I need help in summoning a succubus

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

RyderKain
Forum Member
Forum Member

I need help in summoning a succubus

Post by RyderKain »

I have been trying to summon a succubus for 9 month's now and nothing on the internet has worked is there someone out there that can help me to summon a succubus.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I need help in summoning a succubus

Post by RoseRed »

Why? Do you like the idea of serving yourself up for lunch?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

RyderKain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RyderKain »

Yes

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

Nobody is gonna help someone serve themselves up... I wouldn't think?

Why not just summon a grizzly bear? Seems a bit more straight forward.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

If you type 'succubus' into the search above you will find all the past material on this subject on the Forum. There is a lot. I suggest you spend some time following the discussions.

RyderKain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RyderKain »

You fucken idiots have never been with a succubus so what the hell do you guys know im interested on the truth not your fears. I have read good and bad things about the succubi now I seek the truth. Anything that has to do with sex in are society is bad that is why you religious freaks will never learn anything new its your fear of the unknown. I will fined out for my self if I die or my soul is eaten I don't care. I step into the unknown eyes open and ready for death if need be. So little is known about them, just think of me as a scout going the investigate.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

RyderKain wrote:You fucken idiots have never been with a succubus so what the hell do you guys know im interested on the truth not your fears. I have read good and bad things about the succubi now I seek the truth. Anything that has to do with sex in are society is bad that is why you religious freaks will never learn anything new its your fear of the unknown. I will fined out for my self if I die or my soul is eaten I don't care. I step into the unknown eyes open and ready for death if need be. So little is known about them, just think of me as a scout going the investigate.
Nope.This is unacceptable conduct.

Pay attention,as this is good advice from Asurendra:
Asurendra wrote:If you type 'succubus' into the search above you will find all the past material on this subject on the Forum. There is a lot. I suggest you spend some time following the discussions.
I have been trying to summon a succubus for 9 month's now and nothing on the internet has worked...
I'm not surprised,given the above response you posted.

If you can't keep your emotions in check,you are way not ready to attempt any kind of summoning.

Please aquaint yourself with our posting rules before you reply again:

http://www.occultforum.org/index.php?op ... 3&Itemid=5
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RyderKain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RyderKain »

manofsands wrote:Nobody is gonna help someone serve themselves up... I wouldn't think?

If I could summon a grizzly bear I would that would be awesome.

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

RyderKain wrote:
manofsands wrote:Nobody is gonna help someone serve themselves up... I wouldn't think?

It would be... wouldn"t it [grin]

...all the way up until it grabbed someone to eat.

Anyone heard of that grizzly couple. Guy lived with/around grizzlies a long time, filming them, documenting them and one day while filming, one decided to eat him... and his girlfriend too who was there helping. They released the 'last video' for only a small crowd to watch. One guy came out visibly shaken and said it was the most awful thing he'd ever seen and wished he'd never seen it.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

When you write "fucken idiots" when you can't even spell it, it not only rings hollow but reflects that old saying about the pot calling the kettle black. Then you talk about "sex" and throw out the term "religious freaks" at us when nothing anyone has said about this subject has anything to do with either. I'm not a religious freak, I'm a left-hand path Kaula Tantrika. Rose Red is a priestess of Hecate and I believe Nahemah honors Baphomet. Somehow I doubt we would get seats at the Southern Baptist Convention.

If you came here with a goal, even if based on misunderstandings and fantasy, but actually tried to learn to work towards it you would have slowly progressed and come to grow beyond this stage and to learn to use magic to help you become not only better but to attain your sexual desires. A negative goal can hide within it the possibility of motivating a person towards higher things. But, you didn't do that. So, the result is that you are damaged goods and you will continue to stumble along the wrong way. Hopefully this will be a lesson to you on how to do things and approach people in the future.

Oh, by the way I forgot to mention, there are Tantric practices of creating a sexual thought-form, but, you won't be learning about that from me...

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Okay, a list from me to help you:
- learn how to use the search function (hint: Look in the right upper corner)
- Get an Oxford Dictionary
- Learn your manners
- Be quiet until you have something to say
- Be nice

And to all the gods, please let it rain brains more often, that might help [pray]
bye bye

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Is it just me or does it seem like making sure someone is aware of possible consequences to their actions usually strikes a nerve?

Personally, I really don't give a shit if some random stranger on the internet wants to serve them-self up for lunch to an entity that is known to feed on people.

Perhaps the problem isn't in the summoning spells that you've used. Perhaps you simply suck at it and are trying to do something that you do not have an inherent ability for. Not everyone can paint a Mona Lisa or play Beethoven's 5th. Hell, some people can't draw a straight line with a ruler or job for a block and a half.

If you really want to try to summon a succubus go to a hidden place, usually covered in empty beer bottles, graffiti and used condoms - perhaps even used needles. As long as sex is obviously happening in this place - you should be able to find one. Clear an area, strip down to your birthday suit and lay on the ground. Get into the proper mindset where you can access the ethereal and/or spiritual plane and call one.

They'll usually show up for divination. Have a question for it. I would suggest getting your answer before you fuck it or you most likely won't. Just hope that it's not an incubus that resides there or you'll get an ice cold wiffle ball bat sized boner up your ass.

RyderKain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RyderKain »

Well your all really mean and I just wanted help. Thx for nothing. And yes I cant spell so what your smart then me what ever.

RyderKain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RyderKain »

manofsands wrote:
RyderKain wrote:

It would be... wouldn"t it [grin]

...all the way up until it grabbed someone to eat.

Anyone heard of that grizzly couple. Guy lived with/around grizzlies a long time, filming them, documenting them and one day while filming, one decided to eat him... and his girlfriend too who was there helping. They released the 'last video' for only a small crowd to watch. One guy came out visibly shaken and said it was the most awful thing he'd ever seen and wished he'd never seen it.
Well I still think if a could summon a grizzly bear it would be sweet I would be famous and rich and I would be the only one in the world that could do it. Me and snarls would make a great team, scientists around the world would be stumped and people minds around the world would be opened for the first time to what is possible I would bring in a know golden age.I hope I have no spellling errors or that guy will be angry and need to correct me.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

We're not as mean as you think,or no one would bother replying to you here. [grin]

Now,

Lets assume for a moment:

What If I or another here actually was to give you the key to successful summoning ?

You get what you think you want.Alright.

What next ?

What would you do with it?

What do you know or understand of this being's nature and why do you want one in your life?

What do you expect will happen afterwards?

I'm not doing anything here,other than asking you some questions,as I'm curious about the whys and I'd like to know how advanced or otherwise your studies and capabilites might be,in this regard.

So far,you've not shown much except the ability to lose it verbally when challenged on a discussion forum.

That dosen't bear well as a start,considering what you want to engage with.

The 25 or so pages of topic listings we have stored here on the matters of Succubi and Incubi do make interesting reading,if you are so inclined.

Why not take that advice,read some and return here afterwards?

I actually don't recommend you follow Rosered's advice,above,as I think she was making a point,more than giving you concrete ideas about how to do this. [wink]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

This is part of the reason magick and the occult are often 'purposely confused'. A kid with a gun.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

RyderKain wrote: Well I still think if a could summon a grizzly bear it would be sweet I would be famous and rich and I would be the only one in the world that could do it. Me and snarls would make a great team, scientists around the world would be stumped and people minds around the world would be opened for the first time to what is possible I would bring in a know golden age.I hope I have no spellling errors or that guy will be angry and need to correct me.
It would be a sweet power.

This is one of the first topics you've posted in. You should concider going to "Introductions" and present yourself more fully. What kind of background you have, your interests and influences. Where you are on your path. This will allow posters guage their responses.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I wasn't being mean - I was being honest. I'm not known for sugar-coating things.

I don't recommend he takes my advice either.

If the kid wants to act like that then there here - go get yourself eaten BUT you can NEVER EVER say you weren't warned ahead of time.

The phrase 'being eaten for lunch' is an accurate description of how it'll feast on your soul and spirit. You can also call it an 'all you can eat buffet'. When it eats enough you will become physically ill and suffer - literally. It's a difficult thing to have to try to fix later when children (who have no business playing with these things) come running back to occult forums begging for help. I cannot tell you how many people I have helped get out of this and other similar situations. They did it anyway - even after they were warned - they didn't think it would happen to them or people were exaggerating or it's not really real anyway or any other such crap.

Nahemah - if you feel it best to edit that particular section of my post, I have no problem with it either way. I'll leave that to your best judgement.

* I'd like to clarify my use of the word children here. I don't actually care how old you are. If someone tells you not to touch the hot burner on the stove and you do it anyway - that just means that you need to learn it the hard and painful way. Those are the lessons we don't ever forget. Some people need to make the same mistake a whole bunch of times before they learn. I gave a clear, concise and accurate warning. Who's got popcorn?

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

6 9@ &
o890qQ6@
@@%&o@Qq9
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Is that the movie theater sized bucket of popcorn?

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

Ooooooooh yaaaaaa!

(If you behave I'll share my sour patch kids)
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

manofsands wrote:Ooooooooh yaaaaaa!

(If you behave I'll share my sour patch kids)
You are sharing kids? Great, just let me lit the fire and preparing the sticks. This is calling for a BBQ!!! [yay]
bye bye

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

Hmm.. well,.. ALRIGHTY THEN!

I've got some bones to stoke this fire!
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I'll bring the potato salad and marshmallows. [yay]

So what'll we be ritually sacrificing before we feast?

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

... I jus' got bonez...

...and maybe a couple National Geographic I ain't got room for...

...o, but the pictures...
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

Return to “Beginners Info”