Introduction to Demonolatry

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Introduction to Demonolatry

Post by inMalkuth »

Dont get me wrong, I think I understand the premise... but when you adopt the name Satan you are basically accepting the theory put forth by the religion that introduces this being. Essentially you would be agreeing that he is the adversary of the true God, and not himself being the true God. If you had chosen to call him by a name that exists outside of this God, and showed that the attributes of Satan were the same as the ones given by the Jews, and that his methods and ideas are actually the real reason for our lives, then that would be a different matter altogether. But by taking the moniker applied from that religion, you are taking its definition and cannot escape that Satan is that same Satan- a rebel spirit that tries to thwart the design of the True God and one that wants to see us damned.

I also find it difficult given the examples of Satan from the various angles that have been presented that he could be equal to Amun, whos chief concern was the poor. Take Anton Levays Satanism- that God cares little for the weak, poor and underprivileged. Amun recognizes that the poor exist and he is there to represent them while Satan would say that the poor are weak and are meant to be dominated or enlightened, depending on your view. It would be a very sharp turn to take in order to make Satan equal to Amun.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

You are absolutely right. This questions was there in my mind ever since the beginning. But a particular deity can have various names and personas all over the world. According to the Satanists and Luciferians, he is a true god who was presented as a fallen angel of Yahweh. It was a smear campaign. I find Satan to be more like Set and not Amun. Amun seems more to me like Yahweh, who is considered to be the Demiurge. Some say it is Satan himself, who is another form of Yahweh. To be honest, I have read things from both sides and I find it hard to come to the conclusion.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

I think what matters is how do you want to behave, what do you want to do? If your actions and ideas suit you, then be that. Regardless if there is one true God or many, or if that one God is playing tricks and hiding, or whatever reason there might be... we will probably never know it. Best just to discover what is right for you, and be that, and call God God- no names are necessary.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Personally I think the Demiurge is Chaos; the initial state from which all things manifest, and which holds all potential. Chaos gives us life, and all Gods that were formed by mankind is our way of defining the boundaries that define our knowledge, culture and lives. Satan would be just one more interpretation of an Order by which to live. Truly were there a Demiurge that created ALL of THIS, then He would not be limited by the view of mankind alone. Science proves that mankind's view is limited to the tools with which those views are formed and investigated, and that is constantly expanding as we discover more tools. Who can put a limit on a God this big with a name or personality, or specific design of how to live? All those attempts are based on availability of resources, information, language and culture of the day. This would explain how the personality and names of God have grown so vast over the years of recorded history. What we call God today will be called something else in the future. All of this would easily be held under the view of Chaos, which defies any name or identity, holds all potential, and is infinite. It is also backed up by the creation myths of nearly every tradition, where the old God (Chaos) is slain by the new, more orderly and life affirming God (insert name here) and mankind reaches immortality by virtue of this savior God who rescues us from the vast endless expanse of infinite potential.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

I am not so sure. People are of the opinion that the Demiurge belongs to Order, whether they consider him evil or not.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Oh... I dont see it as a lack of order, but that its an order that I cannot perceive. To the narrow mind it would be chaos, to the initiated mind it is possibility.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Satanists can be considered a lot of things, but when I think of a Satanist, I think of a person motivated primarily by self interest.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Order and chaos are definitely not the same thing for me. Yes, chaos is possibility.
inMalkuth wrote:Satanists can be considered a lot of things, but when I think of a Satanist, I think of a person motivated primarily by self interest.
Thank you very much for speaking up about what kind of a person I am, or what kind of a person a Satanist or Demonolator ought to be.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

you see for a solid 8 years evil has entered my home and my walls are hell i pondered about it said if i live in darkness for so long i must enjoy it....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

cactusjack543 wrote:you see for a solid 8 years evil has entered my home and my walls are hell i pondered about it said if i live in darkness for so long i must enjoy it....
I enjoy both darkness and light. It would be tedious indeed to choose one :). A night sky embellished with stars and the full moon is a heavenly blessing for me. So are the skies at dawn or dusk. However, I certainly don't enjoy evil, materialism and prioritising the self over others.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

However, I certainly don't enjoy evil, materialism and prioritising the self over others.[/quote]

You just described Christianity, not Satanism.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

inMalkuth wrote:However, I certainly don't enjoy evil, materialism and prioritising the self over others.

You just described Christianity, not Satanism.[/quote]

Do you have any problem if I am a Demonolator and choose not to be selfish? Please, do not dictate to me what I should do if I follow a certain tradition. Besides, self-centrism and materialism are dogmas of Satanism, not Demonolatry. I should have made that clear in my OP.

When I was a Muslim, I didn't wear hijab. If I were a Christian I wouldn't hate the homosexuals or condone slavery. For god's sake stop all these dogmatic nonsense.

Pardon me but I will refrain from responding to you from now on, here or on other threads. I am in no mood to indulge in these sort of silliness.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

No offense, but I think you are the one who is being silly. You worship demons and say they are known as devils in Christianity, which basically means that they stand against what you would agree Christianity represents (and apparently, what you stand for). If you are what you claim to be ( a Christian Devil worshiper) then it is not unfair for me to assume that you are the things that I understand them to be, and not what you alternatively claim to define yourself as (which, by all reasonable definition, would be a Christian).

You then go on to say that Satan is considered Kether, and then deny that any attribute of either demon, devil or Satan hold any truth in light of your knowledge, and that you are not a Satanist as the world over would describe it.

No, I am not the one who is being silly.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

inMalkuth wrote:No offense, but I think you are the one who is being silly. You worship demons and say they are known as devils in Christianity, which basically means that they stand against what you would agree Christianity represents (and apparently, what you stand for). If you are what you claim to be ( a Christian Devil worshiper) then it is not unfair for me to assume that you are the things that I understand them to be, and not what you alternatively claim to define yourself as (which, by all reasonable definition, would be a Christian).

You then go on to say that Satan is considered Kether, and then deny that any attribute of either demon, devil or Satan hold any truth in light of your knowledge, and that you are not a Satanist as the world over would describe it.

No, I am not the one who is being silly.
I am sorry but you are not being silly. You are being an ignorant troll. You don't understand what I have written because you lack knowledge not only about Demonolatry but also other occult stuff. Your have obtained basic knowledge and you feel like you have gained the ultimate understanding, feel righteous and think it is your duty to go around and shove your ideas down others' throats.

I am a Demonolator not a Satanist. There is a difference. Read the OP again. And please stop responding to evil beings like me. Please keep your holy aura clean.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Napoli wrote:Demonolatry, as the name suggests is the worship of demons. The word demon has been derived from the ‘daemon’ or ‘daimon’ meaning lesser spirit or god. It also means devil in Christian mythology.

It is, to the modern Demonolator, the practice of calling on elemental or pure energy forces known as demons to aid in projecting one's will onto an object or person through use of ritual magic.

Demonolatry like LaVeyan Satanism is also about the divine potential of one’s own self.

So what is the universal cosmology of Demonolatry? Here, is our very own Tree of Life derived by S Connolly. If you want more details on there are articles on http://demonolatry.org/library-archives/black-serpent/
http://demonolatry.org/library-archives ... downloads/

Kether- Satan
Chokmah- Lucifer
Binah- Unsere
Da’ath- Lucifuge Rofocale
Tiphereth- Belial
Yesod- Flereous
Geburah- Leviathan
Chesed- Verrine
Hod- Eurynomous
Netzach- Amducious
Malkuth- Self (you, me and everyone else)

The qlippothic side of the Tree of Life is the same as the traditional correspondence, but unlike many Kabbalists, Demonolators consider these beings as merely another hierarchy, nothing ‘unclean’ or negative. Jung had said, “No tree can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”

The following are the nine demonic divinities-

Satan- The All
Lucifer- Air
Belial- Earth
Flereous- Fire
Leviathan- Water
Unsere- Life
Eurynomous- Death
Verrine- Positive polarity
Amducious- Negative polarity

References- ‘The Complete Book of Demonolatry’ by S Connolly

Just for the record, I do indeed view projecting ones will onto another person through an act of magick to be wrong. It goes against the Alchemists code.

I understand that you are rejecting the Christian view of demons, but when you use the name SATAN you are actually accepting it. Period.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

inMalkuth wrote:
Napoli wrote:Demonolatry, as the name suggests is the worship of demons. The word demon has been derived from the ‘daemon’ or ‘daimon’ meaning lesser spirit or god. It also means devil in Christian mythology.

It is, to the modern Demonolator, the practice of calling on elemental or pure energy forces known as demons to aid in projecting one's will onto an object or person through use of ritual magic.

Demonolatry like LaVeyan Satanism is also about the divine potential of one’s own self.

So what is the universal cosmology of Demonolatry? Here, is our very own Tree of Life derived by S Connolly. If you want more details on there are articles on http://demonolatry.org/library-archives/black-serpent/
http://demonolatry.org/library-archives ... downloads/

Kether- Satan
Chokmah- Lucifer
Binah- Unsere
Da’ath- Lucifuge Rofocale
Tiphereth- Belial
Yesod- Flereous
Geburah- Leviathan
Chesed- Verrine
Hod- Eurynomous
Netzach- Amducious
Malkuth- Self (you, me and everyone else)

The qlippothic side of the Tree of Life is the same as the traditional correspondence, but unlike many Kabbalists, Demonolators consider these beings as merely another hierarchy, nothing ‘unclean’ or negative. Jung had said, “No tree can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”

The following are the nine demonic divinities-

Satan- The All
Lucifer- Air
Belial- Earth
Flereous- Fire
Leviathan- Water
Unsere- Life
Eurynomous- Death
Verrine- Positive polarity
Amducious- Negative polarity

References- ‘The Complete Book of Demonolatry’ by S Connolly

Just for the record, I do indeed view projecting ones will onto another person through an act of magick to be wrong. It goes against the Alchemists code.

I understand that you are rejecting the Christian view of demons, but when you use the name SATAN you are actually accepting it. Period.
No, I am not. If you can't read and understand (even after quoting me), then it's your problem. Being fixed on your judgement and righteousness won't get you anywhere. So, I won't even bother explaining to you. Others have failed miserably. How much do you know about alchemy? Everyone is projecting their will onto others, LHP or RHP followers. If I do it what is bothering you? If I worship a fallen angel and don't prefer to be selfish, what is your problem? Tell me? It has never affected my practice. Magic is all about what works for oneself. If I were good friends with demons and don't sacrifice human beings, what is your issue? That I don't call myself a Christian? Do you know how to respect other's free will and that individual experiences vary? Are you aware that there are variety of opinions within Hinduism as to which deity is the manifestation of the Source, namely Shiva, Vishnu and Shakti? If you are a Vaishnavite will you badger me to accept your ideal view on Hinduism? I have been trolled on forums worse but I have lost my temper with you. Posting persistently about your 'only truth' won't change my mind or the truth. Go ahead if it itches you so much.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Youre taking this waaaaaay too personally. I dont have a problem with you at all. I actually agree with you. What I dont agree with is using the name Satan and expecting me to deny who created that name, what they have decided that name means, and what it means to me. You can be whoever you want to be whenever you want to be wherever you want to be it. Im simply pointing out a very obvious flaw in your faith and you are taking offense just as a Jew would take offense to you saying Satan is Kether. Youre the one abusing their language, not the other way around. Youre also the one being closed minded here, not me.

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Oh and also just because I personally believe that forcing my will onto another person is wrong, doesnt mean that you shouldnt do it. you took that out of context as well, I only said it to say i agree with your assertion that I should view you as evil. Obviously every interaction is an act of pressing my will onto someone elses. I simply dont use sorcery to do it (I use words and action... possibly the same thing, but at least they are aware of what I am doing...)

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Jews have much better things to do than to force someone to change their mind, if the latter believe Satan or Sailor Mars belongs to Kether. For us, Satan is the manifestation of All. He is not a fallen angel, rather a god. It is the Christians who has villified him and other gods, demoting them as fallen angels under Yahweh. Daemons or demons are not what Christianity says they are. That was my entire point. There are plenty of people who disagrees with this. And that is OK. For some, Lucifer and Satan are two separate beings and for others they are same. Just because there is difference in opinion does not mean one is abusing the ideologies of other. There is no abuse here if we are using Christian names. The Demonolatry pantheon even has Hindu and Greek gods. Now if it offends a Hindu or a follower of the Greek tradition, which seems to be your case, then I have nothing to do.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I think it's best to not engage with inMalkuth as it doesn't ever seem to be fruitful. As tempting as it is to take his bait sometimes, it's just not worth it. He doesn't respect his elders. He sits at the adult's table and eats his boogers.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:I think it's best to not engage with inMalkuth as it doesn't ever seem to be fruitful. As tempting as it is to take his bait sometimes, it's just not worth it. He doesn't respect his elders. He sits at the adult's table and eats his boogers.
[grin] but it's fun. If he didn't write what he did, you wouldn't write what you just did, I would have had nothing to laugh about just now.. His presence, small or big, is indirect cause of my good mood now. If nothing else, cheers at least for that.
I'm sure he has his purpose and place at the table, booked in advance by someone older than you and me

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Chowderpope youre a real bore.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Oh dear, the know-it-all child neophyte called me a bore. How will I ever piece together my shattered self-image?
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

cant help you there, youre on your own. I have a feeling that it was pretty destroyed long before I came along

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Had you a feeling? Phew, I can rest easy then, considering you're so totally full of shit.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”