Advice pls help me

Cm4177
Forum Member
Forum Member

Advice pls help me

Post by Cm4177 »

Hi I have found out I am very powerful.I am able to control animals or humans by thought I was able to stop a dog attacking me by just thinking the do would stop.I went on oranum and I thought I was more powerful then I was told guest u are correct and then I was told to leave.I was able to perform telekinesis on my like 10 try.I got rid of voices I heard by just thought alone I got tired of it and I focused on it stopping and it did.I was able to heal a kid instantly kids and animals love me.One time I started taking energy out of an energy healer and it was working he started wanting me to stop he is a 10 yr practitioner.I'm sorry i did not say everything ask questions and I will try to answer.I have been practicing for 2yrs.I am just trying to let it out sorry for wrong grammer no detail etc.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Advice pls help me

Post by cactusjack543 »

im not sure where your comin in life but thank heaven one could control basically voices every second every year for 30 year continuious voices kind of remiands me schizophrenics like me originate from natural mians atlantis in some ways feel special gl on your journeys....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

The thread is called "help me" but in your post, you do not ask for any specific help.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Cm4177
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cm4177 »

Cm4177 wrote:Hi I have found out I am very powerful.I am able to control animals or humans by thought I was able to stop a dog attacking me by just thinking the do would stop.I went on oranum and I thought I was more powerful then I was told guest u are correct and then I was told to leave.I was able to perform telekinesis on my like 10 try.I got rid of voices I heard by just thought alone I got tired of it and I focused on it stopping and it did.I was able to heal a kid instantly kids and animals love me.One time I started taking energy out of an energy healer and it was working he started wanting me to stop he is a 10 yr practitioner.I'm sorry i did not say everything ask questions and I will try to answer.I have been practicing for 2yrs.I am just trying to let it out sorry for wrong grammer no detail etc.
what would you do if you were me?what do you recommend?I can't control it
I don't realize I am affecting people or the environment.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

If I were you, I would join Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Cm4177 wrote:
Cm4177 wrote:Hi I have found out I am very powerful.I am able to control animals or humans by thought I was able to stop a dog attacking me by just thinking the do would stop.I went on oranum and I thought I was more powerful then I was told guest u are correct and then I was told to leave.I was able to perform telekinesis on my like 10 try.I got rid of voices I heard by just thought alone I got tired of it and I focused on it stopping and it did.I was able to heal a kid instantly kids and animals love me.One time I started taking energy out of an energy healer and it was working he started wanting me to stop he is a 10 yr practitioner.I'm sorry i did not say everything ask questions and I will try to answer.I have been practicing for 2yrs.I am just trying to let it out sorry for wrong grammer no detail etc.
Why are you talking to yourself and asking yourself questions?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Cm4177
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cm4177 »

Stukov wrote:
Cm4177 wrote:
Why are you talking to yourself and asking yourself questions?
sorry just created account today.

Cm4177
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cm4177 »

chowderpope wrote:If I were you, I would join Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
Lol.Love Xmen maybe I'll try it.I already made myself look stupid and crazy.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Hmmm...stupid and crazy ?

Well , you could have fun , and just rename yourself ,
and start over... [wink]

Stazy Crupid

... [tongue2] ... [thumbup]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

We all have magic powers here, no one is impressed

Cm4177
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cm4177 »

Cerber wrote:We all have magic powers here, no one is impressed
I wasn't trying to impress anybody I just want to know how to control it.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cm4177 wrote:
Cerber wrote:We all have magic powers here, no one is impressed
I wasn't trying to impress anybody I just want to know how to control it.
Hard work and dedication.
Your brain is just like the rest of your body, it needs to be trained. You need to meditate to get control over your emotions, you need to do visualization exercises to get control over your imagination. You need to learn self hypnosis, learn about trance states and other altered states.
Self-discipline like periods of celibacy, fasting, not sleeping or long tedious work like making art.

You need to read, you need to study, you need to do physical activities, you need energy work like taichi/qigong or yoga or some other martial arts of choice, you need to monitor your stress levels, take control over your own life, have a good diet, have a good sleep pattern, have a good economy, have good social contacts, make good decisions, experience and expose yourself to new things and things of beauty whilst you are getting rid of ugly objects, ugly people, ugly things, like ugly art, music and tv.

Stop wasting energy on things like tv, the internet, games or anything else that isn't making you grow as an individual. And learn about Logic, Grammar Rhetoric, arithmetic, geometry, music and astronomy.

Also, it will be really helpful to you if you learn French or German, Latin, Greek and potentially Hebrew.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

"The ten sciences that are necessary to this art, and how this science is helped by them, and what is the foundation of the science of magic.

1. Agriculture, seafaring and governing.
2. Leading soldiers, commanding armies, engaging in combat, calling animal and birds and hunting.
3. Grammar, rhetoric, legal reasoning, making reasons, writing, buying and selling.
4. Geometry, surveying, lifting heavy objects, making machines, leading water, aerial instruments, and making and using mirrors.
5. Astronomy.
6. Music, singing, playing and writing notes.
7. Dialectic, which is divided into 8 books by Aristotle.
8. Medicine. Theory and practice
9. Natural science. Which Aristotle and other wise philosophers has set forth.
10. Metaphysics of which Aristotle wrote 30 books."

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Not sure if it's a fine example of your northerner humour or your true beliefs. I'm guessing you are half serious. 10 sciences is all the sciences they had in those days, if we go forth we should as well grasp wisdom if biochemistry, molecular biology, neuroscience, material science, quantum mechanics, advance computing and nuclear physics.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:10 sciences is all the sciences they had in those days,
No, they had hundreds of different sciences, these 10 are the ones that makes a well-balanced self-sufficient individual that can both lead himself and others.

if we go forth we should as well grasp wisdom if biochemistry, molecular biology, neuroscience, material science, quantum mechanics, advance computing and nuclear physics.
Those are part of higher learning. after you have completed the fundamental schooling you can become a lawyer, theologian (magician), surgeon or philosopher.

Biochemistry is just alchemy, so are all other forms of newfangled terms for it.
Nuclear physics is still just physics.
Neuroscience is at best philosophy, quantum theory is borderline theology. Quantum mechanics is just the mathematics behind it.
These are all applied sciences... You still have to know grammar, logic, arithmetic to understand everything material. Then you can just apply them to what ever higher learning you want.
And if you know rhetoric, music and astronomy, you will be successful in everything you apply yourself to.

Computer science is actually something I've wondered if it should be added to the arts. Knowing computer programming these days would be very helpful.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Not saying this person can't use a bit of grounding and grammar lessons , Desecrated...

But as we know we are very different...

Those ten "sciences"...not necessary at *all* to study to be a witch , wizard ,
or practice and direct magical ability...

There are many other ways to become a practitioner , and successful at magic...

To me all that academic study and militarization , reasoning mind , politics ,
and standardization , would kill the creative spirit , and cut one off from the
contact with the Otherworlds , and residents thereof...

Each to their own...I find my way works much better for me , and my students ,
fellow witches , and friends... [wink] ... [thumbup]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:

There are also ways to survive jumping out of a building. But we generally don't recommend that behavior just because a few have been lucky. This method has been proven to create good results for the last 5500 years. Results that are now being teared down because we let the dogs run loose without a leash.
That is your flaw then. You lack the skills to combine creativity with knowledge and experience.

Also, I find that creativity without construct usually just ends up ans children's crayon drawings. Look at modern art or modern music or modern architecture, it looks/sounds like a cat having an epileptic attack. It might be free spirited, but it's not Art.
Your are wasting your time on an internet forum. 90% of the shit you post doesn't make any sense, and you write like a fucking invalid.
People like you and I are exactly the reason why we need some fucking order and structure back into the occult.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

I'm done.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Glad you are done , because you need a lesson in how to address others...

I have great structure , thank you kindly...just not your stylie , thank the Goddess... [wink]

The ways I teach and use have been around far before 5500 years...but you wouldn't know
that , because you bury yourself in books , and other people's writings...

Books can be helpful...sciences can definitely be applied in magic , just not the rigid way
you espouse , yet through the observation and study of nature , while embedded within it...

Your idea of a flaw is based on your own missed understanding of different methodology ,
not my failing , yet yours... [lookleft]

Your judgement of what is and is not art...laughable...not saying I like it , or not...

But I did represent 160 artists , from U.S. and other countries , at one point in my life ,
and put on 5000 sq. foot art shows...

I have other ways than yours , to combine creativity with knowledge and experience ,
though with your horse's blinders , you would not see that...

Many online seek out my advice , and subsequently thank me for my advice and expertise ,
so your evaluation of who I am , what I have to share , or the way I present it , is not just
an example of your own inadequacy to see this , yet a flaw in your way of expressing yourself
with proper manners and decorum , thus giving bad example to others on the site...

I bid you good day , and hope you wake on the right side of the bed on the morrow... [thumbup]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Actually I don't think I can agree with you, Desecrated, either. Non of those mentioned things are necessary, helpful yes, but not necessary, and some of those "sciences" barely had anything at all to add to what you are after. As you said before your self, books are just for guidance, if one don't know better way, one might as well just follow some 5000 years old advices. You can grow potatoes using methods of you great grandad, and your crop will be very healthy, very organic, but with technology of the last century you could feed significantly more people, even if it wouldn't taste as nice.

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by violetstar »

Desecrated wrote:
Shawn Blackwolf wrote:

There are also ways to survive jumping out of a building. But we generally don't recommend that behavior just because a few have been lucky. This method has been proven to create good results for the last 5500 years. Results that are now being teared down because we let the dogs run loose without a leash.

That is your flaw then. You lack the skills to combine creativity with knowledge and experience.

Also, I find that creativity without construct usually just ends up ans children's crayon drawings. Look at modern art or modern music or modern architecture, it looks/sounds like a cat having an epileptic attack. It might be free spirited, but it's not Art.
Your are wasting your time on an internet forum. 90% of the shit you post doesn't make any sense, and you write like a fucking invalid.
Desecrated that is an absolutely brilliant learned summary of why people no longer take this forum seriously.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

And an absolutely good reason why I don't take you seriously at all ,
Violetstar , and a perfect illustration of how you take yourself and
your opinion far too seriously , validating yourself , like a coyote ,
who forgets they sleep with their nose to their ass...

I definitely do remember another member here calling you on your
shit when you returned to this site after a long absence...and though
of course you refused to recognize your own yak manure , they did
it very well...

You have placed yourself on such a high horse , when you fall in your
horseshit , you shall make quite a dent... [thumbup] ... [wink]

I definitely will not miss either Desecrated , nor you , when you choose
to disappear again...yet I shall wish you well on your journey !

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

There is no honour to be gained in this battle of yours, Shawn..

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I don't want a battle , Cerber...

I am just tired of Violetstar , or in the past , Desecrated , praising
themselves , their methods , or beliefs in magic and practice , and
denigrating mine ;

They either were unwilling , or still are unwilling to put the time into
truly studying it , which is the only way it works to prove itself valid ,
not by some book references , or their limited view of what is evidence...

I just want to be left alone to help others who ask questions I know the
answers to , or can find out by consulting the code...

My post Violetstar had to jump in and criticize was from September 28 ,
of last year...she just *had* to revive it just to criticize me...

That does not speak well for wanting to keep peace...just the opposite...

So if I have to defend myself , and my beliefs , Tradition , and practices ,
against abusive behavior , then I will , though I would rather not have to... [thumbup]

There *is* great honor in that...whether others think so , or not... [wink]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I understand where you are coming from, I do, but I'm terrible sexist and I just couldn't help but notice you launching missiles at a girl half your age for merely expressing her general disapproval, not aimed at only you, of what we have created here (or attempted to create). I wanted this place to grow out of a "book club" in to a "playground" where many different realities, even the wacky and crazy ones could coexist in peace. But it seems we still have long way to go [sadface]

Return to “Theistic Satanism”