mental summoning

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

mental summoning

Post by ThyNegative »

is there a way to summon a ( for the first time ) demon without additional without additional physical actions? without using a paper,blood,table,burning and things like that?
just with meditation?
i want to know even its hard.
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: mental summoning

Post by Shinichi »

There are traditionally three primary ways to conjure a spirit. To mental appearance, where the consciousness of the entity is present but not its energy. To "astral" appearance, where both the consciousness and energy of the entity are present, but the entity is still invisible to naked eyes. And lastly to physical appearance and manifestation, where the consciousness and energy of the entity are conjured and condensed to such a point that they are able to visibly appear and speak to even to normal eyes, even to normal people who are just walking by.

Which one is easiest or hardest depends on the individual. For the talentless practitioner, or someone without practical trained faculties, you can use the principles of natural magick and elaborate ritual, so that you can conjure a spirit to physical appearance quite easily - since the ritual does almost all of the magical work. That's why the Goetia and similar Grimoires are so strict. They are written so that almost anyone can summon a spirit, should the letter of instruction be followed. Mental and "Astral" evocation are usually done into a magick mirror, but going about the process with no ritual at all is very difficult. The ritual isn't just to focus your own imagination, it serves many specific purposes. Conjuring a spirit without any physical ritual at all is certainly possible, but requires a considerable amount of talent and skill to make up for what the ritual does.

But there are, indeed, other ways to contact a spirit. You can build an alter and make offerings, asking for the fulfillment of a prayer in exchange for the offering. If you want direct communication, you can practice scrying, astral projection, and similar things to visit with the spirit either in your own Sacred Space or in its own domain, but this sort of thing has its own risks as well.

Ultimately, it depends on the why. You should always know the why of everything you do.

~:Shin:~

ThyNegative
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThyNegative »

well that's my reason. i hate to not know why i am doing something while doing it. it is more risky to do something to yourself but not know what it was and also not have any control over it. so basically i never do or join any sort of ritual.

so the only way appears to be first talented then, track the ritual actions to see whats going on ,then copy them. but i was wondering if anyone has done the tracking before.
your doooommd, aha aha ahahahahahaha

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

As a Demonolator who does not have the privacy to set up permanent altars, my experience is that if you work with them on a regular basis for a long time and develop a good relationship with them, you can either summon them mentally or communicate with them. Some can even physically manifest according to their will, but that is very rare. Many Demonolators are of the opinion that they guide us via thoughts and ideas and I think I agree with them to a certain extent. I think you can do the same with all spirits. But as always Shinichi's advice is better [grin] .
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

ThyNegative wrote:well that's my reason. i hate to not know why i am doing something while doing it. it is more risky to do something to yourself but not know what it was and also not have any control over it. so basically i never do or join any sort of ritual.

so the only way appears to be first talented then, track the ritual actions to see whats going on ,then copy them. but i was wondering if anyone has done the tracking before.
Track the ritual???
I can 99% guarantee you that you won't accidentally summon a demon just by watching a ritual. If you want to study it in the comfort of your home there are several rituals written down. Unless the book is handwritten on human skin I highly doubt there is any danger to owning or reading one.

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse

ThyNegative, Have you ever done astral travel consciously and AT WILL? You could just travel to their sphere. If you're able to do that, of course you'd be able to protect yourself. If not, your not prepared.

Saravá,
Idansinají

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

Yeah

It's about NOT TRYING

One time somebody mentioned the name of a demon they'd been trying to summon -- just mentioned casually in conversation over email -- and I immediately had it in my body. Felt like a narcotic painkiller.

My point is, it can even happen accidentally! You don't have to DO anything

Just be 100% open to anything entering your body, no judgement, no limits

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

Next wrote:Yeah

It's about NOT TRYING

One time somebody mentioned the name of a demon they'd been trying to summon -- just mentioned casually in conversation over email -- and I immediately had it in my body. Felt like a narcotic painkiller.

My point is, it can even happen accidentally! You don't have to DO anything

Just be 100% open to anything entering your body, no judgement, no limits
Yeah, that's . . .

To any new people reading this:

Try not to be afraid. You can sometimes 'accidentally' summon a demon, but it'll take lot more than just someone mentioning a name for you to be effectively possessed . . . I would also advise against taking summoning so casually, as there are a huge amount of risks involved, but - yes - there are ways to summon without rituals or items.

To go back to the original post; I was able to summon through just meditation, breathing exercises, and specific visualisation . . . I don't want to go into exact method, in case anyone tries to copy, as it was extremely risky and came with a whole set of problems. I was easily able to get spirits/demons to appear, but it got me into a lot of trouble eventually as I came across a dangerous spirit that was a nightmare to get rid of. I was eventually able to build a working relationship with Vassago, who I can summon with little effort, but he's the only one I'd ever summon now (that way).

I'd recommend - to newcomers or people less secure - to use the rituals and circles and items . . . it can provide a lot of safety, especially if you're doing everything, such as purifying your space and banishing afterwards . . . you have a better chance of success, a better chance of summoning who you intend, and it's a great way to get used to the feel of things and understanding of things (so if/when you move onto other methods, you'll be confident and more aware of pros/cons).

Most importantly:

Never be "100% open to anything entering your body". Never

If you know who/what your summoning, feel confident in invocation and possession, and know all the risks involved as an experienced practitioner -? Sure, have a go, so long as you're very informed about your choice. If you're just allowing any Tom, Dick or Harry inside you -? Dude, you're heading into dangerous waters . . . be prepared for total loss of control, outright possession, or insane levels of haunting. This is beyond dangerous.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”