Demons

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

Seth wrote:Well, doesnt it depend on how you disrupt its energy pattern? If you disrupt it with the purpose of making something bad, then sure. But if you just change it, to make it impotent. OR bind it, would be another word. De-activate? Transmute.
Well I think it is certainly possible to do, but I don't think you are going to be able to do it from the physical realm, you are going to have to do it "hands on", and I think it would cost you a bit of yourself to accomplish. Sort of like creating a virus to disrupt and invade, but part of you is going to have to be that virus. I would also think that it isn't going to be permanent, it is just going to cause an issue for only a little while. Would be something to be used by someone weaker wanting to slow down someone more powerful than them, to like buy time or something.

Since I see it as something that would only be done "spirit vs spirit", I guess I don't see it as something advantageous to do with exception to rare circumstances. I suppose I could imagine a senario where if there was a very powerful spirit wanting to be stopped by a group that can't defeat it, you may use something similar to this in conjunction to a prison to keep it there. However, as I stated above, you would be linked to it and you would be just as much a prisoner as your foe.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Seth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Seth »

In my paradigm, we lose and gains bits of ourselves everyday. So it doesn't matter. In a sense, you would be connecting yourself to it, and inputing your own will, so yes. But you do that In most magicks IMO, so what difference does it make really.

I dont know if I agree with you about putting both you and the demon in a prison.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

Seth wrote:In my paradigm, we lose and gains bits of ourselves everyday. So it doesn't matter. In a sense, you would be connecting yourself to it, and inputing your own will, so yes. But you do that In most magicks IMO, so what difference does it make really.

I dont know if I agree with you about putting both you and the demon in a prison.
We could be conceiving different things.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Seth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Seth »

Probably :)

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

Well I am curious to hear what it is you are conceiving if you would be so kind to expound.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by cactusjack543 »

free sig bump
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

cactusjack543 wrote:free sig bump
I haven't quite figured you out yet, but it almost seems like you are typing non-sense, yet having a coherent thought imprinted on the non-sense. I have yet to verify if you are doing this (finding a coherent thought) or if you are just bat ass crazy ;)
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by cactusjack543 »

i totally believe it not only that recently noticing my soul being improsened of coarse i react not in a friendly way. back tracked what was causing it then found this post it fit most pleasently alien sorta universal gov place certain alien worlds in every wall of 6 billion homes i could call it noncence but for about a year these walls have attacked me with what looks like worlds inside the walls. some forces such as this post focus on its energy and try to manipulate it. call it what you will but every day for a few months ive been battling for peace of mind difficult to simply take schizophrenia pills suggesting the pain and voices just go away
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Salivanereni
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Salivanereni »

Do not go for pointer 1.
"But to withhold the Alphabet of Mysticism from the learner is the device of a selfish charlatan." Aleister Crowley

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

Salivanereni wrote:Do not go for pointer 1.
Care to elaborate?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by cactusjack543 »

Salivanereni wrote:Do not go for pointer 1.
NICEE get good son such things with great power you never even dreamed of each an every power seek out in each big bang box the #1 each big bang box tries to create a true #1 of everythin. you walk on a double edged sword son wait to be fed with so called sig. aliens gave earth a spritual device as such to always keep their laws updated and then around 911 evil swarmed from ta town suggesting to society they were stalk pilen on recyling energy spiritual machine soon to be everywhere like stock pilen swore oaths everywhere different they would recycle better and prove it that they had proof. energy = 2

considering you all a fishin im not a ghost talkin to myself on this site so thank you for your hellos

dedevoce
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by dedevoce »

Hello

drugs_bunny
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by drugs_bunny »

Okay, two things before I start : 1. I am new to the occult (I've been studying it for a few months, but I've never performed a ritual) 2. if your response falls in the "what you are doing is wrong/ stay away from black magic" category please keep it to yourself.

So, I am terribly in love with someone , and because of certain events and circumstances ,the traditional ways of courtship have failed to bring me closer to her (I am actually pretty good around women, the current situation is mostly due to a string of bad luck and wrong turns). Anyway, I turned to the occult as a last resort.

I have my mind set on a few goetic spirits : Sitri, Beleth and Zepar , as they all have the power to enflame men and women with the love of their desired ones. I have made preparations for a goetic invocation , but I still don't know which entity would be the best choice, and if I need to know something more than what is written in the explained goetia.

Again, I am set on doing this so posts discouraging it are pretty much pointless. Anything useful however, would be very much appreciated. I will post a feedback after I do the ritual.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

drugs_bunny wrote:Okay, two things before I start : 1. I am new to the occult (I've been studying it for a few months, but I've never performed a ritual) 2. if your response falls in the "what you are doing is wrong/ stay away from black magic" category please keep it to yourself.

So, I am terribly in love with someone , and because of certain events and circumstances ,the traditional ways of courtship have failed to bring me closer to her (I am actually pretty good around women, the current situation is mostly due to a string of bad luck and wrong turns). Anyway, I turned to the occult as a last resort.

I have my mind set on a few goetic spirits : Sitri, Beleth and Zepar , as they all have the power to enflame men and women with the love of their desired ones. I have made preparations for a goetic invocation , but I still don't know which entity would be the best choice, and if I need to know something more than what is written in the explained goetia.

Again, I am set on doing this so posts discouraging it are pretty much pointless. Anything useful however, would be very much appreciated. I will post a feedback after I do the ritual.
It sounds as though that you are describing as reciprocated love for someone whom you love and you wish to find a way through some magical means so that she does, correct? I certainly will not try to persuade you from doing what you want because it is "black magic" or "wrong", but I will say something you should consider.

There may be a reason why, in terms of the grand scheme why she isn't reciprocating your love for her, one in which I imagine, if you continue the path you are on, you will probably find you have done more damage to your ultimate desires than ever fulfilling them. I assume you are like most people and that you want to be loved and all the great things that happen with being with the person that you love. What I can't assume is that you are like most people and that you want real love, not fake or imaginary, because that is what you would get most likely if you continue down the path that you are on. That isn't a certainty, but I would say a high probability.

Let us say for a moment that there is someone to whom you was destined to be with, the "one" in which you and her were meant to love one another. I do assume you desire this and that you think this current woman is that person. Now there is a chance that she isn't the "one", and by casting your spell or doing a ritual you may get her to love you - but it will ensure that you will never find your true love. There is also a chance that she is the one you are meant to be with, but not right now.

You have said that your normal, quite good skill in woeing women has not worked on her, and you are doing this as a last resort. There is a possibility that if she is in fact, your true love, the reason she may not love you could be as simple as your love for her was destined to change you, so that you change and become a better person - the person that she would eventually fall in love with. By doing what you want to do, not only are you not changing/growing so that she really loves you, you are putting her in danger.

I would have to relook at the spirits you named, see who they are, but since you posted this in a demon thread I'm going to share some additional advice if I can. Many of the "demons" that I know, do not usually concern themselves with the affairs of human beings, only in so much to torment them because they are weak. They respect power and strength and what you have shown is weakness, not weakness in the sense you are willing to do anything to get what you want (which can be perceived as strength), but weak in will, fortitude, and asking for the assistance of others to fulfill your desires. Now we have all been weak at times, but the path you are down is one, as I have said before, could give you results you want, but at a cost you may not be aware of.

Doing what you are doing could get you the woman you desire, she could end up falling in love with you, but because of individuals you are choosing to work with, or perhaps even that you are changing the way things are "semi-supposed-to-work-out" she ends up loving you and dieing. You finally getting what you desire, but the method in which you use cost her, her life, so that you can't be with her anyways, and whatever trade you did with whomever you worked with...well, they still upheld their end of the bargain and will collect on their debt.

I can't tell you what to do, and if you really want to do it, go ahead. I don't know any "magick" or ritual that could give you what you want as I have never found a need for it. All I can give is give you the above perspective to think about and say that in my life I found that if you truly love someone you will set them free, if it is meant to be, they will return to you, and your love will fill you with glee...oh wait stupid rhymes.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

alter ego
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by alter ego »

Hi, i am also very interested in this as I am currently trying to figure out how to excorsie a Demon we have not had much luck with priest's etc so any information
would be much appreciated, we do get reactions from burning insense and sage etc but no luck in making it leave, it appears to be around the stomach area of the person
he believes he was fed something with negative energy... Help !!!!

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

alter ego wrote:Hi, i am also very interested in this as I am currently trying to figure out how to excorsie a Demon we have not had much luck with priest's etc so any information
would be much appreciated, we do get reactions from burning insense and sage etc but no luck in making it leave, it appears to be around the stomach area of the person
he believes he was fed something with negative energy... Help !!!!
Been quite a long time since you posted, did you ever find assistance for your query?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

blutnacht
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by blutnacht »

"Energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed ."

It is impossible as a demon is an entity made up of pure energy .

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

blutnacht wrote:"Energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed ."

It is impossible as a demon is an entity made up of pure energy .
Melt down a blade and it is no longer a blade.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

blutnacht
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by blutnacht »

Sure you can melt it down, but the blade does not disappear from existence now does it ? The matter, and hence energy, is recycled into its new form .

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

blutnacht wrote:Sure you can melt it down, but the blade does not disappear from existence now does it ? The matter, and hence energy, is recycled into its new form .
Yes, but the question was "how to kill a demon". If the "demon" is "melted down", it is no longer a "demon", thus it is effectively dead. Your original statement appeared to assert that because energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed, there was no way to "kill" a "demon". It isn't the energy that is desired to be destroyed, it is the form. From = blade; melt = no more form; no more form = dead
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Demons

Post by Belial »

There are a few exceptions to that rule Stukov.Granted I know you're well aware of them.Regardless I see no reason to suspect this person would need any knowledge related to combating an entity of that level.Things like that kind of blur the line of what you can actually perceive as a demon.In hindsight even if he had the knowledge to defeat one of these exceptions I doubt he would have the power to even remotely succeed.
Concealed in darkness my secrets hide, chase my shadows and peer inside, a magic door for the bold, between lines lay the key of gold.

A dark invitation~

Christeos dosig

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

Belial wrote:There are a few exceptions to that rule Stukov.Granted I know you're well aware of them.Regardless I see no reason to suspect this person would need any knowledge related to combating an entity of that level.Things like that kind of blur the line of what you can actually perceive as a demon.In hindsight even if he had the knowledge to defeat one of these exceptions I doubt he would have the power to even remotely succeed.
Sure.

I normally type "demon", because it is such a demonizing name.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Demons

Post by Belial »

You have a rather unique sense of humor yourself.There are some things that kind of obscure the lines of general categorical labels.By literal definition I can be classified as a demon but can you really place a label on something when it becomes as complicated as I?Things are not so cleanly laid out.

Moving beyond that and readdressing the initial purpose of this thread I have to say some battles are best left not fought.Generally actual demons are significantly more potent than human beings.Humans are rather resourceful but that can only take you so far when faced with something overtly superior in combat.Determination alone does not overcome the odds.If one of these demons happens to by chance be of a higher level it may take the battle to your level instead should it perceive you as a threat.A gun can kill other people , having a gun does not inherently grant you victory against other people.Failure to defeat a demon you challenge will cost more than merely part of yourself.
Concealed in darkness my secrets hide, chase my shadows and peer inside, a magic door for the bold, between lines lay the key of gold.

A dark invitation~

Christeos dosig

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Demons

Post by Stukov »

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. - Sun Tzu
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Demons

Post by Belial »

When I go to war I seek to enjoy myself - Belial

In all seriousness I'd virtually be required to devise a cunning tactic to lose in order to avert my ever certain victory.Even then it would be a close one.It tends to be hard to defy the laws of the universe.At some point I made sure to tack my bit of legislature on.

Regardless regarding the matter this thread regards to I must state that if the person truly seeks to take up Demon Slaying as an occupation it would be a good idea to practice on weaker entities prior to actually engaging in combat against a demonic entity.One other word of caution on the matter of battling demons I strongly advise against any attempts of slaying me.However if you insist I would recommend you start on something easier , perhaps trying to slay an exploding star would in some way prepare one for the inescapable defeat at my hands.Seriously though I advise you keep your exploits directed towards lower ranking demons perhaps roughly C class.

A dark invitation~

Christeos dosig

Return to “Beginners Info”