this from the "non-dogma/non-church-neg" perspective. In terms of hormones, currents, and feelings/energies you may have when doing this.

(i.e. the perspective commonly viewed by any non-awakened person in familie from Christian/Muslim type who aren't that religous. And not the dogma perspective imposed by Spams done by bible-hugging reptillian minded beefbags/meatheads who need to spam/edit and make it seem as if anyone is ever a "believer/Abrahamic Brother fag" type)

first
* you free your mind and have the "scientific perspective" of our average teenager/20s. As in

"I do not know whether it is the male or female one. But I can find out by channelling and avoding to listen to Satanic-reptillians from Vatican who just say shit/spam and make funny videos to steal stuff. a purely scientific experiment. And I do not care about books. Or working with partial/twin manifestations, since I am not mega-large aura person."

here's how people do it:
* they just whisper Ya Allahu
* they whisper while inhaling or exhaling. Doesn't matter
* and the whispering is done repititively. People count numbers by using their fingers

Ans as for energy manipulation with the pronouncing, here's how it is used:

* the part "Allah or ALLA"pronouncing tends to drain your a bit (to the right amount) as you might feel energy fro your heart chakra going drained/blank for a while. The drain just removes blocks

* the "hu, or U" pronouncing tends you make you feel some hot energy come forward as you pronounce it. And energy comes outward. The channels are opened near the heart chakra and solar-plexus. And from there the energies (also hormones, you'll sense liquids) flow into areas. And as the energy thrusts in, your aura gets hotter & larger. The energy might appear hot, but empowering/comfy and energizing

What is does to your Heart and Solar-Plexus chakra is not easily described. But you can just
* look at the Tarot Card 8. "Strength". if you stare at it, then you will get a clue.

And as for beings you meet up, they have *NOTHING* to do with the dogma/Abrahamic-Bro-bull that we are usually censored & spammed with in daily life with by mere negs who want to drain energy. By using the bible/religion-dogma

I know the 4000 times one I mentioned. But I never used it properly. Only for like 20 - 30 days. And I know it didn't have any effect as much as other stuff.

people just: whisper it (while inhaling/exhaling) about 99 - 100 times. And that is all it takes.

It doesn't usually hep develop clairvoyance if you are too busy with money/work. But still, many beings come/go/hang out.

Althought the "abraham/church-neg dogma" tends to make it confusing sometimes. I that case you'd have to be a Nosferatu person with a Mega-LARGE size energy aura to travel up/down without ending up dead. to lose confusion & understand the "god" part is anything but whatever is said/built to steal your energy/money.

It just drains you to a right amount. But then opens channels into your chest-area chakras into energizing and powering up all systems. or draining to the right amount.

it doesn't have a much do do with "magic", as much as more with biology/hormones/etc. .

it has nothing to do wiht the "Arbrahamic bother/God-bull" created by churchican negs and parasites spamming/censoring/editing. Those are just methods of dogma-ing you so you're confused. Becuase church-negs had to confuse all names of ALL deities from all of history with just God, and mix up with words like Odin/Jesus/Neith/Juno/Khoda/NUdjer/anything else like whatever.

It is empowering due to energies brought to your aura being somewhat red-hot/warm. And aflects the biology to awakening. Like when you're moonbathing/sunbathing to get your Vitamin D intake.

that is it.

will bring lots of red-hot energy by opening fluid-channels and bringing energy through the chest and then solar-plexus area. for healing/other stuff.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Darkwater

Nice one Sami.

I could only ever think of Ba'al as being the main desert guy,whom I like very much especially his connection to the universe.

Cheers

Andy

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: setiamon

sami

you so crazy :F

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: AETERNITAS0

That's very interesting. Think about that in relation to the Golden Dawn practice of Vibrating Divine Names by the Middle Pillar.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: sami999x

[QUOTE=Darkwater;357575]Nice one Sami.

I could only ever think of Ba'al as being the main desert guy,whom I like very much especially his connection to the universe.

Cheers

Andy[/QUOTE]

Is mentioning Baal your manner of parasiting energy by trying to get a reputation by identifying with occultism? & trolling/spamming? it wasnt long since you Scotts/Jews believed the "cosmic Jewish zombie dude" who talks funny.

wut happened to obsessions with "cosmic Jewish zombie Scott dad"? (i.e. like when u guys had to spam/troll about vaginas with healing powers = like X-Men, & the weapon-X projects = maybe u guys had a thing for the X-23 character....hmm.... I wonder if she's grow back the hymen like virgins in Scottland? )

........ just that I never took you (a Scott) seriously, since I'm from Asia.:rolleyes:

too bad you now don't have your troll friend (the vilage idiot goat one that comes here to preach to cut off vaginas..... ) to edit this post & leave out "nicey nice" parts anymore.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Eretik

It's Scot,with one t.Scotland,again one t,not two.Please.

Sami you have totally lost me on this,what on Earth are you talking about? None of the above post makes any kind of sense.

Scots/Jews.....cosmic Jewish zombie Scot dad ?

vaginas with healing powers?

grows back the hymen like virgins in Scotland...WTF.......?

I'm not going to trade insults with you,but come on mate.This is very weird.

You do say odd things ,but why are you so down on Scotland and the Scots,all of a sudden?

Return to “South East Asian Faiths”