Jesus Is Lord

JesusIsLord
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by JesusIsLord »

EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND KNOW THAT JESUS IS LORD.

Two thousand years ago God came down to Earth as a man and died a horrible bloody death on a cross for the world so that the world could be saved! His name was Jesus. He said that He is the only way to eternal life, and only those that believe in Him are saved.

IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE JESUS DIED AND ROSE FROM THE GRAVE YOU ARE NOT SAVED AND CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, "FOR ALL DID SIN, AND ARE COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD." YOU CANNOT BE SAVED BY "BEING GOOD" IT IS ONLY THROUGH JESUS'S BLOOD THAT WE ARE SAVED.

Here is the good news; Jesus loves you more than you could ever know and He wishes that NO ONE be destroyed in the lake of fire. That's WHY He came to this Earth and DIED for us! So friends if you want Jesus to wash you clean of all your sins so you can enter the Kingdom of Heaven, all you have to do is ask Him to come into your heart and He will. Just say 'Jesus I'm sorry for my sins, I know I have fallen short of your glory and I want to accept you into my heart. I believe you died and rose from the dead for me. And I want you to live inside me now. Thank you so much for dying for me Lord!.' If you said this you are saved! For it is written, 'every one -- whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, he shall be saved.'And," if thou mayest confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and mayest believe in thy heart that God did raise him out of the dead, thou shalt be saved, for with the heart doth [one] believe to righteousness, and with the mouth is confession made to salvation;" (romans 10)

You have just been reborn into Gods family!
You are now declared righteous in Gods eyes. 22and the righteousness of God [is] through the faith of Jesus Christ to all, and upon all those believing...romans 3:22

...He will never leave you. He will never forsake you. He will ALWAYS love you. Remember you don't have to 'DO' anything to stay saved. It is a free gift from God and He will not take it away, for HE LOVES US SO MUCH! You do not have to -try- to be "good". You don't have to -try- to do anything for God. For Jesus is now in your heart now and He will guide you through this life.
Welcome to the family brothers and sisters! :D :D :D :D

katheytez
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by katheytez »

does this sort of stuff pop up often on occultforum.org threads?
-kp
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the Law, Love under Will."

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Nahemah »

Yes,unfortunately,it does,but at least it's not as prevalent as the constant spamming......
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

AKH
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by AKH »

Dont fear the king :)

alien696
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by alien696 »

jesus saves.
By using coupons and shopping wisely.

catsss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by catsss »

You know, in the end, there are going to be a lot of people in shock, disbeleif, and lost without the hope they once pinned everything on. Jesus was a mere man. Flesh and blood. If the community had known that Mary was pregnant without a husband, before marriage, she would have been stoned to death. A practice that still takes place, even today, in other countries. Jesus was NOT the first man, nor the ONLY man to die on a cross. MANY did. Jesus was NOT sent here to save anyone. He was a flesh and blood man, who in his time, did wonderful things. Yes, he performed healings, so do I. yes he adored children, so do I. Yes, he "supposively" ramshacked the temple in anger. SO WOULD I. This man was every bit political and religious, and he WAS the rightful KING of the land, that he was denied every recieving. Jesus is no more than one of our brothers in spirit. The bible, the stories, were writen by men that were wonderful authors, writers. Just like so many we have today. When you pin your hopes and faith on the writings and teachings of PURE man, that is where you go wrong. Put your faith in what you KNOW, SEE, and can FEEL, which is eachother, our mother, and our father the sky/ universe. Look upon the land and her beauty and you will see that man is nothing more than man. There was NO super human born, there was no one to save you so that you wouldn't have to do it yourself. Nothing in this life is easy to come by, why would anyone think that its any different after death? People want to believe that a man came and saved them so that after death they go to a place of MATERIALISTIC Jewels and pearls and gold and silver objects. I suppose it is too much to see the truth, and too much to accept the truth that we save ourselves in our daily actions and in our way of living life and being an example to all others that are in this life with us. We return to the pool of life and recharge to be reborn again in to new physical life. We follow the circle of creation and death the same as all plants, sea life, animals and humans do. Blessed be. May your heart and soul be open to truth and not damned to sorrow and hopelessness once the truth is revealed and people begin to see the lies and deciete they have followed and fell for for HUNDREDS of years. All in the name of CONTROL OVER THE PEOPLE. The bible is a wonderful guide line on how one should live their life and love all peoples of the world, but that is exactly what it is. A guideline. Nothing more. I hope you wake up soon. You have been sleeping way too long. Time is soon to come where the truth will be set free to the people. You will see. I just hope your strong enough to handle it, spiritually and mentally. Blessed be.
Live free in spirit, and die well.

Tytus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Tytus »

You worship a zombie jew on a stick....and people think occultist are strange. :rolleyes:

Tytus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Tytus »

You worship a zombie jew on a stick....and people think occultist are strange. :rolleyes:

Tytus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Tytus »

whoops, double posted, sorry about that.

onefinity
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by onefinity »

His name isn't Jesus. It's Yeshua.

Darkhammer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Darkhammer »

Your jesus is late. we were supposed to meet him 3 days ago. is he stuck in traffic? :lol:
*ahem post like this just reaffirm my first wobbly steps down the LHP.

Clay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Clay »

Really? Sad for you, you're caught up into the same dogma that had me tripped up for many years. I could go on a two day rant about this post but somehow I think that you are so wrapped up into your dogma that it wouldn't even penetrate the dogmatic breast plate that you so confusingly think is the power of the bible. I recommend that you look at other facts and books to find out if what you are following is really the truth or not. If you did your research you would find out that your religion isn't any more true than Krishna, Allah, or any other religion.

Here are a few tidbits to think about. 1) If God really stopped the earth for fifteen minutes so that Joshua could win a battle, then why didn't all of the mountains and trees and everything on earth get hurled at thousands of miles an hour into oblivion. Think about what happens when a car, going 60 mph, hits a wall. The people inside splat into the windshield. Now consider what would happen is you were going thousands of miles and hour like we do here on earth, and God suddenly stopped the earth. 2) Why is it that only one of the disciples remembered the earthquake on the day of Jesus death? Think about it. Supposedly the disciples wrote down their eyewitness account of Jesus death 20 to 30 years later. If you lived in Jeruselum where earthquakes are rare, you wouldn't forget to mention that an earthquake happened on the most important day in the history of the world. Why did the other disciples forget about something as important as an earthquake.? 3) If darkness covered the face of the earth for a whole hour when Jesus died, it would be written in every history book in the middle east, from Egypt, to Syria, to Mesopotamia, and every kingdom and tribe in every crack, crevass, and valley in the known world. Remember, enlightened christian, that people in ancient times didn't have radios or tv's or the internet. The skies were their entertainment, and watching the sun, moon, and stars was and extremely important part of every society. If there was a darkness on the earth when Jesus died, rest assured, it would be written about. But lo and behold, we can't find any account of any of this happening from any of the ancient texts. Could it be because none of it ever happened?

Ahrazura
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Ahrazura »

Jesus is Lord,
OK as I practice the Arte Magickal, Live a totally Magickal life and I must confess that I am a member of the family of the old faith, ergo one who practises witchery. May I then ask you how the stanza of Exodus 22:18 is then applied to me in your most erudite evaluation ?

Best wishes,
Ahrazura

Clay
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Clay »

Blessings on all of the witches. They have the most powerful effects of healing I have ever seen, them and the shamans trump christianity, and that is precisely why the christians and the Jews wanted to snuff out witches and shamans everywhere. Think about the untold thousands and possibly millions of shamans and shamanistic people that were slaughtered in the the jungles of South America by the Spanish soldiers in the 16th and 17th centuries.
It is evident to me that the church felt threatened by withches. This is because the withches had miraculous powers that the clergy and the bishops couldn't compete with. The masses were going to the pagans for help in time of need. This made the church leaders envious and jealous, a very potent stew that can lead to murder. The church knew that they would never become a world power and be able to dominate the countryside as long as the witches were working their miracles and cures. So, they reinterpreted the Bible. It is hard to decipher when this happened because there have been so many translations and retranslations of the bible over the last 2500 years. Some say that King James interpreted the bible into a witch killing bible because he was afraid of witches. It is very difficult to say when the bible began its witch killing frenzy because many of the texts were written too long ago.
But it is true that most cultures had laws, or unwritten laws against black magic, which is magic that does unjustifiable harm to another. It is more likely that when Exodus 22:18 was written it was actually talking about black magicians that harm others, not witches in general. When King James rewrote the bible it is likely that his fear of witches and their miraculous powers drove him to replace black magicians with witches. It is also a fact that many of the churches had magicians in their courts back in the medeivil period. Many of the old magic books actually have christain undertones. This can be seen in some Abramelin's Magic, as well as Dr. John Dee. But, even if the God of the bible does want to kill witches......so what!!!!! He also wants to kill homosexuals, disobedient children, slaves that run away, and men that don't have sex with their deceased brothers' wife. Why in the he@#, would anyone want to follow a God like that? It's mind boggling.

Ahrazura
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Ahrazura »

Clay,
The problem here is one of blindly following a Miss-translated codex. You are indeed on the right track but I am afraid that we will be better served banging our heads against a brick wall than trying to make them see. They preach from the Old Testament but never bother to find out its translation from its true Hebrew before its transmission into the language of choice, in this case English. How blindly our sheep like friend Jesus is lord and his kind preach the word of the good book in ignorance. If he did a little study of Hebrew he would see the word within Exodus 22:18 which is the bone of contention is 'Chasaph' which translates to 'poisoner'. The making, owning and usage of poison for malicious purpose in Biblical times was a forbidden thing within Hebraic law, punishable by death. The error is further compounded within the same stanza of Luther's bible, 'Die Zuberinnen soltu nicht leben lassen'. Although this has a neutered aspect it implies toward the feminine aspect. Later the French Bible cocks things up by making its related stanza read with a definite feminine grammatical inflection. If we follow the feminine aspect of the French stanza we get something that reads a bit like 'Thou shalt not suffer a female worker of potions to live', this must conjure up an image of the witch working over her cauldron Now by the time King James has his translation commissioned we have a reading of Exodus 22:18 which by culmination of errors becomes easy to pass off Chasaph as meaning witch.
Now I thank Jesus is lord for concern of my eternal soul but what worries me is that he feels he is in authority to preach when clearly he is without a clue. I would further ask him how he feels about the thousands that met their deaths, crafters or not, at the hands of ignorant sheep-like fools that preach and act in ignorant bliss. Lastly I would offer him another stanza, Matthew 7 : 1. Jesus is lord, you and your chums go figure !!

Best wishes to you Clay
Ahrazura

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Metaller »

ok... firstly the byble has to be interpreted in a symbolical way especially the new testament, I'm not christian and I think that all fanatics and assiduous practicants are blind as asses with a carrot in front of them. but I have to say to Clay that his first post is totally useless. all of those events you mentioned are symbolical to exalt a part of god (yes, god is not the first name of this entity) and for the earthquake, it wasn't the disciple who wrote the testament but a transcription from the oral, il could have been lost or as an expert once told me, the disciples cutted away parts of what they saw when they thought they were less important to describe an aspect of Jesus. the darkness around the world is an allegory of the evil which was free from the presence of the "messiah" roamed into the earth. and the earth stopping wasn't important as the light stopping. the earth stopped for the light to remain during the battle. light=good=god=victory. Don't be as blind as the followers in the act of demolishing them.
Ahrazura got the best way to demolish them. finding embarrasing passages of theyr own text in theyr own symbolical language. a christian can reply to Clay's post in the same way I did leaving him with his mouth open and nothing to say but yours are the perfect way to leave THEM with nothing to reply. the biblical text is far than perfect. and just because maybe you don't have an idea of how the church is corrupted.
I have the misfortune to live in a place where there are TOO MANY interactions with the vatican (I bet you'll understand even where) even if it should be a laical country and hear most of their bullshit. one day a cardinal said that ancient Rome fell because of homosexuals... now I'm not gay and I'm quite far from being one but I think that he is a moron who lacks common sense and neads a serious f**k to get his sanity back. and they allow acts that are clearly impure for theyr faith to important persons just because they clearly receive favours from them. with a so decadent institution and a book that has been revised and changed millions of times from the original attacking morally and ideologically the church without complying on directly replyable biblical facts (they lied to people for centuries, you wouldn't be the first who falls to the trick) is as easy as hitting a wall right in front of you with a shotgun.
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

Ahrazura
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by Ahrazura »

Metaller,
Have you perchance had a look at the works known as the Gnostic Gospels, Apocrypha ?. I think it gives a more hermetic idea and understanding to the current of monotheistic progression. My favorite book within that codex is the hidden/secret gospel of John, Therein is a fantastic creation mythos and one that I tend to link with many related religious. historical and geographic systems. If you have not read it it's worth a read.

Best wishes,
Ahrazura

rezal
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jesus Is Lord

Post by rezal »

2011 years Anno Dominica, just saying, accuracy is key to being taken seriously.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”