Biokinesis to change your race?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

SisterJezebel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Biokinesis to change your race?

Post by SisterJezebel »

Hello, everyone,

I want to change my race with biokinesis/magick. Specifically, I want to become Chinese.

I want verifiable results. I will take an ancestral DNA test before and after the biokinesis and I want the test to show a difference after.

Is this possible?

If so, can you point me to some resources teaching how dramatic biokinesis is done? Or if anyone here knows how to produce physical changes measurable by test via biokinesis, please discuss? Thank you.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Biokinesis to change your race?

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

What an interesting question...

I don't really know enough about biokinesis to give you any helpful advice in regards to changing your race, but I have managed to slightly change my eye colour through its use. I'd imagine that actually changing your race would be considerably more difficult, and may take rather a lot of effort to achieve. Psi-Wiki has a very good article on biokinesis, which can be found here: http://psi.wikia.com/wiki/Biokinesis

With a more scientific approach in mind, have you ever studied Epigenetics? Check it out, if you haven't already done so - you might find it very interesting indeed. [thumbup]

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

SisterJezebel wrote:Hello, everyone,

I want to change my race with biokinesis/magick. Specifically, I want to become Chinese.

I want verifiable results. I will take an ancestral DNA test before and after the biokinesis and I want the test to show a difference after.

Is this possible?

If so, can you point me to some resources teaching how dramatic biokinesis is done? Or if anyone here knows how to produce physical changes measurable by test via biokinesis, please discuss? Thank you.
If you believe in reincarnation, you will be likely be another race after you die and come back. Suicide would certainly speed things up, not that I would ever recommend that.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Using "Biokinesis"/Autosuggestion to the degree of improving workout and stuff is not really new and quite well explained on the website.
However, I am sceptical that one can alter a huge junk of his genetical set-up "just like that".

Don't take me wrong, I have seen a whole lot of strange things in the field of biology, but after studying academic biology for 5 years I have quite a good picture about the rough modell of how a cell works.

To give you a very simplified look on just metabolic pathways, have a look at that:
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~turk/bio_sim/ ... thways.png

That is "just" the metabolism in a very simplistic scheme, we don't even know all of it yet. This does not include signal transduction or any other stuff going on in your body.

Piercing imagined DNA with an astral needel and saying than what there should be instead (make my skin black overnight!) seems a bit odd to me. I know this is a very common modell of how sigil magic is supposed to work, but rearranging a big part of your own body build up.

Just my opinion though. "Suck it and see" is what they are saying. Good luck how ever you are going to approach that.
Consider surgery though [wink]

Ramscha
bye bye

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MAZOHIR »

1) Enter into esoteric communion with your original DNA, by chanting and intoning rythmic and hypnotic chants intended to get you into the THETA state.
2) Speak with Words of Power directly to that part of the DNA that has to do with Race Origins
3) Invoke the Light and Shadow side Racial Spirits that preside over your Race and the Chinese......
4) Ni ho mah......
6) 1st ask, then command them with the Words of Power to change your DNA into Chinese DNA.
7.) Next invite the Chinese God of Laughter, Ho Hum Quat, (or Squat) to take possession over you.
8.) Assume the position VIZ CROWLEY, who showed exactly Ho Hum Quats' true appearance and Nature in one of his, 666's works, and how to assume "The Position".

VOILA !!! You are CHINESE !!!

PS: If you believe in THAT, then I have some prime real-estate in some Florida swamp-land that will SKYROCKET in price, when CUBAN expats take it over completely. [devil] [grin] [wink]
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

Return to “Beginners Info”