do some organiztions or individuals have withcraft law on their side

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

do some organiztions or individuals have withcraft law on their side

Post by cactusjack543 »

occultforums.com church of satan temple of set are but a few or were strong holds upon the internet witchcraft realm. i believe we as witches take for granted the theme of power wealth and greed. i believe some individuals on the planet are capabble of speaking on behalf of the witchcraft realm to say suggest where feeding grounds are and as such forbidden places. to suggest some individuals use a form of trade off for say balance upon witchcraft. the powers that be can be very powerful if dark forces mafia china commies ha to mention a few. were to discover who was in charge of such power in witchcraft who might speak for all. well intimidation ive seen before have i ever kissed ass NEVER AND NEVER WILL. easy to say but my days are never ending trust not a soul anilate the masses on earth from simply being challenged or perhaps disrespect. when i say masses ive faught in wars with 1 million hells angels 1 million church of satan for the simplest things such as banning me for not knowing the shift key. gets me every time. bots on the internet are weird that way they come and go from message board to message board they notice basically and respond TO GRAMMER. well ive always had poor grammer. im currently at war with church of satan going on know for a month visted their few days ago they wont give up they would rather hand out meds. so no biggie one day they will decide enough is enough. 4 years ago i traveled to yahoo cos strong hold and they have a famous saying ya piss in someones back yard i will utterly destroy you and THAT I DID.

some witches in this world have to much power to suggest perhaps to fill forbidden feeding grounds with social behavior tin foil hats accualated from the witchcraft realm i believe this is true. upon their load cry that they progress individual witches more then then their bargaining chips. myself id like to challenge that i believe their wrong. im also religious as well as satanic right left path. i believe my abilities are limited due to witch leaders bargaining chips thus im suggesting witchcraft realm has no value has no substance basically the bargaing chips run dry. would love to hear your opinion because i cant help these leaders from being intimidated to make wrong choice on individual witches behalf like me id sooner anilate them and intimidating people PEACE
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Return to “Beginners Info”