Can magic help me achieve world domination?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Alpha Omega
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Alpha Omega »

Hello, I'm interested in the occult for the same reason that I'm interested in science and technology: because I want to acquire unlimited power. Like Dr. Doom, I am willing to use both science and sorcery to achieve my goals, though I admit that I'm rather skeptical of the value of the black arts. I am fascinated by the subject though, because it seems to deal with power on an entirely different level than the rationalists, and I have a sense that there is something valuable to be learned here. So my beginner's question is: which areas of the occult would be most useful for someone like me who is attempting to become all-powerful? Thank you.

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Metaller »

it won't work because your doing would affect my life and you would be burned in hellfire by my most powerful offensive/defensive spell.

ok aniway, I can't suggest you any type of magic because one is more aligned to one type more than another, you should try basic texts like the ones you'll surely find in occultunderground.com then simply try out what seems more suitable to you and empower yourself, just pay attention not to disturb my work if you acheive your goal, the last one that tryed interfering with me while I was practicing my innocuous alteration spells acheived only a total loss of his capability to enter gnosis.
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

alex nero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by alex nero »

Yes,everyone interested in magic is interested in power,or at least some control over events in their lives.Magic can help a person achieve power, but as far as world domination goes,there are a myriad of other factors involved.I get the sense you want something for nothing,and magic doesn't work that way.It's about give/take...push/pull...send/receive...sacrifice/reward...loyalty/blessings.One must also recognize one's limits,a difficult thing to do.Keep aspiring,keep dreaming,but mostly keep studying/learning and worshipping.Yes,worshipping.Like I said,nothing's free.Give homage to none and get help from none!

bloodhoundHermetic
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bloodhoundHermetic »

Alex,whats it with the inverted pentagram.

I am a little confused here::kaballah invokes the god name and uses the pentagram as the symbol of truth and protection of Yahweh

You use the inverse,signifying Yahwehs opposite.

Would both these paths help you achieve your goal,(whatever that is)?

If so, why choose the negative?....newbie here

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Metaller »

the simplest explenation of the use of an inversed pentagram with (as you can see) a reversed cross in it's middle is just the fact that christian and kabbalistic belief is a sort of magic where you ask "God" a favour and he grants it to you if he wants, it's inverse meaning is a calling to Satan where you invoke him and do a pact with him... a pact he won't refuse to grant so this makes it a better and more immediate type of magic. I'm no christian so I don't use that symbol for neither kabbalistic nor satanic purpose but in it's pagan meaning, the symbol of Venus, pure protection and clensing.
and please don't write god's proper name, it's not my case but a jew could be offended in hearing or reading his lord's true name, and I don't think you want to offend anyone.

bloodhoundHermetic
Forum Member
Forum Member

I see that you acknowledge Adonai as God, and because Satan grants you wishes almost immediately you have chosen that path,am I right here?.If so, would that mean damnation for you and your ready to pay the price?or you believe something like what Franz Bardons theory - life is a constant evolution towards the creator and you rise up through different planes(according to your morality and karma) to reach god,and all beings eventually reach that goal albeit there is difference at the pace at which each man reaches the godhead.What books do you read?and do you do invocations?.

bloodhoundHermetic
Forum Member
Forum Member

I,l be running with you.Dont worry ;)

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Metaller »

nope... you're wrong! Adonai is not my god, he's my bitch (just joking). I don't believe in damnation or creators, I believe in chaos and that the world is created by a huge chain of lucky and random events! after you die, in my conception your "soul" or whatever you call it is going to detach from your flesh like in astral travelling, the difference is that there is no turning back and often you are confined in the upper levels of the plane so you can't interact with the phisical plane creating the "ghosts" or other sorts of things that creeps people out.

and I never said I used the pentalce in the inversed method trying to acheive immediate advantage, I've got better methods for that.!

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Venefica »

You have theory and a practice here, in theory yes I believe magick can do about anything, however in practice it is the same as why it is hard to use magick to win the lottery, there are so many pepole who want that big win, and their prayers, wishes and dreams are a kind of magick that go against yours, not to mention the other occultists who also do magick to win. It would be the same with world domination, I certainly do not want you to lord over me, and I imagine most pepole feel the same way, our wishes, desires, our magick interferes with yours making it very hard to use magick to get world domination, even if you could get good enough with it to really do some impressive things.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

bloodhoundHermetic
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dont you think that would be based of how you practice it?not everyone is Lionel messi,yet lots of people aspire to be a good player, just to make it simple.Do you see numerology or destiny playing a part in all this?

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Venefica »

I do not believe in a set destiny, I think there are factors that influence us, numerology, astrology, Feng Shui, however in the end we have free will and so do the pepole around us. Now off course the skill of the practitioner play in which is why I say it is possible, in theory, just not very likely in practice. Now you will have to forgive my lack of knowledge in sport, I have no idea who Lionel Messi is or what sport he play, but let us take a soccer player, you can be the best soccer player in the world but with there stands 10 000 completely unstrained pepole in front of that goal trying to preventing you from getting the ball in then you will have a hard time doing it.

The only way I see magick being used realistically to attain world domination is if you subtle manipulated pepole, giving pepole what they wanted so that there would be no motivation to resist you, but even then you would have other occultists who often are a little more aware of such motivations then others to contend with. Off course skill and talent play a big role, but let me ask you this, even if you where the most talented magick user in the world, would you be more talented then all the rest of us combined?
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

bloodhoundHermetic
Forum Member
Forum Member

Venefica ;-),I am a novice, and as you very correctly put across its looks rosy in theory but almost impossible in practice.I have gone through many grimoires,and have not been able to complete the very first exercises mentioned in it,to perfection.I take it slow and just cause I aint picking it up as fast as the others seemingly do,I have come to conclude albeit irrationally that most so called witches and warlocks of commercialized western occultism are dreamers, wannabes and delude themselves.I also do feel, one has to be either exceptionally compassionate,loving and humane or in its reverse notably evil and destructive and both with the intents to match,with a thorough understanding of the arts of divination,enabling the practitioner to see the whole picture and universal truths,meaning there is no such middle path.And so I feel, the whole notion of many such practitioners against a true Warlock who has seen and done many things and also was chosen by the heavens to play his/her role in the cycle life; may be a little imaginative, :P .Dont want to sound condescending,your thoughts ?

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Venefica »

Ah perfection, I think many have lost their way in an endless hunt for perfection. All you can really do is look for betterment, doing the exercises and doing the best you can manage and then hope to do it better next time, there is no improvement in perfection, it is a static state, betterment however is fluid. Also do not be concerned with how quickly or not others pick something up, the road is different for everyone, and perhaps you are picking it up quicker than you realize. Also do not be so quick to assume others are lying or are wannabes either, and as for being dreamers, are not all occultists dreamers?

Why do you think there is no middle path? In my experience there are few pepole who are all good, and few that that what you would call all evil, however there is allot that fall in between, why do you think this would be different when it comes to magick? Why do you think morality play any part in whatever or not one become a skilled occultist?

I think that very few if any is chosen by any form of Divine being, and that if one is then one still have to play on the same field as anyone else, I also think that the belief that one is in some way chosen or special is a good way to get the needed self confident to get good at magick, however to by that arrogantly assume everyone else is beneath you that might lead to some nasty surprises. Everyone is true magicians in a sense, our thoughts, feelings, homes and dreams are all magick, and while a mere dreamer might be nothing next to an accomplished mage, a million such dreamers is something else. Also always remember the old saying, it do not matter how good you get, there is always someone out there who is better.

bloodhoundHermetic
Forum Member
Forum Member

I was not saying,"I am the chosen one" and all other mages are dullards,I already told you that I am a novice(inconsequential) and will continue to be for some time :rolleyes: ,however I do think that mastery over the art can be achieved by people who have "powerful intent", intent with a big "I" and such force can only be taken from an inherently extremely kind,good person or someone with an equal negativity,it aint the question about morality in the terms of religion but about Good and Bad.I am sure anyone can practice the art,but can touch on it only superficially and can satisfy his/her curiosity Or like most people do,immerse themselves in rituals and would like the tag "MAGUS", for since the topic is world domination,we would be talking about a warlock who changes the world drastically,for good or bad,and this being given to him/her by a higher being(whom people call God),predestined as universal truth so that the circle of life moves on.

Anyways, what type of Magick do you follow?

zamiel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by zamiel »

All that would be gained from world domination would be your own destruction. There would be too many against you, and you would need to be greater than any magikian or group or church of magikians than has ever existed. The only way you could do this would be to achieve physical and magikal immortality. You would have to become as a god, and apotheosis is not for the weak of heart. Unless you were to do that you stand no chance in achieving such a foolish goal, and at that point you would realize just how useless owning the world would be. There will always be someone better and more powerful than you, and they will crush you once they learn of your ambitions for good or ill. The only world you should seek to conquer is the one between your ears; then and only then will you understand the magnitude of true power.
To conquer death is not the goal; yet he who conquers all fear achieves true immortality.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

This is something I definitely wish to chime in on.Many before you have sought this goal and all have failed yet some got fairly close.Both science and technology have already been employed in such attempts and ended in failure.Confronting a world with power and trying to subjugate it with force even should you possess enough power to do so will end in failure.The world will resist you to the bitter end , fear will not break the human spirit as you may hope it would.In the end the world would rather die than fall into servitude.The harder you push the more desperate and hostile it will react.Even if you succeeded you would have no world left to rule.

That brings us to the next pointer.Power is not the key to control.Manipulation , deception , diplomacy , scapegoats , leverage and stealth are the keys to domination.You do not want to be noticed in your quest.You start by remaining anonymous , gathering allies and manipulating events in your favor.You work through others forming alliances and when the time comes using others properly as scapegoats to further your goals.In the process you should employ various methods of deception and diplomacy to acquire important resources to effectively increase your influence.Ultimately what's important in your endeavors is not your might but your mind.Put a frog in hot water and it shall jump out , put it in cool water and slowly heat it till it cooks it will not notice.

I digress , unfortunately for you to accomplish the proper method you would need to live a very long time.In the end I doubt you could find a way to survive long enough.Besides even if you succeeded it would be rather short lived considering you'd be giving me the opportunity to simply stab you in the back and steal all that you endeavored for.On that note I find it honestly surprising and a little sad how often a simple stab in the back works as effectively as it does.

Now moving past your desires and goals I wish to chime in on something raised by another in this thread.Perfection is death.Once you achieve perfection everything is over for you.Should you become "perfect" you cease to evolve and when you do that someone will surpass your perfection.I despise the term perfection.No matter how well you do something it can still be done better and be improved upon.Even if you had a cannon that could vaporize a planet in a single blast it would not be a "perfect" weapon.Someone else would build one that can vaporize a galaxy.Even that is not perfect , someone else will outdo him and make one that can destroy the universe only to be surpassed by someone with one that can destroy two universes.I know I'm greatly exaggerating the proportions of the situation but I'm doing so to clearly accent my point.

Now I would like to weigh my opinion in on the matter of potential.Equality and fate are both false ideals and tend to twist people's views to one extreme or the other.There is no equality , no being has the same potential , skills or power.The concept of individuality stands in direct defiance to the notion of equality.People are better than each other , even in terms of potential.Were the concept true then victory over another would be far more difficult than it really is.Now to address the other.Fate is a misinterpretation of the inequality of the universe.There is not path you were meant to follow nor is all your existence preordained by others.Fate as a notion came to be from the manipulation of higher beings.Those who had power sought to use that influence over others.This caused many distorted and misconstrued ideas of fate and destiny fueled by feelings of insignificance and servitude.Those with power may influence your life and try to force you to walk the path they want you to but that is in no way fate.Just because someone else makes a move for you do not assume that they are playing for you.Your view of destiny is merely the perceived reaction to a higher being trying to force you obey his will.You have the freedom to do what you want , take any path you want and forge your own fate.Even if you're held at gunpoint and demanded to obey you still have a choice.Everybody has a different set of options available even when faced with the same decisions but everyone still has their own choice , the right to decide for themselves.
Concealed in darkness my secrets hide, chase my shadows and peer inside, a magic door for the bold, between lines lay the key of gold.

A dark invitation~

Christeos dosig

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Those who make silent evolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

It is not that one should force others to do what they want , one should force others to want what they do.

Just thought I'd accent the basis of my suggestion in a more readily quotable form.
Concealed in darkness my secrets hide, chase my shadows and peer inside, a magic door for the bold, between lines lay the key of gold.

A dark invitation~

Christeos dosig

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Many of those who seek world conquest was denied self rule. If one can't govern themselves they seek to rise to the top to free themselves. Oppression begets greater oppression. Freedom, liberty, and sovereignty is the precursor destructor of any infant tyrant.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

I'm well aware he cannot do it I simply felt it appropriate to share my knowledge of the subject seeing as he was basically asking for pointers.I felt I should at least elaborate a little.When one wishes to control others it is far more effective to wage war psychologically than physically.

A dark invitation~

Christeos dosig

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Belial wrote:I'm well aware he cannot do it I simply felt it appropriate to share my knowledge of the subject seeing as he was basically asking for pointers.I felt I should at least elaborate a little.When one wishes to control others it is far more effective to wage war psychologically than physically.
Oh I wasn't responding to you, just spouting out cryptic nonsense because I sometimes do not nearly do it enough. I should have put on my hat, tilt my head back, standing in an awkward position, stick out my hands unevenly while dingling my fingers , and demand you call me Capt. Jack---Er Stukov.

If you hadn't responded I was actually going to quote myself and respond with: "A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

Indeed

-insert clever response here-

A dark invitation~

Christeos dosig

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Alpha Omega wrote:my beginner's question is: which areas of the occult would be most useful for someone like me who is attempting to become all-powerful? Thank you.
Willpower and dominance of the self,autosuggestion ,glamoury and various other tricks of the trade.

You cannot be a master of others,without first mastering yourself.

My witty riposte: Fake it till you make it. ;)
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Nahemah wrote:
Alpha Omega wrote:my beginner's question is: which areas of the occult would be most useful for someone like me who is attempting to become all-powerful? Thank you.
Willpower and dominance of the self,autosuggestion ,glamoury and various other tricks of the trade.

You cannot be a master of others,without first mastering yourself.

My witty riposte: Fake it till you make it. ;)
Hell yeah, btw, soberer, is much better than sober.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

He who laughs last is a bit slow.

A dark invitation~

Christeos dosig

Return to “Beginners Info”