The Book of Saint Cyprian - The Sorcerer's Jewel

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Book of Saint Cyprian - The Sorcerer's Jewel

Post by Klavier »

Does anyone possess this book in pdf form and in English?

As you know, I'm researching for solid texts of Biblical Devil Worshipping, and I found this book quite interesting. In the meantime, I found this conjuration in the "Book of Ceremonial Magic and Pacts" of Arthur E. Waite. It is derived from the Grimoire of Honorius, and even though most of the conjurations contained therein are Christian, this one doesn't seem really Christian to me:

This experience is performed at night from eleven to twelve o'clock, and so soon as he appears burnt bread must be given him. Ask him anything you will, and he will obey you on the spot. Write in his circle: Enter not, Guland f
Enter not, Guland! Enter not, Guland.

Conjuration:

I conjure thee, 0 Guland, in the name of Satan, in the name of Beelzebub, the name of Astaroth, and in the name
of all other Spirits, to make haste and appear before me. Come, then in the name of Satan and in the names of all
other demons. Come to me, I command thee, in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Come without inflicting any harm upon me, without injury to my body or soul, without maltreating my book, or anything which I use. I command thee to appear without delay, or, that failing, to send me forthwith another Spirit having the same power as thou hast, who shall accomplish my commands and be submitted· to my will, wanting which, he whom thou shalt send me, if indeed thou comest not thyself, shall in no wise depart, nor until he hath in all things fulfilled my desire.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Book of Saint Cyprian - The Sorcerer's Jewel

Post by isis.auset5 »

I'm sorry, I only have it in the original version, Portuguese. I highly doubt it's been translated to English ...

EDIT: Also, the Book of Saint Cyprian can't be considered a solid text of Biblical Devil Worshipping. A lot of superstitious people say it shouldn't be read, etc, but the book's pretty much harmless, and in no way intends to worship the Devil.

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

Isn't this a quote from this book?
To the great and powerful Lucifer, Luzbel, and Satanas:

O grand Lucifer, exalted emperor of the infernal depths! I bow before you and acknowledge you as my sovereign lord, that you would place in my possession the occult arts of magic, giving me the gift of that mysterious and supernatural knowledge you possess, to achieve, through him, true wisdom. Let me be admitted among your chosen ones, see fulfilled my aspirations of riches, attaining those I desire, and the destruction and ruin of my enemies. I wish to be your servant and therefore I give you this day my body and my soul.
Well, it doesn't really seem harmless or non-biblical or non-Satanic to me, purely judging from this passage.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_ ... nt_Cyprian

St.Cyprian of Antioch and not St.Cyprian of Carthage then,I guess.

He's becoming quite trendy these days,apparently, [grin] I think it's to do with the rising popularity of African Traditional Religions within Western Occultism.
The article mentions Candomble,but I don't know much about this,other than there was be a book recently published about him and on working with him as part of an ATR,but I can't recall details atm on title or authorship [...and the site where the info was posted,has gone down....]maybe someone else will be able to remember it though,I hope. [thumbup]
I'll scout around and see if I can find a reference somewhere else,in the meantime.

I really don't think this belongs in Satanism though and I think there may be a connection with Grimoire work more of a Ceremonial nature,than anything else,but don't quote me n that,as it's been confusingly hot here today and my brain is foggy.

Edited to add:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Saint-Cyprian-N ... nt+cyprian

" Part of the Guides to the Underworld series from Hadean Press. No figure in Catholic Christianity is surrounded by more mystery and confusion than that most obscure of saints, Saint Cyprian. Within these pages is information gathered directly from communion with Saint Cyprian himself, as well as knowledge passed down from other devotees of the saint of necromancers. Saint Cyprian: Saint of Necromancers contains translations of orisons, prayers, and incantations from Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese. The translations are the author’s own and include text rarely seen in the English language."

This is the book I was thinking of,by ConjureMan Ali.

There is also this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0955 ... d_i=468294

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cyprian-Sorcero ... Z0BS7FPQ1R

" Part of the Guides to the Underworld series from Hadean Press. In this Guide to the Underworld, Nicholaj de Mattos Frisvold leads us down the path forged by St. Cyprian into the mysterious worlds of Umbanda and Quimbanda, where the metamorphosis of this unique saint finds expression in the line of Souls extending from Africa to the South Americas. Included are three workings from the The Book of the Sorceror as well as a detailed look at the ways in which Cyprian finally manifests in the shape of Exu Meia Noite."

The wee Hadean guides are cheap to buy and look ivery interesting too,just saying. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

Okay, I'm actually reading the book (it's here but you won't be able to understand it) just to see what you were talking about.

First, the book is divided into 8 parts, the first being a warning -- the book is not transmissible, etc, it must be destroyed or conserved with care after reading, etc. The usual.

Then you have prayers. The first one actually refers to Satan BUT, when you go and read the second one ... it says ''I Cyprian, servant of God, whom I love with all my heart, body and soul (...)". So there you have it.

And yes Nahemah, it is Saint Cyprian of Antioch -- the book also has a part dedicated to the history of Saint Cyprian. Good stuff.

I skimmed it, but the book basically has prayers, spells, superstitions, a sort of prophecy/prediction regarding the end of the world, Saint Cyprian's biography, a section dedicated to hand reading and a final section dedicated to card reading (not Tarot -- regular game cards).

So there you have it. There is nothing Satanic about it and that quote you found isn't from his book (that I noticed). He talks about having been a servant to the Devil and his sins in general, but he found the light and God and all that good, warm stuff.

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

Kind of seems like the Black Magick of the Grimoire of Honorius. So, what remains is this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dracomeroth-Dra ... B009307NBW

Do you know if it does contain spells in the Name of the Dragon of Revelations?

And I found this one as well, called, "Black Books of Elverum":
When you want to release the angels from Hell, you should in the morning when you rise say this: ‘I renounce you, God the Father that has made me. I renounce you, the Holy Spirit that has blessed me. I will never worship or serve you after this day, and I completely swear to Lucifer, ruler of the dark abyss. And I swear to his rule, and he shall serve me and do what I ask of him. In exchange I will give my own blood as insurance and a pledge. This insures me to him with body and soul for all eternity, if he does what I ask, order, or command of him. And thereupon I sign with my own hand and with my own blood. This to be certain and true in every possible way.’
Well, we also have La-Bas (Down There), and we have its translation here:

http://gutenberg.readingroo.ms/1/4/3/2/ ... 4323-h.htm

But it's still fiction...

So far it seems Black Metal is a better source for Diabolic Satanism than books are. Except of DeathSpell Omega, I also like reading this:
I believe in a horned devil, a personified Satan. In my opinion all the other forms of Satanism are bullshit. Satanism comes from religious Christianity, and there it shall stay. I'm a religious person and I will fight those who misuse His name. People are not supposed to believe in themselves and be individualists. They are supposed to OBEY, to be the SLAVES of religion.
Oh, dear Euronymous... His song "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas," as well as his biography, were the first things to attract me to Satanism so much. Both Euronymous and Deathspell Omega despise LaVey as I do, but I didn't know it's so difficult to find non-LaVeyan, reversed Christianity - Gnostic Diabolistic texts.

Invoco crentus Domini de Daemonium (Covered with blood I invoke the Lord of the demons).

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

http://www.esotericarchives.com/juratus/juratus.htm

The Peterson translation of Honorius.

You should read this blog by Asterion,it may help clear you mind about the 'black magic' of Medieval Grimoires and inform you more accurately on their uses.

There are a lot more valuable resources in the sidelinks bar also.

http://solomonicmagic.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... f-iii.html

http://solomonicmagic.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... f-iii.html
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

You didn't understand; I'm not looking for Jewish or Christian Black Magick (although I've read what you sent me before), I'm looking for Biblical Satanic Black Magick without LaVeyan influences.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I posted the above so you could see that the Grimoire of Honorius isn't really 'Biblical Satanic Black Magick'.

This topic was a bit confusing as you posted asking about books that are not what you are actually looking for,so excuse any misunderstanding on my part please. [grin]

Klavier
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Klavier »

Nahemah wrote:I posted the above so you could see that the Grimoire of Honorius isn't really 'Biblical Satanic Black Magick'.

This topic was a bit confusing as you posted asking about books that are not what you are actually looking for,so excuse any misunderstanding on my part please. [grin]
I suppose that was my mistake. Since the Book of Saint Cyprian is not translated (in English, Norwegian or Greek) I've only read a fragment of it, so I didn't know if it is Satanic or not. Of course, I didn't really expect it to be purely Satanic, I just hoped it had fragments of Satanism.

Okay, clearing things up in the simpliest way I can: I want Evilistic Biblical Devil Worshipping sources. No crowned "princes" of Hell and shit like that (the word "prince" is LaVey's mistake by the way, the word used in the original greek text is "archon" which means "Ruler" or "Dominator" or "Lord", but certainly not "Prince". Jesus also speaks about the "Kingdom of Satan". A kingdom is not ruled by just a prince, is it?). No Leviathan (according to the Old Testament - specifically, the Book of Job, he was just a monster representing chaos and killed by Jehovah for the world to be created, not a demon), no J.o.S. bullshit, no incubus and succubus fucks, no male or female demons, no Michael William Ford, no "Jewish Satanism" (Sammael worshipping). Pure Christian Satanism. How can this be more clear? And how is it that, all those years of Christian domination, there is no real source for it? Stop fucking around, you know there are many and you have a common purpose with the Christian Church to hide them.

I suppose there is no answer to that. Every single supposedly "Satanic" organization is made for money and sex. Except of O.N.A. which is just a mixture of Wicca with Satanism (although I don't know if it receives money for memberships as well), there is nothing else to be found publicly.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Pure Christian Satanism. How can this be more clear? And how is it that, all those years of Christian domination, there is no real source for it? Stop fucking around, you know there are many and you have a common purpose with the Christian Church to hide them.
???

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

I don't know what to think about The Book of Saint Cyprian anymore. It's apparently a popular book amongst a few Portuguese Satanists and my mom isn't very fond of it ...

About the other books you're looking for, I can't really say much.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”