Are these servitors?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Are these servitors?

Post by akimbomoss »

My main history of the occult so far (a bit long)

In 2001-ish (after the peak of a major depression) I was reading Carlos Castaneda's book The Art of Dreaming and in the middle of the day I took a nap. For some reason in the middle of dozing off some part of me decided to lucid dream by finding my hands. I did not conciously want to do lucid dream. Anyway I ended up in this small electronic component store. Then I looked at a clock too long and started losing dreaming attention so I brang it back again in a room with a table.

Anyway this white squirrel with a black dot hovering over the side of it came from the left of my vision and bit my right hand. I was freaked out and banged my hand against the table twice to dislodge it and woke up. I would find out later by continuing to read the book that this was a scout. Afterwards I felt anxiety for 2 days. I was happy about what I had accomplished but I was afraid my energy was leaking out my navel so I put a belt on so it would cover it. The thing that worried me the most is why did the scout come to me on the first try when I hadn't even read what a scout was yet? Why did I lucid dream against my will (or with my will?) when I was afraid of the beings I was reading about in the Art of Dreaming? I thought to myself I must not lucid dream anymore until I become more advanced.

A few days later I did the leaping and englufing movement on an object in the house because... actually I don't know why. I just felt like re-enacting that motion to grab an ally (servitor?). It was a heat dish that looks like a spider.

Fast forward to 2009-ish and I buy the book Psychic Shield by Caitlin Matthews. I had already read Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon a few years before. He warned about going ahead and doing things you arn't ready for. But Caitlin said to get the advocate pretty early in the book and doesn't say anything bad about them. Just ask them if they are my advocate and if they say yes then get their name.

So I get 3 advocates (servitors?) and put them in charge of different parts of me like the book says. Keep in mind that I had forgotten about what I did in 2001. I get a male white unicorn, a female pink spiderdemon and a female brown rodent (muskrat / squirrel).

Now these days I seem to be trying to reconnect with them after a hiatus. It seemed to be happening because I'm trying to find my true will. It was triggered by these sex androids. Back in 2009 I asked my white unicorn to help me with women and it sent me an image of a sailor. But the sailor had a tank on his back like a sleeping bag... but sailors don't have sleeping bags usually they are on a ship. Then I started thinking it was a tank of some kind. But now I'm thinking it was a battery pack to symbolize an android.

Also I wanted to find out if the 3 of them were connected so during meditation I queried them. The unicorn wanted to get away with the others on his back so I had to hold his neck. I noticed a certain tension between the unicorn and the squirrel and when I pressure them they will sometimes fight and I have to break it up. When I asked to reveal the mystery they had sex in front of me and said they were "married". I think the unicorn was afraid to tell me but the squirrel wanted to spill the beans. If this was true it would explain why that squirrel in my dream many years ago had a dot in front of it. The squrrel is the scout of the unicorn.

I queried the pink spiderdemon but she seems to be independant and I got her when I pounced on that spider looking object in the house I think.

I do not fear them but I think they are trying to get me to go into programming androids / artificial intelligence which may be my true will. I have devised a plan for that...

What I want to know is... what are these beings? Are they made of my own energy? What is the difference between beings of my own energy and the others? Are they elementals or servitors or something else? Are they all the same or different? Is there any significance to the way events unfolded and getting double beings on the first try of lucid dreaming?

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Are these servitors?

Post by akimbomoss »

I think something has gone wrong. Now there was a rabbit following me around in the "otherworld". I made a welcome desk like Stukov said. He said his name was Coos Gardner and he was the scout. [crazy] So the other 3 are not from that dream they say now. I tried to fill in the blanks too much. [crazy]

Is it because I am not "blanking out" like Stukov does? I am trying to "blank out" 3 times a day now to try to control the fill in the blanks problem. I think this means you think about nothing. I find it the hardest kind. [crazy]

Seriously is this making sense to anyone? Somebody make a comment. Anything! Tell me I've gone mad. I have to change myself into a pearl in order to sink in the water to access the sunken temple of life. I keep floating on the water. [zomg]

Maybe I should stick with Initiation to Hermetics? I have the book but just getting past the "meditate for life" part was too hard. Maybe I've grown now as that was years back.

dodaive
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by dodaive »

I know we are reading different books, so i don't want to give you the wrong advice. The book i'm reading, would call the squarral or rabbit a Daimon, or a messenger of a Daimon. It would suggest that you follow the rabbit or squarrel. The Daimon will usually lead you to a completely different scenery that will evoke some strange reaction from you. Its usually situation doesn't make sense, and requires you to fix it somehow. In the dreamscape there is usually an obvious visual barrier such as a wall or fence, but sometimes it isn't so obvious, like existing under a surface of water, being inside of a box. Hope this was of some help.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

dodaive wrote:I know we are reading different books, so i don't want to give you the wrong advice. The book i'm reading, would call the squarral or rabbit a Daimon, or a messenger of a Daimon. It would suggest that you follow the rabbit or squarrel. The Daimon will usually lead you to a completely different scenery that will evoke some strange reaction from you. Its usually situation doesn't make sense, and requires you to fix it somehow. In the dreamscape there is usually an obvious visual barrier such as a wall or fence, but sometimes it isn't so obvious, like existing under a surface of water, being inside of a box. Hope this was of some help.
Thank you for responding!

I guess I am trying to reconcile different systems of magick but it doesn't always work. I kissed the rabbit and I told it "thank you but I don't think I am advanced enough. Maybe later on some day we can be together.". Then it went up in the sky.

I'm afraid that if I follow the demon I'll start astral projecting. One problem I have is I live with my parents and I'm afraid they might come in my room and touch me killing me by accident. I have trained them now to only open my door if it's an emergency but if I don't talk they might come in. Maybe I could get one of my advocates to enter my body while I'm away but that sounds advanced... or I could just tell them I'm astral projecting and if they kill me it's their problem.

This sunken temple of life is actually the place I'm supposed to go to recharge myself from the energy of the universe. It wasn't always sunken. I made it sunken because it didn't feel right outside the water. But then when I tried to go to it I am very boyant and can not go underwater. I also noticed this happens when I first enter the "otherworld" where I talk to my "advocates". I seem to go up and down like a jackhammer and have to stabilize myself. Now I just run to a meeting spot in the middle of a field and sit down.

The way I got into the temple of life was to change myself into a pearl, fall to the sea bottom and roll my way in. [zomg]

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

I think you're being a little paranoid about death during astral projection.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Ok thanks Belial I'll take your work for it.

So I contacted the demon. The whole thing lasted 80 minutes. At first the rabbit had me practice in the sunken temple after some difficulty sinking in the water as usual. He had me follow him as a pearl so I can learn to navigate that way. Imagine being stuck in the fetal position in a sphere but having to roll around like a hamster ball. Right side up then upside down as I roll, it's very disorienting. They said I would need to do this until I get used to being in their realm.

Anyways he leads me through some triangular tunnels to a large underwater chamber (everything takes place underwater). Then he tells me to wait there. But I don't wait too long and I decide to explore a side door. In it is an orange room with lots of books and a fireplace. Then the demon is rendered. He is sitting in a chair and looks like a giant old fox. He gave me 2 pieces of advice. One is to cover myself in latex to help with the meditation (just blanking out took me 30 minutes as my life kept flashing before me, technically we have been waiting 10 years to meet each other). The other was that he had many ancient books in his library to help me with my pursuits in knowledge. As an aside he highlighted books on his shelf that he had written himself. He told me that millions of years ago nano (microscopic) robots had a major presence on the earth. OOOOOOOOO - KAAY right? He had a lot of fun throwing me about the room and watching me roll around like a marble. Also when I asked what I could do for him he held me in the air with his fingers and kept blowing on me. Like I was a flame he was trying to blow out.

At another point he took me into the main chamber. I gathered that he was a fire elemental and that's why he liked that amber cave with the hot fire. I asked him what is he doing underwater then? He said something about opposites and marriage.

I feel very optimistic about this demon.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

I would say that millions of years ago on Earth there was advanced technology here, I wouldn't scoff at the idea of nano-bots of some type being among them. There is plenty of archeological evidence that shows this, some in South America, some in the Middle East, some in India. The idea isn't new.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

You just earned a thousand points in my book Bomos!

Anyway Stukov is right , and so is the fox.There was some really impressive technology and everything was awesome.Unfortunately one day an extremely powerful and crazy demon lord that was completely off the scales of awesome levels started a campaign to conquer the rest of the world and did a very awesome job.His side developed an incredibly powerful weapon of mass destruction and used it as a threat to control his enemies.Sadly right before he dominated the world the remaining rebel factions led a bold and desperate suicidal counter attack and managed to get to and use that advanced weapon of mass destruction to pretty much annihilate both sides ten times over.That awesome and evil mastermind naturally survived out of sheer awesomeness but was in a bad mood because centuries of his hard work just got obliterated right before his eyes so he yelled a lot of nasty stuff for a bit and decided to go home.

Well that's the awesome abridged exceedingly biased edition.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Belial wrote:You just earned a thousand points in my book Bomos!
Should I bother pointing out that Bomos is a complete synchronicity that I was unaware of?? Akimbomoss is an partial anagram of various important things to me.

Bomos means altar and I do have one:
http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/LX/Bomos.html

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Also note in the news the mexican nanotechnology scientists being targeted probably by some wingnut. He claims that the world will turn into grey goo if we succeed in making nanites.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

Good then I don't need to point out the significance of fire here!

Anyway nanotechnology would not reduce the world to gray goo.

Now that aside you earn so many bonus points for a good reason.Your story here holds hilariously deep significance to me.Every piece of it is an allusion to the things he's going to tell you about in the future.How you entered and where you went , all of it is of significance!Want to have a few kicks?Mention me next time you talk with that fox!Do it!

I'm normally a lot more composed but I can't help myself after seeing your more recent posts!You really made my day here!

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

The nano-bot grey-goo reminds me of a recent Futurama episode where the professor developed a machine that copies something and gives two smaller duplicates (which he used to produce old clothing that would fit his small body)...well anyways he asks Bender to go and fold the two sweaters for him..but better is rather lazy and the idea of doing TWO WHOLE THINGS is just too much for him and he places the machine inside him, copies himself and two smaller versions of himself pop out which he has fold towels for him. They are exactly like him...just as lazy. And while Bender tells them to do something...they get lazy and copy themselves...and those copy themselves...so on and so forth, each being smaller than the last.

Eventually this leads to the mini-Benders (basically nano-bot size now) taking over the worlds booze supply (robots run on booze)...then after that runs out, the water supply because the atom-sized Benders rearrange the molecular make up of all the water on Earth into alcohol (and everyone gets wasted). In the end of the episode a emo-giant comes to Earth to apologize for his anger issues, but is insulted again and loses his cool smashing and attacking everyone (Godzilla style) and everything.

Bender is tasked with being the only sober one able to handle the issue and while he scoffs at the idea having to do ONE WHOLE THING...so he tries to convince his nano-versions to help out, except they are lazy, but he convinces them if they all work together they would only have to do like 1 quintillionth of the work...so they spluge out of the ground in this grey looking goo, surround bender and turn into a giant Bender version (main bender in control) and fight the giant (and defeat him).

Very synchronicitic to your story actually.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

Stukov.Adgt cors odo miketh zacar unal hami?Noncf omax ananael.Affa adna I mirc amma ollog.Ollog hoxmarch laiad.

Alright other than that note to Stukov.Make sure you mention me to that fox next time Bomos.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Belial wrote: Make sure you mention me to that fox next time Bomos.
What happened to the people of the flywheel city?

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

The name's a metaphor in human terminology.It was the technological epicenter of an old empire but when war loomed on the horizon the city overstressed it's own resources and fell into decline.Shortly after that it literally fell into something more directly hazardous.

Ask the fox about Malonia.Also if you want part of an inside joke ask him if he would like a potato.Well send my regards.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Belial wrote:The name's a metaphor in human terminology.It was the technological epicenter of an old empire but when war loomed on the horizon the city overstressed it's own resources and fell into decline.Shortly after that it literally fell into something more directly hazardous.

Ask the fox about Malonia.Also if you want part of an inside joke ask him if he would like a potato.Well send my regards.
Okay smarty pants then explain why you were at the city as a shiny green beatle? Oh and if I ask the fox about Malonia am I going to be blasted into the abyss and have to fight my way back into gnosis by roasting myself in a fire again? I never experienced anything like that in my life. Jesus Harry Potter Christ you could have warned me.

Oh and one more thing. For confirmation bias what was one of the big monsters? You know the one that likes to "crawl" down buildings?

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

Haven't you heard , that's the latest trend!I heard Beatles were popular!The city in question was not exactly destroyed but look at where the thing landed!I assure you though I was doing nothing good.Next time I will be sure to do something far creepier.Regardless my business with said fox is confidential.Unless he gives you a loan then we can talk about it.Also don't try to catch us during any business meetings.

True but I can't give away the punchline to a joke I'm in the middle of telling.Guess you didn't quite get the significance of fire I mentioned.Well here's a toast to you!

Well that depends.You referring to the weird one eyed stringy spider like looking one , the fat worm like pig one , the hairy bear like one with small wings or the land fish thing with horns?Also don't expect me to fall for that one.Tis a musing.Gura buy you a rainbow?

Tell Raagna I said it's going to be two more weeks.Then promptly duck.He has a left sided tendency so dodging the other way is advised.Unless of course I'm just trying to get you to jump right into it.Now joking aside if you're going to be making frequent visits I may just have to "drag" you into the delivery business.

Tell the fox I said - Zacar unal ialprg.

Anyway it's usually fairly safe to ask about Malonia.Don't ask if he is smiling!

Also hope you're not put off by my cryptic mortgages.If you're gonna eat your words you should play with your food.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Belial wrote:Haven't you heard , that's the latest trend!I heard Beatles were popular!The city in question was not exactly destroyed but look at where the thing landed!I assure you though I was doing nothing good.Next time I will be sure to do something far creepier.Regardless my business with said fox is confidential.Unless he gives you a loan then we can talk about it.Also don't try to catch us during any business meetings.

True but I can't give away the punchline to a joke I'm in the middle of telling.Guess you didn't quite get the significance of fire I mentioned.Well here's a toast to you!

Well that depends.You referring to the weird one eyed stringy spider like looking one , the fat worm like pig one , the hairy bear like one with small wings or the land fish thing with horns?Also don't expect me to fall for that one.Tis a musing.Gura buy you a rainbow?

Tell Raagna I said it's going to be two more weeks.Then promptly duck.He has a left sided tendency so dodging the other way is advised.Unless of course I'm just trying to get you to jump right into it.Now joking aside if you're going to be making frequent visits I may just have to "drag" you into the delivery business.

Tell the fox I said - Zacar unal ialprg.

Anyway it's usually fairly safe to ask about Malonia.Don't ask if he is smiling!

Also hope you're not put off by my cryptic mortgages.If you're gonna eat your words you should play with your food.
Well Belial that's one hell of a rabbit you pulled out of your (my?) hat. I tip my hat off to you and take a bow. Respect. Perhaps we'll meet on the other side one day. For now I have some BLUE VORTEX in the material world to take care of. [greensmile]

...and for the observers of this thread it was the slug pig... Belial already knows he's just playing around. [devil]

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Belial wrote: True but I can't give away the punchline to a joke I'm in the middle of telling.Guess you didn't quite get the significance of fire I mentioned.Well here's a toast to you!
I was shaving my beard off and figured it out. I just got the joke. It's not so much as funny as it is profound in the biggest sense of the word. Too bad I can't talk about it [lookleft]

But I guess this is normal when BELIAL ASTRAL CROWBARS YOUR THIRD EYE OPEN. [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Belial wrote:Stukov.Adgt cors odo miketh zacar unal hami?Noncf omax ananael.Affa adna I mirc amma ollog.Ollog hoxmarch laiad.
Li bliar ol ananael noan napea bagle li vrelp.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

Stukov.Noncf omax unal ollog trian toloch.Par praf coraxo.Unal ollog quasb salman.Noncf odo oi emetgis.Noncf omax oi.

I got the crowbar twenty percent off during a blue light spacial.Careful though I may just take you up on the offer.
[wink]

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Zir Kronos, zir zilodarp, zir drilpa quasb; crib chiso ares cacrg soverign lap tol.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

Noncf bahal lap unal londoh loncho.Micma nomag oi patralx insi oi ipam bagle olleg.Hoxmarch praf par.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Fault lies on the shoulder of a King; His power to twist the truth and label One a Rebel. For One, once fighting for the Glory and Righteousness of the Kingdom...falls left to only be known as, the Adversary.

Belial
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Belial »

I prefer the previous method we were using to communicate.

Return to “Beginners Info”