Gods of Earth

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Gods of Earth

Post by Serenitydawn »

I have had a great deal happen, not just recently but throughout my life. I had been completely devoted to the ancient Egyptian god Set for many years...long story. I've recently had a great many realizations and been forced to rethink the core of my spirituality and really the core of who I am. If anything I've realized just how LHP I am. The gods are nothing more than entities on another dimension. I have realized that they are not more powerful than us, they want to be us. We are not weak and powerless creatures at the mercy of some great powerful gods. We are gods in our own right, we just need to own that and use it. We see ourselves in the wrong way. We need to rise up and act like the gods that we are. So I am no longer a setian, though Set taught me some great lessons. What am I now? I suppose I'm a Satanist Chaos Magician. The only god I trust is me. So rise up fellow gods! If we want the world to change, we have to do it ourselves.
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of disociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. ~ H.P. Lovecraft

TheSeeker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Gods of Earth

Post by TheSeeker »

Serenitydawn wrote:We are gods in our own right, we just need to own that and use it. We see ourselves in the wrong way. We need to rise up and act like the gods that we are.
Dare I say it?
As Above So Below...
Maybe you're a Hermeticist-in-denial. [greensmile]

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

TheSeeker wrote: Dare I say it?
As Above So Below...
Maybe you're a Hermeticist-in-denial. [greensmile]
Nah, I'm on the "dark side of the force." Join us, we have cookies, but you might lose your mind if you're not strong enough. [wink]
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of disociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. ~ H.P. Lovecraft

TheSeeker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheSeeker »

Serenitydawn wrote:...you might lose your mind if you're not strong enough.[wink]
too late... [eek] [cool2]

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

TheSeeker wrote: too late... [eek] [cool2]
Hehehe [lol] [twisted]

entropic

Post by entropic »

TheSeeker wrote:
Serenitydawn wrote:...you might lose your mind if you're not strong enough.[wink]
Your dark side, what would that be? Wicca?

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

xaarea wrote:
TheSeeker wrote:
Your dark side, what would that be? Wicca?
[lol]

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Your dark side, what would that be? Wicca?[/quote]
[lol][/quote]

ya witchcraft to suggest to save witchcraft in the name of humanity for how far shall you travel. in a 100 years robots and clones will seek the matrix.... ....... 43 666

we in witchcraft make a deal in our history to be actual witches towards robots and clones evolution favors the meek as witches natural god head.

two set travels every satanic should be required to do when learning to be satanic

zorak
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by zorak »

Serenitydawn, I would say that I too am on the same understanding of things as you.
However I avoid the word 'satanist' when describing myself. While I share their views, I try to avoid [any] stereotype associated with satanists. Not that I mind, but most people I talk to would disregard most of what I say if I included the word 'satanist.'

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

cactusjack543 wrote:
two set travels every satanic should be required to do when learning to be satanic
Not sure what you're talking about hun, but I've dealt with Set for at least 20 years now. I love Set. [eg]

zorak: yes people are prejudice when it comes to Satanism because they don't understand it. LHP is not an easy path, but it's well worth the effort. Yes be careful who you tell that you're a Satanist. Someone very wise once told me, "Be ever the wolf in sheep's clothing." [wink]

TheSeeker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheSeeker »

Serenitydawn wrote:Yes be careful who you tell that you're a Satanist. Someone very wise once told me, "Be ever the wolf in sheep's clothing." [wink]
Except that here you are announcing it to everyone on the planet... [eek] [razz]

Your cookies are delightful btw. [greensmile]

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

TheSeeker wrote:
Serenitydawn wrote:Yes be careful who you tell that you're a Satanist. Someone very wise once told me, "Be ever the wolf in sheep's clothing." [wink]
Except that here you are announcing it to everyone on the planet... [eek] [razz]

Your cookies are delightful btw. [greensmile]
Not everyone on the planet, this is an occult forum. I would be careful in rl, might get burned at the stake. If I walked into a room irl, you would never know I am LHP. I live in the US where you're supposed to have religious freedom, but what they really mean is you're free to choose which form of Christianity to follow. If you have different ideas, it's not socially acceptable. Unfortunately for now we have no choice but to try and blend in with society or pay the price. [mad2]

Yes we make yummy cookies [eg] [lol]

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

I couldn't resist [eg]

zorak
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by zorak »

I can't believe Disney bought star wars. . . . [cry]

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

zorak wrote:I can't believe Disney bought star wars. . . . [cry]
Ikr, they own everything anymore...well they've had that Star Tours ride for ages. Guess it was inevitable. [grump]

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Come on, Disney can't do worse than what Lucas did with the trilogies :p
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

Rin wrote:Come on, Disney can't do worse than what Lucas did with the trilogies :p
The Sith Lord should not wear mouse ears. [tongue] [lol]

zorak
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by zorak »

Rin wrote:Come on, Disney can't do worse than what Lucas did with the trilogies :p
hhahahahaha

Good point.

I'm glad that star wars got brought up. I like to think of reality similar to 'the force.'

Without the silly midichlorians, of course. O0

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

cactusjack543 wrote:Your dark side, what would that be? Wicca?
[lol][/quote]

ya witchcraft to suggest to save witchcraft in the name of humanity for how far shall you travel. in a 100 years robots and clones will seek the matrix.... ....... 43 666

we in witchcraft make a deal in our history to be actual witches towards robots and clones evolution favors the meek as witches natural god head.

two set travels every satanic should be required to do when learning to be satanic[/quote]

ill try to explain better serenity dawn -

in the future the true natural god head will be robots and clones the natural human witch is the meek disabled. the actual claim we as witches know and practice could be CHALLENGED. i have a theory -

the witchcraft realm since mid evil days witch ritual and prayer and oath, produces a load cry, a deal of sorts to robot and clones days, an oath of honoring the witchcraft realm to be that of an excepted practicing god head. the deal itself im not actually understanding but the life as a witch as we know it is threatened.

in the 2012 game here on this website we as witches gazed into the future and saw the fall of witchcraft starting 2012

to save old and new witchcraft traits at risk to fade into history as big as traits as 6666 members to hold onto in the name of the human race before robots and clones emerge to copyright everything in witchcraft so humans can practice witchcraft in our childrens future

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

That would make an interesting sci-fi novel

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Serenitydawn wrote:That would make an interesting sci-fi novel

what would you call it the fall of witchcraft well it didnt work for them so they found out why

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Serenitydawn »

The Robot and Clone Gods?

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Serenitydawn wrote:The Robot and Clone Gods?
21 replies a purity connecting to most everything here ya we need more of this serenity the satanics realm power you know have isnt enough for me.... ....... 43 666

pitter patter lets get at er shall we

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Serenitydawn wrote:I have had a great deal happen, not just recently but throughout my life. I had been completely devoted to the ancient Egyptian god Set for many years...long story. I've recently had a great many realizations and been forced to rethink the core of my spirituality and really the core of who I am. If anything I've realized just how LHP I am. The gods are nothing more than entities on another dimension. I have realized that they are not more powerful than us, they want to be us. We are not weak and powerless creatures at the mercy of some great powerful gods. We are gods in our own right, we just need to own that and use it. We see ourselves in the wrong way. We need to rise up and act like the gods that we are. So I am no longer a setian, though Set taught me some great lessons. What am I now? I suppose I'm a Satanist Chaos Magician. The only god I trust is me. So rise up fellow gods! If we want the world to change, we have to do it ourselves.
i learned my second salt spell serentity i could put baddie replies from set websites cos places like that into a huge banana box, my big pandoras box, place everythin in the middle dont let things touch the box, fill it with rock salt add one reply at a time sometimes till ya finish a forum then add electronics as a common form then give offerings to the trapped souls and websites in an over powering ritual give half hope then take the other half away.

oh ya im in the satanic forum but im right left path so im sorry mabby it should stay a theory after all take awhile to progress the souls with half hope.....

Vine
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vine »

I dream of a day where we will be merged with technology. Once we expand to a universal consciousness as a whole, the LHP will dominate over the right. We will all rule one day.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”