Breaking free of "paralysis" by an entity?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Breaking free of "paralysis" by an entity?

Post by Liberator »

For the sake of self defence. Is it possible to break free from full paralysis induced during an experience with an entity or break free from vocal paralysis during encounter experiences? In the most vivid/real one I've had I could move my arms and legs, try to run and etc but could not scream or say anything loud with any attempts a small "Urgh" before any words can start. Is it possible to break free from full paralysis effects or vocal paralysis? How and why do some beings do this?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Breaking free of "paralysis" by an entity?

Post by Desecrated »

Liberator wrote:For the sake of self defence. Is it possible to break free from full paralysis induced during an experience with an entity or break free from vocal paralysis during encounter experiences? In the most vivid/real one I've had I could move my arms and legs, try to run and etc but could not scream or say anything loud with any attempts a small "Urgh" before any words can start. Is it possible to break free from full paralysis effects or vocal paralysis? How and why do some beings do this?
They feed of fear. If you can stay calm and brave they will have much less power over you and you can move around more freely. The other thing to remember is that your mind is still working. When your body isn't you go into a state of shock. But if you can get past that and concentrate your thoughts you can start to weave spells, prayers or powerwords.

But just like any other parasites, the best thing is to make sure that your environment is clean. That makes it harder for them to get a grip in the first place. Cleanse yourself and your place, then add protection, and of course the hardest thing: Try not to think about it too much after you have cleaned.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Desecrated wrote:
Liberator wrote:For the sake of self defence. Is it possible to break free from full paralysis induced during an experience with an entity or break free from vocal paralysis during encounter experiences? In the most vivid/real one I've had I could move my arms and legs, try to run and etc but could not scream or say anything loud with any attempts a small "Urgh" before any words can start. Is it possible to break free from full paralysis effects or vocal paralysis? How and why do some beings do this?
They feed of fear. If you can stay calm and brave they will have much less power over you and you can move around more freely. The other thing to remember is that your mind is still working. When your body isn't you go into a state of shock. But if you can get past that and concentrate your thoughts you can start to weave spells, prayers or powerwords.

But just like any other parasites, the best thing is to make sure that your environment is clean. That makes it harder for them to get a grip in the first place. Cleanse yourself and your place, then add protection, and of course the hardest thing: Try not to think about it too much after you have cleaned.
Would trying to build anger and rage in place of fear work as well as it gives yourself an intention of aggression against it thus could scare it? Since Anger/Rage gives you bravery to a point of "reckless"?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Liberator wrote:
Would trying to build anger and rage in place of fear work as well as it gives yourself an intention of aggression against it thus could scare it? Since Anger/Rage gives you bravery to a point of "reckless"?[/quote]

They say that you should avoid all forms of negative emotions, BUT, one of my favourite banishing spells is "fuck off".
You are a creature of light so try and channel that. be brave, be strong, tell them that they do not have permission to be there. Say it loudly and clear in your head if your words don't come out.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

If you have to try to build anger or rage in the middle of being attacked - there's a HUGE problem.

When my daughter was 15 she experienced her first hag attack. After a couple minutes of being terrified and paralyzed - she got pissed. More pissed than she ever had. She was never bothered again.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Return to “Beginners Info”