Introduction to Demonolatry

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Introduction to Demonolatry

Post by inMalkuth »

Chowder youre hilarious!

So my question now is for the OP. Id like to hear what Satan or whatever Demon you have chosen to worship means to you, and how you feel that influences your life and decisions. This would clear up the obvious implications of using words that historically are not considered to be good, and then you could show us in what way this is good.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Why? So you can use that as ammo to scrutinize a belief system you don't know anything about? So you can play thought leader and feign intellectual superiority on the internet? You continue to present a facade of authority that is completely transparent. Go eat your boogers in the other room.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Wow someone doesnt like it when someone else has something to say. I wonder who is the real child here...?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

It's not that I don't like the fact that you have something to say, but it's the content of what you say that I have an issue with. You bring down every thread you post in. You are the single individual on this forum for the past 2 years that I've taken issue with, and I wonder why? Maybe I'm a child, or maybe you're fucking obnoxious.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Maybe you just dont like being challenged.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Or maybe you have an off-putting personality as has been demonstrated by so many respected forum members negatively reacting to your posts. Not surprisingly, you'll dance around the issue so many ways before you ever consider that you're part of the problem. I'm done talking to you.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Good thank you. Now can you also refrain from your deliberate attempts at belittling me as well? Its one thing to say that you disagree with someone or that there is no getting through to them, and quite another to throw casual and deliberate attacks at their personality and character. While Im not surprised that an occult forum has users that insult one another, I am surprised that this sort of thing is tolerated here.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

inMalkuth wrote:Good thank you. Now can you also refrain from your deliberate attempts at belittling me as well? Its one thing to say that you disagree with someone or that there is no getting through to them, and quite another to throw casual and deliberate attacks at their personality and character. While Im not surprised that an occult forum has users that insult one another, I am surprised that this sort of thing is tolerated here.
The feelings are mutual and I agree with Chowderpope.

I also agree with him that I should have refrained from indulging you. Yesterday, I was in an extremely volatile mood. I should not be saying this but recently this forum has been on a lull. Also, I didn't come here much because the discussion has not been so productive thanks to some people. Honestly, I need time to cool off and gather my patience.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

You guys take your life, your existence way too seriously [stare]

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

I am probably going to regret doing this, but I am going to share a dream I had last night.

First some backstory: I have been possessed by a demon for about 16 years. I enslaved myself to it because I wanted to learn to know the best way to assist mankind. I prayed and begged and waited and beseeched and pleaded and I would lay in bed and Id take any little shred of truth that they gave me and speculated upon it for months, even years, to the point that it drove me mad. This happened a dozen times or more and when Id lay back down in defeat Id cry, and beg, and whine some more. This was my experience with demonology. On the other end of my begging I would become defiant and angry and make accusations; I would declare that this isnt how I learn (from pain) and Id say "BUT YOU PROMISED ME A BROTHERHOOD OF LIGHT!" Finally about six months ago I came to the beginnings of my enlightenment and for the past six months have been piecing myself back together as I climb out of the pit of chaos.

Now for the dream. I was in a scene where a girl presented herself to me in a nice dress. She wasnt my physical ideal and I was not bowled over by her beauty, but this does not mean that I did not want to love her. She was presenting herself to me for my adoration and I simply looked at her and kept doing what I was doing. My parents asked why I didnt accept her affection and I said "She doesnt trust what I say". They asked the girl why she didnt believe me and she showed them a long length of chain and said that she offered me this. I said "I dont want a slave". The subject of philosophy came up from either her, or my parents or me, and it seemed that I had tried to teach her philosophy but that she didnt believe me. Then I woke up.

When I awoke I immediately recognized that this girl was me, and so was I myself. A Daemon is the opposing side of ourselves, and in life we are usually the opposite sex of who we seem to be, and in spirit we are the sex that we are. So, in life, I am this girl and in spirit I am this man. Essentially I have enslaved myself to my higher self in order to understand that which I did not know in this incarnation, and I had been torturing myself through the interaction of the Gods to learn what I had not known, which is philosophy.

What I understand from this dream is that I do not need a master or a God to enslave myself to: I am already a slave to the limitations of my senses and my language and my body. I had been freed from my personal self a long time ago and am finally reaching enlightenment of my spirit by means of examining my soul. In this sense I understand a lot of what this thread is about, and I also understand Thelema better now too.

I am actually greatly offended by a lot of you on this forum. I am a pretty transparent individual sharing an authentic experience with you and all you want is to hear what the last book says about it, or fix the way I present myself, or reject my observations on what you say. Chowderpope I have looked at your posts and you dont initiate one single thread. All you are able to do is quote from what you read, and I stare in distaste at someone with an untested soul trying to condemn me to the antics of a child eating his boogers at the adult table.

That is all I have to say today, and probably for a long time.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Nobody cares about your dream bro.
inMalkuth wrote:That is all I have to say today, and probably for a long time.
I seriously doubt it, but let's hope.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Also, Napoli, if you see this please PM me. I guess you have PMs turned off.

darktruth77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by darktruth77 »

I would like to say that this is a very interesting and informative post. But I have two questions.

1)If Satan is the highest among all demons so why should someone may worship someone other than Him(Satan)?
2Is there a mental technique to invoke(or evoke) a demon?

darktruth77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by darktruth77 »

darktruth77 wrote:I would like to say that this is a very interesting and informative post. But I have two questions.

1)If Satan is the highest among all demons so why should someone may worship someone other than Him(Satan)?
1)If Stan is higher from all demons why would someone may worship a demon instead of Him(Satan)
(I think i made a mistake in my previous post)

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

darktruth77 wrote:I would like to say that this is a very interesting and informative post. But I have two questions.

1) There is no hard and fast rule that you can't worship Satan if you choose a patron other than him. A patron will be your primary guide and protector; not all Demonolators will choose him or be accepted by him. Choosing a patron is a serious matter and one should choose one considering many things. There are guidelines and even divination that can help you make the choice.

2) I have never tried something like that. But chanting the enn by focusing on the sigil will do just fine. I would add a candle and offering, especially if I am just beginning to contact the demon.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

darktruth77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by darktruth77 »

Napoli wrote:

1) There is no hard and fast rule that you can't worship Satan if you choose a patron other than him. A patron will be your primary guide and protector; not all Demonolators will choose him or be accepted by him. Choosing a patron is a serious matter and one should choose one considering many things. There are guidelines and even divination that can help you make the choice.

2) I have never tried something like that. But chanting the enn by focusing on the sigil will do just fine. I would add a candle and offering, especially if I am just beginning to contact the demon.
Thank you for the reply ;)
About 2). can you explain me , how can I make offerings to demons. ( I didn't find much on the web)

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

It depends on the demon in question. The site 'www.demonolatry.org' has a library that offers free PDFs for download. It is a good resource for beginners. You can also purchase Connolly's 'A Complete Book of Demonolatry'. At the moment she is the only writer I know who has books on the subject. Also don't forget to be creative with your offerings. In the books, the demon Rosier is said to be given roses, cardamom and his oleum. My experience tells me that he likes cola and coffee candies too :D .
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

darktruth77
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by darktruth77 »

Napoli wrote:It depends on the demon in question. The site 'www.demonolatry.org' has a library that offers free PDFs for download. It is a good resource for beginners. You can also purchase Connolly's 'A Complete Book of Demonolatry'. At the moment she is the only writer I know who has books on the subject. Also don't forget to be creative with your offerings. In the books, the demon Rosier is said to be given roses, cardamom and his oleum. My experience tells me that he likes cola and coffee candies too :D .
Haha ;) I guess every being (spiritual or not) has its(or his/her) own special tastes.
I found this text on the site that you suggested me
" OFFERINGS
Offerings are another one of the simple things one can do to incorporate their spiritual leanings into their daily life. However, in an instance where you may not have an outdoor spot to leave water, or leftover bread or fruit for the Gods, there are alternatives. One can take water to pour into the dirt or onto a plant. One can offer a drop of blood to the soil. One can simply trace a sigil in the dirt outside. So consider simple ways of leaving offerings. Usually offerings require little physical exertion, little space, and you can limit them to once a week or even once a month depending on your situation. The other option is to put your spiritual self into everything that you do. Every task you perform can be done in honor of the Daemonic. Each task can be done with reverence and devotion as if you serve thee Daemonic itself (and that Daemonic part of yourself!) by doing it. Even taking food into your holy and Daemonic body can become an act of reverence and purification. An offering of self service to oneself and all that is.
"
Anyway thanks for the help :)

ReggieHopkins
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ReggieHopkins »

Thank you Napoli for generating such over-arching & thought provoking materials. Sometimes I wonder if it's needful to create a certification process for entities available for evoking. The ones that are overbearing might find themselves being bypassed on a consistent basis for the more circumspect members.
In terms of strategy & tactics, some entities might not be functioning at peak potential. Dominic Lieven, in his book, "RUSSIA AGAINST NAPOLEON" , states," In many areas of military history the gap left by the universities is filled by army staff colleges'. If we have presumed entities who have not been through any graduate school educational processes along these lines & produced an authoritative theses , how are we to take them seriously .For there to be the crucial interoperability , there are mutual standards to be upheld. They are also operating under an outmoded hierarchal system. Today an all channel network is essential to success. We need to formulate interview questions to assure that any evoked entities who want to be elite, have not been merely pushing squalid peccadillos, but HAVE rather sat in attendance at the seminars of the University Of Southern California's Annenberg Networks Network. I'm excited to see an occult activist in our midst, such as Napoli who is on top of everything & knows that the 21st century operations requires entities who shall never countenance persons of servile, self seeking flattery. Innovators of Napoli's caliber may be misunderstood by the unlearned, but he can't be ignored
Nine-tenths of tactics are certain , & taught in books: but the irrational tenth is like the Kingfisher flashing across the pool,
and that is the test of generals-- T.E Lawrence in "THE SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM"

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Napoli wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:56 pm Jews have much better things to do than to force someone to change their mind, if the latter believe Satan or Sailor Mars belongs to Kether. For us, Satan is the manifestation of All. He is not a fallen angel, rather a god. It is the Christians who has villified him and other gods, demoting them as fallen angels under Yahweh. Daemons or demons are not what Christianity says they are. That was my entire point. There are plenty of people who disagrees with this. And that is OK. For some, Lucifer and Satan are two separate beings and for others they are same. Just because there is difference in opinion does not mean one is abusing the ideologies of other. There is no abuse here if we are using Christian names. The Demonolatry pantheon even has Hindu and Greek gods. Now if it offends a Hindu or a follower of the Greek tradition, which seems to be your case, then I have nothing to do.
I am going out on a limb here, as a former attempted "True believer" in Christianity, been baptized, gone through deliverance, felt "things" leave me, even injure me. Even spoken to a possessed woman who said, "I am going to kill her." (Not her voice. A "demon" was speaking). I told the demon, "No. You're not." And she was fine, at least as long as I saw her.

Faced endless challenges in life, and possibly most of all- abused by Christians.

Recently I have begun to question everything- even God- even though I did have an NDE and did die (nothing "near" about it, I died and came back) and was saturated in the waters of the very definition of the word love... of God (???)

Recently I was shown that there is a wolf-headed human bodied creature who has the other half of my heart... She is angry, I got to speak with her, she is definitely female, she hates God, hates me, and wants to remain where she is at, which is the first layer of hell. (I guess??? I'm questioning my beliefs in EVERYTHING, I can only give you the labels that have been handed down.)

So, somehow, someone, somewhere, took my spiritual heart-love energy, split the wavelength in half, aligned half of it with my wolven (Part wolf???) wife, and the other half with me...

Apparently, I was not good enough to her? I was a horrible husband- and she "rebelled" but it was more like, "The guy you gave my heart to is an abusive prick, and I need to get away from him!"

So... She is a demon, but she isn't "bad", I mean, not really.

Technically... I am the bad guy... She got her revenge on me, got to take out her anger on me in a "Spiritual attack" that felt like I was being fed into a meat grinder, her hatred for me glowing brighter than a thousand suns.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS INFORMATION!?!

I was "told" some sort of force or energy is "Creating an aura of love around her" and shown several visions of her "Changing her mind" about me and God, as she sees I am penitent, or, more importantly, she understands that she is totally, utterly, completely loved, and this tenure on Earth as Dave Wolf is teaching me the true meaning of Christmas, jokingly, it is me learning to love her- all of her- even, and especially the part of her that is not totally "Human".

I don't want revenge on her back, I am in spiritual pain, I have been for many years, I hold nothing against her, I only want her love herself, even if I never see her again, I want her to know how terribly much I absolutely am head over heels in love with her, rather than lording my husbandship over her as I did in another life, I would fall to my knees, at her feet and ask her, with tears in my eyes, what SHE wants.

But... She is a Demon. I don't want to worship her, I cannot love her, she snapped at me when I tried projecting love on her, it actually caused her physical pain- I am afraid of her, yes, she is terrifyingly powerful.

I am unsure what to do now... Let the universe sort her... us... out? Can I ever be with her again (I want this so badly I am afraid to dare to have hope, and more than that, I want her to have what she wants, as I said, even if I never see her in this realm, or any other, again.) or comfort her- her comforts are not as we understand them here, what is good to us can be bad for her, and the opposite is possibly also true.

I have stood between murderers and their prey before in various combat roles, I was a soldier once, while I am good at violence I absolutely hate it, I do not want anyone or anything to be harmed. I step over weeds and ants...

What do I do? I believe the visions I have had are 100% real, I believe there are things that exist that we cannot explain or quantify. If... God makes angels that are full of eyes... God can make a half-wolf person, and he certainly can put half of my heart in her chest... And he certainly can hear her complaints, and give her a home- a place where he does not interfere ever- where she does not have to fight the seed of negativity, where it is not torturing her like it was in Heaven. Because... She deserved better. She truly did. I am somewhat terrified of the reality of how terrible I may have been to her... That is a dark road and if there is a god, I would fear for a prayer lest it be answered... Either way...

Can anyone help me with this? I am so new to all of this, and having to let go of everything I once relied on to guide me in this world- and worlds I cannot see.

There is another thing I have discovered- as a human we are so incredibly easily deceived... I have a feeling most of the spirits I have spoken to that said they were her (Summoned by my desire to speak to her) were NOT her, but were either entertaining themselves with me, or reported to her. She is a feared, powerful creature even by the dark standards... I can see her standing tall, gritting her terrifying rows of teeth, growling, hissing through her teeth when I focus and concentrate hard on seeing her. And it is terrifying!

It went from being an incredible meeting with a creature that is essentially everything I have ever wanted (Minus... the hatred and fear) to forcing myself not to assume anything, to confusion, disappointment, regret... Leaving me to throw my hands up in confusion... You mean to tell me God is God like we understand him, it, they... AND I have a wolf-wife?!!

Okay, so what's next, I don't even exist? That whoever is reading this is technically something I created to read this so I am not bored and lonely? LOL!

*Makes crazy noises and dances around like a mental patient*

I mean, really. I don't know where to turn. I am also afraid if I took a psychedelic I would find myself "intimately acquainted" with my wolven wife, helpless before her, where she could harm me without the numbing effects my spiritual connection has with my "soul".

Am I the first one this has ever happened to? Have we as humanity strayed so far from what is real, i.e. nature, that we now need to get this crazy to return to it?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I am unsure what to do now.

Establish a right relationship with yourself. That is the foundation of all spiritual refinement.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”