danger of occult

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

ausyguy1
Forum Member
Forum Member

danger of occult

Post by ausyguy1 »

I am wondering if there is a danger to ripping off (stealing) occult books and grimoired

I was talking to a couple of friends and one of them wanted a copy of the Baneful Magick but he did not have the money to buy it and was considering ripping it off of a person who owned it But my other friend said there might be some dangers to this

and I was wondering if there was any truth to this or if my friend was talking out of his ass

and if there are any books to which there is a danger of ripping off

Mavus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: danger of occult

Post by Mavus »

Foolish is as foolish does, however the 'fact' of your 'asking' tells me your out of your league...

Some have actual 'Curses' written in them, however lets get to the 'book of books' sporting such 'curses', Revelation right out of the Christian Bible and it is not the only curse in the New Testament. There are hundreds that are located in the Old Testament. Cursing is common near every world religion and practiced at least weekly across this land... and usually in the name of God or even Jesus for Christ's sake (pun intended).

There is a particularly nasty curse in the New Testament that is not satisfied with just eternal damnation in Hell, but also to give your body over to the devil to be destroyed...

I was once the 'recipient' of just such a casting of the spell by a large Four Square Pentecostal Church. I will not bother with the background story here, but I was stopped in my tracks with the beginning of a heart seizure and could 'see them then so casting or praying'. Bless their hearts. I knew how to survive the moment, however I was ever to take many precautions thereafter.

Let me get to the point of matter; if you have 'fear' you are already vulnerable, if you are seized with 'doubt' then you are a 'fool' to proceed.

Simple. Now consider this, you think your friend can command so called infernal spirits better than the guy they might think to rip off ?????

I could follow 'one to hell for such an adventure' or smile knowingly and pass the matter off...

If I were you... take this advice:

GET better friends, quick!
[evil]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Unless they are handwritten, no.

Why can't you just scan the book, copy the parts you want or see if you can find it online?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Consider the following.
If he is prepared to steal from one of his friends, what wold stop him stealing from you?

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

ausyguy1 wrote:I am wondering if there is a danger to ripping off (stealing) occult books and grimoired

I was talking to a couple of friends and one of them wanted a copy of the Baneful Magick but he did not have the money to buy it and was considering ripping it off of a person who owned it But my other friend said there might be some dangers to this

and I was wondering if there was any truth to this or if my friend was talking out of his ass

and if there are any books to which there is a danger of ripping off
Well, you mean besides the dangers of getting your ass beaten up or the legal problem of stealing? Yeah, if you all are into this matter this can get pretty ugly.

Anyway, most of those "ancient gremoires" can be found online, you only have to ripp them off from google...

Ramscha
bye bye

Mysticwizard452
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mysticwizard452 »

Stealing from a magician/occultist is always a bad idea. Even if he doesn't know who stole it he can still unleash a magical shitstorm on the thief if he is so inclined.

I am in agreement with the other posters here that it is far better (and safer) to seek out a digital rip on the web. Assuming you find it, you'll gain access to the knowledge that you seek without depriving another mage of his rightful possession.
Fate is an unworthy ruler. Unfair, Unjust, and altogether uncaring. Do not be ruled by Fate. Usurp it, conquer it, and make it your bitch. Only then can you call yourself a Master.

Eremita
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eremita »

Your friend is quite frankly a twat. You shouldn't be stealing books from other people at all, occult or otherwise.

If I caught the fucker stealing from me, I wouldn't bother trying to curse him, I'd ring the freakin' cops. :p

Solving Ennui
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Solving Ennui »

Best we pray the person you steal from is not a thelemite, he might kill you, and not with "magick". Seriously, if one of your first moves in studying magic is going to be stealing from someone who could in fact help guide you on the path... (I like to let sentences finish themselves sometimes).

wombocombo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by wombocombo »

When I can't get my hands on a copy of something(for whatever reason), I just look online for a pdf. Here's a scanned copy of the book that I found:
http://www.2shared.com/document/z7qfuMI ... tting.html

Stealing anything from anyone usually isn't a good idea.
-Alex
A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him.
The cake is a lie; your money is worthless to me.

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

Even if you are not cursed for stealing this book, there is the lingering knowledge this is stolen. If you are working darkly and/or you are a dark individual this may magnify your dark works. If you are otherwise, this may taint any works using this book. Even if it is 'only in your head'
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

ThreeWhens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ThreeWhens »

Has your friend never heard of torrents? Or is he still mentally in the 90s?

Return to “Beginners Info”