Hymn of a Shiva Yogi

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hymn of a Shiva Yogi

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: corbin_israfael

I am the Divine Sage sitting upon the Lotus Flower of my Mind. The Whiteness of the Lotus shining like the Supreme Reality untouched by the poison created by the churning Ocean of Milk as the Asuras choke upon the Breath of the Great Serpent. Reaching down with cupped hand's I drink of the vile nectar of the universe and hold it within my throat being a part of the world yet not of it. Undisturbed and and established in Samadhi, I sit as around me from all sides the Sacred Sound resonates within all thing's. From my parted lip's I chant the five syllable mantra while my hand's rest upon my lap in the ever thoughtful mudra. My Mind is a Mirror from which Awareness reflects itself thus allowing Self-Realization. The World is a distorted image upon the Sea of Consciousness and only once the Sea has calmed can the World be seen for what it is...a mere illusion. My hand forever count's the beads as they pass over my finger's. Each bead a reality and a life of which one must know as the cycle repeat's itself and it is only when one has finally found the Guru Bead that was hidden within the endless cycle of beads may one transcend the false reality known as existence.

Who am I? I exist within all being's though they may not know who I am. I sit upon the Lotus Flower as it gradually open's and closes through your Karmic Deed's and only when you follow the Dharma and open your Inner Eyes may you finally see me. I am within all thing's because I am everything. The Whispering Wind. The Singing Water. The Silent Earth and The Roaring Fire. The Person whose lip's you caress and indeed your own lip's that caress theirs. I am all yet nothing. I exist without existing. I am the True Self and there is but one Self. The Ego is but a Shackle for the Spirit. Your Soul is but an Extension of Me who is the True Self.

Forget not the Yamas and Niyamas for they shall ever guide you upon the Dharmic Path. Practice the Yogas and Detach yourself from this world of illusion and you shall forever be of me and taste the sweet nectar of enlightenment.

~Om Tat Sat Om
[By Corbin Israfael]

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hymn of a Shiva Yogi

Original post: IAO131

[QUOTE=corbin_israfael;346803]I am the Divine Sage sitting upon the Lotus Flower of my Mind. The Whiteness of the Lotus shining like the Supreme Reality untouched by the poison created by the churning Ocean of Milk as the Asuras choke upon the Breath of the Great Serpent. Reaching down with cupped hand's I drink of the vile nectar of the universe and hold it within my throat being a part of the world yet not of it. Undisturbed and and established in Samadhi, I sit as around me from all sides the Sacred Sound resonates within all thing's. From my parted lip's I chant the five syllable mantra while my hand's rest upon my lap in the ever thoughtful mudra. My Mind is a Mirror from which Awareness reflects itself thus allowing Self-Realization. The World is a distorted image upon the Sea of Consciousness and only once the Sea has calmed can the World be seen for what it is...a mere illusion. My hand forever count's the beads as they pass over my finger's. Each bead a reality and a life of which one must know as the cycle repeat's itself and it is only when one has finally found the Guru Bead that was hidden within the endless cycle of beads may one transcend the false reality known as existence.

Who am I? I exist within all being's though they may not know who I am. I sit upon the Lotus Flower as it gradually open's and closes through your Karmic Deed's and only when you follow the Dharma and open your Inner Eyes may you finally see me. I am within all thing's because I am everything. The Whispering Wind. The Singing Water. The Silent Earth and The Roaring Fire. The Person whose lip's you caress and indeed your own lip's that caress theirs. I am all yet nothing. I exist without existing. I am the True Self and there is but one Self. The Ego is but a Shackle for the Spirit. Your Soul is but an Extension of Me who is the True Self.

Forget not the Yamas and Niyamas for they shall ever guide you upon the Dharmic Path. Practice the Yogas and Detach yourself from this world of illusion and you shall forever be of me and taste the sweet nectar of enlightenment.

~Om Tat Sat Om
[By Corbin Israfael][/QUOTE]

Hello me/you!

Great to hear mySelf sing such beautiful tunes.

:bow:

Detach only so that the real You may re-immerse oneself in oneself in a multitude of joyous combinations.

Yama and Niyama are the raft we must take to the other side but burn up in the process thereof... and the other side is here and there is now is which is not which cannot be spoken yet is spoken in a million ways so let us be silent.

IAO131

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hymn of a Shiva Yogi

Original post: Darkwater

We would also desire to join with us,such is our identification & association,our intent allways to be to unify & bond,in love after death of the wee self.

Angi does kill & purify us,we have no fear.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hymn of a Shiva Yogi

Original post: rstu080

这是新加的空白文章1,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Return to “South East Asian Faiths”