am i satanic?

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

am i satanic?

Post by cactusjack543 »

im gate keeper of cali cos I earned it over the years rule master of hell rulers follow me of hell I have satans bible .... ... 43 666 and rituals practise some but there is no escape just to deny it doesn't seem health or friendly life that is.

but my question is do I call myself satanic or right left path or both?

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: am i satanic?

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Call yourself anything you wish - whats in a name anyway? A rose by any other name would still smell just as sweet, and you don't need to put yourself in a specific box to believe in something [grin]

Sweetgum
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sweetgum »

Hi cactusjack

You have written :-
"im gate keeper of cali cos I earned it over the years rule master of hell rulers follow me of hell I have satans bible .... ... 43 666 and rituals practise some but there is no escape just to deny it doesn't seem health or friendly life that is.
but my question is do I call myself satanic or right left path or both?"

Satanism is simply the pursuit of addiction unto death
It has nothing to do with Hell
The Upper Hell is a land of Warriors. It is the Valhalla of the Vikings. It is the place promised to suicide bombers
Though they get a surprise when they meet the women

So let's see ...
You're either of Hell or you're of Satan
You obviously view Satanism as a religion. Generally Warriors in the Upper Hell are immune to religion
And you don't come across as having the will-power of a warrior
so you're not a gatekeeper. You have no master-ship among Warriors, and none will follow you
That rules Hell out of the picture

Satan does not have a Bible (addicts are rarely great studiers) but that is no great issue.
Your post is chaotic. You say there is no escape, and you mention your health
So you're probably an addict. In which case you can certainly call yourself a Satanist

The left and right path usually relates to people who study hard and put what they learn into practice in their life
I would guess your life is too chaotic for any of that
So you're not left path, you're not right path, you're just living in a world of chaos and sinking

So the answers to your question are ...
You can call yourself Satanic and you're on a downward path
I will be seeing you in Hell
where those who do not have the will-power of warriors, become slaves. Total and absolute ones

Best wishes

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Sweetgum wrote:Hi cactusjack

You have written :-
"im gate keeper of cali cos I earned it over the years rule master of hell rulers follow me of hell I have satans bible .... ... 43 666 and rituals practise some but there is no escape just to deny it doesn't seem health or friendly life that is.
but my question is do I call myself satanic or right left path or both?"

Satanism is simply the pursuit of addiction unto death
It has nothing to do with Hell
The Upper Hell is a land of Warriors. It is the Valhalla of the Vikings. It is the place promised to suicide bombers
Though they get a surprise when they meet the women

So let's see ...
You're either of Hell or you're of Satan
You obviously view Satanism as a religion. Generally Warriors in the Upper Hell are immune to religion
And you don't come across as having the will-power of a warrior
so you're not a gatekeeper. You have no master-ship among Warriors, and none will follow you
That rules Hell out of the picture

Satan does not have a Bible (addicts are rarely great studiers) but that is no great issue.
Your post is chaotic. You say there is no escape, and you mention your health
So you're probably an addict. In which case you can certainly call yourself a Satanist

The left and right path usually relates to people who study hard and put what they learn into practice in their life
I would guess your life is too chaotic for any of that
So you're not left path, you're not right path, you're just living in a world of chaos and sinking

So the answers to your question are ...
You can call yourself Satanic and you're on a downward path
I will be seeing you in Hell
where those who do not have the will-power of warriors, become slaves. Total and absolute ones

Best wishes
ty for your words though I do a practice a passage. learn from thy enemy but later denied religion so as not be apart of it though facts are facts and society says I will go to hell for 15 years so far for doing to much wrong though satanizm is in self a religion. deprivission the seek of justice the ongoing injustice that gives us our ego

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

cactusjack543 wrote:but my question is do I call myself satanic or right left path or both?
Neither dear friend, you are walking your own path [thumbup]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

[yay]

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

You know ive been thinking for good 10 years ive been found of the question. who are bullfrogs contacts. friends and family. Next time i ask you a question, bark up a tree. Ive never really used back up in life. One day the universe said i needed to be trained to design the big bang box. So we created my own back up crown that designs the big bang box. That many were honored to join over the years.... :))

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

But Jack, look at your avatar, how can you be all dark and satanic when the wee kitty is so cute? [grin]

I think you are a decent person, walking a difficult path and I like Satanists, generally speaking, never had any problems with honest folk and most of the ones I've met are honest.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

but becareful he will lick you to death becareful of that citty hes a mighty foe

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

i was hoping to get my marks 4 5 7 43 666 renhanced by june 6 16 a supposedly highlight

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

just an update on the marks the opportunity of 6 has arrived....

ulvfdfgtmk
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ulvfdfgtmk »

cactusjack543 wrote:just an update on the marks the opportunity of 6 has arrived....
Care to elaborate on those 'marks'? I´m curious.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

i was asked once who i wanted to be i said the person i was born so took the number 4.... i recled bad pages of google page 7 was one about a year of trial was given 7 yahoo cos gave me 43 so as not to deprive the fruit of life of which was 42.... later society to this day gave me 666 as did to much wrong.... i find weed which is taxed at the store gave me 5 though 6 lately may be too many.... . ..

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I was wondering too, glad we got that cleared up.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Spida wrote:
I was wondering too, glad we got that cleared up.
ulvfdfgtmk wrote:
cactusjack543 wrote:just an update on the marks the opportunity of 6 has arrived....
Care to elaborate on those 'marks'? I´m curious.
ty i reanhanced my marks do others have any....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Now just be quiet while i plays you the opening theme to Mr. Dressup.... cant you guess my name i use to be in jesus day... -
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

since this day its so clear for as to be spiritual one would need seclusion and humblness or be satanic or a sheep so as to survive this world of power hungry animals simply no im not goes wrong..

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

next question do i need permission grr..

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Nahemah wrote:But Jack, look at your avatar, how can you be all dark and satanic when the wee kitty is so cute? [grin]

I think you are a decent person, walking a difficult path and I like Satanists, generally speaking, never had any problems with honest folk and most of the ones I've met are honest.
golly had to change the timid kitty well mistakes happen....

Return to “Theistic Satanism”