Occult in music Videos

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Occult in music Videos

Post by cyberdemon »

RockDemon wrote:
cyberdemon wrote:Which is why puritans are so bent against concerts and festivals.
Puritans? Do you mean the Protestant Church ?
I used the term vaguely to mean people who are mainstream religion fanatics in general, and also the fraction of the general population that still have some sort of idea of morality left in their daily lives.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

one-off
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by one-off »

RockDemon wrote:I mean so many people gather then headbang or dance to the same music, it raises an energy for sure and then maybe even a sorts of egregore is created.
Now that you mention it there is a known egregore associated with this that I mentioned earlier. Dionysus. Worshiped specifically for alcohol, ritual madness, fertility and all that jazz. aka, the horned god, aka Satan. The words, "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years." just came to my mind haha.

I don't know if it's an egregore though, but it could be because many "gods" are just egregore which is why they require worship in order to survive.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

cyberdemon wrote:
RockDemon wrote:
cyberdemon wrote:Which is why puritans are so bent against concerts and festivals.
Puritans? Do you mean the Protestant Church ?
I used the term vaguely to mean people who are mainstream religion fanatics in general, and also the fraction of the general population that still have some sort of idea of morality left in their daily lives.
Oh thanks for clarifications. I thought that there are some religious rules for people to not gather together.
one-off wrote:
RockDemon wrote:I mean so many people gather then headbang or dance to the same music, it raises an energy for sure and then maybe even a sorts of egregore is created.
Now that you mention it there is a known egregore associated with this that I mentioned earlier. Dionysus. Worshiped specifically for alcohol, ritual madness, fertility and all that jazz. aka, the horned god, aka Satan. The words, "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years." just came to my mind haha.

I don't know if it's an egregore though, but it could be because many "gods" are just egregore which is why they require worship in order to survive.
While I agree that many gods may be egregore, but my knowledge about egregore and gods is very little to state that Dionysus is just an egregore or Satan is just an egregore.

Return to “Beginners Info”