Wrapping Tools

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

unkn0wn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Wrapping Tools

Post by unkn0wn »

I wrap all my tools according to proper colors from a GD standpoint. I have 2 daggers. A dagger used solely for the LBRP and then an Air Dagger. I have been wrapping them separately in both yellow cotton. I understand wrapping the Air Dagger. My question is, is it necessary to wrap the dagger used in the LBRP in a separate cotton fabric or to even wrap this particular dagger at all? With that being said, should I wrap this dagger in a different color as well?

Thanks

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Wrapping Tools

Post by palindrom »

hi [happyface]

i'm not wrapping my tools and i don't use many tools so far (i like to feel and steer the energies with my hands).
but i did the LBRP for two years twice a day, and if i had a tool solely dedicated to this, i'd wrap it in light blue silk.

as to the yellow for the element air - to me, yellow belongs to earth (joined by black and some shades of brown), air is white with sometimes blue or black coming into it, or a light purple joining in.

i'm sure that gd had their reasons for choosing their colors, and perhaps i'm wrong to think that the wrapping should be of the same colour-scale as the element. perhaps the intention is to wrap the tool into it's "opposite" in order to make it sleep... ?
then, yellow cotton seems like a good idea to me, for both of the daggers you wrote about...

cheers [happyface]

pali

Return to “Beginners Info”