Sending energies to people.

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

LearningToLearn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sending energies to people.

Post by LearningToLearn »

Are there any dangers in sending your energy to people over internet whom you don't know really well?

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Sending energies to people.

Post by Maya The Generator »

I think you should look at it as sharing your personal informations with complete strangers.

It can be good or you give somebody weapon againts you.

People can have all kind of motivation.
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

LearningToLearn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Do you mind if I pm you?

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

No problem, I am at work right now and have busy day but I have little breaks from time to time. [thumbup]

Praise Teh Sun [yay]
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

There's not much point in stressing out over sharing psychic information, because everyone "sensitive" on this forum already knows everything about you necessary to do whatever they want. I could spell you, curse you, send spirits to you, heal you, hurt you, read your mind and heart, plant thoughts and feelings in you that aren't yours, or any number of other things. Any psychic or magician with any real skill at all could do this, just with the psychic information contained in your first post on this forum.

You see, you're constantly sharing energy. The human body, and everything in it, is constantly radiating energy, and this isn't just metaphysical energy. You can use modern instruments to measure the electromagnetic radiation, and other forms of radiation (heat, light, etc) that the body gives off. Because of this radiation field, the "aura," a great deal of information is projected out from you throughout the day. Like signals fired off from a radio tower, your surface thoughts, emotions, and other such information is projected outwards in all directions. Any decent "receiver" can easily pick up that information, even through your writings and other such things, because writings and objects are imprinted with that radiation and all the information therein - like touching something and leaving a fingerprint or DNA behind. Things that are uniquely "you," with lots of information about "you."

So you are always sharing energy with other people, because they too radiate energy. It's all just done unconsciously, like every other process that humans don't pay attention to inside themselves. Don't stress out over what you send consciously, just don't send stuff to people you think are going take advantage of you. Just like you shouldn't gang out with gangsters that might slit your throat if you say the wrong thing, avoid the proverbial dark ally and you'll be good.

~:Shin:~

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

As always, Shin exhausted the topic with S-s-style! [thumbup]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Shinichi wrote:There's not much point in stressing out over sharing psychic information, because everyone "sensitive" on this forum already knows everything about you necessary to do whatever they want. I could spell you, curse you, send spirits to you, heal you, hurt you, read your mind and heart, plant thoughts and feelings in you that aren't yours, or any number of other things. Any psychic or magician with any real skill at all could do this, just with the psychic information contained in your first post on this forum.
See, to me this raises ethical questions I'm surprised don't come up more often in occult communities. We tend to focus on "can" and not so much on "should." Just because you have the skills to mess around in someone's energy field, is it wise or prudent to do so? I've had people in the past who I didn't know and had zero beef with, try to put work on me just because they could. It felt like a spiritual violation akin to rape and I treated it as such. And I don't ride alone either. Most people don't, whether they know it or not. So before you go after someone (on the internet or IRL) are you 100% certain your Sight is so well-developed that you can determine ALL the spirits in their corner, and your skills so advanced that you can handle it if they find your intrusion unwelcome and want to teach you a lesson? Many practitioners don't think it through that far; they just go "hey I learned this cool new skill, let's see who I can use it on!"

I like to imagine people's energy fields like houses. When you walk down a city street some houses look ramshackle and decrepit, while others look brightly lit and attractive. Some are protected by dogs, guns and alarm systems, while others leave their front doors unlocked and appear vulnerable. I don't think it's possible to build an entirely intruder-proof house. No matter how well you set up your defenses, somebody somewhere has the tools to disarm them and break in. But that danger goes both ways too. No matter how well you think you know someone's house from looking at it, you haven't been inside yet. Even the weakest-looking Souls...err, houses...may contain surprises.

Anyway, I realize this probably came across as an incoherent ramble (sorry, looong day) but I find this topic really interesting [thumbup]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

For the record, I've only ever fully "went after" one person, and that was a purely defensive situation. He went after my family and he got put in his place. [yay] Everyone else that has actively come after me specifically (and being as...intense as I can be, I have pissed off a few people over the years), I just brushed them off. Most of the people who are immature enough to launch such attacks are likewise too weak to cause much trouble to those of us more experienced. As for ethics and the wisdom of doing such things, well. We should all remember that none of us are the biggest fish in this sea, and we could easily end up on the receiving end of whatever we try to dish out. Ethics aside, that alone should make most people pause.

I was mainly just establishing the point that privacy isn't as basic as most people think. I don't have to "invade" anyone's "house" to walk by them and pick up stuff, or read a forum post and See more than the words they wrote. When you take into account how much the average person simply projects, or "thinks out loud" as I call it, the whole "house" analogy doesn't really fit so well. Those who are trained in Shielding and similar defensive barriers, that's one thing. Build your walls, close in your house. You can also say that deeper things, underneath the surface projections, do require more active invasion to get to. That's also true. But most people are a bright flame in a dark and open night, radiating everything on the surface to everything and everyone else in range.

At the end of the day, humans simply communicate in far more complex ways than any of us can fully explain. Just because most people do it unconsciously doesn't mean it's not there.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Shinichi wrote:But most people are a bright flame in a dark and open night, radiating everything on the surface to everything and everyone else in range.
At the end of the day, humans simply communicate in far more complex ways than any of us can fully explain. Just because most people do it unconsciously doesn't mean it's not there.
Yes, I don't think you even need magical training to notice that! Of course the average person is more likely to experience that energetic radiance as vague hunches or "impressions" rather than as clear communications, let alone know how to manipulate it to their own advantage. I was responding more to your comment that "everyone 'sensitive' on this forum already knows everything about you necessary to do whatever they want." True, but I don't think the OP needs to be overly paranoid about that, because out of all the people I know with the skills to harm him/her energetically, very few are petty or reckless enough to do it. Even leaving ethics aside, I think the risk of blowback and other unknowns make it not really worth the trouble without a good reason. Of course you'll always have the keyboard warriors who claim to cast death spells over the internet daily but I think for most practitioners, maturity and restraint tends to grow naturally along with skill set.

There are always exceptions, but overall I think most people are at a much higher risk of being victims of identity theft from online shopping than they are of being victims of genuine magical attacks from communicating over the internet.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Aye, but my point was to poke at how illogical that paranoia is in the first place. It was an "if we were out to get you, we'd already have you" statement.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Shinichi wrote:Aye, but my point was to poke at how illogical that paranoia is in the first place. It was an "if we were out to get you, we'd already have you" statement.
Sure, but on the other hand...if you were inclined to attract vulnerable people to mess with them energetically, wouldn't setting up an occult forum be a great way of doing so? Especially if it had a "Beginner's Help" section? [eg] [crazy]

LearningToLearn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thank you all for your replies. Someone else answered my question so I didn't need to PM you, Maya.
Shinichi and the_spiral , your comments were insightful. Thank you again.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

If you are sending energies, both you and the person in question should be aware of what energies you are sending as some can be quite harmful to the receiver, or even not mix well with the energies they are working with.

Granted, you are probably just talking of sending the more generic etheric energy, but I thought it might bare mentioning caution in this regard [wink]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Beginners Info”