head cleared

coma
Forum Member
Forum Member

head cleared

Post by coma »

head cleared
Last edited by coma on Sat May 30, 2015 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I thin i am demon or an loser but read my story...

Post by Rin »

I can assure you that you are 'not' a demon. No matter what craziness you might find on the internet, if you were born from the womb of a woman after she was impregnated with male sperm, then you are fully, 100%, home-grown human kind.

It does sound like you're suffering from some mental health issues, but that really isn't the purvey of magic. I suggest you seek out a good mental health professional and obtain treatment.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

Rin wrote:I can assure you that you are 'not' a demon. No matter what craziness you might find on the internet, if you were born from the womb of a woman after she was impregnated with male sperm, then you are fully, 100%, home-grown human kind.

It does sound like you're suffering from some mental health issues, but that really isn't the purvey of magic. I suggest you seek out a good mental health professional and obtain treatment.
For the sake of argument, the plan of action you just described is magic in itself.
Beloved of Set

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Hadit wrote:
Rin wrote:I can assure you that you are 'not' a demon. No matter what craziness you might find on the internet, if you were born from the womb of a woman after she was impregnated with male sperm, then you are fully, 100%, home-grown human kind.

For the sake of argument, the plan of action you just described is magic in itself.
Seconded. My spell for curing hunger involves top ramen, water, and a microwave.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”