A specific matter

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

A specific matter

Post by isis.auset5 »

Hello.

I'm aware I've asked a somewhat similar question before and you all pointed me towards Chaos Magick, but I want to make sure that in this specific matter you think that will be the answer.

First to contextualize a bit: I am not religious. I grew up in a Catholic family and was a practicing Catholic during my childhood but, when I started to think for myself, I decided that the Catholic God wasn't worth worshipping, so I declared myself an atheist even though the term wasn't really that accurate - I was just religion-less.

Anyway. I'm honestly not very interested in High Magick or, at least, ceremonial/ritualistic magick. I guess, for now, my interest is Low, simple magick. I'm very interested in witchcraft, but I've read that it's hard to learn if you're not naturally inclined for it (if you're not a witch, basically), and I've never had any signs suggesting that I am, in fact, a witch.

I was wondering if you could help me find/come up with a way to help my family financially. Getting money fast is not that easy, it would imply exterior changes. I read someone's case where he asked for money fast and got it, but it was his dad's inheritance. I was wondering if there was a way to 'allure' someone into buying our house.

If someone bought our house, it would basically be a huge breakthrough, because my parents would be able to pay for the house mortgage, rent a cheaper house, and improve our situation bit by bit. Selling the house would just be the start.

What can you advise me for that? Any specific spell? Chaos magick?

I've never practiced magick, anything. The most I've done is meditate.

Can you help me?

Isis

ThreeWhens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A specific matter

Post by ThreeWhens »

If your family is in dire straits financially, I wouldn't advise turning to magick as your first resort. If it works at all, it can be slow. And there's no guarantees of what you'll get. It could just help you notice a lost dollar on the sidewalk, which is almost no help at all. I find spells and magick that supposedly make a person wealthy to be highly unreliable at best, scammy at worst.

But I'll give you the information anyway: the type of magick you're talking about is called abundance magick. The Master Grimoire of Magickal Rites and Ceremonies by Nathan Elkana has a money magick ceremony in it. You don't have to buy it because it can be found online for free.

The other thing that could help you is learning telepathic influencing. This could influence potential buyers to buy your house. Have an open house and observe the visitors. Find someone who already really likes the house, and then make them like it even more. Offer them an irresistible deal and you should sell the house. But it may take some time to learn. Make sure the house looks as good and updated as possible. If it looks outdated and unclean, buyers won't be able to see its true potential. Some buyers will dislike a house just because they can't see past outdated wallpaper or furniture in it, so make sure the house's appearance is in order and that it doesn't need any repairs.

But seriously, you're much better off getting a second job, getting a higher-paying job, or selling a skill that you have. For instance, when a family member of mine needed extra money, he started a small home-based business repairing computers, ipods, anything he knows how to fix. Having a skill can earn you money more quickly and more reliably than magick can in most cases.

DawningSun777

Re: A specific matter

Post by DawningSun777 »

You need to work to make money, perhaps sell old stuff. Magick can aide you in your focus but it can't directly increase your wealth.

Return to “Beginners Info”