spiritual effects of ambien (kundalini question)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Blackbird

yo yo. i'm goin through kinda a rough patch spiritualism awakening thing...not sure which kind, figuring higher consciousness over kundalini though...my kundalini doesn't do much, but all the new thoughts and ideas and all the beings, real and fake, that are coming to me...it's just nuts. anyway, yeah, anyone know of the possible negative effects that ambien would have on this? it's a prescription sleep aid. kinda had it forced down my throat by my homie over yonder. 'cause i haven't been sleeping at night for the past couple weeks. so yeah, ambien+high consciousness or kundalini awakening=bad? good?

please no preachy preachy

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Sheosyrath

Depends on how much you take. Perhaps you should try to go to sleep. If you don't sleep, you'll trip. I couldn't tell you the effect it would have, but I bet it wouldn't be pretty, as I am guessing you are fairly unstable. For a stable person it's a mediocre tool.

Edit - you should have posted this in the already existing drug + magick thread.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Semangelof
Blackbird;272429 wrote:yo yo. i'm goin through kinda a rough patch spiritualism awakening thing...not sure which kind, figuring higher consciousness over kundalini though...my kundalini doesn't do much, but all the new thoughts and ideas and all the beings, real and fake, that are coming to me...it's just nuts. anyway, yeah, anyone know of the possible negative effects that ambien would have on this? it's a prescription sleep aid. kinda had it forced down my throat by my homie over yonder. 'cause i haven't been sleeping at night for the past couple weeks. so yeah, ambien+high consciousness or kundalini awakening=bad? good?

please no preachy preachy
If you come up with the right choice, let me know,
But taking a nap now and then never hurt anybody!
:cool:

But sleeping pills have a lot of side-effects, so think twice:
Ambien may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking Ambien and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Ambien and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
  • worsening sleep problems;
  • depressed mood, thoughts of hurting yourself;
  • unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;
  • aggression, feeling agitated;
  • hallucinations, confusion, loss of personality.
http://www.drugs.com/ambien.html

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Dracophoenix

I'm moving this thread to Eastern Faiths.

eldnord
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: spiritual effects of ambien (kundalini question)

Post by eldnord »

I have a more practical approach to kundalini awakening. It is a misused term and concept in so many ways. K hyper activates the central nervous system and overrides the head with braingasmic energy. It increases the emotional range and there is a great seal of anxiety and fear. One thing people say that is a lie is that fear doesn't block K, it increases the energy. I have for 3 and a half years been going through this process and I am still unable to function normally without the help of CNS-depressants. I would say then that everything that slows down the nervous system is very beneficial for the sufferer of a kundalini awakening. So 'pam's and Z sleeping drugs are good for it's CNS-depressant effects, and also anti-epileptics, anticonvulsants. If you wanna survive you gotta take drugs to get a balance between K wreaking havoc on the CNS and brain, and K being calmed down temporarily by CNS-despressants. Unless you want to suffer in christ-like proportions you must take some responsibility as of not to go into complete raving lunacy.
Best regards,
still not-so-much-experienced-kundalite.

Return to “South East Asian Faiths”