Is this normal?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Krowsnose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Is this normal?

Post by Krowsnose »

Since experimenting with a bit of rituals and sigil work I've been noticing a lot of stuff going on around me. Like small orbs, small movements, the illusion of light coming from one direction, very little stuff but it's been growing in intensity as of late.

Is this common for others or a sign that you're not controlling what you're doing enough?

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Is this normal?

Post by akimbomoss »

I get small circles of light that appear a few times a week. They are subtle. For me they represent the colors of the angels I'm working with. They only appear for a split second.

Interpreting them is hard like trying to read tarot cards. It's more about emphasis but trying to hear words doesn't work well as that terrible ego has a strong influence.

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vashta »

I suspect it's probably normal, as you get deeper into occult practice, you tend to open up to things, possibilities, and start to see things you didn't before, literally and figuratively. Clairvoyance is a possibility, you could be seeing with other senses, starting to become in tune with the unseen.

Personally I'd say not to worry, although I should stress the importance of ruling out medical reasons before not worrying :P It could be worth an opticians visit, they take pictures of the inside of your eyes these days so they should spot if there's a physical problem, and at least in the UK you can get an eye test for free. Also, it might be worth speaking to your GP, but I might just be being a bit of an alarmist here - still, better safe than sorry.

My first answer is "probably clairvoyance" though :P

dRider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by dRider »

I would think that you're totally crazy, unless you're not, in which case it's normal like Vashta said. I used to see blips and for lack of a better word, "glitches" in my vision. Learned to tune them out and only see them when I wanted.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Krowsnose,

Orbs are said to reside in areas of large Electro~magnetic fields, if your doing rituals that are energy based, your own magnetic field may have risen, your 3rd eye may also becoming open.

I myself can see orbs during my synodic period.

Here is a video I made just the other day on raising Vibration Flow.
(This is just part one, I will be completing part 2 for the end of the week).

LoS
Steve

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

LandOfShadows wrote: I myself can see orbs during my synodic period.
Period relative to what might I ask?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary. ... dic+Period

"synodic period (sĭnŏd`ĭk),
in astronomy, length of time during which a body in the solar system makes one orbit of the sun relative to the earth, i.e., returns to the same elongation. Because the earth moves in its own orbit, the synodic period differs from the sidereal period, which is measured relative to the stars. The synodic period of the moon, which is called the lunar month, or lunation, is 29 1-2 days long; it is longer than the sidereal month. The moon is full when it is at opposition.
One sidereal month later it will not yet be full, since it must travel further in its orbit around the earth to reach the point of opposition, which has moved relative to the stars because of the earth's motion. Since the calendar month is not equal to the lunar month, the full moon does not occur on the same day every month. The length of time between recurrences of the full moon on the same date is 235 lunar months, or 19 years. This period, called the Metonic cycle, was discovered by the Greek astronomer Meton in 433 B.C. It is used in determining the date of Easter in the Gregorian calendar and was used in placing the intercalary month in the ancient Greek calendar. For the inferior planets the synodic period is longer than the sidereal period, but for the superior planets it is shorter."

???

The below link covers the basics in less complex terms and gives Synodic Period means for the Planets:

http://www.polaris.iastate.edu/EveningS ... 1_sub3.htm

@LandOfShadows : Uh,so is your heavenly body of the Superior or Inferior type ? [rofl] [Sorry,couldn't resist...]

Perhaps it's a terminology mix up?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Hi All,

My Synodic period is relitive to the Moon.
28 day cycle, happens 13 times per Lunar Year.
I go by my Birth Moon and use that Window, lasts for around 5 days, day 3 being its most strongest (2 days prior, days after, being fairly good times also).

I do most of my higher end ritual work during my Lunar Synodic Period, sorry just been conducting the same for so long, just forget nobody else uses my system...lol

LoS
Steve

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Lunar Sidereal & Synodic Periods:

Lunar Sidereal Period: 27.3 days
Lunar Synodic Period: 29.5 days

I think you should read and research a bit more on Synodic cycles,LandOfShadows.

We all have chronobiological cycles and I'm not challenging that you use a personal Lunar calendar,but I think you are misapplying terms here and it muddies the metaphorical waters somewhat when you do this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronobiology

@Krowsnose,I agree with Vashta.
I suspect it's probably normal, as you get deeper into occult practice, you tend to open up to things, possibilities, and start to see things you didn't before, literally and figuratively. Clairvoyance is a possibility, you could be seeing with other senses, starting to become in tune with the unseen.

Personally I'd say not to worry, although I should stress the importance of ruling out medical reasons before not worrying :P It could be worth an opticians visit, they take pictures of the inside of your eyes these days so they should spot if there's a physical problem, and at least in the UK you can get an eye test for free. Also, it might be worth speaking to your GP, but I might just be being a bit of an alarmist here - still, better safe than sorry.

My first answer is "probably clairvoyance" though :P
Your visual changes probably are because of increased perceptive awareness,but it's wise to get a check over anyway,to rule out any potential physical problems.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

LandOfShadows
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LandOfShadows »

Hi Nahemah,

Trust me... I have done extensive research, I did mention that women have a inner body clock based on the Moons movents in the video, tracked at approx 28 days.

You are right on both your statements on the count of days, however Lunar Calendar systems often work on 28 day cycles as half days are not practical to factor, there is often a day or a week of rest/reset in some lunar calendars, however I have created a calendar system I feel works in 11 year cycles, matching it to the Sun calendar is hard, but I have tried to help people track the lunar calendar, not essential, I am merely trying to show people the connection to the Moon and to help them reconnect to the illumianari path from the illuminati, that may not make much sense... Please see below.

05 - The use of the Symbols and Language
Spoiler:

Read the above to fully understand where I am coming from, sorry for not giving all my research up front in each post.

Finished rendering part 2 of the video.
LoS
Steve

Return to “Beginners Info”