Hi!

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

notfree25
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hi!

Post by notfree25 »

Hi.. bare with me.

um, so im not much of a magician or physic. I have an interest in the mystics and experimented around with a some IMO "safer" stuff like tarot, opening chakras (is that occult?), simple spells and such.
I had a little success with each one but never gotten too deep into them.
I feel like i dont have much talent but I dint exactly give up, more like moved on.
I have a skeptical side of me or maybe its the "psychic sensor".
Plus, im kinda concerned about the consequences and karma it give off.
I dont want to have anything lay claim to my soul or start getting haunted and such. >_<

I recently taken an interest in runes, but while looking around for a good beginner source i came upon an ebook about sigil. Practical Sigil Magic -Frater. Its somewhere around here.
I havnt finish the book but I been reading around the forum and internet and it seems sigil have a way of backfiring.

If i cast a sigil saying "Its My Will To Grow an Inch Taller" will i end up with a broken leg and a cast that make me an inch taller?
I guess what im asking is, does whatever govern sigila have a "cheeky" sense of humor?

Oh, i felt this belonged here more that chaos section. I hope its ok. And i "moved on" from runes =P. Re-exploring chakras.

Return to “Beginners Info”