Looking for Solid Texts/Books on Diabolic Devil Worship

raze111
Forum Member
Forum Member

Looking for Solid Texts/Books on Diabolic Devil Worship

Post by raze111 »

Greetings,

I am a new member here, and I have a question regarding the subject of diabolic devil worship. While I recognize satanism and the majority of satanists ( possibly both theistic and atheistic alike) on here may have little to no interest on topic of diabolic devil worship, I would still like to know if any of you "happen" to know of any publications of any kind relating to a sect or general practice of diabolic or evilist traditional devil worship. I do not support or condone such beliefs related to the topic it is a matter of interest alone in case you are wondering.

Also the diabolic satanists, unlike many recent theistic satanist groups, seem to be agree to the limitations of Satan within the Abrahamic and or Biblical worldview and the traditional notions of evil and whatever comes with the worship of this deity that is accepted and logically follows through within this framework.

In this case it is not is a worship of a re-constructed deity that has been appropriated to fit particular interpretations with dark pagan gods, and modern ideas.

More so I would like to include ONA, temple ov blood for example but I'm not sure they fit into this as I am still reading about them. Generally speaking, More so I see diabolic/evilist, somewhat independent from theistic satanism as a lot of TS sects tend to have a underlying influence from the Laveyian Satanism and neo-paganism and sometimes other things. This is not to say all of them do.

More so I have searched the related and previewed and skimmed through books such as the black arts and more historical books such as history of the devil, devil worship in france, the hellfire club, including various pre-wicca witchcraft books and yes I am aware of the Yeizidis, who are not technically devil worshippers. However I'm still after a solid writing of some sort, either a set of pamphets, complied texts or just a book.

Some examples would be the following sects ( I found these online based on very limited descriptions they seem to be close what i'm looking for):

OUR LADY OF ENDOR COVEN, OPHITE CULTUS SATANAS ( this is one is definitely pre-lavey)
Brotherhood of the ram
Priesthood of Satan
THEE SATANIC ORTHODOX CHURCH OF NETHILIUM RITE
WORLDWIDE CHURCH OF SATANIC LIBERATION

Although much harder to find that can also include Jewish or Islamic things related to this. In islam the magical spellwork written for centuries involving jinns has never prevented the possibility for secret organized worship of the devil/ Iblis as he is in the quranic framework at least to my knowledge. I can't say much for Judaism...

Would anyone be able to help?
Last edited by raze111 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Looking for Solid Texts/Books on Diabolic Devil Worship

Post by isis.auset5 »

Order of Nine Angles? They strike me as a little ... radical.

ElectroConvulsiveJeremy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ElectroConvulsiveJeremy »

O9A too radical??

Yes of course they are radical, they are satanists.
I always question when people say that a satanic movement "goes too far" or is "too extreme"....it just makes me smile thats all.

If you are a serious, black souled, blaspheming, bathing-in-the-blood-of-your-enemies-whilst-laughing-at-your-own-erection satanist, then surely nothing is too radical?

Of course if we are segregating the satanic community, in the same way that the christians are, some are philosophical satanists, some are abrahamic-theistic satanists or whatever they call themselves these days etc and if you belong to one of these more socially acceptable schools of thought, then I strongly suggest that, indeed, no the O9A is not for you.

I'd recommend:

The Sinister Tradition
The Sinister Way
Hostia

if you wanted to check out the order

Love and sparkles

ECJ

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

Well sorry. I'm not a Satanist, so I wouldn't know what is extremist or not for a Satanist. It was simply a suggestion.

ElectroConvulsiveJeremy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ElectroConvulsiveJeremy »

No worries, it was just that you seemed to pick on that one reference out of the rest of the post.
I'm possibly having one of my more spiky days, though I still stick to my original point of questioning what Satanism truly means to a person and, indeed, questioning if that meaning/belief constitutes something which deserves the term Satanism or perhaps should be considered under a different name...

In regards to the topic at hand, I don't recall coming across anything recently regarding Satanism from an islamic point of view - though I did see a book on the djinn (jinn? Gin?) somewhere recently, I will endeavor to check my small collection of texts and ask my good friends as well for anything else which may be helpful for you.

raze111
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by raze111 »

thanks.. It would be good if do manage to find a name of something. Ironically it seems quite hard find material on such a topic.

thestudyingalchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by thestudyingalchemist »

raze111 wrote:thanks.. It would be good if do manage to find a name of something. Ironically it seems quite hard find material on such a topic.
Well the thing is that satanism is just a very small part of occultism. There are other things in relation with magick that came from jewish mystisism, gnostics, wiccans etc... Laveyan satanism contains a lot of explanation about the psycology behind the occult which is to me a very good thing, it also include a lot of psychodramatic elements. But just don't read about satanism or general occultism on internet because most of the time it is just full of bullshit.

In the understanding of the occult, things go by themselves and it take time, I think you have to work on other things before understanding these concepts, you know there is a lot of confusion toward these things and they always have a deeper meaning than what people think.

But first by the way, what are basically your intentions?

Follow yourselves not me you assholes!
-Aleister Crowley

raze111
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by raze111 »

thestudyingalchemist wrote:
raze111 wrote:thanks.. It would be good if do manage to find a name of something. Ironically it seems quite hard find material on such a topic.
Well the thing is that satanism is just a very small part of occultism. There are other things in relation with magick that came from jewish mystisism, gnostics, wiccans etc... Laveyan satanism contains a lot of explanation about the psycology behind the occult which is to me a very good thing, it also include a lot of psychodramatic elements. But just don't read about satanism or general occultism on internet because most of the time it is just full of bullshit.

In the understanding of the occult, things go by themselves and it take time, I think you have to work on other things before understanding these concepts, you know there is a lot of confusion toward these things and they always have a deeper meaning than what people think.

First I would say I have read many books on occult, COS, Wicca etc.. and the related over the years and so I'm very well aware of the subjects including what modern satanism is all about. All this is completely unrelated to the subject and regardless I am not seeking to work or or further understand something particular. I think we all know third rate internet info on these general subjects are BS.

My intentions which was already stated is simply names of texts/books/sources related to traditional diabolical devil worship, not modern satanism, for the sake of interest and nothing else.

thestudyingalchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by thestudyingalchemist »

raze111 wrote:
thestudyingalchemist wrote:

First I would say I have read many books on occult, COS, Wicca etc.. and the related over the years and so I'm very well aware of the subjects including what modern satanism is all about. All this is completely unrelated to the subject and regardless I am not seeking to work or or further understand something particular. I think we all know third rate internet info on these general subjects are BS.

My intentions which was already stated is simply names of texts/books/sources related to traditional diabolical devil worship, not modern satanism, for the sake of interest and nothing else.

Oh okay sorry,
then I don't know.

Follow yourselves not me you assholes!
-Aleister Crowley

Return to “Theistic Satanism”