Help on indentifying terms and object

Shadowman82
Forum Member
Forum Member

Help on indentifying terms and object

Post by Shadowman82 »

Ok so far I have not come across anything online or in my books that would help me identify two things .

First of in one of those ( more than just a dream ) dreams a spirit once called me the son or possibly sun of megiddo . Now I know that megiddo is a place in Israel and I know about how it relates in christian mythology as being the place where the battle of armageddon occurs but I have never heard the above mention sun or son of megiddo . Anyone have any insights ?

Also in another one of those dreams I came in contact with what could be described as a large sphere of pulsating black energy located in a vast underground cavern of sorts . Anyone know what that could have been or was supposed to represent ?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Help on indentifying terms and object

Post by Nahemah »

Thutmose III won a decisive victory there in the 15th century bce.

There is a mural depicting him slaughtering Caananite captives from the battle, in the temple of Amun Ra at Karnak.

That may be useful for the Sun/ Son reference here?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Shadowman82
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Help on indentifying terms and object

Post by Shadowman82 »

Interesting info . However the only thing I found as far as son is concerned is that the kings who were defeated in that battle sent out their sons to be educated in egypt and then later rule their lands as proxies of egypt . That doesn't really make sense though when I asked the spirit who or what am I and he said "You are the son/sun of Megiddo" .

Return to “Theistic Satanism”