Kuji-In/Kiri Visualizations

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Kuji-In/Kiri Visualizations

Post by Haelos »

Does anyone know the rest of the necessary visualizations for the Kuji-in/Kuji-Kiri?

The only one I know is for Rin, and I have found very little reliable material on the rest of the meditations.
Even the mudra get mixed up across different sources, which should be the easiest thing to keep consistent.

Any books or links would be greatly appreciated.

(I didn't know where to post this, so I did so here.)
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Kuji-In/Kiri Visualizations

Post by Desecrated »

Another one of these subjects where we just don't have any accurate information. There are 80 hand signs that can be combined with each other.
Each school have different combination and some schools have different versions of this as well.

If you don't read japanese, try at least to find the oldest manuscript an use the pictures to figure out the handsigns.

Of course different schools are going to have different opinions on how to mentally approach this and different mudras and mantras to go along with it.

As usual. the wikipedia article is the most accurate source of it right now and you'll probably find some answer if you read it though a couple of time, check out all the sources and link provided and get the books at the end of the page.

mindsword
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Kuji-In/Kiri Visualizations

Post by mindsword »

Desecrated wrote:Another one of these subjects where we just don't have any accurate information. There are 80 hand signs that can be combined with each other.
Each school have different combination and some schools have different versions of this as well.

If you don't read japanese, try at least to find the oldest manuscript an use the pictures to figure out the handsigns.

Of course different schools are going to have different opinions on how to mentally approach this and different mudras and mantras to go along with it.

As usual. the wikipedia article is the most accurate source of it right now and you'll probably find some answer if you read it though a couple of time, check out all the sources and link provided and get the books at the end of the page.
theres plenty of pictures and images online (google)

i use kuji in all the time, i know about 10 hand signs by heart, plus some basic hand mudras. ninjas rule.

Return to “South East Asian Faiths”