Precision and Accuracy in Mediumship

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

TheAwakenedHeart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Precision and Accuracy in Mediumship

Post by TheAwakenedHeart »

Hello everyone,

I have ventured to get a deeper understanding of mediumship (and subsequently of spirit keeping) by taking a course in mediumship run by Doreen Virtue on DVD. It comes with a certification and such, but I do not care about the credentials as much as I do the skills. Another member here also recommended Franz Bardon. What I am trying to do is become more accurate and clear with my spirit communication than I am already. I want to be able to come up with precise birthdays, personal information, etc. of the spirits I come in contact with rather than just the gist of what they are trying to communicate or general messages. I want precise messages. Can anyone recommend a program I can take, additional to what I am already taking and reading, that will help with precision? Thank you all.
"The Way is not in the sky. The Way is in the Heart." - Buddha

All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. humility gives it power. - Tao

Of the Heart Chakra, Anāhata Chakra: The characteristics of the Heart Chakra are Love, Unity, and Healing"""

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Precision and Accuracy in Mediumship

Post by RoseRed »

Have you died and been brought back at any point in your life?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Vovi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vovi »

"What I am trying to do is become more accurate and clear with my spirit communication than I am already. I want to be able to come up with precise birthdays, personal information, etc. of the spirits I come in contact with rather than just the gist of what they are trying to communicate or general messages. I want precise messages. Can anyone recommend a program I can take, additional to what I am already taking and reading, that will help with precision? "

What would this serve?

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Chaos mathematics is as precise as you can get with these things.

Everything else is based off of experience and intuition.

Good luck.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

TheAwakenedHeart wrote:Hello everyone,

I want to be able to come up with precise birthdays, personal information, etc. of the spirits I come in contact with rather than just the gist of what they are trying to communicate or general messages. I want precise messages.
Confidence.

Clear your mind. Listen. Don't doubt what you hear. Say it out loud.

Do not be afraid of making mistakes.

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

At one time I used to go to the Spiritualist church frequently and I would say their training is the best because it is aimed at spiritual development, not at making money from mediumship, so there isn't any fraud. Sometimes they charge a little money if they are having a fund-raising fete, but normally the readings are free as part of a church service. A lot of occultists probably find the Spiritualists too Christian or too religious, but these days most of them believe in teachings from New Age and from occultism.

I''ve always had more affinity with angels and demons and I can communicate telepathically with them, but it' true that they more often give general guidance and it's in conversations with human spirits that accuracy in picking up names and dates and facts becomes very important. (Because their family wants to hear that.) If you were to go to a development circle the invisible guides would train you and give you exercises, in collaboration with the medium. They believe that psychic faculties open up at particular times and the time is to do with you serving humanity and serving the hierarchy.

At the time when I used to go to the Spiritualist church I attended one of the gentler and less committed development circles and I didn't make much progress, and my interpretation of that was that it was because my heart wasn't in it and I would rather talk to angels and demons. But a close bond can be important in these matters and when my Dad died I discovered that my other occult activities had made my mediumship stronger; I could communicate reasonably well with him and other relatives who had passed on. I discovered some interesting things, that a human spirit is at first very much around their family and communicates with anyone who is able to. There are certain physical places, 'hot spots' that they need to stand in to communicate, although more advanced spirits don't need that so much. As time goes on they move further away, but they still like to come back and say something if you are worried about some subject.

The facts and figures and names and dates are still something I can't do though, it doesn't come naturally to me. I remember at the casual circle I went to they were much too lenient about that. They didn't want to hurt people's feelings by saying the facts were wrong. But a lot of their friends who were natural mediums used to turn up, and then the facts weren't wrong, they were spot on accurate. You need to test this to see if it comes naturally to you and if it doesn't there are exercises that you can be given by mediums and their guides. You may need to persist with the exercises for a while.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

Return to “Beginners Info”