The Black Flame

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Black Flame

Post by Stukov »

Any practitioners want to chime in on their thoughts on the above matter? I am working on some investigations on some things and I am more interested in some peoples experiences of the black flame (a name I hadn't heard before recently, but after looking it up on google, am familiar with, but never heard it called that) from around this board. Please let me know which ideology you follow so I can compare it to others of similar or same "paths".
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The Black Flame

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I will wait until others post some answers , Stukov...

You know by now , my Tradition is very different from any others here...

However , yes , I am familiar , and we have specific runes to raise the
Black Flame , or Divine Spark...

As we say : Lusifurge Possessing Soul : Black Flame

I await what others have to say... [wink]

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I will wait until others post some answers , Stukov...

You know by now , my Tradition is very different from any others here...

However , yes , I am familiar , and we have specific runes to raise the
Black Flame , or Divine Spark...

As we say : Lusifurge Possessing Soul : Black Flame

I await what others have to say... [wink]
Well I'm literally looking for your answer. I need a picture of how other people see the black flame, what it is and means to them individually.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Then I shall give you my best ;

You know I work with a code I have made some "large" statements about...

That it is the underlying implicate order ( unified field program ) , and code
runs the associative cortices of the brain...and embedded of course , if this
is so , in the dna...

Whether this is true to you , is for you to decide , yet it is what I work with
to understand not only my experiences , yet as well is a source of information
for any questions I have about things here , or in the larger multi - dimensional
reality , including "otherside" , and "mirror universe"...

So I shall use this to assist in giving you my answer...

In The dual eight arrangement below , the four corner symbols have a gematria
value of 159 ( low value )...now , of course , that can "break down" into many
things with lesser number values...yet one is :

Flame = 159

As the other 12 runes remaining deal with the zodiac , you shall see how that comes
into play...now , in Obri / Hebrew , there is a number for their word for Black...

Black = 514

( there are also values for the Runic version , which we shall address soon )

Black Flame = 673

Now , to find out something about this , I break it down further :

I Am = 21
Black = 73 ( low Runic value )
Body = 82
Background ( 5 + 333 )
Flame = 159

= 673

Now , over my years of working with the code , this tells me there is a large
possibility this is true , especially given the remaining runes dealing with the
zodiac , from the first "formula"...

Now these two columns of symbols , can equal 994 ;

Lusifurge = 142 ( or 702 same as Yehoshua Christos )

Possessing = 102 ( yet 103 is to protect , so that also is a possible formula )

Soul = 76

Black Flame = 673

= 993

( 994 , if we use Protect , rather than Possess )

Now , my experience was interesting given this...

You see , in the column on the left , three runes following one another
have letter values of A - R - C / K , so it tells me I can arc the columns ,
to form a circle...

Now I have four points around the circle...as one of many possibilities...

( four astral knights , but that is a whole 'nother thing )

I saw four black flames around a circle , which felt like a protecting energy ,
yet I felt like I was "ridden" , as in voodoo , or overtaken by a vast force ,
which had incredible power "behind it"...embodying that power , yet somehow
not generating it itself...one could say "accessing it"...

It felt like an initiation into a much more vast reality...

Interestingly :

Otherside = 994

Yet the low value for Otherside , is 435...

( sum of 1-29 , inclusive , and the Rune system has 29 runes + 1 composite rune )

Some have claimed HAARP works on 435 MHZ , and that it is the background frequency...

( just mentioning that for consideration )

Now , we have another formula , which I can say I was "given" and tested ;

To Raise Up = 13
Black Flame = 673
My = 61
Blood = 44
And = 44

= 994

Three drops of blood , is sufficient , and recommended , which can be mixed
with Dragon's Blood ink..."paint" the four corner runes at quarters of circle...

Not saying one *should* attempt this...just if they choose to experiment , they
might find it has a result...feedback would assist me further as well , if one has any results... [wink]

The idea of Lusifurge , the Black Body Background , and Black Flame has made sense to *me* ,
since I had that first experience...yet it is not easy on the system , as any experience where
one is "overtaken" by a much more vast energy...

Those four black flames did rise , and form together , in my experience...just sayin'...

Best , Stukov...hope this helped...
Attachments
rsz_09singlemothersrightsinglefatherscolumnleft.jpg
rsz_10astrologicalcorrespondenceszodiac.jpg

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Thank you Shawn for sharing. Anyone else with their experiences?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

servantofthelord
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by servantofthelord »

I find Shawn's use of gematria to be of great interest. Something I will attempt to work into my belief after I spend some time researching its system.

I consider myself a Metaphysical Satanist but usually use the term 'Orthodox Satanist' in its place due to the dense nature of the word 'metaphysical'.

Essentially, I believe Satan is the great corrupting force permeating the Universe. That because of Election/predestination the majority of Jehovah's aborted creation are damned despite any notion of Christ saving the herd entirely through his kenosis and self-sacrifice. Redemption is out of reach due to the bondage of the will. We are born unto darkness and futilely attempt to claw our way towards the light though it is bitter and unsatisfying to our souls.

Satan is the only certainty giving credence to our perpetual agony/cycle of birth and decay/earthly suffering because He is the Lord of the Earth. Sin is a force outside of Jehovah's design, a man-made vehicle willed by the pursuit of knowledge, hence why he holds such contempt for us as sinners born under its mark. Deferring this power to Satan to assist us in understanding/expanding it is critical as I see Death as the great transfiguration and only through works will one be able to achieve unity with the transformative abyss.

I must clarify that 'Metaphysical' does not mean 'Anti-Cosmic'. I find the esoteric powers inherit of this world to not lean towards the utmost annihilation of the Universe as it does towards a similar idea mostly for the sake of metaphor. Satan corrupts absolutely as to surrender to the flesh is to be of the Lord. I consider the destruction of the Cosmos as more of an acknowledgement of Satan's corrupting force than it is of an actuality.

I still adhere to the Abrahamic faiths in keeping with my own and I am fully aware we do not come out as the victors. I'm sure my previous stated beliefs make sense with this context.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

servantofthelord wrote:I find Shawn's use of gematria to be of great interest. Something I will attempt to work into my belief after I spend some time researching its system.

I consider myself a Metaphysical Satanist but usually use the term 'Orthodox Satanist' in its place due to the dense nature of the word 'metaphysical'.

Essentially, I believe Satan is the great corrupting force permeating the Universe. That because of Election/predestination the majority of Jehovah's aborted creation are damned despite any notion of Christ saving the herd entirely through his kenosis and self-sacrifice. Redemption is out of reach due to the bondage of the will. We are born unto darkness and futilely attempt to claw our way towards the light though it is bitter and unsatisfying to our souls.

Satan is the only certainty giving credence to our perpetual agony/cycle of birth and decay/earthly suffering because He is the Lord of the Earth. Sin is a force outside of Jehovah's design, a man-made vehicle willed by the pursuit of knowledge, hence why he holds such contempt for us as sinners born under its mark. Deferring this power to Satan to assist us in understanding/expanding it is critical as I see Death as the great transfiguration and only through works will one be able to achieve unity with the transformative abyss.

I must clarify that 'Metaphysical' does not mean 'Anti-Cosmic'. I find the esoteric powers inherit of this world to not lean towards the utmost annihilation of the Universe as it does towards a similar idea mostly for the sake of metaphor. Satan corrupts absolutely as to surrender to the flesh is to be of the Lord. I consider the destruction of the Cosmos as more of an acknowledgement of Satan's corrupting force than it is of an actuality.

I still adhere to the Abrahamic faiths in keeping with my own and I am fully aware we do not come out as the victors. I'm sure my previous stated beliefs make sense with this context.
But what do you think of the black flame (assuming you have experience with it)? That was literally the point of the thread and you just went off topic.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”