Puzzle with The-37

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Puzzle with The-37

Post by OneOfFourth »

I'm piecing together a puzzle to figure out what is actually going on between me and the mage group that's harrassing me, which I've mentioned here before.

All observations are welcome in hopes for them helping me out.

---- Some information about the mage group ----

I start calling that mage group "The-37", since they seem to love that number so much. They also seem to love a lot of number combinations, especially enumerating them in their speech so that they add up to numbers 6 or 9. It also looks like some forms of sentences count as numbers, such as question is most probably associated with number 6, command might be number 7, etc.

I've been receiving fragments of information and been piecing together a puzzle and I have a reason to believe that The-37 have local mage hierarchies. For some reason I've come to an understanding that they have local "bosses", which they call Prefecta or Prefekta. I think these might be the area leaders. Everyone in The-37 has their own boss/superior who they have to obey.

They are afraid of their bosses/superiors. I've personally never had a spiritual/magick boss and never will. Anyone who tries to become my boss is not a very nice person and will be treated accordingly.

I've gathered that The-37 use magick and dreams for communication. They can use dreams for gatherings of lots of people. If I've understood correctly, they have somekind of "secret unity of consciousness" where no-one else is welcome. I've also understood that their "Unity" (as I call it from now on) was designed to fail. My impression is that Unity was designed to be a delivery mechanism for some kind of devastating psychic flood which will hit all its members at some point. There is absolutely nothing you can do or say to make The-37 understand or believe this. So whoever created Unity for The-37, knew exactly what they were doing.

All of The-37 are telepathic and they seem to be using it to its full potential mercilessly. They also seem to be using spirits (or rather demons?) all the time to get things done. Being at the receiving end of all these things has become a regular day for me.

The-37 communicate with their own "language", or rather code language, which seems to be used for exchanging information and to make magick happen. It's a combination of keywords / sentence types and non-attention raising gestures. It's actually a very clever way of doing magick, if you ask me: you can throw a spell on someone right infront of their face without them realising it. A major flaw with their method of delivering spells/effects on the target is that it depends on the victim/target being able to see the mage's hands, even unconsciously. If you think about it, this is obviously a built in mechanism for their power ladder: the more you learn the technical details of their techniques of doing magick, the higher you'll rise in the power ladder. This creates internal competition and jealousy, which they are all about. I've understood that they do anything to learn more from their superiors. And I really mean anything. Granted, they seem to be able to deliver effect also through writing, but there always seems to be requirement for some kind of "physical medium" that can be sensed by the target for the effects to step in.

They have extremely strict rules where they can learn their skills and knowledge from. Basically they are not allowed to learn from anywhere else than from their boss/superior. All teaching happens via use of magick, telepathy, dreams and code language. If they break those rules, they'll get punished. All skills/knowledge/abilities they teach and learn have "hooks" attached to them: the more you learn from them, the more hooked you will be to them. After couple of first steps you won't be able to break free from them anymore. This keeps them strictly in line without fear of anyone starting to act up at some point of time.

Most of their members are born into The-37, but they still initiate others who "might become something". This probably means they target initiations on people who are sensitive to esoteric things. The initiation is done by attacking the victim in various social, psychological, financial and esoteric ways. The goal is to destroy the victim's life and mental condition as completely as possible and at the climax of suffering make the victim have a near death experience. Then the victim is shown the "Evil Eye", which is meant to scare the living day lights out of the target. I believe this near death experience forces the victim to Wake Up in a short moment. It also keeps the victim in check since he/she believes that next time the death will actually happen. The "Evil Eye" to my knowledge is just a tiny demon pretending to be Satan himself who has come to kill the victim and eat his/her soul. The victim is told that the only way to avoid imminent death is to give his/her soul willingly and to start servitude to their cause. In exachange the victim is promised power over regular people. Notice that the victim must willingly decide to do all this. It's a "nice" way of using scare tactics, especially when they have this "free will" approach to everything they do. They manipulate victims into thinking the only option is the ultimately horrible thing The-37 want the victim to do. This isn't usually the case though: most of their methods are based on lies, deceit, coersion, blackmailing, smear fests and manipulation. They implement these using esoteric methods, psychology and social connections.

If I've observed correctly, The-37 might have two parties/sub-groups which aren't in good terms with each other but still have more or less the same main goal. The group A wants to see humanity enslaved (and themselves as masters) and group B wants to see humanity killed (including themselves). Both of which are pretty bad options if you ask me. I have a reason to believe that I might have angered both sides, without knowing where, when, how or why.

The interesting thing about The-37 is that they seem to be completely oblivious to the obvious thing about their own group's whole origin and purpose: The ones who created The-37 simply wanted to get rid of everyone else except themselves. This includes getting rid of everyone in The-37 also, regardless of what the member of The-37 are being made to believe.
Last edited by OneOfFourth on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Puzzle with The-37

Post by OneOfFourth »

---- Some information about my incidents with The-37 ----

I've come to the conclusion countless of times, that the members of The-37 I've bumped into behave like I would understand their code language. But most of the time I have absolutely no fricking idea what their actual message is, considering I even happen to notice that there was a message in code there. They say something and later keep pushing and attacking me. I feel they demand something but I have no idea what.

This to me sounds like some entity(?) or something has been handling "my" code language communication with The-37 without me or them realizing it. Pretty well done by that "something", considering all of The-37 are telepathic (as far as I've gathered) and well versed in dealing with spirits. It would be nice to know what they think I've said to them, even though I haven't.

I've understood that Person-X from The-37 (whom I've mentioned in other threads couple of times) had arranged some kind of occult imprisonment on me. I didn't notice any changes. Afterwards Person-X learned that this had already been done to me maybe 10 years ago, which I wasn't aware of since I was an atheist back then and didn't believe in magick nor was I aware of The-37 or anything related to it. All this was a suprise for me since before Person-X even mentioned this, I was already under the impression (based on information received through meditation and messages from entities) such an imprisonment was done to me at a very early age (at elementary school or maybe even before that). So my guess is that I've been a target of occult imprisonment by three different people at three different times in my life.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

---- About a vision ----

A bit over a year ago, in the middle of the night I had an epihany/vision/something which could be called as some sort of strong religious experience. In the vision I felt super emotional and understood that The-37's two groups are destroying everything that is good and worth saving in this world. Someone would need to do something about it. A third group would need to be created along the ones already in The-37. Instead of using destruction and enslavement as the main tools, knowledge and care would be used to undo The-37 and their creators. Everyone would be welcome to join the cause, especially members who want to leave (and need help with it) their current position in The-37. The rules would be that every soul is sacred and should not be enslaved or corrupted. The group would spread uncorrupted knowledge and teach people how to fix things, how to protect self and regular people from The-37's influence.

Shortly after this I started receiving conflicting messages regarding the same topic. The messages basically gave two options instead of the original one:
1. Hate The-37 and let the psychic flood destroy them, as they have become "dinosaurs" which are no longer useful and must go extinct.
2. Hate The-37 and reveal their secrets to the public and thus create chaos and their destruction which they can't handle.

From the moment on I received those two latter messages, I started to have an impression that maybe they were from the creators of The-37, as it would be perfectly in line with their high level cause? After all, The-37 are just tools which were meant to be destroyed at some point. This is clearly in conflict with the benevolent nature of the original message.

Later I realized that it's probably possible to create an internet worm/virus type of a method to quickly and efficiently wipe through The-37's own psychic infrastrucure they use for spreading information in secrecy among their peers. This would happen in exponential growth speed, as the worm/virus spreads through their psychic communication "network". Everyone who's connected to it will be gone / get the damage. Then I realized this sounds awfully lot like what the creators of The-37 were planning all along.

This in turn begs the question: "Whats been pulling strings in my life?" Could it have been those who created The-37 in the first place? At least I feel I was being persuaded to create such a flood.

Now the interesting thing is, that to me it seems that someone/something else has always been couple of steps ahead of those "start making merciless destruction" manipulations. I've always received some benevolent visionary information ahead of time before those manipulative messages have started pouring at me regarding the same topic.

This gave me an idea that what if you combined the two nasty methods to create a much more benevolent one? Use The-37's own infrastructure to spread a worm/virus, but it would not disable anyone; it would free them of their bosses and finally give them back their chance to practise their own free will without having to be afraid of being killed. Then they could finally use their skills/knowledge/power for good, instead of being forced to do evil.

As the creators of The-37 seem to want to mercilessly crush/kill anyone creating conspirasies against them, it's best to do the exact opposite: operate publicly using crowd sourcing.

So who or what has been sending me protective/guiding information ahead of time before the malevolent manipulations have started pouring in? Probably the same one who arranged something to fool The-37 into thinking that I would understand their code language and was communicating with them. (This also begs for the question: did they think I was one of them?) Now that I think about it, all this has kept me free of them my whole life, without getting assimilated into their lines of malevolent control, morals and goals. Now I've had a proper chance to see from the outside what they are like and what they're doing is wrong in a major way. I have a strong reason to believe Entity-A (which I've mentioned in other threads couple of times) and some second entity together have been arranging these protective measures throughout my whole life. Their reasons being the ones mentioned in this thread.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Humans that are actually posted in to assist this solar system, are often subject to oppression by dark entities that like to feed off them.

The dark entities are part of a very oppressive hierarchy based on fear. (There are other dark hierarchies used to manifest universes after a pralaya and they tend to stick to their proper roles)

Those "humans" posted here to help usually will be assisted/guided by a sponsor standing out in the solar system. After a while the sponsor may be promoted and a new sponsor provided. It is common to have amphibian sponsors.

I am not sure how much study of adverse hierarchies is required. It may be better just to withdraw attention from them, lift consciousness/vibration and stay away from contaminated humans and locations.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I posted this information also on another thread, since it's equally relevant to that discussion, as well as this thread:

Today a synchronizity effect + a vision from yesterday lead me to a magazine article about the non-violent revolution that happened in Tallinn, Estonia, by 300 000 people turning singing into political power. Right below the first paragraphs was very clearly presented one of my most used synchronicity signals, which means "OK to proceed". On top of that, art (i.e. singing) in my mind associates strongly with magick.

I think I'm on the right track with what I wrote in this thread...
Last edited by OneOfFourth on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:28 am Humans that are actually posted in to assist this solar system, are often subject to oppression by dark entities that like to feed off them.

The dark entities are part of a very oppressive hierarchy based on fear. (There are other dark hierarchies used to manifest universes after a pralaya and they tend to stick to their proper roles)
I just hope people stay strong.

This brings to my mind that if the creators of The-37 were behind the attempt to get someone to create a malevolent version of the psychic flood, this would mean that there must be tons of others who have also received the same manipulations. If there weren't, that would be pretty bad operation planning. (relying on a single person to do the job) I have no idea how many of the others have received the counter information which helped me stay clear from those manipulation attempts. This means that it would be good idea to get the counter info to them also before someone comes up with the nasty flood. No idea how, though...

I've heard The-37 call their work here as "The Game". If I've ever learned anything, it would be that never start playing others social/power games, not even with your own rules. Rather come from outside of the playfield and destroy the game. That's the only way to get rid of games. In this case it would be a non-violent approach.
Amor wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:28 am Those "humans" posted here to help usually will be assisted/guided by a sponsor standing out in the solar system.
Well something, or rather somethings are helping me out. Which I'm glad.
Amor wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:28 am I am not sure how much study of adverse hierarchies is required. It may be better just to withdraw attention from them, lift consciousness/vibration and stay away from contaminated humans and locations.
I'm not sure that would help what is being tried to achieve here.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I somehow bumped into the following link (or rather felt I was guided to it).
https://educate-yourself.org/cn/secretc ... ep06.shtml

The content sounds exactly like the information I've been given about The-37 and how they're being mislead by their creators (and they don't believe it). Below are selected quotes from the text which describe the illusion The-37 live in.

In short: There is no Game. The Game is a lie. Everyone is equal.
(compare the above to the fact that The-37's opinion is that no-one is above The Game)

---- QUOTES ----

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they may never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Our families must never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure, always, for it is the way.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must never know.

We will recruit some of them to help us carry out our plans. We will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have, for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called “initiates” and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us, never knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth, for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel to the stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to that realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will be unable to focus upon it until it is too late.

When all is in place, the reality we have created for them will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion.

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs that we have established from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equals, we shall perish then. This they must never know.

If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has fallen. Our actions shall have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter.
Seeker of truth.

Dreayz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dreayz »

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 18#p528118

Did two of your somtach point drain prior to this happening? Leaving you defeneseless.
Either its the system messing with you or someone taking abuse of your system since you dont know how to defend yourself.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

After countless hours of deciphering and analysis, over a long period of time, I think that today I finally figured out the very first few steps of how The-37 code language works. If I have deciphered things correctly, their code seems to work somewhat along these lines as described below.

Disclaimer: Since I have never been a member of The-37, nor am I currently, nor will I ever be, I am not bound by any of their rules, laws or restrictions and thus I can post this information on this thread.

First you initiate the code language discussion start by mentioning either number 6, a combination of small digits which count up to 6 (2+4 = 6), or you ask a question. Question seems to be associated with number 6. So if you ask three times a question in a row, that would be 666.

Then you start the sentence so that it mentions self (“I”) and some mental function (“think/ponder/realize/mood/feeling/thought/etc.”).

If both of the above happen in a row, the listener stays on alert to receive actual messages in the code language. Here are two discussion opener examples:

Guess what? I’ve been thinking…” + (MESSAGE)
“My 6th sense is telling me new things. I quess…” + (MESSAGE)

I’m not aware if there is some way to end the code language conversation. But my quess is that the second part (I + mental action) might actually differ depending on what kind of sentence you want the rest of the message to be. I.e. is it a question, a command or request to teach about something, etc. If I have deciphered correctly, you can replace the “I + mental action” with “Question + You + Action” to indicate that you obviously want information about something particular. Here’s an example of if:

Are you suggesting…” + (MESSAGE)
When do you think]…” + (MESSAGE)

The actual message that comes aftewards seems to sound like a statement. It’s usually starting with “It is/has/was + (keyword)” and continues with the rest of the message. I believe that when the content starts with “It is/has/was” it’s the same as speaking by saying “You are/have/were + (keyword)”. The “keyword” seems to change depending on if you’re talking about “you” or “me”. When you discuss about your partner (“you”), it looks like you have to use any kinds of words that describe things in their total amount or total lack of them, or words that describe something to be exactly something, or superlatives: “all/nothing, total/none, precise, particular, excellent, best/worst…” etc. Or you have to use a word that’s a specific thing, such as “wind/duck/car…” etc. Examples of this part of the message:

“It is wind that moves unnoticeably among the crowds.” / TRANSLATION: “You move unnoticeably among the crowds.”
“It is all they can think about.” / TRANSLATION: “You are all they can think about.”
“It has nothing to do after nightfall.” / TRANSLATION: “You have nothing to do after nightfall.”

Also the following might be part of the code language when discussing about “you”. “It (CURRENTLY HAPPENING ACTION) + (ONE GENERIC THING)...”. Examples:

“It eats an apple a day to stay in shape.” / TRANSLATION: “Eat an apple a day to stay in shape.”
“It waits an hour before moving forward. “ / TRANSLATION: “Wait an hour before moving forward.”

If I’m not mistaken, there seem to be other ways to talk about “you” also. One of them seems to be that you mention total collection of some specific thing, such as “Prussians/sausages/floors/tiles…” and continue with “are + (DESCRIPTION OF WHAT KIND OF)“. Another way to do it seems to be “Those things/they are + (DESCRIPTOR)”. The “descriptor” is the same list of keywords as in the preivous section with “It is”, I.e. “Total/all...” Etc. Examples:

“Squirrels are malicious and should be driven away.” / TRANSLATION: “You are malicious and should be driven away.”
“Floor tiles are like that and can be used in our project.” / TRANSLATION: “You are like that and can be used in our project.”
“Those things are a total scam.” / TRANSLATION: “You are a scammer.”
“They are not a complete disaster.” / TRANSLATION: “You are not a disaster.”

When talking about self (“me”) there seem to be several ways to do that. The two I’ve probably identified seem to go something like this. “This one + (ACTION)…” and “(A SINGLE GENERAL THING) is (OPTIONAL NON-SUPERLATIVE) + (A SINGLE GENERAL THING)…”.

“This one spies only on evil people.” / TRANSLATION: “I spy only on evil people.”
“A dog is a protector which guards against intruder.” / TRANSLATION: “I am a protector who guards against intruders.”
“A dog is a resilient protector which guards against intruders.” / TRANSLATION: “I am a resilient protector who guards against intruders.”

Here are couple of example how to put all the above together:

Guess what?” (STARTER MARKER “6” TO MAKE THE LISTENER ALERT FOR POTENTIALLY UPCOMING MESSAGES)
I’ve been thinking about the old summer cottage.” (INDICATION THAT MORE MESSAGE CONTENT IS COMING ABOUT “MY” OPINION ON SOMETHING)
It’s a disaster which should be taken care of sooner than later.” TRANSLATION: “You are a disaster which should be taken care of sooner than alter.
“As I see it, it is all rotten to it’s core.” TRANSLATION: “You are rotten to your core.”
“I’ll order it taken down.” (Continues regular discussion OR “it” still refers to “you”. I’m not sure which one.)

A: “I’ve seen 4 new cars in 2 days.” / (4+2 = 6, WHICH MAKES THE LISTENER ALERT FOR POTENTIALLY UPCOMING CODE STARTER + MESSAGE IN CODE)
A: “I thought you might not like the motor of the car though, because it breaks under a heat.” / (NOT SURE IF THAT’S CORRECT, BUT) TRANSLATION: “(STARTER ABOUT UPCOMING OPINION) + You break under heat.”
B: “Are you suggesting, a motor is a total wreck after you put a little bit of heat on it?” / TRANSLATION: “Are you suggesting, I am a total wreck after you put a little bit of heat on me?”

The actual messages seems to be often in present tense. I’m not 100% sure if it has to be always in present tense or can it be in past tense also. It seems to me that it you can use words “is/has/was” to craft your message in code. I can't actually speak in the above code, especially in real time. Also deciphering such messages is from my part a hit and miss.

Any possible content I may have written on these forums that seem to contain any amount of the above code language are purely unintentional from my part. I’ll post more on that later why I felt I need to mention that.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I’m fairly sure The-37 have been infiltrated without their knowledge and I have proof of it.

I’ll explain the proof points in semi-random order to how they happened to me:

PLOT POINT 1:
Several people I know of are part of The-37. Today Person-X (part of The-37) spent most of the day in some place with lots of machinery when weird things started happening. A lot of the work related machinery started acting up and didn’t function correctly. The people there said that this never happens and now several machines went wild and had static electricity on them which zapped people when they touched the machines. The people who usually use those machines didn’t know what caused them to malfunction as it never happens. Then Person-X came to my place and told the story to me. A short while later Person-X did one of The-37’s hand signs while speaking which is related to their code language AND their use of magick. About one minute later my computer hung up and I mentioned about it to Person-X, who a bit later indicated in code language which I deciphered that I was the one who caused the machines act up earier today where Person-X had been. Person-X had bounced the “spell” back on me which I had supposedly originally cast on Person-X. I have absolutely no recollection of doing any such thing. I’m sure of it. So how did this happen?

PLOT POINT 2:
A short while ago Person-X was sleeping under the same roof as I. Very early in the morning while I was half-asleep I suddenly heard a voice in my head saying in very annoyed tone: “I’m just waking up. What do you want?!?” The message felt like it was directed to me. To me it sounded and felt like Person-X speaking in english, instead of our native language. Person-X never speaks to me telepathically, and definitely not in english. For a while I heard nothing else, but felt that there was probably some kind of discussion going on which I’m not able to hear. Then I heard a fairly clear male voice with strong british accent saying in malicious voice. “Cunt!”. Immediately Person-X jumped out up, stormed out of the room, put clothes on and left. Again I was left baffled what on earth is happening.

PLOT POINT 3:
Person-X told me (again in code language) that I started harrasing Person-X about 3 years ago. I think this means harrassing by esoteric/magical/telepathic means. Considering that I’ve believed in esoteric/supernatural things less than a year and a half, that’s impossible. And I definitely haven’t been able to cast any kinds of spells until very recently. From my point of view Person-X started tormenting me couple of years ago for absolutely no reason and I’ve hated Person-X for it.

PLOT POINT 4:
Person-X mentioned over a year ago (again in code, which I somehow understood a bit later) that it’s hard to figure out in which language I expect to be spoken to telepathically. “Is it our native language, or english, or something else?” Person-X also mentioned that I’m like a weather vane, changing my view points, opinions and what I want on a constant basis here and there, all the time.” Also Person-X has mentioned that my mind looks horrible inside, hinting at things that definitely aren’t part of my mind nor my imagination. Person-X also mentioned that I’m violent but have a golden heart when Person-X looks at how I actually behave in real life. I had absolutely no clue what Person-X was talking about. I felt like the description was about some monster which I’m definitely not. I felt completely baffled until now I’m starting to suspect what it was all about.

PLOT POINT 5:
Person-X has mentioned countless of times that I have “learned to push the button to receive yummies” and that I’ll be sorry if I keep doing that. What those “yummies” are is unknown? Knowledge? Something esoteric/magickal? Something else? No idea.

PLOT POINT 6:
Person-Y, who is also part of The-37 mentioned that I owe The-37 a lot of “something”. What that “something” is I have absolutely no clue. They think that I’m recklessly buying/spending “something”. No clue what. I have a feeling it’s something esoteric in nature, somehow. Person-Y also mentioned (again in code) that my mind looks like schizofrenic horror: sometimes it’s calm and cozy and other times it’s like someone completely different person. “Even the voice becomes grumpy, low/raspy, like some completely different person is answering.”

PLOT POINT 7:
I’ve had the impression couple of times that Person-X and Person-Y belong to different sides of The-37. Like they might be from separate competing groups, or even from enemy groups. I’m not sure. But both of them seem to be suffering from the same things and blaming me for it. I’m sure someone (with a british accent) is somehow using me as a gateway to torment and harrass Person-X and Person-Y and god knows who else. If that someone (with that british accent) would be part of the known sections of The-37, he would NOT torment both of them but only one of them. But he’s attacking both sides of The-37, if there are sides at all. Even if The-37 didn’t have different sides, that british accent guy would still be acting against his own group which I believe would be a big no-no for The-37. Add to this the fact that both Person-X and Person-Y act like I clearly understood and discussed a lot of things in their code language (and apparently telepathically now and then), which I’m definitely not able to do. Never have been.
In both cases I can only come to one conclusion: There is a mage section which has come up with esoteric methods which The-37 is unaware of. That section has infiltrated The-37 using those methods. Apparently they use people to interact with The-37 in such a way that The-37 members believe they are discussing and planning things in code language, while the person infront of them has never even heard of The-37, nor is aware of supernatural things or code langauge. This would easily enable that section to plant all kinds of adverse people in the lines of The-37. Both unaware people and full members of that separate section.
Since neither Person-X nor Person-Y has been able to realize that something is definitely off (I.e. not part of me) when reading my mind, it means that The-37 is definitely unaware of such methods being possible. Otherwise they would have thought about this possibility a long time ago.

PLOT POINT 8:
As I unlocked the very first baby steps of The-37 code language, I traced back my e-mail history and internet forum posts to see how long I have been speaking/writing in similar ways as The-37 code language is based on. This way of speaking and writing is fully natural for me so I never suspected that I’m doing “something wrong”. I only wondered weird reactions and consequences now and then. My inspection of e-mail/internet post history goes back to 2001 and even back then I was already using similar sentence structures and keywords, a lot. So I was somehow “polluted” already back then. Couple of e-mails from one girl back then also reveal to me now that she was in The-37. But now I could decipher that she was complaining the exact same thing as the others: looking into my mind looks like a completely different person to what I actually am. Like I’m an old diary of a very different person with very different tastes to what I actually do, and with a twisted and horrible mind. Like I’m 100% acting all the time. But I’m not. I got the feeling that the mind she spoke of looked like a much older man’s mind than I was back then.

PLOT POINT 9:
As Person-X complained that I started tormenting about 3 years ago or so, I realized that about 3 years ago I actually visited UK. I only visited one very specific person there. So after that visit “I” have started tormenting Person-X and who-knows-who-else by occasionally speaking in british accent and using awfully condescending tone and calling them by names and threatening them, etc. I’m almost 100% sure who that british accent guy is and that he is part of a section which has infiltrated The-37. I’m also about 50% sure I know who the old guy’s mind belongs to which the girl from 2001 complained about. As Person-X and Person-Y complained the same thing about me swithing my wants/languages/voices while communicating telepathically (I’m still not able to do it), I’m sure the separate mage section uses several people who “take turns” to act through their doorway person (that being me). I think I also might have a clue what that separate mage group is after.

So… How to fix this situation I am in?

(Again, not a single line of code language in this post, if you think otherwise, don't think like that.)
Seeker of truth.

Return to “Theistic Satanism”