A Serious Occult Warning about the JOS website!

Parvati
Forum Member
Forum Member

A Serious Occult Warning about the JOS website!

Post by Parvati »

I know that this forum does not want to give them publicity or anything, but for the last few months I have been researching them very, very carefully and the findings that I know now is something that EVERYBODY needs to be aware of. Yes, I am aware that this website is a recruitment ground for the Neo Nazi organisation of Clifford Herrington, but what I have seen is that this Maxine is a hundred times more dangerous than he is. Why I say this is because, this Father Satan entity is a figment of Maxine's mind and when all those kids, etc are dedicating to this Entity, they are giving ENERGIES to Maxine!. I believe that she is Soul Collecting, and think about this, why is she still alive? why is her actual photo not plastered all over the net? why is this website so popular (I know the answer, there is Sigils hidden in webdesign)? Think about this and why I have posted this is because I do not like to see someone who is basically a RACIST HATEMONGER think that she is all powerful. If you are reading this Maxine or whatever your name is, your days are numbered and one more thing, one Angel is more powerful than 10 demons put together GOT IT!!!
Another thing why I have written this post is because I have had the misfortune of reading that shambles of a forum and I am disgusted with the blantant Anti Semitism. I fear one day that this 'woman' JoS forum may motivate some teen or someone unstable in actually killing a Jew or something! And in the past, I have been hoodwinked into thinking she were so knowledgable, etc but all I found out was that she is a FRAUD and she is totally in awe of that Hog of a Husband Cliffy! I visited her in the Astral, and yeah I DEAL WITH THE REAL MAGISTER and what I saw was angry red wires coming out of her astral body feeding off the energies of those JoS members and lurkers. She is basically a Soul Collecter, AND THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT HER IS NEVER GO TO HER WEBPAGES OR YOUTUBES EVER and if you must do a powerful protection ritual like the LBRP.
Another way to defeat this Idiot is laugh at her because she does deserve it and I know she is not what one would call an 'Aryan', and her heroworship of the Nazis is comical. Just one last thing, if this 'Father Satan' was so powerful wouldn't Cliffy be a serious contender for the Presidency of the United States?

As for me, I am glad I have let this out of my mind and believe it or not, those medidations can really cause mental illnesses and the entities one gets into contact with are Demons who are NEVER one's friend. Thank God for the ArchAngels for they saved me and a few others from this JoS poison.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: A Serious Occult Warning about the JOS website!

Post by manonthepath »

"Why is this person still alive?" "Your days are numbered." Sounds like obvious death threats. Someone needs to talk with the police.

Parvati
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Parvati »

Excuse me, this is not death threats but this my observations OK and another thing, when I say 'your days are numbered' this means that her game of feeding off those kids in her forums, websites will not work when loads see her 'Soul Collecting'. Just one other thing, I know you might be a JoS sympathiezer but as for me, I am proud to say I am not and I do not care if the Police is talking to me. They should be talking to her because she is abusing her First Amendment right by promoting murderous hate and I get the strong feeling that one of those idiots could kill someone just because they do not like their religion, etc! I and several others are seeing this, and whilst I was researching this woman, I have always protected her with the Powerful LBRP ritual which has prevented this woman from collecting my Soul.
I am making a serious observation in a Occult way and even though it is through an Internet forum, there is still strong signs that energies could be taken in the Astral. Apart from the JoS, I get this astral vampirism strong in places like Facebook and that is why I never go into that website.
One other thing that confirms the soul-collecting of Maxine is that in her forum she does ask the member to join in 'special' group rituals where the members have to do some sort of mantra, medidation or something on a certain time and day, I reckon through this, she is soul collecting and it is so obvious with that stupid dedication ritual to start all this with this Father Satan being. I personally have dealt with her by sending her something which she will NOT like, and this is light scented love. Why, you may ask, this is the only way to destroy an Astral intruder and a Soul Collector and yes, I do not care if some folk will laugh at me OK. BTW, I happen to read Venus Satanas a lot and I do speak to her from time to time via her YouTube channel and she is someone I will follow because HER HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE OK.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

I think you really should try to get some help bro. you seem pretty excited and should go to see a doctor. there are many people out there, who really want to see good things happen to you and will try to help you. You may want to go to your local hospital or police station and just explain the situation to them. They will listen and will help make things okay.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

For what it is worth, I am going to add my two cents to this thread.

Parvati,

If you were a sober, centered and secure occultist you would not be concerned with people trying to launch psychic attacks against you thru Facebook. I do not know who this Maxine chick is but if you she is a soul collecting maverick of evil then she will only be worried about those who are more skilled than she. So you don't have to be personally concerned about her.

Others, meaning Ain666, have written long pieces of doctrinal critque on these crackpots. So, you are not alone in disliking them.

But, I have to say I feel this situation is one that DawningSun777 could explain.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

A 'Serious Occult Warning'. I kind of like that term!

I understand what you mean about facebook, but such low level shells and vampiric energies there should not really affect you if you have any strong sense of self. They are generated by rather pitiful individuals, so can be ignored and their effects limited. You are probably doing the right thing ignoring the site unless you are using it to communicate between a relatively small group of friends that are not being affect by psychic shells and larvae.

As for this woman, I have no experience nor exposure to her. If she is really soul collecting as you say, or feeding off people who follower her and her egregore, such things usually always end badly for those involved. She is literally digging herself a larger and larger hole day by day. This isn't some self becoming, black hole like singularity collapse, but rather the digging of her own, sterile, hollow and lifeless / powerless grave. Those who follow her, and her egregore, are also of weak mind and nature, and whilst it is troubling to see people caught up in such hate and twisted thinking, it is not mine, yours, or anyone elses responsibility to save them from their own spiritual mistakes.

As such, I would simply leave it and let things naturally happen. If you really wish to deal with the source of the problem, there is always the recourse to malefica. But that has its own drawbacks and responsibilities, and you really should ask yourself if you wish to take them on before pursuing that path.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

But, I have to say I feel this situation is one that DawningSun777 could explain.
Well,as DS777 hasn't been seen round these parts for a while,mibbe I can help a bit?

First up:
manonthepath wrote:"Why is this person still alive?" "Your days are numbered." Sounds like obvious death threats. Someone needs to talk with the police.
This is not a serious or intentional death threat.

This is a frustrated expression of anger by Parvati:
...Think about this and why I have posted this is because I do not like to see someone who is basically a RACIST HATEMONGER think that she is all powerful. If you are reading this Maxine or whatever your name is, your days are numbered and one more thing, one Angel is more powerful than 10 demons put together GOT IT!!!
I read this more as a wish/hope to see someone bad get 'what they really deserve' which is a common enough human desire and one I know I've thought about for certain folk whose behaviour towards others I 've despised,both in the past and I'm sure I will again too in the future,someday maybe.

I can read the anger and frustration pouring out of this post overall and I feel that it is an issue which the OP is genuinely,if a little obssessively concerned and worried about.

I 've seen and read similar posts before and we still occasionally get ex JOS followers arriving here at the forum who are upset about being duped and often confused about what they've been led to believe.They also tend to be angry and have a need to vent,share and also a little reassurance that they're going to be alright now and this is a safe place to talk about such tnings.

So,It's fine to have a vent here now and then,folks,though Parvati does understand and acknowledge this at the start of her post:
I know that this forum does not want to give them publicity or anything, but...
Yep,we really don't like to give them any oxygen,but this post is ok,as long as it stays in this topic and dosen't spill over into anything else.
She is basically a Soul Collecter, AND THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT HER IS NEVER GO TO HER WEBPAGES OR YOUTUBES EVER and if you must do a powerful protection ritual like the LBRP.
I can't guarantee you that P,I go there sometimes to lurk and check in ,as I like to monitor the nuttier parts of the interwebs and see what the Neo Nuzis are geting up to,from time to time.

I can assure you,I remain unharmed from doing so occasionally.
...Another way to defeat this Idiot is laugh at her because she does deserve it and I know she is not what one would call an 'Aryan', and her heroworship of the Nazis is comical. Just one last thing, if this 'Father Satan' was so powerful wouldn't Cliffy be a serious contender for the Presidency of the United States?
Awesome.This is a very good way to deal with her and others of that ilk,laughter is powerful and something that is found to be funny/odd/pathetic is not as scary as it tries to appear.

I like the ironic and cynical edge creeping in here Parvati,sounds like you are starting to realise that they are not the powerful entities they claim to be,but are in fact rather toothless after all.

What real world power do they have?

Where is their success? Where is their wealth,their dominion?

These kinds of folk can be dangerous,if left to their own devices though,that is true and their insidious habit of drawing in young folk is deply creepy and unpleasant,but do take heart in the fact that most who go there,very quickly realise their error and get out fast,becoming both wiser and warier for their experience.

Life lesson learned for most.
BTW, I happen to read Venus Satanas a lot and I do speak to her from time to time via her YouTube channel and she is someone I will follow because HER HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE OK.
Venus is a friend of the forum and she is one of our benefactors here. [thumbup]

Parvati,you might find this helpful:

http://theisticsatanism.com/politics/Nazi/index.html

And:

http://theisticsatanism.com/politics/Na ... iNazi.html
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Parvati
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Parvati »

Thank you for your response Namehah, it is appreciated but the reason I am here is because I have been one of those Ex Avid readers of that webpage and I thought she was all knowledgable in all magick and occult, but I found out all she is doing is cutting/pasting from Llewellyn books, Levay info, astrology websites etc! I happen to be a woman of colour myself and for this reason alone, I can never be a supporter of the Nazis, but it pains me to see kids of colour being hoodwinked by this 50something old woman (who is not actually 'Aryan' herself). Yeah I am angry in a lot of ways but this thread is something I decided to do because I saw this woman in the Astral and I noticed angry red/grey wires coming out of her to feed off the kids her forum and groups. Just one thing, I know it will be easy to walk away but I (and some several others) are monitoring the JoS, for what they really are!
I still go by what I said, she is a Soul Collecter and why is she asking those members of her forum to do group rituals? The answer is plain and simple, she is feeding off their souls! Having said that has anyone ever had the misfortune of actually visiting her forum? I have and all it consists of is Jew this, Jew that and how excellent Adolf Hitler is. One of the members has even resorted to calling Hitler, Father Hitler but laughing at them can be a great tonic!
Off topic but still on Maxine, this is hilarious! She responded to some Xtian pastor who wrote a good article about the Herrington's and he claimed that Cliffy was being over obnoioux with Jewish women and her response was that Cliffy found Jewish women replusive and ugly! Yeah right, and hey Cliffy is not a dreamboat himself, in fact he is just a human version of a Hog and hey Maxine, you bitch and I know you are reading this!, listen to this, Olivia Newton John is what is classed as a Jew but she is more Aryan looking than you will ever be and one other thing, someone knows you work in a hospital in Tulsa OK.

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

Once you get the initial venting out of your system and feel you've done your fair share of warning others I would suggest the best thing you could do is delete her, the group and the site from your mind and life. As in, not checking on them, talking about them or even worrying about them. As in meditation, if you feel your thoughts going that way, gently redirect them.

You yourself consider her a psychic vampire. (I wouldn't agree that she could steal souls, but yes, feed off of them) Your thoughts and emotions about her, even negative (and maybe even more so because of its intensity) can still be feeding her. You'd be doing yourself a disservice and aiding her even in your opposition. Again, once you are finished venting, live your life without her being a part of it in any way. It is your best bet in healing yourself and not aiding her. Don't even waste your time trying to 'hurt' her or her efforts. (IMHO)
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

Parvati
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Parvati »

Man of Sands, that is great advice and I have NEVER bothered to visit her webpages, YouTubes, forums or anything, in fact just going there and talking about this Idiot will give her some degree of 'power'. I am lucky in other ways too because I never bother with Facebook either because there is a lot of psi vampires over there, but as for Maxine, I still feel she is Soul Collecting for this Egegore called Father Satan via group rituals which she insists that her members should do at a particular time etc, I reckon this is because with this ritual will only feed this 'Father Satan' entity and she will get all the energies from her minions etc. I must admit something truthful to all, and this is why I have nothing but contempt for her, I believe all those medidations are dangerous and whenever I have been in the JoS website for a little while, I get an angry feeling from within. I know the reason for this, and it is because she is generating anger with those Red-Grey wires coming out of her astral body, and one other thing, I am firmly with the ARCHANGELS who protect me and prevent this woman from stealing my soul! Another thing which is absurd with the JoS is that one of the HP's is actually a Mexican, and accd to the NSFM they are just illegal immigrants to be kicked out of the USA, and her hog husband Cliffy is still as vile as ever. His Twitter page is full of crap as per usual but I feel the JoS can be dangerous cos an unstable kid could kill someone cos they may want to impress this Maxine.
Oh and another thing, I am always friendly with Venus and also the gentleman who runs the SinCity Satanism blog and we all love to have a good bitch on Maxine from time to time. And one other thing, I will love to ensnare this Father Satan (sounds like a Catholic priest or something!) ply it with alchohol and chocs, put it in a circle with powerful Hebrew spells to enable he can't escape and then I will put him in a box and chuck him in the Pacific Ocean.

Hey here is the page for SinCity

http://sincitysatanist.com/2013/01/13/a ... -of-satan/

Just one other thing, Venus has been slagged off by those JoS kids by claiming she is a Jew or something, she definitely is not but all I can say is that she will fit the criteria of being a member of the NSM, rather than Maxine ever could because Venus is what those racists will call an 'Aryan'.
As for Maxine, all I can say is that 6 Million really did die in the Holocaust and hey stop plagiarizing books from Llewellyn, YOU ARE SCUM AND YOUR HUSBAND IS A UGLY PIGFACED RACIST WHO IS A JOKE!!! Let him do the Magnum Opus and let's see if it works.

Parvati
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Parvati »

Another thing, I would love MOSSAD to deal with Cliffy because it would be hilarious to see how 'brave' he really is and one other thing, I hope Venus and others come in to talk the talk, but as for me, I am ALWAYS with the ArchAngels and they can easily deal with any jackass egegore!
Just another serious warning about the JoS, those medidations esp the Chakra ones if done straight away can rise the Kundalini too fast and create mental problems, lack of sleep and all sorts of negativity. Think before you act but what I do is I personally do my own specially made medidations (I feel everyone should do this because everyone is different) and this has helped me the most and I always swear by the LBRP which is a beautiful powerful protection ritual.
Has anyone noticed that Satanism tends to attract the Scum of the Earth easily?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah3utUn93fw

This is what Maxine would applaud and I know that these Neo Nazis knew the Holocaust actually happened.

VervainSage
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by VervainSage »

That's a little far fetched there. While I don't agree with some of the JOS views, I don't think Maxine is a "soul collector".
I never experienced my soul being drained from listening to her audio sermons, or reading up on the site itself.
"It's too bad that Stupidity isn't painful."

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Maybe your intellect however! I generally feel dumber after having read their material...

[gz]
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

proudpagan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by proudpagan »

Parvati wrote:Thank you for your response Namehah, it is appreciated but the reason I am here is because I have been one of those Ex Avid readers of that webpage and I thought she was all knowledgable in all magick and occult, but I found out all she is doing is cutting/pasting from Llewellyn books, Levay info, astrology websites etc! I happen to be a woman of colour myself and for this reason alone, I can never be a supporter of the Nazis, but it pains me to see kids of colour being hoodwinked by this 50something old woman (who is not actually 'Aryan' herself). Yeah I am angry in a lot of ways but this thread is something I decided to do because I saw this woman in the Astral and I noticed angry red/grey wires coming out of her to feed off the kids her forum and groups. Just one thing, I know it will be easy to walk away but I (and some several others) are monitoring the JoS, for what they really are!
I still go by what I said, she is a Soul Collecter and why is she asking those members of her forum to do group rituals? The answer is plain and simple, she is feeding off their souls! Having said that has anyone ever had the misfortune of actually visiting her forum? I have and all it consists of is Jew this, Jew that and how excellent Adolf Hitler is. One of the members has even resorted to calling Hitler, Father Hitler but laughing at them can be a great tonic!
Off topic but still on Maxine, this is hilarious! She responded to some Xtian pastor who wrote a good article about the Herrington's and he claimed that Cliffy was being over obnoioux with Jewish women and her response was that Cliffy found Jewish women replusive and ugly! Yeah right, and hey Cliffy is not a dreamboat himself, in fact he is just a human version of a Hog and hey Maxine, you bitch and I know you are reading this!, listen to this, Olivia Newton John is what is classed as a Jew but she is more Aryan looking than you will ever be and one other thing, someone knows you work in a hospital in Tulsa OK.
You are a very good goy . Gods chosen people , very intelligent enh

Return to “Theistic Satanism”