Book on internal alchemy and daoism

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Book on internal alchemy and daoism

Post by Firice »

Hi all. I've read the book, Foundations of internal alchemy by Wang mu. It 's about the first 4 levels. At level 4 the magick adept combines yang chi with yin chi. Is there anyone who has grabbed a book on the rest of the 72 levels (72 blood vessels in the human body)? It would really be helpful.

Lumpino
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Book on internal alchemy and daoism

Post by Lumpino »

What about The secret of the golden flower, translantion by Richard Willhelm. A Taoists spiritual alchemy book. Is free on net in PDF. Try google.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

I think you're a bit confused. What you're describing (a 72 level system, with the "merging" of yin and yang in the lower dantien taking place at the 4th level) is a system of Neigong from the Mo Pai school, popularized by John Chang of youtube/The Magus of Java fame.

This system is based on Daoist principles, but is not in itself Daoist, and is only loosely related to traditional Daoist Nei Dan.

Furthermore, the Mo Pai system is closed off - Chang accepted Western students for a short period in the 90's, which resulted in the instructions for the first 2 levels of training being leaked, but the Western students were eventually cut off, and even the Eastern students have failed to move on past the third level.

What I'm getting at is that any text claiming to describe the training of that system beyond the second level is almost certainly fake, and even any descriptions of the first 2 levels are likely to be incomplete (I know for a fact that some of the major ones in circulation are, leaving out vital instructions which would cause the training to fail and quite likely cause severe harm).

On top of that, I've spoken to several individuals who demonstrably had access to the legitimate instructions, and none of them had completed even the first level of training, so for the sake of preserving your health and not wasting time, I'd highly recommend avoiding whatever instructions you think you've found in this system. There's a large industry of scammers preying on people's enthusiasm by claiming to have access to the genuine Mo Pai instructions - at best they rip people off, but following their fake instructions could easily damage your body and mind.

If you're interested in similar training with a more traditionally Daoist slant, and determined to do it without a teacher, probably the best literary source is Damo Mitchell's Daoist Nei Gong and White Moon on the Mountain Peaks. But better by far to find a teacher.

Good luck!
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Rin wrote:I think you're a bit confused. What you're describing (a 72 level system, with the "merging" of yin and yang in the lower dantien taking place at the 4th level) is a system of Neigong from the Mo Pai school, popularized by John Chang of youtube/The Magus of Java fame.
> . <

Then why did Mr. John Chang say in the video that his: "Positive" - Is in his naval/dantien/solar plexus chakra, and that his: "Negative" - Was in his perineum/base chakra?
Perineum: The area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva.
He said when you pull both of those energies together you get something that feels like electricity.

He even describes that even eels do the same thing which made me research how an eel actually produces electricity:
The electric eel has three pairs of abdominal organs that produce electricity: the main organ, the Hunter's organ, and the Sach's organ. These organs make up four-fifths of its body, and give the electric eel the ability to generate two types of electric organ discharges: low voltage and high voltage.
So the eel does something with its abdominals to produce electricity.

I'm not proposing an argument against you good sir...

I am just wondering why John Chang is lying...

The reason why I believe he is *now* because you wrote: "the "merging" of yin and yang in the lower dantien

I believe in you and the members here at occult forum more than John Chang because apparently for some selfish reason - the instructions on how to develop that electrokinesis ability is very blurred.

I know you already recommended a book on where to start regarding electrokinesis...

But... Do you have any other sources that could reveal the secret?

Others here at O.F. recommended me to read up on: "Initiation Into Hermetics"... Is it legit enough to actually help me do what J.C. can do?

I'm sure someone somewhere is smart enough to figure it out.

It's not impossible.

And t.b.h if I actually did figure it out- I'd post it here and never return because I'd be trying to get laid by showing it off and using it during intercourse... Hehe.

Nah for real though I'd actually instead of showing it off - would try to heal people in secret - it would make me happy.

Also who cares what the magus of java's butt hurt master thinks about revealing the information - like you said it isn't entirely their idea, it's been around for a while, and everyone deserves a chance at learning this whether or not death could occur. O0

Rules and politics piss me off. Lol.

Am I the only one?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Here is a video describing a bit more about how eels utilize Bioelectrogenesis:
Bioelectrogenesis is the generation of electricity by living organisms, a phenomenon that belongs to the science of electrophysiology. The nerve impulse is a bioelectric event. In biological cells, the Sodium-Potassium Exchanger maintains a voltage imbalance, or cell potential difference, between the inside of the cell and its surroundings (see also ion channel). Also called a pump, the exchanger is said to be "electrogenic", because it removes three sodium ions for every two ions of potassium it allows in. The process consumes metabolic energy in the form of ATP. Plant cells also exhibit light-induced electrogenesis. Certain types of bacteria are able to generate electric currents; these are used in microbial fuel cells and educational kits are available for students and hobbyists.

The term usually refers to the electricity-generating ability that is in some aquatic creatures, such as the electric eel, electric catfish, and to a lesser extent the black ghost knifefish. Fish exhibiting such bioelectrogenesis often also possess electroreceptive abilities (which are more widespread) as part of an integrated electric system. Electrogenesis may be utilized for electrolocation, self-defense, electrocommunication and sometimes the stunning of prey.
This tells me that Mr. J.C. has: "Electrocytes"...

Meh - I know science is a bit ignorant of the fact that there are people like the magus of java who can perform electrokinesis.

I know D.J. didn't have an eels abdominals transplanted into his...

So yeah. ~

Just wondering why HE thinks he knows how an eel works... lol.

If I could do what J.C. could do - I'd nickname myself: "The Electric Sausage". Lmao. xD
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Chang didn't lie that I know of - I haven't watched the video recently, but from what I remember it features him speaking in Chinese with subtitles, yeah? It seems likely that there's a translation problem at work which has caused your misconception.

Anyway, chakras have nothing to do with it - that's a completely different system of energy centers. This is going off my memory of the book, which I read a fair while back, but roughly speaking, his system works through cultivating large amounts of Yin (what is being translated as "negative") Qi and Yang (what is being translated as positive) Qi, gradually over several years of meditation. The Yang Qi builds up in an energy center called the lower dantien, which is located a little bit below the navel, near the center of the belly.

The Yin Qi is initially built up at the perineum (at the area called the Huiyin). Some more work is done to further condense the energy in the dantien and open up assorted meridians, then during the 4th level of training, the yang energy is sent from the Dantien down to the Huiyin, where if process is successful, the two fuse together then reascend to the dantien. the fusion of opposing forces within the confined space of the dantien generates large amounts of energy*, which is the "electric Qi" for which Chang is famous (it isn't actually electricity, although it looks and feels similar, according to what Danaos' says in his book).

*Whether this electric Qi is the same Yang Qi initially condensed in the dantien, or a third form of Qi, isn't explained properly, Danaos seems to vacillate between the two descriptions from what I remember, sometimes referring to it as Yang Qi, sometimes implying that they are two separate energies.

It's possible I've gotten some of the details wrong, but that's the gist of it. So the description in the video you mention is accurate to a point, just garbled. He's telling the truth about the energy being generated by the bringing together of Yin from the perineum and Yang from an area near the navel, it's just not translated well, giving the impression that he performs this fusion process every time he wishes to generate the "electric qi," instead of it being a one-time process which then allows the electric Qi (along with Yin Qi) to be produced at will.

Anyway, If you want more information, read The Magus of Java by Kosta Danaos. And please don't mess around with any meditation methods you put together from this description, or from other descriptions you find online, in an effort to generate energy of any kind, you're quite likely to injure yourself that way.

As for other methods of achieving similar feats, there are two that come to mind. One is, as you mentioned, Bardon's IIH, which claims that the electric fluid can be accumulated, condensed and projected to the point where it can be tangibly felt or have physical effects, akin to what Chang demonstrates (Bardon specifically mentions lighting a lightbulb as something that can be achieved this way).

While I'm, generally speaking, inclined to believe Bardon, and would certainly recommend his system of training, it's worth noting that I've never heard of anyone who's actually demonstrated this specific feat, or even claimed to have achieved it, using his training method. Whether this is because something is faulty with the training or whether there's just a dearth of people who've progressed through it far enough to perform this feat, I honestly can't say. The closest I have is that people who have traveled Asia and seen all sorts of demonstrations by various masters have hinted at having seen demonstrations of this type using methods they describe as being similar to the one given by Bardon, and that theoretically I can't see anything wrong with the method.

There are various other schools which claim to teach the ability to produce Qi which feels like electricity and can be used to perform similar feats to Chang (ie. can be used to heal, set fires, etc), but the only one I know which is almost certainly legitimate and also open to Westerners is the Gengmen Pai, headed by Dr. Wu at the Apricot Forest Hospital in China (formerly by Dr Jiang, who has a lot of demonstration videos similar to Chang's, although he passed away earlier in the year).

There are a few major caveats concerning this lineage, the first being that the school can be very expensive - they only train people who've undergone a process of cleansing to open the meridians, which can entail the purchasing of herbal treatments which cost massive amounts (I've heard over $20 000USD quoted by two separate sources), although some allegedly don't need the herbs and thus don't pay anything, while the price varies for others. Their justification for this is that the herbs required are rare and expensive themselves, and must then be imbued with Qi by the teachers, which is apparently a draining process.

The second major caveat is that Jiang died suddenly and fairly young (at 51, allegedly from expending too much Qi while healing), and from what I've been told Dr. Wu had only been with him for 10 years or so. So it seems unlikely that Jiang had passed down all of his knowledge to Wu. Jiang's own master had also died unexpectedly and apparently some of the training was lost with him. This gradual decay of knowledge with generations isn't uncommon in these old Chinese lineages (likewise with that kind of financial entanglement these days, sadly), but it's worth pointing out before you get too excited and start saving for a flight to China.

Anyway, what I can absolutely guarantee you is that all of this has nothing to do with electric eels :p
is like a block of wood

- DDJ, Verse 27

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Good writing! Brilliant!

Regards

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Okay so this is what I learned from: "Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon". ~
The Fire Element = "Will" / "Electric".

The Water Element = "Feelings" / "Magnetic".
Those are the two key ingredients right?

At first I didn't understand what anyone meant by: "Fluids" when regarding the human "will" and "feelings".

I get it now: Yin (&) Yang.

John C. Says that mastering Yin-Chi is the key to the spirit world.

Therefore: Yin-Chi = The Fire Element - Which is electric.

And Yang-Chi therefore must = The Water Element, which is magnetic.

I have mastered Yang-Chi, the total opposite...

But as for Yin-Chi I am just barely figuring it out.

I remembered that I was able to accumulate electricity through the hairs on my body by merely visualizing static electricity vibrating all throughout my hairs while remembering the way it feels to have electricity flowing through me.

When I was done with that accumulation of S.E. - Whenever I went near plastic things I could feel my hairs rising by a foot in distance away from the plastic objects.

Normally in my house I can't accumulate a static charge because the carpets are worn down and dirty and the atmosphere isn't static electricity friendly.

So that surprised me that my little time alone visualising and feeling electricity manifest from the air - flowing onto my hairs all over my body - slowly charging, had an effect at all.

I now believe that is Yin-Chi, the energy I was accumulating from the air.

In my experience it was almost as if I was breathing the energy into my pores or something.

Is that what the pore breathing section is about?

Anyways, I now know that we don't generate electricty like an eel, we accumulate it instead and then direct it using our "will" through e-motion/energy motion.

The way I mastered Yang-Chi was by programming my mind to feel the emotion through visual aid.

For example: I would imagine that there was a finger behind my neck and was one centimeter away from touching me. All of a sudden I would feel a disturbance on the back of my neck. Then I learned how to invoke that feeling without visual aid by simply remembering how it felt and then it manifests. After that - I would flex or increase the senation and then also practice shifting that feeling up and down my spine until I could shift it to any part of my body and even flex it throuhout my body.

It was that simple. ~

I assume that after I accumulate electricity - I can channel it or direct it using that new found emotion I developed.
Spoiler:
I know I can *using my "will"* shift pain away to any part of my body that has more pain tolerance than the rest of my body as well as shift any other feeling. So [shifting/guiding/channelling] Yin-Chi shouldn't be all that difficult.
So basically IIH by F.B. has taught me this:

1.) Meditate and accumulate electricity.
2.) Channel it or direct it using the magnetic fluid; feeling/emotion.

Since I can be charged using the method I mentioned above and could feel my charge through plastics, I will practice IIH correctly and use balloons to test and see just how much I am charged.

If I do it again correctly - I should be able to push or pull the balloon through Yang-Chi after accumulating Yin-Chi.

I can't tell y'all how much I truly appreciate all of your support and guidance throughout these months.

I know have procrastinated but it was because I wasn't sure if any of this would be possible - but now I have tasted success and wish to go through with IIH to develop this internal technology the right way.

Now I understand how I can die from this practice, too much electricity within me would probably cause me to have a heart attack.

I apreciate you all. O0

I find that this song by: Beast (1333) - "A.T.S.":
Is very appropriate to end this entire reply. ~
Last edited by Kami on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Kami wrote: Okay so this is what I learned from: "Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon". ~
The Fire Element = "Will" / "Electric".

The Water Element = "Feelings" / "Magnetic".
Those are the two key ingredients right?
As far as the Electric and Magnetic. Fundamental Constructs.
From what I understand everything in the Universe is made up of either one of those two things.
Electric/Electricity is a flow of Electrons, and Electrons are Fermions. Which are matter particles.

Magnetic/Electromagnetic is Energy, can be radiated by a flow of Electrons. The radiated Energy
is made of Photons which are Bosons, or Force Carrying Particles. The Nucleus of the Atom also
contains Energy, but of a different manner.

Even though Electrons/Atoms are a construct of matter. They are also a configuaration of Energy.

Which is to say, Energy is responsible for everything, and before that there was Nothing.

I think Consciousness is Living Energy, but for all I know all Energy could be alive to a degree.
The Microcosmic Universe adds a bit of complexity to this idea.

Girlfriend just came down. I can't think when she's around. So I'm done.

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Yang-Chi/Emotion; Energy Motion/Magnetic Feeling:

In the video below:
I first monitor my blood pressure level's resting point.

Then afterwards I monitor my blood pressure level again while flexing Yang-Chi/E-Motion; Energy Motion... Throughout my body in an instant @"Will".

Lastly I end the video by monitoring my blood pressure level once more, and then increase it again by flexing Yang-Chi throughout my body, and then I stop flexing that energy and then y'all see my blood pressure level decrease.

This is "mind" over body. ~

If you want to know how to do this - check the description in the video.

Skillet - iFeelLikeAMonster:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Kami, I don't know what you think you're doing, but anything which messes with your heartrate like that is something you should tread carefully around.

Please consider taking up a proper system of training, ideally under a teacher, instead of messing around with these techniques you've concocted yourself.
is like a block of wood

- DDJ, Verse 27

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Rin wrote:Kami, I don't know what you think you're doing, but anything which messes with your heartrate like that is something you should tread carefully around.

Please consider taking up a proper system of training, ideally under a teacher, instead of messing around with these techniques you've concocted yourself.
Yeah I get that a lot.

Don't worry Rin, it's not what you think.

My heart rate doesn't change - I can't explain how...
I cannot feel my heart racing at all when I do this...
Which is why I believe it doesn't increase...

I do this every now and then to show it off to people who don't believe we have the power to control our body at: "Will".

Like I said and it's my opinion - it is Yang-Chi.

I associate it with e-motion.

What I showed in the video is a proof of concept.

That feeling I can manifest at will - can do more than what I showed it doing in the video. It can shift other feelings as well as electricity that I accumulate from the air.

You need to see this as progress, because that's what it is good sir. O0

This ability has many benefits.

Increasing strength,
Increasing pain tolerance,
Resist passing out,
Detoxify quicker,
Speed up healing process,
Speed up cell growth,
Hairs grow faster than normal,
Nails grow faster than normal,
Resisting bright light,
Lose weight.
|
All of the above occurs when I flex this disturbing energy motion *that I developed through visual aid at first* - throughout my body.

Without flexing this energy - I can focus on it to move to any part of my body and that only has (1) benefit: Guiding any electricity I have accumulated.

And I wish I had a Sensei...
But I don't...
All my life I had to learn how to do things on my own...
Sadly...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

It sort of feels like this:
When I am flexing (Yang-Chi) throughout my body; duration limit 30 seconds.

It feels like an internal change in my blood for however long I can flex that energy; 30 seconds. ~

Edit: I'm not saying I am werewolf... -_-
I am saying that the internal transformation feels similar to what you see in the animated gif above.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Is this website on alchemy worthy of studying?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Hmm...

I just recently meditated on my soul/the sun within the universe of my mind:

I was gazing at it and I could feel my body being energized with Yang-Chi.

After the "sun/soul gazing" mediation - I flexed Yang-Chi throughout my body - and this time it was more INTENSE then when I showed it in the video where it had an effect on my blood flow.

Man this stuff is amazing to mess around with!

When I meditate on Yin-Chi, this is what I am doing:
I am accumulating energy from the air that feels like electricity flowing onto my hairs and then into my body and then into my stomach. (*I simply visualize and feel electricity manifesting from the air flowing onto my hairs and then into my body and then into my stomach.*)
|
And then as for Yang-Chi I have to meditate on the sun within the universe of my mind; my soul. (*Gazing at it*).

My yang chi acts like magnetism unto my electric yin chi.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Okay so I have taught my first student how to utilize his Yin and Yang Chi.

He's progressed quite well!

Here's what he said in a private message on facebook:
My friend, the one who used on me/showed me true & real telepathy, came over to my house and I happened to be sitting on the couch when he came in and I was sitting there doing the yin chi acumulating meditation you taught me, and I felt him sit down beside me but he didn't interrupt as he knows of course I'm meditating. So I do so for maybe another 15 seconds and then open my eyes and go to touch him to get his attention and I swear, I shocked him with my finger tips on the arm, he said: "ahh *laughs a bit* wtf was that!?" And I laughed with him in astonishment because it was if I walked across carpet with socks on, and i said "dude omg I have some shit too talk to you about" and he looks at me with this *explain yourself* expression and says "I can see that! Eleborate".

So we talked all about it. lol
Sure that may not be proof and of course y'all will probably say he's lying but I know he's not becsuse the same happens to me when I practice what I taught him.

I improved the meditation technique on how to do this and it seems to work better:

Yin-Chi Meditation:
Get into a comfortable position and clear your mind of any thoughts. Next focus on your breathing until you become relaxed. Now... Once you are relaxed you may stop focusing on your breathing. To begin accumulating electricity from the air, you must simultaneously visualize and feel electricity manifesting from the air around you - flowing onto every one of your body's hairs, into your body and then flowing into your stomach - allowing it to build up in there. You will feel a bunch of little cold stings on your skin as well as feeling an electric charge on your hairs if done correctly. Keep doing this for at least (3) minutes. After three minutes pass - you will have accumulated enough: "Electric Yin-Chi", and you may stop.

Yang-Chi Meditation:
Get into a comfortable position and clear your mind of any thoughts. Next focus on your breathing until you become relaxed. Now... Once you are relaxed you may stop focusing on your breathing. Summon your Soul; the Sun within the universe of your mind. To do that you will have to intentionally feel your stomach getting really warm until your body begins to heat up whilst visualizing your Soul/Sun. Gaze at it for at least (3) minutes. After three minutes pass you may stop.

The first meditation technique allows you to harbor: "BioElectricity/Yin-Chi" - Within your: Stomach/Solar Plexus.

The second meditation technique allows you to be able to flex your: "Yang-Chi/EnergyMotion;E-Motion", With more intensity than you could previously.

Here is how you activate your: "Yang-Chi"...
|
1.) Visualize a finger pointing at the back of your neck, one centimeter away from touching you.
A.) If done correctly - You should feel a disturbance on the back of your neck. If you fail to experience that sensation, try visualizing something else other than a finger pointing at the back of your neck... For example: Imagine a spider chillin' lyka villain on the back of your neck. If you felt a disturbance on the back of your neck whilst visualizing that, then congratulations!
|
2.) Try manifesting that disturbing feeling on the back of your neck without visual aid... How? All you have to do is simply: "Remember" - What it felt like and it shall manifest.
B.) If it manifests, try keeping it alive and glowing on the back of your neck for as long as you can.
|
3.) Manifest that sensation once more, but THIS time - you will be attempting to shift it to another part of your body. So manifest that sensation you just developed and then slowly move it down your spine until it reaches the base of your spine. Then slowly move it back up your spine until it reaches the top of your spine, where you manifested it.
C.) Once you successfully have learned how to shift your: "Yang-Chi/E-Motion;EnergyMotion", up and down your spine @"Will" - You are now ready for the fourth step.
|
4.) Try manifesting that sensation throughout your body.
D.) For example: Feel it manifest within your; Legs, Arms, Stomach, Spine, Neck and Head, Feet and Hands.

If you followed my guide correctly, you should have successfully activated your ability to manifest your: "Magnetic Yang-Chi".

With your [Magnetic: Yang-Chi] you can guide your [Electric: Yin-Chi] to any part of your body... Even into another person, animal or object's body. ~
He further mentioned that with the yang chi technique he could amplify the shock and even move it around in his stomach to his arm.

I knew I was on the right track.

You can tell me all day that I am wrong, but my experience and my friend's experience says otherwise.

I did warn him to stop practicing if he gets a stomach ache because that happened to me from accumulating too much yin chi.

Anyways, thought I would share this. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Just a little friendly warning:
B.T.W. - You CAN exhaust your: (Magnetic Yang Chi). The more you use it - the less you will have. To restore your: (Yang Chi), You must do the: "Yang Chi Meditation".

The same concept applies with: (Electric Yin Chi), The more you use it - the less you'll have.

The Sun within the universe of your mind: "Your Soul", Is magnetic, It is a chakra. Chakra means: (Energy Motion) - like that of a vortex or simply put... "Motion", Chakra = E-Motion.

So when you gaze at your: "Soul", Your: "Sun"... You are directly absorbing: "Magnetic Yang Chi".

As for: "Electric Yin Chi", You must absorb it from the air around you.

So basically...
|
You absorb: "Yang Chi" - From your: "Soul/Sun" - Within the universe of your mind... Your inner microcosm.
And as for your: "Yin Chi", You absorb it from the air on this earth within THIS universe... Our external shared macrocosm.

When you mix them together in your: "Stomach/SolarPlexus", You can then be able to move that energy that acts and feels similar to: "Electricity" - Within your body, as well as being able to move it into another living being or even an object.

Of course it isn't an entirely new energy, it is two energies combined...

Yang Chi Guides The Yin Chi.

Else without them together, one is useless without the other. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Just in case y'all do not understand what I am doing with my: "Yang Chi", I made this - "Voice Over" Video. ~
I also talk about Yin Chi as well. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Firice wrote:Hi all. I've read the book, Foundations of internal alchemy by Wang mu. It 's about the first 4 levels. At level 4 the magick adept combines yang chi with yin chi. Is there anyone who has grabbed a book on the rest of the 72 levels (72 blood vessels in the human body)? It would really be helpful.

Hi Firice,

From my own experience, there is only two "levels", the microcosm and the macrocosm. The trick is knowing how to join these two together by opening the flow of energy.

And the trick is patient dedication to the practice and 'letting go'.

The 72 levels are an illusion and a distraction.

Cheers
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Firice »

Hi Corvidus and Rin, sorry for the late reply but by the time I scrolled down to the end of the thread I could only say "oh my gawd!" LoL.

Anyway Rin, thanks for your very rational and informative message. What I said was that Wang Mu's book finished after saying what happens whereas I what I was looking for was a procedural text detailing step-by-step the way to activate all the 72 blood vessels.

However Corvidus is very right and deep in being accepting as a dedicated magician.

Kami on other hand you've got plenty of fire there mate !!

On a separate note. for a few months I was under the impression that Bardon intended his students to learn developing PSI with his level 1 exercises. However I think it's completely unnecessary if we understand what "eidetic memory" scientifically means.

Return to “South East Asian Faiths”