Occult in music Videos

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Occult in music Videos

Post by one-off »

Hey, I'm just curious. I watch rap and R&B videos mostly so I don't know about in other genre's but if you pay attention there is nearly always some occult symbolism in the video. At first I thought it was just them feeding into peopls's conspiricay theories like as a joke, but it is too consistent and the joke isn't funny anymore.

I'm always seeing triangles emphasis on eye's and triangle. Twin pillars, hand gestures. Lyrics alluding to the selling of ones soul. I'm like wtf?!

Has anyone else been noticing this stuff? I'm thinking that the industry is probably dominated by some occult group. Why would you want to sell your soul anyway? We're already super powerful in our own rights I don't see the point in bending the knee to something in order for it to do something for me when I can command entities and receive help from my personal guardians.

I mean... I'm a human so I am phenomenal.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZXvEcBKMT8.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Occult in music Videos

Post by cyberdemon »

Plenty in almost every music video these days. Even in festivals like Tomorrowland, Q-Dance.. Then there's Somg For Epona by Eluveitie.. All good marketing.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

An artist can't be signed to a popular record label without selling something. The same goes for anyone in a lucrative position, especially one where they can influence millions of people.

I listen to metal and it's a very consistent that trend once underground bands become mainstream, they essentially re-write their entire essence, from lyrics to their sound and stage image.
Not sure why, and it's not always bad for the band in question, but it seems to be quite consistent for all the bands I've seen make it anywhere on a Top Chart.

Someone, somewhere pays attention to what kind of waves you're making in the world.

EDIT: Just my theories and observations. Don't take anything I say too directly to heart.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

As somebody who work as a professional musician.

Not really.
If you believe in Illuminati and all of that, then of course it's all controlled by that and, NWO is brainwashing you. But in reality they are all trying to compete over the same audience and if artist A sells 10,000 units using triangles as a logo, I'll add some triangles to my video to see if I can attract their fans.
And soon you'll have R'n'B artist wearing ramones t-shirts and metalbands wearing makeup and tightpants and it all just sounds the same.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Haelos wrote: I listen to metal and it's a very consistent that trend once underground bands become mainstream, they essentially re-write their entire essence, from lyrics to their sound and stage image.
Not sure why, and it's not always bad for the band in question, but it seems to be quite consistent for all the bands I've seen make it anywhere on a Top Chart.
Each label has their own producer/studio/sounddesigner that they use.
This is not a conspiracy or anything. It's just if I've worked with somebody who did a good job, I'm going to send my next band to that guy as well. And soon all the band on the label sounds the same.

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

Yeah but, as a marketer myself I know the mechanics of marketing and tailoring your product towards your niche market of customers. Speaking from the customer avatar who watch these rap and r&b videos specifically...99% of them are not aware of this stuff and wouldn't identify any symbolism what so ever. Hand gestures, symbolism, and lyrics with occult undertones and meanings actually serve no purpose at all towards these customers who are blind to it all.

This is why at first I thought it was just a joke to feed conspiracy theorists specifically because only they, and people actually intelligent in occult knowledge can even see this stuff.

One thing is how the tops of pyramids are supposedly made of the same substance as the human eye a fact I wasn't aware of until a conspiracy theorist comedian made a joke about it. Then I looked it up and the substance stone has links in Egyptian mythology involving the origins of the universe and an original god who's the ancestor of Horus and them.

This story being true or not doesn't matter, I bring it up because you'll find pyramid top = eye symbolism in tons of videos even as subtle as them making a triangle with their hands over one of their eyes. The average person listening to rap and r&b has no fucking idea about all of this stuff in these videos which means they serve some purpose other than marketing and appealing to fans.

Oh, and I don't care if there really is a group responsible for this, and they are queuing into my vibrations. I don't actually mean them any harm, and no mainstream audience would give the stuff written on this forum any credit expect for the talks of crazy people. If they're putting stuff in videos right in people's faces my little post here shouldn't be close to anything threatening.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

The "Illuminati" guild is ancient. The masters are long dead, but their work carries on perfectly. Today they are puppets, controlling fortunes, dancing for ghosts knowingly or unknowingly, and enjoying every bit of their life.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

one-off wrote: Speaking from the customer avatar who watch these rap and r&b videos specifically...99% of them are not aware of this stuff and wouldn't identify any symbolism what so ever. Hand gestures, symbolism, and lyrics with occult undertones and meanings actually serve no purpose at all towards these customers who are blind to it all.
There are 2 misconception here.
Black people can't read.
Hip hop artists are stupid.

Now, I know that the average 15 year old don't read too many books about occult symbolism, but a lot of lyricists are in fact "Nerds". Yes, snoop doog is actually named Calvin and was a editor for the high school paper.
He was also a gang banger and a drugdealer, BUT, we can' all be nice kids.

And that is a story I've seen more then once. Both in rap and in the occult. Isolated, nerdy kids, with a bit of a bad side to them and maybe some drug habit tied to it.
There is a public library in Long Beach, in Harlem, in Chicago, The Bronx public library is enormous, and today, almost everyone has access to the internet.

You'd be surprised how many of these rappers play dumb when it comes to interviews, but in reality they are pretty smart kids. Except the yin yang twins. Them dudes are fucking retarded.

And even with artists like them, they have an entire team of nerds behind them. The camera guy, the editor, the sound producer and so on. Every one of those are the kind of people who like soldering and 48 laws of power.

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

Right, so you are saying that the artists themselves like putting this stuff in their videos for it's art sake while the viewers of their art is oblivious to the symbolism? I'm not assuming black people are stupid. I'm black. What I am saying is that the general populace of the individuals who are listening to this music is in fact oblivious to occult stuff. I know from first hand experience. I live among my people.

I guarantee if you pick one of the mainstream videos that have a ton of this stuff in it and then just read the YouTube comments for an idea of what is received by the masses.

Here's one with over 100 million views with retarded amounts of symbols, gestures, and lyrics in it made this year. Read the comments...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6t47RI4bns

Why would they put this stuff in videos and then allow their audiences to be ignorant of it if they were aiming to use it for marketing at their customer bases?

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

cyberdemon wrote:The "Illuminati" guild is ancient. The masters are long dead, but their work carries on perfectly. Today they are puppets, controlling fortunes, dancing for ghosts knowingly or unknowingly, and enjoying every bit of their life.
I tend to avoid the illuminati talks because the name is so well known, and it feels like some sort of disinformation. That's just a personal view though, but the name doesn't matter so much I guess a secret group is a secret group.

Have you had a chance to read that book I sent you cyberdemon? If you did I'd be interested on your take of where members stand in the classification of the astral creatures after they die. I see people like this who aren't capable of magick getting their lower mana's separated from their egos which would lead to the creation of shades after death, and make it impossible for them to reincarnate.

As for the original creators... if they were familiar with magick then their "ghosts" could still actually be controlling things even after they shed the physical and etheric shells. I can't really call them ghosts because the classification of ghost is a lesser thing than what these represent. More like black magicians.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

one-off wrote:I tend to avoid the illuminati talks because the name is so well known, and it feels like some sort of disinformation. That's just a personal view though, but the name doesn't matter so much I guess a secret group is a secret group.

Have you had a chance to read that book I sent you cyberdemon? If you did I'd be interested on your take of where members stand in the classification of the astral creatures after they die. I see people like this who aren't capable of magick getting their lower mana's separated from their egos which would lead to the creation of shades after death, and make it impossible for them to reincarnate.

As for the original creators... if they were familiar with magick then their "ghosts" could still actually be controlling things even after they shed the physical and etheric shells. I can't really call them ghosts because the classification of ghost is a lesser thing than what these represent. More like black magicians.
My standpoint is that "Illuminati" is now a blanket term to use to describe corruption in power. Very few people understand this idea, but they're 100% set with the idea that the Illuminati guild is still a guild with actual members.

I actually haven't had a chance to read more than a few pages yet, I've been busy.

edit: Check out the newest What's Going On Out There thread I made. Should be fun, it's related to this topic.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

one-off wrote:Right, so you are saying that the artists themselves like putting this stuff in their videos for it's art sake while the viewers of their art is oblivious to the symbolism?
Not for the sake of art but for the sake of personality.
I had Buddhist stupas hidden in my company logo. Not because I wanted to brainwash my audience with Buddhist ideology. But because I like how they look, so it made it personal to me.

Artists communicate, compete and sadly replicate what others are doing.

Artist A sees raper B using occult symbols in their videos. Artist A knows what they are and decide to throw in some in their next video knowing that raper B will see it. And now it has become a bit of a trend.

Another odd example.
I was working with an artist who got invited to the juggalo gathering festival. During their performances a bunch of "large" painted and halfnaked women showed up and started dancing/moshing/fighting in front of the stage.
The video went viral for some reason and now has 1.7 million views on youtube. Since then the artist has used Juggalo symbols in his video.
I'm sure some conspiracy nut would run wild with that, but in reality it's just an insider joke.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Obviously none of you guys have had very great success with your magicks.

Considering how many bands are out there singing about occult related-themes in their lyrics, it's reasonable to assume well over half of them actually study these things to some degree of seriousness.

Combine that with the messiah-complex that tends to occur in a lot of bands with a leading member (most popularly being the vocalist), and the herd-mentality that comes with that, that gives you anywhere from 3 to 6 people (average "rock" band sizes) seriously study and practicing magick together.
A small coven, if you will.

Add that to the energy they receive from their onlookers during a live performance.
That can be anywhere from 5 and up, at the smallest of local shows. Looking and listening, especially actively, already add a huge pool of energy to the subject. Don't get me started on the fangirls quite literally cumming themselves from drugs and music in the crowds, most of them either attacking the stage or waiting somewhere near the backstage or buses to get screwed by the band.

Being a musician myself, I know the state of trance you get in when you know your set down to the last note, and it's all memorized.

Is it really so hard to assume that these people don't use magick in their concerts and music? Whatever their purposes in doing so are, they have the skills and extra energy to perform magick that most people wouldn't be able to do unless they were very powerful, and very well-trained.

Seriously, you don't get rich for no reason.
The level of wealth some musicians obtain really is something to be questioned, as there are inventors of wonderful machines and technologies that have been kept dirt poor and starving their entire lives.

I don't think it's something to worry about, personally. That's just me, though, as I choose what I listen to very carefully, and I rarely put myself in a position to be exposed to music I don't want to be hearing.
I've also picked up a pretty neat little quick that allows me to sense any time a binaural beat or isochronic tone is being played in a song (which is a ridiculously high number, probably not all intentional.) When you learn what sounds are used to program a mind, it becomes easier to pick up on.
It also takes a fair amount of active listening (which you should be striving for any time you're not meditating).
If you have children, restrict what music they listen to. This is spoken of a lot in popular media, but it's a serious issue.

You become what you listen to.
You create what you sing.

EDIT:
From Wikipedia.
"Tool received their second Grammy Award for the best metal performance of 2001 for the song "Schism".[61] During the band's acceptance speech, drummer Carey stated that he would like to thank his parents (for putting up with him) and Satan, and bassist Chancellor concluded: "I want to thank my dad for doing my mom."[62]"

I don't think anyone can seriously thank their parents and Satan in the same sentence without actually meaning it.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

Haelos wrote:
I don't think anyone can seriously thank their parents and Satan in the same sentence without actually meaning it.
That's interesting because I've recently began watching True Blood a couple of days ago to see if I could spot anything synchronicity or occult related in the materials and I found out about the Greek god Dionysus.

The god of the grape harvest, winemaking and wine, of ritual madness, fertility,[2][3] theatre and religious ecstasy. Basically the god of drinking partying to music, and fornicating. Also known called the horned God, and in the show they equated it to Satan.

I don't know if there is a difference or that they are the same being, but I find it interesting and non coincidental that the Ancient greeks equated the horned god to this stuff.

Maybe it's like Desecrated said though his reasoning isn't so flawed that it could be discounted, but it's not so flawless that you can discount all of the other coincidences and repeated symbolism across multiple music genre's.

BTW, Artists are definitely aware of occult. Here is a song by Lupe Fiaso called Adoration of the Magi he recently made.
If you have an ear you can hear him tell most of the story of afterlife earth, and other things such as secrecy and the point of magi.

Just the audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icCWdfNZ-hQ

The nsfw music video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BWfN1nORU

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Haelos wrote:Obviously none of you guys have had very great success with your magicks.

Considering how many bands are out there singing about occult related-themes in their lyrics, it's reasonable to assume well over half of them actually study these things to some degree of seriousness.
There is absolutely bands that have occult themes. Tool as you mentioned has talked about this fairly openly and so have other bands that are fairly mainstream.
And we can discuss musical genres like black metal that have a large number of practitioners. But I don't think that Rhianna and Drake are secret Freemasons, just because they happen to have a triangle or a blindfold in one video.
But I do think that they know what it is. Because they both seem like intelligent people.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Desecrated wrote:
Haelos wrote:Obviously none of you guys have had very great success with your magicks.

There is absolutely bands that have occult themes. Tool as you mentioned has talked about this fairly openly and so have other bands that are fairly mainstream.
And we can discuss musical genres like black metal that have a large number of practitioners. But I don't think that Rhianna and Drake are secret Freemasons, just because they happen to have a triangle or a blindfold in one video.
But I do think that they know what it is. Because they both seem like intelligent people.

I think you misread a bit of what I wrote there.

So, you don't believe that they're at the exact opposite spectrum of conspiracy theory (that they are "secret Freemasons"), and that means you're willing to dismiss the idea that they obtained their riches through magick?

You don't need to belong to a secret society to have a wealth of information and power, and the knowledge to use both.

Your intent is different than these artists. Based solely on the lyrics of musicians like Drake, it's hard to believe that they don't have some type of power-trip thing going. Do you really think those kinds of people would spend the time learning about something that can increase their power without actually utilizing it?

Demon bargains come pretty easy. All you need is a successful evocation. I can guarantee a successful summon from any person who studies and practices from a mere two-to-three books.

Honestly, I'm kind of sad with some of the people here on these boards. I'm not asking you to believe the most damn ridiculous, off-the-wall ideas and conspiracy theories here. I'm not asking you to believe that Satan flies around in a inter-planetary ship.

I'm asking you to *possibly* consider the idea that there are people out there, like you and I, dedicated occultists, who are using their power and knowledge to promote their own agenda, which may or may not be good.
I'm not saying it's "The" agenda. I'm not saying any of these people are even working together (though in reality, with the connections musicians make, it'd be no surprise) for the same purpose.

When you look at the results of what's going on in our world, it's honestly a bit obvious. How many people are "waking up"? and how many have been the past huge chunk of recorded history?

If I were a more cold-hearted person, you can absolutely guarantee I would be spending my efforts promoting my own personal wealth in this life, at the expense of others' lives. I probably paid a price for it in a past life. It's not even remotely on my radar.

The unfortunate truth is you have any number of our 6-something billion humans who are becoming enlightened, all of them at various stages of current and past-life development, several of them haven't made their mistakes yet, all of them trying to figure out what's best for them and the things or people they love. Everyone is misguided.

We have around 50 active names I've seen around this forum at various stages in time. There have likely been thousands of users to sign up to this site.
This is one of at least 30 different occult-related forums or communities I've visited in the Net.
Add the people who were initiated from birth, who have never had the chance to share their secrets on the web, who have never met a magician outside their community.
Then add scientists, theologists, and other wonderful creators of our world, many of which have openly claimed to follow occult teachings or ideas, and some even adding on to them (don't even know how many occult books by Doctors have been written >.>)
Then, finally, add the completely unawakened humans, who merely dabble with these things as though they were a game.

I'd really like you to try and dismiss the possibility that (almost) everyone who has amassed an enormous amount of wealth without adding a single useful thing to our planet, did so through unsavory means that most people do not use. Almost every mainstream musician falls under this category as well.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

*double post*
Last edited by one-off on Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

Desecrated wrote:
It's not that they happen to have a triangle in one video. It's in a ton of videos. Other rapers and r&b singers as well. I said that in my op. So I wanted some ideas on what exactly is going on. I prefer not to just discredit things once I found a ton of evidence to the contrary. I'm not a person of blind skepticism, I'd rather acknowledge truths once it get's to a point where I can't deny it. For me, blind skepticism is as bad as blind faith.

@Haelos

That makes a lot of sense actually. I the quality of an answer depends on the knowledge of the person delivering it. A person who feels it's impossible to use magick to influence would think that it's impossible for anything to have effects on people. Another synchronicity occurrence I had today was while watching a TV show one of the actors stated "You'd be surprised at how susceptible humans are to influence."

It's so true. The subconsciousness is nothing but a stack up habits and elemental temperaments with no ability to analyze situation. It works more like a computer program. I consider it the animal portion of the human being. The conscious mind being the "like God" portion. Even if the subconsciousness is more powerful it's extremely susceptible to manipulation due to it's autonomous nature.

Based off the consistency of occult elements in the videos, it's extremely likely that there is actually a person who has studied enough to actually wield magick. Not just a bunch of dabblers or guys who look at is as a hobby or a game, but real disciples who have used things for their gain. Zealots even. I wouldn't even be surprised if some of the deals required that they had to use these symbols, hand gestures, and lyrics in songs for things to work properly.

I do think there is a large group, but they aren't a complete monopoly. To me it seems like there is a large group, smaller unaffiliated groups, and individuals who aren't involved at all.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Haelos wrote: I'd really like you to try and dismiss the possibility that (almost) everyone who has amassed an enormous amount of wealth without adding a single useful thing to our planet, did so through unsavory means that most people do not use. Almost every mainstream musician falls under this category as well.
Yeah, I dismiss that idea.
I don't think magic is that easy.
Last edited by Desecrated on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

one-off wrote: It's not that they happen to have a triangle in one video. It's in a ton of videos. Other rapers and r&b singers as well.
Yes, that is the current trend.
Ever sine that guy started doing videos about Illuminati in hip hop, Hip-hop artists have started incorporating symbols in their video. And the reason for that is what I posted about before.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Desecrated wrote:
Haelos wrote: I'd really like you to try and dismiss the possibility that (almost) everyone who has amassed an enormous amount of wealth without adding a single useful thing to our planet, did so through unsavory means that most people do not use. Almost every mainstream musician falls under this category as well.

Again, you either don't really believe in magick, or you've never actually cast a successful spell.

You can do some absolutely terrifying things with intent alone. Even uninitiated people can cast terrible spells using their emotional energy.

It's a hell of a lot easier than you think.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Haelos wrote:
Desecrated wrote:

Again, you either don't really believe in magick, or you've never actually cast a successful spell.

You can do some absolutely terrifying things with intent alone. Even uninitiated people can cast terrible spells using their emotional energy.

It's a hell of a lot easier than you think.
I've to agree with Haelos on this.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Before I came to this forums I was a dabbler. I did some spells. Even though I didn't did any spells for being famous or being a popular band, but back a very while,for instance I did a spell to improve my guitar playing skills, and they improved vastly after that, I can tell you. So I guess that casting spells is really easy. Of course as a dabbler you are probable to get very fucked up karma after some time (but that is another topic). In general spells are easy to do.
Also creating a music and listening to music is a kind of unintended magick. I mean so many people gather then headbang or dance to the same music, it raises an energy for sure and then maybe even a sorts of egregore is created.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Which is why puritans are so bent against concerts and festivals.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

cyberdemon wrote:Which is why puritans are so bent against concerts and festivals.
Puritans? Do you mean the Protestant Church ?

Return to “Beginners Info”