Random aura spotting in Japan

keiasu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Random aura spotting in Japan

Post by keiasu »

So, I am studying abroad in Japan this semester. Today my little group was given a tour of the college that I will be attending, and during one of these informational meetings, I noticed something kind of strange. Normally, the only way I see any sort of aura involves a bit of staring at someone, but these two women just seemed to be glowing. No one else in the room the. not like any crazy bright stuff, but around their heads mostly and a little around their bodies was a faint light. After we went to a different room, I didn't see it anymore. thoughts on this? I really don't know what to make of it. my diet, of course, has changed a bit since being in Japan, and I've also stopped smoking weed; I think it makes sense that diet and drugs effect perception, but so far it has been one isolated incident

keiasu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Random aura spotting in Japan

Post by keiasu »

ok, so this happened a few times now, but I think I have discovered why. Every time it happens, the person is in front of a white wall or something else like that that is white. even now, if I put my hand up in front of the white door of my room, I notice the same thing. so I think that a white background just makes the aura stand out more, or whatever it is.

Return to “South East Asian Faiths”