everything green!?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

nameless6667
Forum Member
Forum Member

everything green!?

Post by nameless6667 »

well, how do I start... so, I'm a begginer and the following happens...

first:
I've read about psyballs a few days ago, tried it a couple of times, but my results so far have been not good I believe, just by concentrating and rotating my hands slowly I was able to feel a repeling force between it, could it really be that simple? like I was able to feel it in the very first seconds of my attempt? but it didn't evolve into anything else... I think I was on the wrong path to the psyball thing...

the thing is:
well... then when I was taking a shower for who knows reason I thought it would be nice to try it there, the same sensation in between hands but this time it was a little bit more clear than before, then I started to fix my focus in one single point at the wall and tried to make a bigger ball between my hands, everything in my sight started to become green like there was a green "cloak" rising ( it starts from below ) right before my eyes, I faced the palms of my hands up and I felt it heavy, pulsating, rotating, there was something in there.

curiosity... what on earth is this green thing? I tried to see it else where while trying psyballs but I can only see it while in the shower... it is odd

if it is related to the occult please answer me =)
thanks.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: everything green!?

Post by RaineAshford »

I've been casting green omnipresently. You may have seen my spell.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

RaineAshford wrote:I've been casting green omnipresently. You may have seen my spell.
I'm trying to strengthen all of Earth's psychics and Magick Users. So I cast blessings on everyone every day for about a year now.

nameless6667
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nameless6667 »

RaineAshford

well, I have no propriety to say it's not your stuff cuz as I've stated before I'm a begginer and I have no idea of what exists and what doesn't... but it does seems to me more like a "problem" or side effect of raising my focus... while in the shower the falling water makes me relax, I can concentrade better, and every time I get to that slightly higher level of concentration with my eyes open I see that green stuff... I guess I'll have to get used to that then...

being this or that should I try to somehow avoid it or it is a no brainer at all??

anyway thanks for your blessings =)

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

nameless6667 wrote:RaineAshford

well, I have no propriety to say it's not your stuff cuz as I've stated before I'm a begginer and I have no idea of what exists and what doesn't... but it does seems to me more like a "problem" or side effect of raising my focus... while in the shower the falling water makes me relax, I can concentrade better, and every time I get to that slightly higher level of concentration with my eyes open I see that green stuff... I guess I'll have to get used to that then...

being this or that should I try to somehow avoid it or it is a no brainer at all??

anyway thanks for your blessings =)
It indicates a latent power. Figure out what that latent power is.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

It could just be the energy wavelength you are tapping into when creating the energy ball. Alot of beginner energy users don't have the proper sense of energy or control so they emit energy from their body (what I call a spill out) and it could be that how you perceive energy is more visual and you just happened, in that concentrative focused state, been looking through a "filter" or overlay of that spill out.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

How are you casting anything with that greater demon blocking you?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

nameless6667
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nameless6667 »

Caerdon wrote:It could just be the energy wavelength you are tapping into when creating the energy ball. Alot of beginner energy users don't have the proper sense of energy or control so they emit energy from their body (what I call a spill out) and it could be that how you perceive energy is more visual and you just happened, in that concentrative focused state, been looking through a "filter" or overlay of that spill out.
so it's nothing to worry about then?

might be worth to say that if I move my eyes it vanishes, like if I concentrate and keep focusing in one single point ( trying to maintain the eyes completely standing still) the rest of my vision is kind of unfocused, and that's when the green " cloak " starts to "rise " it feels like I'm going blind...

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Hmm... What colours are your bathroom walls? It could be that you are concentrating your eyes at one point so intently that you are basically seeing the negative of the colour of your walls. It would start appearing like that as the more shaded parts of your vision (lower vision) would see this shift in colour first.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

RoseRed wrote:How are you casting anything with that greater demon blocking you?

We are all made of mathmatical equations bonding from every other entity in Existence. I have Black Witches that cast spells on me to allow me to cast for 2-4 hours every day. And I dedicate the other 10 hours to lifting the block. Sometimes leaks of my power get through, so I cast omnipresently to make the most of it.

Their math joins with my math and I telepathically think with them to cast a few spells.

A spell I just learned:
Contradict with an understanding created to learn from what you are contradicting. All math given to you by others in such a way that when it happens you will always react to it otherwise you won’t contradict it but instead reconsider it until you can create contradicting math that meets your ideals and creates a new spell that you’ve learned.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Please seek professional medical help.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

nameless6667
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by nameless6667 »

Caerdon wrote:Hmm... What colours are your bathroom walls? It could be that you are concentrating your eyes at one point so intently that you are basically seeing the negative of the colour of your walls. It would start appearing like that as the more shaded parts of your vision (lower vision) would see this shift in colour first.

mainly white, with some details in "baby" blue

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Yeah it could just be that with you concentrating on one spot so intently your eyes are just seeing the negative colour of the white walls mixed with the florescent lights, almost like an optical illusion. Either way it's nothing to worry about. If it is energy leaking though you'll want to work on not letting your energy spill out, but that's more practice to get it done ;)

Neko-phyte
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Neko-phyte »

nameless6667 wrote:well, how do I start... so, I'm a begginer and the following happens...

first:
I've read about psyballs a few days ago, tried it a couple of times, but my results so far have been not good I believe, just by concentrating and rotating my hands slowly I was able to feel a repeling force between it, could it really be that simple? like I was able to feel it in the very first seconds of my attempt? but it didn't evolve into anything else... I think I was on the wrong path to the psyball thing...

the thing is:
well... then when I was taking a shower for who knows reason I thought it would be nice to try it there, the same sensation in between hands but this time it was a little bit more clear than before, then I started to fix my focus in one single point at the wall and tried to make a bigger ball between my hands, everything in my sight started to become green like there was a green "cloak" rising ( it starts from below ) right before my eyes, I faced the palms of my hands up and I felt it heavy, pulsating, rotating, there was something in there.

curiosity... what on earth is this green thing? I tried to see it else where while trying psyballs but I can only see it while in the shower... it is odd

if it is related to the occult please answer me =)
thanks.
Hi!

Also a beginner, but I've learning to do this--just within a different paradigm.

In a nutshell, to me what it sounds like is that you're accessing your energy reserves from your heart chakra, and the reason you can see this in the shower is because your ability to draw supporting energy from water is easier for you. Energy from the heart chakra is green (though some people see pink instead/as well).

That force you were feeling in between your hands initially--that is the start. It is that simple. Keep practicing! Something that I've found to be true is that the hand that you write with is better at giving energy (an output, if you will), while the left receives energy (input). I'm right handed, so if I make a ball of energy between my hands, I find it much easier to make it spin in a clockwise direction than an anti-clockwise one. I don't let my left hand take the energy back in until I'm done with the ball.

I hope that's helpful. Good luck!

Return to “Beginners Info”