Building a relationship with a demon?

Soyabee
Forum Member
Forum Member

Building a relationship with a demon?

Post by Soyabee »

Last year I was introduced to the concept of demons by an individual who had rather limited knowledge of them. Knowing that I am a witch, this individual asked me to aid in the summoning of a goetic demon since I had worked with spirits before. At the time, I had no idea (very naively so) what I was getting into. I had decided that I would not ask anything of the demon since my interest was purely for the experience and that I would simply offer my services to this friend. This friend clearly had no idea what to do so I did my own research and crafted the demon's seal in a rather intricate and time consuming process from wax, metal, and plaster. The finished product was very pretty and I put a lot of energy into it. I took care of it very well and stored in a box that an older witch had given me to place crystals and other magically charged items in. I then managed to make contact with the demon through meditation. while meditating on his sigil, I felt his presence very strongly, an energy that I had never felt before. I am a very young witch and in retrospect, should not have been delving into such serious and unfamiliar matters. I freaked out a little since I had never before experienced such a strong surge of energy. I then calmly and respectfully told him that I was not ready to communicate, apologized, and thanked him for making his presence known to me. Afterwards everything felt fine. I had no reason to believe I was in any danger.

Several months later, the person who asked me to help with the ritual and I developed major conflicts . We stopped talking and later I found out that the seal I had made had been broken and thrown out. I also found out that this person, after disposing of the seal, began experiencing horrifying things psychologically and emotionally, as well as having troubles within the physical aspects of their life. I had assumed it was because they had disrespected this demon, but I felt fine. I felt slightly guilty that his seal had been broken and he had been disrespected so I remade a less fancy one and have kept it in my room, not knowing what to do with it. There was only one incident that may or may not have involved him that made me feel unsafe but after cleansing my room, those feelings have dissapeared. While this person is no longer in my life, I still feel a connection with this demon and I feel comfortable with the idea of him being present in my life.

While there is nothing in particular that I want from him, I feel a sort of indebtedness to him. Sometimes I speak out loud as though I am speaking to him and recently I have been thinking about leaving gifts for him. I don't really know how to explain it; it's simply a connection that I feel, perhaps because my interests and passions can be related to subjects he is well versed in. I've done some quick google searches about building relationships with demons and many have said demons do not want to be friends with a human. If this is true, how should I go about separating myself form him? I believe that in the process of casting the seal and meditating on him, I have opened some channel between us, and while I feel safe and comfortable, I understand that i can be wrong. I would really like advice on my situation because I don't know how to proceed. If anyone with knowledge/experience could let me know if what i am doing is wrong or dangerous, I would be very grateful. If it is possible to further my relationship with this entity, how can I go about doing that?

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Building a relationship with a demon?

Post by CCoburn »

Generally speaking,
I tend to Evoke forces and let the energy hang around. It seems to dissipate on its own over time.

If you notice anything like sleep paralysis, or strong presence, this could be a bit more serious, but I have experienced all sorts of phenomena including the above mentioned, with no ill affects. I rather like it, it lets me know I'm successful in affecting. I just observe the phenomena as a kind of science experiment. Plus with the Invocations i'm doing, I enjoy the personality shifts/enhancements.

I feel bad for you that you worked so hard on something, and that some asshole destroyed it.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Tarne
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tarne »

Agreeing with Spida. Try to put it out of your mind, and it will either seek to strengthen its contact or (more likely) depart on its own. Demons are fickle, but some find humans alluring. Give it a few months, and let us know how it goes.

ulvfdfgtmk
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ulvfdfgtmk »

Soyabee wrote:many have said demons do not want to be friends with a human.
while I feel safe and comfortable
Hey there, have you looked into the paradigm of demonolatry? There is a great post stickied in this section. Most people (especially christians) see demons as malevolent beings while demonolotars consider them their friends/guides.
I would recommend "The complete book of demonolatry" by S. Connolly in case you are interested in that matter.

I am by far no expert on the matter but I learnt that it is very (!) important to get rid of all negative views you might have on demons before you dive deeper into that subject or your own subconcious might block your experience or it even makes sure you will have only bad experiences with demons.
In order to get rid of those negative views I found it helps a lot to read websites/blogs from people who view demons as a positive influence. Here are links to two sites which I enjoyed reading a lot:
https://zalbarath666.wordpress.com/
http://infernaldialogues.blogspot.com

Pixel Penguin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Pixel Penguin »

I had a few friends who did something similar. Their demons often try to bother me at times.
From what I've seen, setting boundaries with them as you would any normal human can work almost as well as a seal, but the important thing is to be firm about keeping said boundaries in place. If the demon knows you won't give them what they want, they won't stick around or at least not bother you very much. You can also ask your guides and familiars for help or advise like letting you know if the demon is nearby or whatever may help you best.
Best of luck to you.
Blessed Be.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

I have this problem with humans instead of demons, so I'm looking at this from an inside out perspective.

You're not a natural witch, so I'd advise trimming the fat.

Indebtedness that's not on your natural turf is draining. Just shut the door. You don't have to do anything special.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Next wrote:I have this problem with humans instead of demons, so I'm looking at this from an inside out perspective.

Indebtedness that's not on your natural turf is draining. Just shut the door. You don't have to do anything special.
If I was a Mod. I'd Ban your stupid ass!

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

Next wrote:I have this problem with humans instead of demons, so I'm looking at this from an inside out perspective.

Look, you need to learn to respect users . . .

I saw you say something like this to someone the other day.

Everyone - regardless of skill or talent - has some ability with the occult. They all have an ability to learn, grow, and harness their natural abilities into something greater . . . no, not all will be amazing witches or practitioners, but not all of them need to be perfect. If you go around telling people 'You're not a natural' and so forth, it can undermine their confidence and put people off from self-improvement. Even 'naturals' among us needed some help or practise to hone their abilities into something better, or just to understand themselves and situation.

I'm not sure what good can come from replying to a post over a year old, but - to the OP - if you have an update on your situation, I'd be very interested :) I hope the situation has since improved; if it hasn't, hopefully some more constructive advice can be given.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Next »

I respond to old threads because even if OP's issue is resolved, other people with similar problems will continue to read them for years.

I know how dangerous it is to pursue something that's not a natural fit. I did so myself for 25 years. It ran my life into the ground and brought me close to death. I'm also intimately familiar with the agonizing pain of the death of a false dream/delusional goal. By speaking the obvious truth and calling out what is artificial, I'm doing anybody in this situation a favor. I'm helping to cut them loose from unrealistic expectations that can kill them. So really you all should be thanking me. Instead you are being disrespectful.

I'm an authority in this area because I have natural mastery. I'm qualified to make the statements I make.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Next wrote: I know how dangerous it is to pursue something that's not a natural fit. I did so myself for 25 years. It ran my life into the ground and brought me close to death.
Unfortunately, not close enough!
[grin]

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

Next wrote:I respond to old threads because even if OP's issue is resolved, other people with similar problems will continue to read them for years.

I know how dangerous it is to pursue something that's not a natural fit. I did so myself for 25 years. It ran my life into the ground and brought me close to death. I'm also intimately familiar with the agonizing pain of the death of a false dream/delusional goal. By speaking the obvious truth and calling out what is artificial, I'm doing anybody in this situation a favor. I'm helping to cut them loose from unrealistic expectations that can kill them. So really you all should be thanking me. Instead you are being disrespectful.

I'm an authority in this area because I have natural mastery. I'm qualified to make the statements I make.
I don't want to derail this thread and you have PMs turned off . . .

Could you maybe make a thread on why you're an expert above all others?

We all have natural talents in various things; some of us may be experts in tarot reading, others in evocation, or some in meditation . . . we even have some jack-of-all-trades around, as well as people with deep academic/theoretical knowledge, others who may be more into the spirituality and philosophy of the occult . . . I've yet to see one with the arrogance to claim to have 'natural mastery' and believe their voice is superior to all others.

It's not always a "false dream", because you think someone isn't good enough . . . even if someone weren't naturally inclined, it's still okay to dream and study and learn. They can still participate in the subject in other ways; I know people who can't act, but love acting, so they are in production or casting etc.

I mean . . . it's hard to hold my tongue here and be polite . . .

You're going around this forum telling people "you suck, don't bother" and horrendous advice like "let this random creature control your life and have sex with it" and then spamming with "these songs remind me of a planet, lol" . . . I don't know if you're a troll or a person who's severely misunderstood the occult and very much needs to speak with a professional, in order to confront their delusions and inability to deal with real-life, but if you're not a troll and truly believe everything you say: make a thread about it, so people can address it and you can prove yourself.

Why should anyone here believe you to be better than them?

Why should your 'advice' be superior to any other fellow's?

It'd be good if you could address this head on; preferably not here, so nothing gets derailed further.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

That is not mastery, Next, that is misery.

You are projecting your own negative experiences and mistakes on to other people.

You should stop with that, it's not healthy for you and it is irritating and frustrating for everyone else exposed to your fragile ego.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Next wrote:
I know how dangerous it is to pursue something that's not a natural fit. I did so myself for 25 years. It ran my life into the ground and brought me close to death.

Unfortunately, not close enough!
[grin]
Come on, that's not nice. You're better than this mate. [geek2]

You must have gained a wealth of experience to have survived that long in such a situation, Next. To be a master of errors, however, is not qualification enough for being condescending to other people. Shake that off, I'm sure you have some amazing stories you could share and warnings tempered with reason and explanation have a greater worth than warnings alone, with bad behaviour attached.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

CeaserJ
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CeaserJ »

Hey, I know it's been two years, since your post, and some months since your last visit here. As others say that one ain't a natural born witch/wicca so she/he can't be that talented. Let not that discourage you at all, and I guess it never did. Though i'm neither a witch or a wicca, don't even have any talents or experience in this field. I was curious enough though, to ask for if which demon was it? And was there any purpose to contact that demon? And, what could be asked of a demon? And, any such ways for a non practitioner of witchcraft/demonology/satanism/ or a person with no real experience or talents in that field to be able to contact one? Or get into the presence of a demon?

Return to “Theistic Satanism”