Protection from evil

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protection from evil

Post by Nesrail »

Hello.
Since you guys and girls helped me before I hope I can get help again.

I´m looking for some protective symbols against evil, preferably pre-christian and applicable for anything mobile.
I know its very vague but thats all I can give, maybe a little more if needed.

Thanks.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Protection from evil

Post by Sypheara »

This is going to sound more passive aggressive than i intend it.

Do you actually know what your avatar is? Someone using it in any public fashion should know enough to not need to ask this.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

This is a good one - Viking rune circle of protection. You may wish to google 'protection symbol' along with whatever culture or tradition you follow too - google is your friend, you know...
protection.jpg

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Define "anything mobile."

~:Shin:~

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nesrail »

Sypheara wrote:This is going to sound more passive aggressive than i intend it.

Do you actually know what your avatar is? Someone using it in any public fashion should know enough to not need to ask this.
I know. Its an old avatar I put on long time ago. And now I´m researching and since this forum is really helpful I will try getting help her.
Clockwork_Ghost wrote:This is a good one - Viking rune circle of protection. You may wish to google 'protection symbol' along with whatever culture or tradition you follow too - google is your friend, you know...
Thanks that is what I´m looking for. Know anymore? I tried google but I don´t know the authenticity of the symbols.
Shinichi wrote:Define "anything mobile."
Like to carve into a piece of wood or a pendant/medallion.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Sypheara wrote:
The band behemoth uses it as a logo.
Is there some other meaning to it?

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nesrail »

Desecrated wrote:
Sypheara wrote:
Thats where I got it from! They just call it The Unholy Trinity. I don´t think it has a meaning.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Nesrail wrote:Hello.

I´m looking for some protective symbols against evil, preferably pre-christian and applicable for anything mobile.

Thanks.
eye of nazar
Hand of hamsa
aegishjalmur
Pentagram
Thors hammer
Algiz rune
Equal sided cross (x)
troll cross

Things that shields against negative energies.
Pure metals, pure iron, pure silver or pure gold.
Quartz crystals
Pure Salt

Herbs that are good for protection
Lavender - rosemary- basil (Smells kinda manly)
Hyssop - Myrrh - frankincense (Smells really good)
Ginger - Dragon blood - rue - cinnamon - Sandalwood - black pepper - red pepper - angelica root. (smells pretty bad)

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Nesrail wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
Sypheara wrote:
Thats where I got it from! They just call it The Unholy Trinity. I don´t think it has a meaning.
It has a meaning. I don't think it has a *use*,

The triangle in that direction represents Fire, as also portrayed by the flame in the middle. It's also got an eye-like feel, with the fire being the pupil. To me, this reads as "Spark of life", or "consciousness", or some other synonym representing volition, and things along those lines. Perhaps, not in the positive sense.

Not sure what the three lines would mean, besides the trinity.
Haven't listened to Behemoth in ages so I couldn't say what significance it has to anything in their lyrics.

The center of the three lines makes up a torch handle.

So besides my word association, yeah. Not much occult going on in that symbol; However, the fact that they're a band like they are, it probably is a charged symbol. I don't have the sight to be able to determine that though.

Seriously though, on topic, learn to cast a simple circle. It's the easiest ceremony and energy work ( it can be both or either.)
It can use any symbols you know, or no symbols at all, and it's used for a variety of things.

If you can't cast a circle, you probably won't be able to make a very good talisman for more passive protection.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

It has a specific meaning. It is the sigil of the Key to Thaumiel, and contains Lucifers power and current.

The sigil as far as I know first came into public form with the publication of the Red King which is a grimoire about his specific current and work. It could be from much older sources, you'd have to ask Desecrated as I work entirely within my own current in the main. But ive never come across it before this which was published in 2012.

It is a very powerful sigil, and is in itself one of a trinity gifted to the practioner for unlocking Thaumiels power. If it can be correctly burnt onto the soul form it literally allows you to use his current as he does, as Lucifer himself. There are specifics but its not work I myself have done so I cant go into it too much in depth.

Nevertheless its very potent and it contains very direct luciferian current, and could be used in itself as a very powerful protective and malefic sigil if you have a proper connection to Lucifer. Its full power wont be unlocked however until the correct transmutation rite is done and Lucifer sears it onto the soul.

As for Behemoth I don't know. Metal bands have a habit for using occult imagery they have no real understanding of, especially behemoth which I wont get into.. needless to say Im not a large fan of nergal. Very few use the currents correctly. Maybe he has gotten involved with the Temple of Ascending Flame or something which might explain things.

But nevertheless it has a very specific meaning, its not just a random symbol thrown together for band art. This is why its important people do research so they have some understanding of the sigil they are using before presuming otherwise its all just guesswork.
(admin approved link)

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nesrail »

It has a meaning. I don't think it has a *use*,

The triangle in that direction represents Fire, as also portrayed by the flame in the middle. It's also got an eye-like feel, with the fire being the pupil. To me, this reads as "Spark of life", or "consciousness", or some other synonym representing volition, and things along those lines. Perhaps, not in the positive sense.
Really good point. Could be something like that.
Haven't listened to Behemoth in ages so I couldn't say what significance it has to anything in their lyrics.
Behemoth newest album called The Satanist featured the symbol.

Seriously though, on topic, learn to cast a simple circle. It's the easiest ceremony and energy work ( it can be both or either.)
It can use any symbols you know, or no symbols at all, and it's used for a variety of things.

If you can't cast a circle, you probably won't be able to make a very good talisman for more passive protection.
Was thinking of something you can have with you all the time.

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nesrail »

Desecrated wrote:
Nesrail wrote:Hello.

Thanks.
eye of nazar
Hand of hamsa
aegishjalmur
Pentagram
Thors hammer
Algiz rune
Equal sided cross (x)
troll cross

Things that shields against negative energies.
Pure metals, pure iron, pure silver or pure gold.
Quartz crystals
Pure Salt

Herbs that are good for protection
Lavender - rosemary- basil (Smells kinda manly)
Hyssop - Myrrh - frankincense (Smells really good)
Ginger - Dragon blood - rue - cinnamon - Sandalwood - black pepper - red pepper - angelica root. (smells pretty bad)
Great list, thank you.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Just FYI think you missed my post above, might be an interesting read for you if you want to know more about it and want to source the original text in which it appeared.

For all i know tbf nergal might not know and the illustrator saw it and just thought it was kool...

Haelos's post has some truth but the rest is wide of the mark. Desecrateds list is solid.
Last edited by Sypheara on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(admin approved link)

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nesrail »

Sypheara wrote:It has a specific meaning. It is the sigil of the Key to Thaumiel, and contains Lucifers power and current.

The sigil as far as I know first came into public form with the publication of the Red King which is a grimoire about his specific current and work. It could be from much older sources, you'd have to ask Desecrated as I work entirely within my own current in the main. But ive never come across it before this which was published in 2012.

It is a very powerful sigil, and is in itself one of a trinity gifted to the practioner for unlocking Thaumiels power. If it can be correctly burnt onto the soul form it literally allows you to use his current as he does, as Lucifer himself. There are specifics but its not work I myself have done so I cant go into it too much in depth.

Nevertheless its very potent and it contains very direct luciferian current, and could be used in itself as a very powerful protective and malefic sigil if you have a proper connection to Lucifer. Its full power wont be unlocked however until the correct transmutation rite is done and Lucifer sears it onto the soul.
Thanks! That was some really awesome trivia.
Since Lucifer is not necessarily evil, does the symbol have a negative or a positive effect?

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nesrail »

Sypheara wrote:Just FYI think you missed my post above, might be an interesting read for you if you want to know more about it and want to source the original text in which it appeared.

Haelos's post has some truth but the rest is wide of the mark. Desecrateds list is solid.
You said there was a publication of the Red King. Know where to find it or what its called?
Tried google it but I´m sure what to look for.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

It was a book released in very limited quality by IXAXAAR but you can probably find it online if you know what I mean, if you look hard enough. It details the keys use and how it is properly acquired etc, its quite advanced work but is a very worthwhile read. Its name is simply: The Red King, by Mark Alan Smith.

Just make sure you dont pay anyone for a pdf copy as no official vendor of PDF copies exists and they are scams (like good old sacred magick).

It is a very positive effect if it can be integrated properly in the soul, but if unprepared it can cause imbalance.

As a disclaimer again i have no idea if it existed before this publication. The author also uses goetic sigils etc because, well, they are effective, real and of the current as mentioned by the spirits and Gods. So its possible it exists in some older work I havnt read which is why I defer to Desecrated on that.
(admin approved link)

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nesrail »

Sypheara wrote:It was a book released in very limited quality by IXAXAAR but you can probably find it online if you know what I mean, if you look hard enough. It details the keys use and how it is properly acquired etc, its quite advanced work but is a very worthwhile read.

Just make sure you dont pay anyone for a pdf copy as no official vendor of PDF copies exists and they are scams (like good old sacred magick).

It is a very positive effect if it can be integrated properly in the soul, but if unprepared it can cause imbalance.

As a disclaimer again i have no idea if it existed before this publication. The author (Mark) also uses goetic sigils etc because, well, they are effective, real and of the current as mentioned by the spirits and Gods. So its possible it exists in some older work I havnt read which is why I defer to Desecrated on that.
Thanks. I will look for it if I can. Sounds really interesting.

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

Inverted pentagram.
Beloved of Set

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

As a side note, as said, also had a hunch this could have been derived from older works, so me and a friend went looking to see if we could find it. He found it already extant in the Speculum Veritatis, a medevil alchemical text.

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/amcl_speculum.html

So it looks like it has been kicking around for quite a while, which considering its use as key isnt overly surprising.
(admin approved link)

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Sypheara wrote:He found it already extant in the Speculum Veritatis, a medevil alchemical text.

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/amcl_speculum.html
You beat me to it Sypheare! I had no idea about this symbol's connection to Lucifer, but I was going to add it's alchemical significance. Hearing about its connection with the Light Bearer makes sense.. A bit off-topic for a moment, but someone might find it interesting...

In alchemy it represents the Alchemical Sulphur. At this stage, the matter has become fully purified and enlivened. The Alchemical Sulphur is the correct interpretation of the Sulphur in the alchemical trinity of Mercury-Sulphur-Salt. It is fixt Fire, in a way, and capable of purifying and enlivening (note the three arrows pointing down, symbolizing it's fixation into the three kingdoms). So interested in this as well:
Its full power wont be unlocked however until the correct transmutation rite is done and Lucifer sears it onto the soul.
Interestingly enough, when the matter reaches this stage of development, it is also called the Red King:
Splendor Solis, Image 18 - The Red King

But back on topic. The only way you'll be able to really protect yourself is by overcoming your fears and insecurities. What happens when you don't have faith in a particular symbol or ritual? It means you don't have faith in yourself.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nesrail »

This post really turned to a more interesting matter [happy]. I think I'll need to study the symbol some more. Btw, thanks for all the information on protection so far.

Return to “Beginners Info”