Building up energy

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

frozen0k
Forum Member
Forum Member

Building up energy

Post by frozen0k »

How can i build up energy so i can feel it all the time?
I do practice almost daily mostly yoga exercises and meditation, and during the practice i feel the energy flowing through my whole body,
but since we all live in a 'perfect' society i also have to work (luckily i do it from home lately). And since my work requires more focus on what i do, i lose the sense of energetic flow from inside, as going inside a trance and not being aware of it anymore. As well, after my work is done, there is no more desire in practicing, so would rather do anything else but practice (that's why i do it in the morning).
So, do you have any suggestion for keeping my inner energy awareness constant?
heeh, as i was writing this, a thought arise ( to do short breaks hourly, and practice during them, since i can permit the luxury. Thank you inner voice).

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Building up energy

Post by dRider »

You can build up energy in a lot of different ways, but it tends to be easier to feel the effects of not having it. Do you work out hard or soft, long or short? Exhausting yourself every time from strenuous or lengthy exercises seems to be bad for your body in the longer run. The most effective way I know to keep from spending energy is to abstain from sex and drugs. It sucks, but there it is. However, I think Tantra can [increase] your energy through sex, if done right.

Another way to save energy is by "stalking." The seer don Juan, whom Carlos Castaneda wrote about in his myriad books, explains that energy is used primarily (if not only) to perceive the world around us. If we stalk ourselves, we'll free up energy because we're not always looking at the world in the same way every day, all day long. Therefore, we wouldn't be getting into the rut of putting more and more energy into the same perception as time goes on. A cursory google search will describe stalking for you if you put don Juan or Castaneda in with it.

And these are just philosophies, really; you could find different philosophies that say different, and it wouldn't make either of us wrong. It's what you find to be true that matters.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

frozen0k,

If your already doing Yoga, try the Chakra meditations, or move onto Qi Gong.

Video of a QiGong Master:
Breathing exersizes, like reverse breathing also helped me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_breathing

I also use Opening the Lock Meditation, I find this helps feel the vibrational changes in your own self and helps with both the Chakra mediations and breathing exersizes, I use the reverse breathing for example when changing positions from up right to bowed: http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 46&t=33696
09 – The opening of the Lock

LoS
Steve

frozen0k
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by frozen0k »

@ dRider - i don't do exhausting exercises. Lengthy only in the morning, about 1-2 hours but with pauses between them, then about 5-10 minutes each hour. I will read about the 'stalking', thank you.
@ LandOfShadows : thanks, i already seen that video, but good to re-see it. I will implement various breathing exercises in my practice.

I would like to hear some of your insights, since I reached a point that if i don't feel the energy then i am as good as a robot. I also started to enjoy more the taste of the food, as previously i was just eating to eat. But as well i feel so disconnected from the outer world as there's not much i need from it, but then again i don't feel lost, i just don't think about the rest. And it seems to me that as all my past was just a dream.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

frozen0k wrote: But as well i feel so disconnected from the outer world as there's not much i need from it, but then again i don't feel lost, i just don't think about the rest. And it seems to me that as all my past was just a dream.

If the outer world has left a bad taste in your mouth it might be like medicine that you can use to stalk yourself. I know what you mean, I feel disconnected from the outer world too. But I'm not going to indulge in this much longer... because I stand to gain a lot of energy by stalking. I'm planning slowly what I'm going to do about it. I suggest you do the same. I might have to re-invent myself again.

One thing I did for example is go to a swinger's club (I was a virgin) with a friend. I wound up in a threesome with blow jobs all around with a hetrosexual couple. Needless to say this really blew my mind. I didn't have much fun at all because it was far too shocking for me but I noticed myself change, like I gained more energy. It was the biggest bit of stalking I ever did in my life... and yeah going to a swinger's club as a virgin is kind of a weird thing to do I know. Especially when you're 30 years old.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

akimbomoss,

That has to be one of the best life accounts/stories I have read on here thus far, what an interesting day that must have been...lol

frozen0k,

I have experienced lost of truma in my life, for example my Son was born asleep in 2010, I was set upon by a gang of youths and beaten to the point my face was caved in and I nearly died in 2002. I tend to place these events in my mind as things that happend to other people, almost like I watched it on TV, or read it in a book and now I have turned the page or switched the channel. I think some people myself included do this as a protection/defence method, stops a saine mind going off the rails. Sometimes reality can be too real and leave real scares if you allow it, however scares do heal, and I revisit these moments in my life when I feel strong enough and understand them as much as one can and admit they happend to me.

The Astral world, and Lucid dreams I welcome as its a further escape, and I feel gives a sense of things to come aswell as making sense of past events, like a microcosum or a singular point of understanding.

Energy building I find is best done with a clear mind, and a relaxed state, how you get there, be that via a swingers night or mediation... [yay]

There are people known as Psyh Vamps that feed off of energy, you may have one in your friends circle that may be leaching from you. You normally see these people feuling emotions, they will big you up and give compliments, play you... and then break you back down... Strange people, and they can do this to via the Net and other means.

There are also parasetic beings, that become aware of you when you start out conduct astral work, learn some banishing techinques.

Or the Ring Pass Not.

LoS
Steve

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dRider »

One thing I did for example is go to a swinger's club (I was a virgin) with a friend. I wound up in a threesome with blow jobs all around with a hetrosexual couple. Needless to say this really blew my mind. I didn't have much fun at all because it was far too shocking for me but I noticed myself change, like I gained more energy. It was the biggest bit of stalking I ever did in my life... and yeah going to a swinger's club as a virgin is kind of a weird thing to do I know. Especially when you're 30 years old.
Akimbomoss, you are the craziest stalker I've ever met. Kudos for getting through that. I went with a friend and a woman I hardly knew to a motel once, same effect on me. I didn't know some men liked being that rough and senseless/careless with women.

frozen0k
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by frozen0k »

hehe ... i had at a time thoughts about swinging, but never acted on them.

and hmmm, strange. I read Castaneda's don Juan Teachings, the part about the dreams and triggered an old memory. About 10 years ago i experienced something described in there. The dream inside dream and the scary sides of it (especially when i was sure that i was awake and yet ... was still dreaming and some nasty creature was scaring the shit out of me), that i was afraid even to go to sleep , because it happened daily for more than a month.
When that period ended, i went to the second phase, of waking in my dream and seeing my body in my bed, then venturing out on the window and experiencing all kind of things.
Only all those didn't happened because i wished them, but firstly because of my destructive behavior (little sleep, lot of alcohol for a longer period), and next because in my desperation of wanting to get rid of the scary dreams, i was doing daily exercises, especially breathing, for 2-3 hours each day.

And recently i started to intensify my exercises not because i wanted to, but because i've received some unpleasant scary visits during the night for several nights in a row, which lasted until i made a LBRP.
Guess i should be thankful to that entity for waking something dormant inside me.

So strange is life ... fortunately now at least i have a little idea about what i'm facing, but still sometimes the thought of losing identity is so deep and scary, yet, i can never go back to the former self.

Return to “Beginners Info”