LSD, 8 circuits, mind reprogramming. Am I ready?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: LSD, 8 circuits, mind reprogramming. Am I ready?

Post by magari »

Sounds like a government gig to me.

No happiness

Elysia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Elysia »

I love 'the book of secrets' (from Osho) a lot ... here is a passage about drugs and what he thinks about it : page 93
http://www.oshorajneesh.com/download/os ... lume_2.pdf

FEEL THE COSMOS AS A TRANSLUCENT EVER-LIVING PRESENCE.
I could say, to have practiced it, that his meditation works, you become really like in an other dimension and everything looks different without having to take a drug ... it is just a switch in the brain, you have to switch it on, to see with 'others' eyes ... it is amazing, wonderful

I didn't say that it was easy, it needs time to meditate and succeed

if you are interested, here is the first part of this book : http://www.oshorajneesh.com/download/os ... lume_1.pdf

cumquake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cumquake »

Make your own lsd!

Grow ergot mold with organic rye flower extract it with isopropyl alcohol, boil the alcohol till its out then add in peroxide and bleach in equal parts till its pale or white. Dry it mix it with dl-phenylalanine 1tbsp per cup of lsd powder. Or whatever you want.

Draco20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Draco20 »

Drugs screw up your mind. Sure, many people will experiment with them at some point and then move on. If not, one is at risk of becoming the addict who's damaging his physical brain and end up with psychological problems. Occultists should be able to function properly in the society.

Occult studies require a clear mind. It's a field of research but also a discipline in itself. Taking drugs is a cheap go for a ride on the merry-go-round but in the end you achieve nothing. Studying and practicing occultism is akin to climbing a mountain. More difficult, more rewarding.

Yex
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Yex »

cumquake wrote:Make your own lsd!.
Cooking LSD is not something I would ever recommend to anyone. The process is complicated and requires a good knowledge of organic chemistry, a professional-grade lab is required, and the precursors needed to make the chemical are expensive, hard to obtain, and closely watched by the man.
Phenix20 wrote:Occultists should be able to function properly in the society.
I'm not sure if I agree with this. It certainly isn't an absolute.
Phenix20 wrote:Occult studies require a clear mind. It's a field of research but also a discipline in itself. Taking drugs is a cheap go for a ride on the merry-go-round but in the end you achieve nothing. Studying and practicing occultism is akin to climbing a mountain. More difficult, more rewarding.
There are legitimate occult traditions based heavily around the use of psychedelics - mushroom shamanism by various tribes of Mexico, ayahuasca shamanism in the Amazon, huachuma (San Pedro cactus) shamanism in the Andes, Iboga-using practitioners of Bwiti, et cetera, et cetera. These traditions, though, are very different than the practice of dropping some acid to see what one might see; they have a long lineage, require years of training and initiation, strict codes of behavior that often involve limits on diet, sex, and so forth. Many of these traditions also utilize psychedelics less as sacraments and more as medicine, and the shamans in these cultures are first and foremost healers. And they get results. Certainly it's true that it's very easy to abuse these tools - and abuse your spiritual wellbeing in the process - but I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
"love is the whole and more than all" - ee cummings

"Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings" - Robert Hunter, as sung by Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead

Return to “Beginners Info”