Diabolism and Magick

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Diabolism and Magick

Post by Klavier »

So, since I was probably misunderstood on my previous posts, this time let's take a look at Diabolism from a Theological, Philosophical and Magickal point of view. You'll have to contribute to the last one though.

I'm what Arthur Edward Waite and Aleister Crowley call "Diabolist", for several years, and, as a result, I've read many Satanic texts and have performed many rituals, sometimes experiencing a shocking success, other times not experiencing anything at all. I've used several medications to help me with this, mostly alcohol. I suppose it works for me because of its effects on the brain's dopamine and its power of making you more emotional, and, as a result, making you capable to use your emotions more properly. But I never managed to find a real magical pattern for what I am doing, although I do know it is out there, somewhere.

Philosophical views:

Despite my inspiration drawn from Platonism, as well as from several Gnostic Christian texts, my actual Satanic philosophical view was mostly influenced by Deathspell Omega lyrics.

"Let them praise your Great and Terrible Name, for it is Holy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XISWKO-xQM

The "First Prayer" by DeathSpell Omega gives me chills, no matter how many times I'll listen to it. It's a real Diabolistic Prayer.

Theological views:

I was grown up in a slightly heavy Christian environment, not oppressive at all however. At the beginning, I believed Judeo-Christianity is the spiritual enemy, but as I got older, I found out that the Bible contains way too much Theological knowledge for a Satanist.

I was taught the traditional Christian principles, that the God of the New Testament is literally the "slaughtered lamb" - "For that's how much God loved the world, that he sent his only Son to save it," while Satan is his Almighty Adversary of evil. This view, sometimes corresponds to the Christian and Judeo-Christian writings, while sometimes it doesn't.

After reading the Apocalyptic and Theological lyrics of DeathSpell Omega and I said, "This is the Theology I want to adhere to. Worship Satan the way Christians worship their God," I studied the Book of Revelation, and I am obsessed with it. I'm sure everybody has to admit that it is, at least literarily, a masterpiece. At the same time, I was really impressed by the Gospel of John as well, and came to admire the "Life of John the Theologian". Both as an inspiration and as a strong enemy of Satan to recognize.

"At the beginning, there was the Word. And the Word was towards God, and God was the Word."

Analyzing both the Gospel of John, and The Book of Revelation, I am almost convinced that they were written by a different author however, even though it is mentioned in the Life of John the Theologian that he was indeed exiled to Patmos. The Gospel of John was written after the Book of Revelation, yet contained no eschatology at all, and their literary character is extremely different.

In the Book of Revelation, I find both Satan and God, sometimes even exchanging places, and as a result Satan speaking as God. That may be just an assumption, if we forget that the Christ who speaks to John of Patmos, identifies Himself as "LUCIFER" (the "Morning Star"), even after Satan is "defeated" - Rev. 22:16

So, I came to the conclusion that demons and Satan Himself were deceiving the Jews, making Themselves appear as Gods, and, due to the strong Yahwehism of the Jews, they subsequently named every metaphysical entity they saw as "God", and Jesus came to change this illusion, but it would continue to exist in the Book of Revelation, because not every Jew who had visions of a God really understood Jesus' teachings, and, as a result, adhered to their strong monotheism which was causing them to be deceived. This can be confirmed by the fact that the Book of Revelation accuses the Jews who didn't accept Jesus as, "The synagogue of Satan". Jesus also accuses the Jews who don't accept him as "Children of the Devil", even in the Gospel of John.

For me, Satan is something far greater than a certain "Good" or "Evil" or both, as well as God is. He is also the "God of War" giving strength to His Servants (in the Book of Revelation, His Name is always associated with war, even concluding with two showdowns, where Satan "Gathers them in war". This means "World War" because Satan causes several other wars as well throughout the Book).

Important explanation:

There was recently another crime committed in the Name of Satan, so I do feel that I should distinguish myself from such acts. It's true that Crowley did claim that sacrificing a child is the act producing the highest energy for the magician. Crowley himself can also be accused of several human sacrificies, and he did admire Jack the Ripper, believing he was an occultist as well. As a result, I may not condemn these kind of acts (since they do produce energy), but I'm not concerned of committing them, especially the way some stupid kids do without reason at all, and especially because I can find other ways of producing energy, like Sex Magick, slaughtering a chicken or whatever keeps you out of trouble. It's better that you'll produce less energy, than producing way too much and then getting caught. There is always a way of honouring His Almighty Majesty and being absolutely legal at the same time.

About Magick:

There is a dead-end for me here. As a magician, I do admire Aleister Crowley (and the works of John Dee and Edward Kelley), but don't agree with his amorality and his ways of using every single religion and every single deity, including Satan and entities that are clearly opposed to Him. I do believe that this was also the reason he died the way he died: He refused to choose a certain path, and the many entities that he opposed by using entities opposed to them as well, actually attacked him.

I believe Crowley would make a great Diabolist, if he could accept concepts of Christian religion, but he couldn't. His actual Will was to oppose Christianity as much as possible because of the extreme Christian environment he was grown up in, so he was refusing his right spiritual path.

"I command thee, O Spirit Rumoar, even by Lucifer, thy Mighty Sovereign." ("The Book of Ceremonial Magic and Pacts p. 93" - Arthur Edward Waite)

But I've never managed to find what I'm really after: Commanding infernal spirits in the Name of the Seven Headed Dragon of the Book of Revelation, the God I worship and praise. That's because most of the Satanic organizations are either both Demonolatric and Diabololatric, or not Diabololatric at all. The Satanic Rituals of LaVey are highly Demonolatric.

At the same time, I can't admire LaVey, both as a personality and as a magician, as much I admire Crowley who wasn't a Satanist. Firstly, because LaVey wasn't the kind of person speaking fluently and showing strong self control and self confidence (even though he was on LSD, which is a stimulant) while the heroin (highly sedative, I always hated it) abuser Crowley, was. And secondly, because there can be traced no evidence at all that he was a successful magician. Plus, LaVey made many mistakes because of lack of knowledge, and these mistakes are repeated even by today's Theistic Satanists. For instance, the Book of Enoch states that Satan will be torturing the Watchers that abandoned their place (they weren't fallen, they cannot be identified with Satan and His Angels), and their leader Samyaza (and, as a result, Azazel as well) in His Kingdom of punishment, forever and ever. "For they were subdued by Satan..." (... without worshiping Him. So they should be treated as normal sinners, not allies of Satan) So, Azazel and the Nephelim shouldn't be worshiped by Satanists, but, instead, commanded in Satan's Almighty Name.

So, as a conclusion, I declare that I have found success in Magick only by changing several rituals, like the Invocation of the Bornless One, according to my believes. I haven't found a true Diabololatric magick pattern commanding spirits in the name of the Great Dragon of Fire (I do believe that it's a misconception of the original text the title "Great Red Dragon") with the Seven Heads and Seven Crowns (the number seven symbolizes perfection), Whom I worship and kneel before. I don't wish to worship Him as a friend or a symbol, I worship Him the exact same way the most religious Christians worship their God. For, He is a God as well, and you have to recognize you are inferior than an Almighty God Who can cause a world war just by His Holy Word (the Logos).

Message to the Forum Members:

I'm expecting an answer from any Theistic Satanist found around here. Satanists who can probably accept that you cannot invoke names purely taken from the Bible without believing in the Bible at all, and without even knowing their nature in there, if there are any. I hope this forum can handle posts like this.

Hail Satan!

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Diabolism and Magick

Post by Klavier »

I remember a girl on a "Satanic" forum who wrote an article about this, and the admin claiming to be a Satanist immediately deleted her post and she left the forum disgusted. I was too young back then to contact her for advise because I was hoping she would stay, and I would have plenty of time to do that. But, instead, she left the forum and, afterwards, the admin admitted he was a Rosicrucian, not even a Satanist.

However, among all the alleged "Satanists" on that forum, only one, who was also interrested in Diabolism and looking for the right path for it, complained.

Gotta admit: There is some kind of witch-hunt against Diabolism spread out by the alleged modern Satanists, both Theistic and Atheistic, as if they are enemies of Satan as well, and wish to scatter every existence of real Devil Worshiping into false myths.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I'm not a Satanist,but...

Gotta admit: There is some kind of witch-hunt against Diabolism spread out by the alleged modern Satanists, both Theistic and Atheistic, as if they are enemies of Satan as well, and wish to scatter every existence of real Devil Worshiping into false myths.
I think you've hit the nail right there.

I've done a tonne of research into the European Witch trials and while it's certainly the case that most were politically and religiously motivated crimes against the innocent,there is also a small body of evidence that goes the other way.

It's not popular to say so,but it's there.If you look in the right places,that is.

I would agree also that there is a backlash going on too,among Satanists [and perhaps even more so externally ] against some forms of Satanism.

I've found myself arguing more than once and quite recently too,that defining all of a paradigm or group by a few of it's louder members,is not a fair way to progress,but there is still a lot of dissent going on both within and without the communities.

I have encountered a couple of folk who called themselves 'Dark Christians' and one who had the 'Lex Talionis' motif tattooed on his person.This was important to him obviously,so we had an interesting conversation about it all and suffice to say,in my opinion: there are indeed folk who self identify as Biblical Satanists,but they just don't seem to be willing to discuss their beliefs and thoughts with others much.

I can see why too.

I am currently looking into an interesting case from the time of the Scots trials,where the accused not only admitted his guilt but seemed proud of his 'infernalism' and it may be relevant to your historical question from a previous topic,so I'm mentioning it here.[I don't want to go off topic too far,but I forget things,so thought I should say.]

I have followed your posts,but not contributed much so far.I do apologise for that but I've been insanely busy with domestic concerns and I wasn't sure quite how I could contribute meaningfully,I'm still not sure and this is a bit of a ramble.I know it's barely relevant to the OP,so excuse me for that.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Just for research purposes.
How old are you.

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

Desecrated wrote:Just for research purposes.
How old are you.
I am twenty five. What does it matter?
Nahemah wrote:I'm not a Satanist,but...

I think you've hit the nail right there.

I've done a tonne of research into the European Witch trials and while it's certainly the case that most were politically and religiously motivated crimes against the innocent,there is also a small body of evidence that goes the other way.

It's not popular to say so,but it's there.If you look in the right places,that is.

I would agree also that there is a backlash going on too,among Satanists [and perhaps even more so externally ] against some forms of Satanism.

I've found myself arguing more than once and quite recently too,that defining all of a paradigm or group by a few of it's louder members,is not a fair way to progress,but there is still a lot of dissent going on both within and without the communities.

I have encountered a couple of folk who called themselves 'Dark Christians' and one who had the 'Lex Talionis' motif tattooed on his person.This was important to him obviously,so we had an interesting conversation about it all and suffice to say,in my opinion: there are indeed folk who self identify as Biblical Satanists,but they just don't seem to be willing to discuss their beliefs and thoughts with others much.

I can see why too.

I am currently looking into an interesting case from the time of the Scots trials,where the accused not only admitted his guilt but seemed proud of his 'infernalism' and it may be relevant to your historical question from a previous topic,so I'm mentioning it here.[I don't want to go off topic too far,but I forget things,so thought I should say.]

I have followed your posts,but not contributed much so far.I do apologise for that but I've been insanely busy with domestic concerns and I wasn't sure quite how I could contribute meaningfully,I'm still not sure and this is a bit of a ramble.I know it's barely relevant to the OP,so excuse me for that.
Even DeathSpell Omega never show themselves in public, they would never publish a book, and you have to find their theological believes through their lyrics. Through albums like "The Inquisitors of Satan", and of course their trilogy of deeply theological and philosophical statements "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice", "Fas - Ite, Maledicti, In Ingem Aeternum" and "Paracletus".

This kind of Satanism is the most pure one, yet the most obscure as well. There are indeed some people calling themselves "Orthodox Satanists" but they are nothing but that. Instead of the Bible, they worship as the Law of Satan the Al-Jilwah and things like that, as if Melek Taus has anything in common with Satan. In fact, he shares more characteristics with Michael than with Satan. And the Al-Jilwah is nothing, literarily at least, compared with the Book of Revelation. Plus they even identify themselves with the Wiccans sometimes. But I've never come to any Satanic Brotherhood praising and practicing Magick in the name of the Seven-Headed Dragon, the Beast of the Sea, and the Beast of the Earth (Satan - AntiChrist - Prophet).

The fact that they are so obscure throughout history, may indeed indicate that they are too strong. However, I've never found anyone, except of DeathSpell Omega and a girl in a Satanic forum, throughout my nine-year research about Satanism.

Even the Ritual of the Beast 666 by Aleister Crowley, mixes Satanism with the Egyptian religion and with the anti-satanic entity of Horus. Not, at least, Typhon, not Apophis, not Ahriman, not Lotan, if you do have to mix it with another religion, even though that's extremely unlikely, because the Christian Bible does offer a complete view of Satan by itself. Why mix it with anything else in the first place? Christianity offers Prayer as a means of meditation and the Bible rejects Occultism of any (other) kind. Although Prayer is a form of Occultism as well (as Crowley also stated), the Bible rejects any other form of it. Satan represents Occultism and Magick, and yet, there are no Magick spells direct to His Name.

Even the so called "Book of Lucifer" has nothing more to offer. It's just a mixture of several verses of the Bible which you can find by yourself reading it.

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

The problem with all that is that I have people around me expecting a miracle from me all the time, because they've seen me performing spells by changing already existing ones (especially Crowley's, Eliphas Levi's and A. E. Waite's, since, as I said before, I don't admire LaVey at all) according to my belief, changing Solomon's circle with the Circle of the Inverted Pentagram, the Tetragrammaton with the names "Satanas" and "Diabolus", and the cross with an inverted cross, sometimes holding even the New Testament upside down, and crying things like, "I worship you not, and harm me not, for I am a servant of Satan, just like your brothers and prophets, as well as all who obey His laws, and thou art one of them, O spirit (name), obey me now to show our God's, the Seven-Headed Dragon and His Messiah's, infinite power!"

So, everyone around me believes I'm a great magician and a great fortune-teller, while I haven't even found a pattern for the Magick I'm performing.

P.S. I don't suggest to any beginner trying the invocations I make, slaughtering chickens and cutting themselves if they don't know what they are doing, and if they don't master Magick in theory. If someone wants to worship Satan the traditional and REAL way, I do suggest that they read the whole Bible, trying to trace the darkness hidden there, even if it is named as God, but especially study carefully Satan according to the New Testament. Another practice I would suggest for a beginner is, just praying to the Great Lord, perhaps having as a pattern the "Lord's Prayer" (but changing to Satan's standards), before he goes to bed. Depending on your concentration on your words and the Image of Satan, and your devotion, this may be really effective for your luck. Well, it was for me when I was a beginner and had no idea about Occultism at all.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Klavier wrote:
How old are you.
Because your research is incomplete and sometimes faulty. But you clearly have some intelligent capacity so I became curios on how far you had travel.

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

Desecrated wrote:
Klavier wrote:
How old are you.
Because your research is incomplete and sometimes faulty. But you clearly have some intelligent capacity so I became curios on how far you had travel.
Could you point out the faults and the incompletenesses?

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Feel bad continually having to link the old misanthropic luciferian order website dump. I have their book on the dragons of sitra ahra. Honestly out of all modern satanic traditions, they are definetly the ones that come acRoss as having multiple lines that all come together into a comprehensive dark Gnostic system.

Whilst this might be different to your own school of thought for various reasons, it may in some manner provide more useful material and be useful to your own path.

https://archive.org/stream/LeftHandPath ... 2_djvu.txt

Hopefully that is some use. I always try to help theistic Satanists when I can as it was my introduction to the occult, and the dark Gnostic worldview does open a point of egress to Sitra Ahra and reveal the lies of the sun cults and its monothiesm quite well.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

I would recommend that you study the book of revelation from a non-occult perspective. Buying authorized books from both christian authors and professors.

And if you can afford it, buy a good translation of the bible.
A study bible with commentaries, different translation possibilities and a good dictionary.
Hendrickson Publishers are probably the forerunners when it comes to this-

Second part is to read a bit more from the actually occult authors. don't read a book about crowley, read his books directly.
If you have read them but it's been a while, refresh your memory.

Maybe go a little bit deeper then just Lavey, Crowley and A.E Waite.

Have you read Michael a. Aquino books?
Other books about satanism from authors like: Michael w ford, Nikolas Schreck, Peter H. Gilmore, Anton long, Thomas Karlsson, winter Laake and Aleister Nacht.

Not just website, forums and PDF. But actual books.

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

I certainly don't need to read anything else from the Bible, just re-read something to remember it better. As it concerns the New Testament, I always read the original Koine Greek text. It says (for example) "Dragon puros (of fire) Megas (Great)". This translates, literally, as "Dragon of Fire Great".

Yes, I despise Aquino and his supposedly "satanic" (at the beginning at least) work, claiming Set has anything to do with Satan (while Set was just identified with Apophis after the Hyksos subdued the egyptians, and that's the only reason he is now considered a negative entity). Aquino and his "Church of Set" don't claim to be Satanists anymore.

Michael William Ford is more of a Jewish feminist than a Satanist. Always speaking about spells in the name of Lilith, always speaking about spells in the name of Samael (Jehowah's angel of poisoning), always speaking about Ahriman, maybe Tiamat as well. He has never suggested a spell in the name of the Seven-Headed Dragon of the Book of Revelation.

Just to know, I despise J.o.S. (not because of nazism, I don't care about that, but because Satanism doesn't have anything to do with politics, and because, well, you know you'll read some really ignorant things if you follow their writings), as well as I despise the Chuch of Azazel.

None of the current modern satanic organizations is really Diabolistic. By the way, I've read Crowley's books (I haven't read only about Crowley), and he does claim that he lies, and he uses several religions at once. He won't make a Rite to the Beast. He has to involve Horus in it as well. He won't write a Lesser Solomon Key in the name of Satan, he will keep repeating the Tetragrammaton, even if some parts of the book clearly invoke only Satan and not Tetragrammaton. But it's still not pure Diabolism.

Adramin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Adramin »

im a Diabolist as well. traditional Satanist. devil worshiper. what have you. I only like deathspell up to everything before the si monumentum album. the bands whole feel is completely different than albums before it due to the fact that mikko replaced shaxul due to the rest of the band not liking the fact that the project was going in an orthodox satanic direction. I urge you to listen and to read the lyrics from these albums before si monumentum. mainly infernal battles and inquisitors of satan. the lyrics are blatantly satanic from the disciples perspective.

heres a demonic hymn from infernal battles.

Arise from the cursed abyss,
Our mission has been given by the Fallen Angel.
We are demons in human flesh,
Born to desecrate God's creatures until total extinction.

While the holy ones kneel down and forgive,
We believe in powers of hate and annihilation.
Our thirst for giving a painful death
Won't be revived before the end of this earthly aim.

The elite immortal.

We incarnate what they call intolerance,
We live for the sins they forbid,
None can threaten our race,
None can defy the almighty laws of Satan...

The will of Satan.

The souls of the weak ones won't be judged
For they are destined to be slaughtered.
Mercy is abstract to the strong in mind,
The metal of our swords is concrete for the enemy.

Death is the epidemic we spread.
Acts of brutality humiliate all goodness.
The final war was easy to win.
Life was a mistake and now it belongs to the past.

Extinction of the weak...

In the deepest pits of Hell.
I torment souls endlessly.
Shapeless demons are all kings,
But there's only one real ruler here.
I am his faithful disciple,
Possessing humans to bring them under.

I will control all mankind to see them destroying each other.
The poor spirit will burn like all things that is holy.

Burn!

We are the poison of the Earth.
The whore Mary was sodomized.
Her bastard son will rot forever.
We laugh at the feeble light that is God.

Inverted crosses
Are struck into their heart.
Our Lord Satan
Delivers us from good.
He slashes his veins
To give us his essence.
To my kind it's power,
To the weak it's venom.
We drink the devil's blood
To win the anti-life war,

Their poor spirit will burn like all things that is holy...

Burn all that is holy!

Forever we will dwell
Inside each living cell,
Destroying the sacred,
Creating the nothingness.
My cause is supreme
And inexorable.

Drink the Devil's blood!

A few other good bands that ACTUALLY worship the Devil. Satan. Lucifer ............ Katharsis 666. archon infaustus. mysticum. black witchery. manticore. there are more. ask if you wish to find more..... anyways Ave Satanas 666

servantofthelord
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by servantofthelord »

Adramin wrote:im a Diabolist as well. traditional Satanist. devil worshiper. what have you. I only like deathspell up to everything before the si monumentum album. the bands whole feel is completely different than albums before it due to the fact that mikko replaced shaxul due to the rest of the band not liking the fact that the project was going in an orthodox satanic direction. I urge you to listen and to read the lyrics from these albums before si monumentum. mainly infernal battles and inquisitors of satan. the lyrics are blatantly satanic from the disciples perspective.

heres a demonic hymn from infernal battles.

Arise from the cursed abyss,
Our mission has been given by the Fallen Angel.
We are demons in human flesh,
Born to desecrate God's creatures until total extinction.

While the holy ones kneel down and forgive,
We believe in powers of hate and annihilation.
Our thirst for giving a painful death
Won't be revived before the end of this earthly aim.

The elite immortal.

We incarnate what they call intolerance,
We live for the sins they forbid,
None can threaten our race,
None can defy the almighty laws of Satan...

The will of Satan.

The souls of the weak ones won't be judged
For they are destined to be slaughtered.
Mercy is abstract to the strong in mind,
The metal of our swords is concrete for the enemy.

Death is the epidemic we spread.
Acts of brutality humiliate all goodness.
The final war was easy to win.
Life was a mistake and now it belongs to the past.

Extinction of the weak...

In the deepest pits of Hell.
I torment souls endlessly.
Shapeless demons are all kings,
But there's only one real ruler here.
I am his faithful disciple,
Possessing humans to bring them under.

The poor spirit will burn like all things that is holy.

Burn!

We are the poison of the Earth.
The whore Mary was sodomized.
Her bastard son will rot forever.
We laugh at the feeble light that is God.

Inverted crosses
Are struck into their heart.
Our Lord Satan
Delivers us from good.
He slashes his veins
To give us his essence.
To my kind it's power,
To the weak it's venom.
We drink the devil's blood
To win the anti-life war,

Their poor spirit will burn like all things that is holy...

Burn all that is holy!

Forever we will dwell
Inside each living cell,
Destroying the sacred,
Creating the nothingness.
My cause is supreme
And inexorable.

Drink the Devil's blood!

A few other good bands that ACTUALLY worship the Devil. Satan. Lucifer ............ Katharsis 666. archon infaustus. mysticum. black witchery. manticore. there are more. ask if you wish to find more..... anyways Ave Satanas 666
Excuse me, but the first two DsO albums are littered with fictitious, bland, second-wave black metal tropes. The fact that you find the lyrics from those releases to be in anyway representative of a true Satanic ideology is indeed laughable. Shaxul is not an actual Theistic Satanist and has decried DsO in interviews for adopting an Orthodox Satanic stance. He claims they adopted this point of view to 'sell records'. If this were so, I would think they did a terrible job attempting to 'sell records' considering how staunchly anti-commercial they are. No promo band photos, no interactive website, no promo copies of albums sent to critics before release, no concrete information on their lineup, no live shows and the last interview they gave was thirteen years ago.

How do you post these childish, mundane 'Satanic Panic' lyrics with utmost conviction while sneering at 'Si Monumentum' and its ilk? The lyrics that comprise the Trilogy (2004 - 2012) are legitimately theologically inspired towards the Lord in an astute way. They borrow from the Bible, philosophers, poets and literature, transcending every form of 'Traditional' Devil Worship while presenting new conclusions not otherwise present in even the most diabolical offering on paper. The music itself is symbolic of the ideas put forth culminating in a deeply religious experience.

It is to be RESEARCHED. The genuine care and complexity behind their words is not something to be taken at face value. Their conveyance of Satan on a metaphysical level is tremendous and genuine.

I have always been of the Left Hand Path, feeling its calling since I was a child, but DsO confirmed my belief in Satan through their masterful Trilogy and helped me understand the missing pieces I needed to progress further towards the abyss. All of this Sitra Achra nonsense espoused by Dissection and Watain (Anti-Cosmic Satanism is a fallacy only need be acknowledged with Satan as the Destroyer of the Universe but nothing else), the Holy/Unholy duality of Crowley, an Atheist organization/philosophy, ironically, called The Church of Satan/Satanic Temple, Gnosticism, and the fascism embraced by The Order of Nine Angles (Satan is the LORD, not man's politics) are not of Satan!

The idea of Satan has existed throughout millennia but now anyone that thinks of a different concept can now compromise the oldest religious texts to satisfy their own answers? I think not.

It is all within every religious text of every Abrahamic religion and the deities these religions demonized. This is something DsO tapped into and realized fully. This post may be years old but I'll be damned (pun intended) if I allow the final word on this to be someone propagating these baseless, stupid lyrics from the old incarnation of Deathspell to be more useful to the aspiring Devil Worshiper than 'Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice', 'Kenose', 'Diabolus Absconditus', 'Mass Grave Aesthetics', 'Fas - Ite, Maledicti In Ignem Aeternum', 'Chaining the Katechon', 'Paracletus', or 'Drought'.

Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam!

Return to “Theistic Satanism”