JHVH is an angel of Satan.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: VladTepes

Hail Satan - for he is our true Lord: the real Adam, the Creator of the cosmos. His sovereignty over all creation is undeniable. For with every human act is the spirit, in varying degrees of strength depending on the act itself, of the ultimate Spirit. That Spirit is Satan, and the strings he pulls, the strings we are bound to abide by, are a representation of primal instinct by which survival is possible. SIN.

Satan is proud of the human race. We are the embodiment of his Will: to bring forth the animalistic essence, that without, all existance would cease to exist. We are him, and he is us. Yet he is separate. And he is sovereign.

It's by meditating that I came to the answer of why there was a Yahweh. Why there was Christianity. Why were Christians allowed to exist for as long as they have, when they are advocates of sinlessness... when they submit to the will of Yahweh. Then it came to me one morning after a strange dream. When answering to Yahweh, they are in fact answering also to Satan. For Yahweh, Jehovah, "God" is a spiritual being spawned from the loins of Satan himself.

The function of this angel, this slave of our Father, is to bring about understanding. "It only brings about confusion" you might say. I say that is true, but through chaos, confusion, we find our answers.

No matter how far you try to run from "Sin"... the instincts by which drive you... no matter how you try to hide, justify, or fight them one-on-one... it is an irresistable force. Satan created the Christian God to bring this full circle. LIFE IS THE ULTIMATE TRAGEDY! It can also, to the enlightened, be a very enjoyable comedy. All depends on perspective.

"God" himself isn't exempt from acts of cruelty, selfishness, narcissism. That is shown all throughout the Bible despite the nonsense of "He cannot sin."

Your thoughts.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: destructive_metaphysician

i'm not necessarily a satanist, but i always enjoy reading these forums as i find them regularly insightful.

to sin means to miss the mark, it is not the instinct by which we survive. i think there is something different about the notion of sin which leads to guilt, from the notion of natural bodily desires (which christians still want to subordinate to some purely holy reason, which is buuullshit). i think the way you level your criticism traps you firmly within christian ideology, accepting their morals as a standard superstructure and gaining joy from the act of transgressing those laws...seems pretty weak from a psychological standpoint, and it shows that deep down, you desire christians to dominate society so that you can just rebel and transgress more.

maybe study some of the Tanakh more and you might find a happier relationship between HaSatan and yhvh. its not that yhvh had to come first or anything, but it seems like you have only learned about yhvh through christianity, which is nothing about yhvh. to spell it with a j, call him jehovah, and talking about a sinless god shows me that you are perhaps very angry at christians around you and perhaps simply turned to satan as some dark and evil god figure, which hardly scratches at the surface of what satanism has to offer when combined with intelligent genealogical and theological study.

i'm not trying to pick a fight with satanism at large here or anything, i just don't like ho some of what this person wrote sounds.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: totenreich

i am a satanist but i dont believe that sin is just instinct, because saying that puts you in a position where everything you call instinct has to be opposed to christian belief. also, a lot of what is prohibited is bizarre and random, like eating shellfish.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: halbmensch

Personally I think, and what I understood from what La Vey wrote, Satanism and Christianity is more a lifestyle than a religion, even less a science. Eating shellfish was back then not a good idea, considering if you got some disease you where pretty much dead.. I feel that way about all sins. In that time it had a logical reason not to do them, like herpes is a good enough reason not to nob everyone you see.

If taken into account what Christ actually taught and set aside what people say, it is not a bad lifestyle. The same can be said for Satanism. If you truly serve yourself and only make yourself happy, serving "The Beast" becomes a much more pure thing. Names and isms are a universal idea explained in different ways. If you stop bickering about small details, which usually differs because of interpretation, the line between religions and good and evil becomes very blurred.

Personally I believe God and Satan is the same Deity. just different manifestations of His All powerful spirit.

You can't be Omnipotent without being both evil and good.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

i agree that jesus had a lot more in common with lucifer than the moralistic drivel that has been passed down to us.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: VladTepes

I'll have to disagree with that.

Jesus was about pacifism and unconditional love, in direct contrast to all forms of Satanism and Luciferianism I know of.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Skeptismo118

Track down a copy of Jesus the Magician sometime.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Satans_Serrated_Edge

Sounds like yet another volume of creative jesus mythology. I am reminded of marvels 'Planet Hulk' comic mini-series. A deviation from the main plot, yet still entertaining.

Ultimately, since the chances of 'bible jesus' having ever existed are so remote as to be negligible, what he is written as having said or believed is about as important as knowing what Bugs Bunnies favorite color is.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: MrK

[QUOTE=Satans_Serrated_Edge;371824]Ultimately, since the chances of 'bible jesus' having ever existed are so remote as to be negligible, what he is written as having said or believed is about as important as knowing what Bugs Bunnies favorite color is.[/QUOTE]

LOL so thats why. Somone who consider it not worth while to read, know and understand the bible that so many people worship in one way or another is not that bright.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

You never give up do you?

As usual your particular brand of eisegesis leaves your conclusion lacking.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Satans_Serrated_Edge;371839]
eisegesis[/QUOTE]

100 points for the word of the day! never heard anyone throw that bomb around.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Magus Habilus

Lets pretend I only have a first year's doctrate,wtf is eisegesis?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

like an exegesis, except it is a form of explanation that is concerned more with the interpreter's ideas than any truth in a text. a biased exegesis.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: halbmensch

I just reckon you can't call yourself a witch (one who knows) if you don't know, neither wizard (wise man) nor warlock (oath breaker).

If you reject what Christian scriptures says, just to be rebellious, you're just the flip side of the coin. You're no better than the narrow minded Christians that only follow the church's dogma (which in itself is far greater and far more extensive in terms of knowledge than what Satanism has)

You can't claim to be "enlightened" if you only follow the inverse dogma of Christianity.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: EtuMalku

[QUOTE=destructive_metaphysician;371721]i agree that jesus had a lot more in common with lucifer than the moralistic drivel that has been passed down to us.[/QUOTE]Please don't confuse Lucifer with Satan . . . they are two different things.

Whereas, I don't believe there to be an actual being Satan or Lucifer, I do perceive of them as principles.

Satan the Adversarial challenges and obstructions that we encounter on this Earthly physical Plane.

Lucifer as the bringer of Light, gnosis, the truths behind the illusions of our existence in the Universe.

God the Cosmological creation of what is the Consciousness of our Universe.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Magus Habilus

[QUOTE=halbmensch;371915]I just reckon you can't call yourself a witch (one who knows) if you don't know, neither wizard (wise man) nor warlock (oath breaker).

If you reject what Christian scriptures says, just to be rebellious, you're just the flip side of the coin. You're no better than the narrow minded Christians that only follow the church's dogma (which in itself is far greater and far more extensive in terms of knowledge than what Satanism has)

You can't claim to be "enlightened" if you only follow the inverse dogma of Christianity.[/QUOTE]

*Applause!*
I call myself a Sorcerer,and I do my own will.
fuck doctrines.
Fuck Religions.
Fuck the cult of herd mentality!:D

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Yoshiaki_Abe

[QUOTE=Magus Habilus;371862]Lets pretend I only have a first year's doctrate,wtf is eisegesis?[/QUOTE]

More specifically, eisegesis is when someone interprets a text by inserting their own biases and perceived meanings in it, even if they are not part of the original text or original author's intentions. Generally speaking, traditionally-minded groups tend to use eisegesis for self-promotion and in other ways, but anyone is capable of it.

And I throw that bomb around every now and then myself.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=EtuMalku;371961]Please don't confuse Lucifer with Satan . . . they are two different things.

Whereas, I don't believe there to be an actual being Satan or Lucifer, I do perceive of them as principles.

Satan the Adversarial challenges and obstructions that we encounter on this Earthly physical Plane.

Lucifer as the bringer of Light, gnosis, the truths behind the illusions of our existence in the Universe.

God the Cosmological creation of what is the Consciousness of our Universe.[/QUOTE]

i wasn't confused, i was pointing out how the christian conflation is confused and confusing.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Marquise De Sade

Vlad

Like the avatar. I'm a big fan of the movie.

Anyway... Your theories are flawed, and incorrect.

I suggest doing a bit of objective research not based on personal speculation.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Future traveller

I am a satanic and i do meditation based on satanism. Christiany is not a religion it is a programme to remove spiritual knowledge there is an archangel michael but there is no god or jesus. satan wants to free humanity,christianity wants to destroy it.Satan is not evil he is actually good.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Homura Goredoun

i found this on a list of Godforms

J
Jehova/Yahweh/YHVH- The god of the Jews and Xtians. Said by some to be a formula for the begining and ending of the universe, the gnostics claimed him to actually be an 'evil' god. Jehova has his origins in a mespotamian god of war and storms.

looking at the list... i dont see allah in here.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Yoshiaki_Abe

[QUOTE=Homura Goredoun;372181]i found this on a list of Godforms

J
Jehova/Yahweh/YHVH- The god of the Jews and Xtians. Said by some to be a formula for the begining and ending of the universe, the gnostics claimed him to actually be an 'evil' god. Jehova has his origins in a mespotamian god of war and storms.

looking at the list... i dont see allah in here.[/QUOTE]

That's not quite correct. The Gnostics don't believe that Jehova is evil. They believe that the world was created by an imperfect god called the "demiurge," who is often identified with but never clearly equated with the Abrahamic god. Either way, the demiurge isn't always seen as evil, just imperfect.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

What the hell does perfect even mean?

Yet another meaningless term bandied about by religionists of all sorts.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

perfect means not requiring evolution or change. its simple really...a ritual or tribal society assumes that the world is perfect - was created needing no change, only adherance to a particular code (usually ancestral). capitalism thinks the world is imperfect and so we have to change it, our lives being directed towards bringing more and more good into the world until it is eventually perfected.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

perfect means not requiring evolution or change.
For what?

From who's perspective, exactly?

This is bullshit.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”