Invoking Bael

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Invoking Bael

Post by szone »

Is invoking Bael safe? I am considering learning the secret of invisibility from this entity. I found a blog explaining the method of invoking Bael here:
http://suntemanimale.blogspot.com/2010/ ... demon.html
Is this method correct? Plz let me know.

Taiyounoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Invoking Bael

Post by Taiyounoryu »

Yea, I suppose this could work. Before you do it can I ask what your experience in the occult is? Summoning demons if your inexperienced can produce BAD results. I've sadly done it myself.

Also if I might add, invoking a spirit can end badly.. Are you really sure you want to invoke a much more powerful demon?

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

I'm not too experienced in this. They say Yashaya is a benevolent spirit who can help you achieve invisibility. Is that true? If yes, how can I invoke Yashaya?

Taiyounoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Taiyounoryu »

If your not experienced in it I really would avoid it. I can't describe how horrible things can get if you dont know what your doing. Can kind of fuck you up mentally.

I can't say I've ever heard of Yashaya, I tend to stick to studies on psychic vampirism so as far as invoking goes I'm somewhat in the dark. Maybe another member knows? Many of the people here seem pretty knowledgeable.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Are you sweet and patient? What does invisibility mean? Does it mean what you think it means? I was invisible once but people could still see me most of the time (major depression). Could get run over by a car if you arn't careful with that.

Tell you what. If you want I'll talk to Bael. I'll even send him over. One little condition: you'll die. But it won't be that bad. Hell I'm HEAD and I'm JUST FINE.

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dRider »

Lol, help him out, Bomoss. Everybody should try dying at least once in their lives.

szone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by szone »

akimbomoss wrote:Are you sweet and patient? What does invisibility mean? Does it mean what you think it means? I was invisible once but people could still see me most of the time (major depression). Could get run over by a car if you arn't careful with that.

Tell you what. If you want I'll talk to Bael. I'll even send him over. One little condition: you'll die. But it won't be that bad. Hell I'm HEAD and I'm JUST FINE.
You mean, spirit Bael is unfriendly/fierce/harmful? I read somewhere that he is just mischievous, but not really harmful.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

szone wrote:
akimbomoss wrote:Are you sweet and patient? What does invisibility mean? Does it mean what you think it means? I was invisible once but people could still see me most of the time (major depression). Could get run over by a car if you arn't careful with that.

You mean, spirit Bael is unfriendly/fierce/harmful? I read somewhere that he is just mischievous, but not really harmful.
Whatever gave you the impression that Bael or death was unfriendly? Christianity? Watch your interpretation of the word death.

Taiyounoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Taiyounoryu »

I love how Akimbo speaks so cryptically lol. Demons in themselves aren't necessarily bad, but calling upon them can have bad consequences.
(As much as I hate to say it, may also be a bad idea to listen to Akimbo, that person doesn't really seem all there. No disrespect.)
I'm not saying by invoking this entity your going to die, but bad things can happen. If you really feel like you have to do it, no one would prevent you from doing it. But I think most members here would advise against invoking of any sort unless your experienced.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Theres nothing wrong with invoking demons, but you just have to have a good reason for doing so and something good to give in return. If you dont have a good enough reason then you will piss them off. If they dont get anything out of it then they either wont come or they will blow your head off. Just calling a demon to come and do something you could have done yourself is like calling the police to come open a jar of jam for you - they wont be very happy and youll probably end up in jail as a result for wasting their time.

Best thing to do when deciding if you need demonic help is therefore to think to yourself 'can I do this myself? Would I be annoyed if someone asked me to do this for them?' If the answer to either question is yes then dont try to summon a demon and instead get off your lazy arse and do it the mundane way. Oh, and for the record - you cant learn invisibility from just any demon, you need to learn it from demons who can teach invisibility, someone like Hopakratis. Asking any demon to teach you something that they dont usually teach is like asking a driving instructor to teach you how to speak Welsh.

Taiyounoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Taiyounoryu »

^ I would listen to this guy. He seems to be an experienced Demonolator. I have practiced any from of spiritual satanism in quite awhile, so his opinion is probably more valuable than mine.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Taiyounoryu wrote: may also be a bad idea to listen to Akimbo
Yes! Yes! The voice of descent! Somebody finally said something! I was going crazy... do you know how long I've been waiting for this? Thank you thank you!!!

Taiyounoryu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Taiyounoryu »

Hahahaha so not the response I expected. I can't say whether or not your a little off, because I've never talked to you. But your posts seem that way.. Then again, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum has issues of their own. Lol.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Taiyounoryu wrote:Hahahaha so not the response I expected. I can't say whether or not your a little off, because I've never talked to you. But your posts seem that way.. Then again, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum has issues of their own. Lol.
Actually I was coming here to delete that post... I was afraid I was being emotionally insensitive after taking a walk. Glad you enjoyed it (heh). Anyway it's just that I'm sooo deep into magick now the it starts to make you a little mad. Mad love.

The truth is I can talk to demons like real people. If I had dispatched Bael I might have had to pay the price because I would have owned Bael a debt... he would take my energy in exchange for sending him. It's really crazy like that. Anyway I try to make people laugh. You really knew what was really going on... well... you would have to laugh at everything too. Either that or cry. Aleister Crowley wrote in his book of lies: I laugh, I cry, I laugh, then a cry... and then... I LAUGH. Or at least it went something along those lines. I actually cried 2 days ago when I thought Belial might be angry at me. Luckily Belial is an excellent fellow and everything turned out perfect. But I did experience terror. Such is the way of magick. The stakes are high. Sometimes too high. But with Lam it seems to always work out.

I can hardly believe I just posted this. I try to be as honest and open as possible about my experiences and let other people judge for themselves what's real and what isn't/

Anyways back on topic. Sorry for the high-jack.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Taiyounoryu wrote:^ I would listen to this guy. He seems to be an experienced Demonolator. I have practiced any from of spiritual satanism in quite awhile, so his opinion is probably more valuable than mine.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but Im not really an expert on anything. Im a jack-of-all-trades kind of magician, having studied loads of different paradigms and worshipped tons of different pantheons over the years, but I personally think that thats the aim of chaos magic; to become connected with multiple currents so that you can mix and match them where needed.

As for Demonolatry, Im more a Demonologist, mostly because I dont worship demons so much as just have a very healthy respect for them. Yes, Ive studied Demonolatry and I do have a matron demon, but I work with her as a guide rather than as a god form, plus I dont fit in with what constitutes a true Demonolator because I dont follow the Dukante heirachy, much preferring the Qlippothic demons from the Kaballah.

I do hope people listen to me though, but not at the expense of anyone else - we all have knowledge to share. [thumbup]

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

akimbomoss wrote: I try to be as honest and open as possible about my experiences and let other people judge for themselves what's real and what isn't/
I think thats what makes you so special. Never stop being open and honest, because when you do the world has finally won. [grin]

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Madavascus »

Taiyounoryu wrote:I love how Akimbo speaks so cryptically lol. ...
(As much as I hate to say it, may also be a bad idea to listen to Akimbo, that person doesn't really seem all there. No disrespect.)
Hahaha, I haven't been on Occult Forums in a while, but I am glad to see my fellow countryman from Montreal is carrying on with his idiosyncrasies! [smile]

As for summoning Bael, I say, go ahead. But remember that with demons (cacodaemons or eudaemons), you virtually always get more than what you bargained for... good or ill.
Incipit Chaos!

Return to “Beginners Info”