send satan a message for me

kingofkenyi13
Forum Member
Forum Member

send satan a message for me

Post by kingofkenyi13 »

been trying to evoke well, anything, for over a year and i ask satanic authors if they can tell their i guess guardian demon im interested in an audience, which , of course, comes with a fee and im over budget on tools, books, spellcasters even...not being sarcastic i was just wondering if anyone would like to make me a believer and tell a demon to come on over for a visit to my place. really, no being sarcastic, id like to see this.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: send satan a message for me

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Hi kingofkenyi13. Could you please answer the following questions concerning your practices to date.

1. What paradigm have you been using over the last year?
2. What have you done to call to Satan?
3. Could you please give us an example of your rituals and your daily practice?

You have to remember that Satan won't just manifest, he will make his presence known in your life through a series of events. It's possible he is trying to communicate with you, but you can't hear him because you're looking for the wrong things.

I'm guessing you're Theistic? Are you using any traditional Theistic methods for summoning Satan, or do you have rituals you prepared yourself?

Adramin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Adramin »

Satan already knows what you are trying to do hower satan and his demons could care less if you believe in them or not. They have nothi.g to prove to you. On the other hand you have everything to prove to them

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

so, what does he care about?
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

Return to “Theistic Satanism”