Everything Kundalini

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: KageKi

HI all i was wondering(for all the kundalini survivors), what techniques have you used safely and effectivly in rousing the kundalini energy fully???

and approximatly how long the process takes based on the use of these techniques.

also on a side line how did/does it feel when you rouse the kundalini(mentally, physically, spiritually)??

I also understand the body goes through a period of rewireing, how have you coped with this?, what do you find helps with the rewireing proccess??

this should be very enlightening! LOL

Thank You All!!!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Mystikiwi

I haven't tried any specific "Kundalini" techniques yet ...but I wonder if the "Christian" experience of the so-called "Baptism of/in the Holy Spirit" is similar in some way...? :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: CosmicBrat

[QUOTE=maddkhan]hahaha cosmic........funny ...

as they say we are the bacteria of the planet... like we are the planet to our bacteria...........=)[/QUOTE]

We are a cancer to the planet and to Life...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Rin Daemoko

[QUOTE=Mystikiwi]I haven't tried any specific "Kundalini" techniques yet ...but I wonder if the "Christian" experience of the so-called "Baptism of/in the Holy Spirit" is similar in some way...? :)[/QUOTE]
You know, considering the reported effects of kundalini practices, and the term "baptism of/in the Holy Spirit," I can see where you wonder about the similarity. Certainly the term regarding the baptism is a somewhat accurate description of what one does with kundalini energy, and the Holy Spirit is an applicable formal name for kundalini energy. What an interesting observation!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Sushumma

The temporary experience of "Holy Spirit" as the term is used by "alternative" xians seems to be more like the experience of Shaktipat, which is a brief rush of Kundalini conveyed by a Guru through touch or merely being there. Full blown kundalini awakening may be too hardcore for them, though.

Personally I'm inclined to believe that Kundalini may have played a significant role in the lives of jewish/xian prophets, including Jesus. The xian church will of course be quite cautious before labeling anything too specific as Holy Spirit: it's going to be all the more embarrassing if it's proven that it's all about slight overexcitement of serotonergic system or whatever. Only pure make-believe is good enough to represent the work of God on earth, because scientists can't debunk something that can't be measured. Things that can be proven to exist are of the "soul" instead of "spirit", hence they are the work of Satan disguising himself as the angel of light.

I'm confident that given enough resources and interest (and some advances in medicine), the cause behind Kundalini could be found. Unfortunately it's too rare a phenomenon to interest the modern medicine at this day & age.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: maddkhan

haha cosmic were not the cancer but the aphla and omega of the universe....

who esle can create other than us???-> the universe

universe made us to live and create..if everything in the universe looks at u as a god....y dont u???

all the animals are stronger faster etc....but we can create ....now we eat the animals instead of them eating us.....

sure ppl have become like a cancer now...but thats mostly due to religions/governments etc...one day ppl will relize what they are and be better.... as they say ppl will act the way u treat them.....so as long as were treated as slaves to religions/governmants we will be a cancer to the universe and to ourselves...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: neoprimate

I want to bring up this thread, since there are some things I would like to ask...
First of all, can you keep the kundalinin in your body for a long time? My experiences are always of a electrical rush circulating through my body, in time I've learned to control the flow a bit. But it never remains longer than half a minute in my body, I can circulate it a bit, but the effort of control always interrupts it and the energy flows out. This also happens when I do nothing and just let it go...
A while ago I learned that focusing on my heart region helps to let it stay a bit longer, and from there I can send the energy up and down. With this I've managed to get it into my feet and head, where it used to be in my stomach and chest region.
Secondly I would like to know how often it usually happens. I used to experience it every month, than every two weeks and now every day...
Never had any teacher with it, just happened naturally (did know about it when it happened).. So at this point I am seeking some advice.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Blackbird

i think i'm having some kundalini problems (can't really be more specific). what methods would help?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Amur

I recommend pranayama for kundalini problems. You just become conscious of your own natural breathing and continue consciously breathing for some time. Also surrender to the natural rhyhtm of breathing. Surrender to your body and the energy that rushes up. This is what I'm training all the time to balance the kundalini flow.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

thanks, i'll try it. would keeping my spine straight help?

kundalini energy originates at the base of my spine on my back, correct? also, it's masculine energy, right? if so, what does masculine energy even mean?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Naomi Chan

Kundalini Shakti is female.

Ain Soph Ur is Male

The old pussy version of male energy was a dove crapping on your forehead. We plan on upgrading that by 2012 and working on it for about 5-6 thousand years.

- the motherfucking dragons

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Dark Lion

Would probably help if you went into a bit of detail. Having, 'Kundalini problems' could mean just about anything.

If you've managed to burn an imprint of your hands onto a table let me know. Kinda intresting that one. :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

i dunno, last night something told me i had kundalini problems and i should keep my spine straight--so i figure i should give it a shot.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Thotheolh

Well , if it's ok , can you be more specific of your 'Kundalini Symptoms' which you are having now ?

Yes , Kundalini is said to be female but I am not too sure since I haven't actually had an awakening according to what I think I know of my energy .

Maybe , the Feminie has Masculine energy in it ? Maybe it's 'genderless' energy ?

Yes , the spine is the 'conduit' for the energy ti travel but more importantly , Kundalini exist in our aura and energy bodies ...not actually physically but physical matters can affect the subtle levels . You don't need to keep your spine 100% straight all the time . Just try not to hunch your back but don't make yourself overly straight or rigid just to keep your back not hunched .

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Dracophoenix

Are you eating properly? I know this may sound like a stupid question but when I first learned kundalini my mentor would always tell me to eat properly or it can cause problems when working with kundalini. What I do before working with kundalini is make sure I detox my system with burdock root, green tea, lots of water, etc at least 24 hours before using kundalini I also make sure I'm not eating any junk food like pies, cheesecake, chips, candy, cakes, cookies, etc during this time to help. Also never mix kundalini with alchohol, tobacco, drugs and herbs that alter your state of consciousness because this can increase the potential for problems when working with kundalini.

Another thing make sure your chakras are unblocked and cleansed before working with kudalini. By doing so it decreases the chances of problems occuring.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Naomi Chan

[QUOTE=Dark Lion;266758]Would probably help if you went into a bit of detail. Having, 'Kundalini problems' could mean just about anything.

If you've managed to burn an imprint of your hands onto a table let me know. Kinda intresting that one. :)[/QUOTE]

Damn you've done that before? I've had some heating problems lately but nothing that extreme yet. What am I doing wrong?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Amur

Managed to rise kundalini when I had a bad hangover so I suppose it's different for all. Though I have an automatic kundalini which arises whenever there is the slightest possibility for it to arise. Though I'm seriously out of balance with this mental insanity and bi-polar disorder linked to kundalini also. When kundalini is properly arised it should anchor the consciousness to the spine and balance one's brain hemispheres with each other. The thing to remember is that once it starts arising don't go against the stream or it might kill you. Tried it out and got into a weird 'in between state' which felt like it would kill me.

Because of all the problems there's alot of techniques which have been developed to get it to arise better. The only thing which I've found rising it fully is a total ego death and surrendering to Earth itself. Surrendering seems atleast for myself to be a key issue in Kundalini.

Try different conscious breathing techniques. It gives a shitload of energy and gives a good tutoring into the power amount of kundalini.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Dark Lion

Try a bit of hatha or go to an orthopeatic.. one of those doctors that keep your spine in order. They're so good people use them as healers, can sort out a whole heap of disorders just keeping the spine in place.

Supposed to be at my Kundalini class now but I'm too tired, that and last time the teacher had us doing some praying type movements which I wasn't happy with, have been so drained I couldn't even throw up a barrier and as usual they don't cleanse the area (spiritually) before practice. Yoga teachers never seem to bother with that and it bothers me. Gonna wear an amulet next time. Making me pray like some subject. >8( bad mood)
Damn you've done that before?
.lol. I wish.

Did have a cool dream featuring a salamander while I was doing my sun adorations, bit tedious having to do them 4 times a day but odd things did happen.

Wonder if any of the spontanious combustion cases can be linked to Kunalini or like wise? Prehaps they had too much alchol while it was rising and well.... :o

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

yeah, i know i've made a lot of threads about what's going on with me, but this one kinda makes sense. i mean...with my weird complusions (that came out of nowhere...went away suddenly, then spontaneously came back again). yeah, so i didn't a little research into kundalini awakenings, and i experience some of the symptoms: mood changes, strange itchiness(that only lasted the first time), the one that's most profound: pressure inside my head...it feels like i have this depression on my crown and when i push up on it--i'm good at intimidating people indirectly through trickster and what i guess you'd call "prison tactics"...jerky motions--posturing--"scary eyes" lol, i also felt a kundalini surge lately (while in a swim race with a family member). also, creativity. when it first started happening, i found my usual, science and fact minded self very good at beat boxing, whistling, writing poetry.

i read somewhere that these things can bring out psychosis if an individual's prior belief system conflicts with what the awakening brings out--and that's possible with me, maybe. i was raised a catholic...became atheist at 15...then got sworn into a gang at 18 (there's a code and philosophies involved) and read up on some castanedan, hindu, gnostic, and buddhist literature then too.

so yeah...#1: how do i know if it's a kundalini awakening? and #2 if it is, what do i do to correct the problem? (i've read about grounding, staying active, staying healthy, staying away from drugs...but i'm really looking for someone who's experienced a kundalini awakening so i can tell if that's what i'm going through)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Deimos

You sound neurologically imbalanced with experiences that sound like the times that I've had elevated levels of adrenaline/epinephrine. Get mental and medical help. You will most likely go insane without it if you have not already.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Luke Saint

Deimos, I do not think that is sound advice in anyway whatsoever. I mean, who do you think you are to make such accusations?! ecaep.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

tried the medical route. didn't work.

thanks, luke.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

I got mine with some very 'careful' methods. But focusing on the crown when in such a state might cause an awakening, though it might cause some damage too...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

http://www.writespirit.net/spirituality ... ivekananda

Vivekananda was a righteous fellow on these matters. Sorry I don't have a quick answer as I have just begun experiencing such things myself within the past few months. Peace.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Everything Kundalini

Original post: Draginvry

Not much you can do other than give up habits and lifestyles not in agreement with the awakening. If it's a true Kundalini rising, it can cause all sorts of strange symptoms. If you try to fight it, you'll likely go insane.

Return to “South East Asian Faiths”