Charging talismans amulets

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Charging talismans amulets

Post by szone »

How do I charge a talisman or amulet the Satanic way? Please suggest. I need to charge some Abremalin talismans.
Unfortunately, I asked the same question on a Satanic forum and most of the replies I got were nonsense, silly, sarcastic type. I hereby clarify that I choose to ignore such replies. Only serious, helpful replies will be entertained. Thank you for your understanding!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Charging talismans amulets

Post by Desecrated »

szone wrote:How do I charge a talisman or amulet the Satanic way? Please suggest. I need to charge some Abremalin talismans.
Unfortunately, I asked the same question on a Satanic forum and most of the replies I got were nonsense, silly, sarcastic type. I hereby clarify that I choose to ignore such replies. Only serious, helpful replies will be entertained. Thank you for your understanding!
Most modern satanist would use energywork to charge it. Or use sexual release as it is described in chaos magick.

But if it is an abramelin talisman, maybe you should use the methods described in abramelin. The new translation by Georg Dehn is real step up from the old translations and should have the information that you seek.

Usually these older methods require you to charge the talisman during the correct planetary hours and days. So you need to learn that first.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

szone wrote:How do I charge a talisman or amulet the Satanic way? Please suggest. I need to charge some Abremalin talismans.
Satanism is the antithesis of Abramelin's system that centres around the control of demons through the HGA.
There are no short cuts as you will see in the work recommended by Desecrated.The people on the Satanic forum probably knew this-hence their response.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Desecrated wrote:
Most modern satanist would use energywork to charge it. Or use sexual release as it is described in chaos magick.

But if it is an abramelin talisman, maybe you should use the methods described in abramelin. The new translation by Georg Dehn is real step up from the old translations and should have the information that you seek.

Usually these older methods require you to charge the talisman during the correct planetary hours and days. So you need to learn that first.
Thanks for very helpful advice! I will look into George Dehn's work.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

violetstar wrote:
Satanism is the antithesis of Abramelin's system that centres around the control of demons through the HGA.
There are no short cuts as you will see in the work recommended by Desecrated.The people on the Satanic forum probably knew this-hence their response.
Quite possibly! Also that forum seems to be more inclined towards atheistic satanism.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

szone wrote:
violetstar wrote:
Quite possibly! Also that forum seems to be more inclined towards atheistic satanism.
Most people who call them self "satanist" tend to be atheists.
Then you have for example: the 600 club, who is a collection of people who used to be satanist in high-school but now they are just a bunch of disappointed quasi-philosophical keyboard warriors.
You'll probably get more luck with people who call themselves luciferians. Although there are some non-magicians in that group too.

OR, you can just stick to this forum and we'll hopefully have the information you need.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

Desecrated wrote:Most people who call them self "satanist" tend to be atheists.
Then you have for example: the 600 club, who is a collection of people who used to be satanist in high-school but now they are just a bunch of disappointed quasi-philosophical keyboard warriors.
You'll probably get more luck with people who call themselves luciferians. Although there are some non-magicians in that group too.
OR, you can just stick to this forum and we'll hopefully have the information you need.[/quote]

Whoa...yes indeed the forum I was referring to was the 600 club only! :D

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Stick with us.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

violetstar wrote:Stick with us.
Sure! This is one mature, reliable forum I keep coming back to! :)

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

szone wrote:
This is one mature, reliable forum
No we're not. But we are trying to be :)

Return to “Theistic Satanism”